Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-18-2012, 03:02 AM   #1
brutal02

brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)
Default Rape Fetish in Airplane?

The first time i took a flight was last year. It was the first time i actually left the USA since i never leave the country. Anyways, i noticed how many of the stewardess are decent looking.

Does anyone here get very horny when taking flights? The thought about some hot woman sleeping in the airplane gets me very horny. Like imagine it was a long flight and the seat next to you is some hot woman. Then say the flight is like 8 hours and most passengers take a nap like 5 hours in and its dark. Would anyone here feel very horny if you have a hot woman sitting next to you?

This fantasy gets me very horny especially like when they are sleeping and the thoughts of groping comes into my mind in this fantasy.
brutal02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 03:47 AM   #2
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Makes me wanna go on a trip.. and I dislike flying.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:56 AM   #3
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Certainly,the only downer is the risk of camera footage and record of names.
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #4
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If you browse "air travel torment" you'll find a fictional rape story that I posted a couple of years ago featuring all sorts of far-fetched sexual abuse during a plane trip. Sorry, I'm not trying to blow my own horn, but just thought I'd mention it for anybody interested in the subject. I really don't fly that often, but the close quarters and even all of the Nazi-esque security makes one consider a lot of possibilities. Airline hostesses, attractive business women, and ladies on vacation wearing skimpy casual outfits are just some of the targets.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #5
alabamakmg

alabamakmg has initial reputation

I fly all of the time, and it's a hell of a turn on. I've had some great views down womens shirts as they sleep or bend over, and being a big guy who asks for an aisle seat, I have the stewardess rub their asses against me all of the time. I even had one stewardess ask for my card and happen to mention she used to allways worry about getting ger boobs caught in the galley ladder on the old L1011s.

There was a story in the paper about a stewardess who drugged some missbehaving kid on a long flight (vallium in his juce) which brings to mind all kinds of possabilities.

One fantasy thats come to mind is to hijack the plane and force it to land at a rural airport (something like a ERJ regional jet), and quickly force the women and and a man or two in to the back of a Uhaul, and drive off. It would take the FAA a while to locate the plane (if you turned off the transponders) and the local sheriff would be slow to investigate a loud plane landing, if they did at all.
alabamakmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:12 PM   #6
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh yeah, thinking about rape of stewardesses and passengers in a airplane is a big turn on, but like most of the users here in the thread I see the problem with the security checks before the flight and after it. And the small room of a airplane make it difficult to hide the victims after the rape.
So maybe a big group of hitchickers should enter the plane bond all the men and rape one women after another during the flight. No pussy would be spared off, they all get a cock forcefully inside them.
Then you must get under 7000 meter to open the airplane doors and escape with a parachute. but I'm not completly sure if new airplanes have this possibillity to open the doors. Maybe alabamakmg fantasie with landing on a rural airplane is the better option then.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:47 AM   #7
ravaged_sarah

ravaged_sarah Level 2 (200+)ravaged_sarah Level 2 (200+)ravaged_sarah Level 2 (200+)

I'm cabin crew, and while I don't fantasise about being raped on the plane, I have several fantasies of being followed home from the airport...x
ravaged_sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:06 PM   #8
TheHero'sBunny

TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You lucky lad. The only fetish I get when flying is a I-want-to-stretch-my-legs-for-fuckssake! fetish.
TheHero'sBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #9
TickleRape

TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What if the pilots were rapists? They've got that sealed-off cockpit (hah, cockpit) and a lot of time with very little to do. Maybe before the flight they knock out a petite woman who was meant to fly in the cabin, haul her gagged and bound in a suitcase, and have a few hours of fun in between doing their jobs. Every time they're talking to air traffic control or addressing the passengers, the woman thinks about screaming into her ball gag, but she knows they can make her disappear. And worse yet, she's humiliated from having the best come so many times.
TickleRape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:32 AM   #10
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Funny enough I have not long got back from a flight between London and the Southern USA...And yes you do get to see some lovely sights on the plane, and especially in the airports...

Dunno about rape on the plane, but I suppose you could have some fun in the few hours waiting in the departure lounges. Something slipped into a drink and then led somewhere quiet and discreet. Especially if it was one of the third world airports, where the staff may be easily bribed into turning a blind eye.

Yeah, woman traveling around the world to 'find herself', businessman trying to open up markets in Asia, Middle-east etc. Money slipped to local security, some drugs slipped into a drink. Or even luggage and she has to cum to an arrangement to stop herself going to to jail for a long time...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:38 PM   #11
coyotedawn92

coyotedawn92 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to coyotedawn92

Raping a stewardess would definitely be an awesome fantasy. Every time I'm on a flight there's at least one stewardess who's a good bit of eye candy. And of course there's always at least one woman on the plane who's also a good piece of eye candy (although I rarely get to sit next to her - I always get the fat frat boy rassin' frassin'...).

Also, pervipete's post got me thinking on another fantasy...using the airport to pick victims. You sit next to a business woman, you hear personal info - where's she's staying, what she's doing - you jot it all down or try to remember it. You stalk her to where she is - her hotel, her family's home, etc. - and you take that opportunity to abuse her there. Or maybe you get off a flight, and see the flight crew leaving too, and you happen to follow a stewardess somewhere more private, where you finally get to have your way with her. How much fun would that be?
coyotedawn92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:15 PM   #12
moiamigo

moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravaged_sarah View Post
I'm cabin crew, and while I don't fantasise about being raped on the plane, I have several fantasies of being followed home from the airport...x
and attacked in uniform?? Hmm, that's got me thinking!
moiamigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:45 PM   #13
kcmoccy

kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kcmoccy

yeah this has always been an excellent fantasy

the hijackers are the first place my mind goes, the board the plane and take it over, simple as that (has this been written yet?)

but i dont fly really and i can only imagine what flight attendants must look like in this 'equal opportunity' day and age (i agree it's a good thing) but i wont see a sexy busty blonde working the aisles will i? long gone are the days when men with cigars and filthy minds were able to choose what the stewardesses looked like

and in the rare case that i sexy blonde (or brunette) is working the aisles these days she'd be so covered you'd think she was amish