Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-17-2014, 05:38 PM   #1
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)
Default Fantasy victims: If you knew it was coming in real life, would you act to stop it?

Question for those, like myself, who fantasize themselves as victims:

If, in real life, you somehow became aware — someone's accidental slip, a misdirected email, an overheard whisper — that you were going to be taken; that you were being tracked and targeted; that plans were being made, the basement being prepared and soundproofed, supplies being laid in; that you were going to be abducted, stripped and bound and gagged, and taken away to be held in bondage and continuously, repeatedly raped in every possible way without a shred of mercy or any possibility of escape for, say, a week, until you finally were dumped back outside your home with no permanent physical damage... If you knew that all of that was going to happen, but that there was something that you could do to prevent it from happening, would you take the preventive action, or would you let it happen?

I really do think I would let it happen, myself.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 05:12 PM   #2
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Difficult choice I have to say..

On the one hand it sounds perfect for those of us who crave this and the continuous repeated rapes sound particularly tempting, however, unless this was being arranged behind my back by my lover and I was to be held and raped by him and his friends and I know I would not be under threat of being maimed or killed, I think I would go on the side of caution and avoid the situation.

I am more than happy to be raped by my lover and his friends, indeed I've been surprised many a time and held captive for a weekend and been raped repeatedly, but it is under a controlled enviroment, the rapes are quite brutal and I'm beaten, but I know I'm safe.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 05:03 PM   #3
Ravished

Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would avoid the situation. Having been assaulted against my will and dealing with the psychological aftermath of that in the past, I'm in no hurry to have it happen as a non-fantasy scenario ever again.
Ravished is offline   Reply With Quote