Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-16-2008, 12:07 AM   #121
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

It's best when unclear if you are talking about real rape in the general rape section to include these words in some form, "in your fantasy" or "in my fantasy." I'm not saying every thread that doesn't have those words should be deleted or anything like that, I just see it as further clarification.

Now to mod bashing, which I think Wicked took the topic well.

The only moderators to have ever been bashed since I've been here were Wicked and MDS. No other mod before my member registration has ever received such treatment as they did and I can probably accurately predict that no mod on here ever has. It's been pissing me off for a while and now I'm ready to say this.

TO ALL WHO KEEP FUCKING WITH WICKED AND MDS

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

There are better ways to criticize Wicked now since he's the ONLY one now who's getting shit and I will use an example from when I had a chat with cleanfun a while back.

Cleanfun had told me that his moderating style was "I do whatever I want and if you don't like it you're banned!" (paraphrased)

to which I responded "That's not the best moderating style, but it's not the worst either."

You people don't have ANY idea what a horrible moderator is. You haven't been on forums where someone spams the hell out of it and NO MODERATOR DOES ANYTHING UNTIL 3 DAYS LATER!

So stop giving Wicked shit and start appreciating what he does FOR ALL YOU FUCKWITS!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 02-16-2008 at 12:09 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:18 AM   #122
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

So stop giving Wicked shit and start appreciating what he does FOR ALL YOU FUCKWITS!
Hear hear!!!!

So what if a mod - any mod - makes one or two mistakes? (I'm not saying who did or didn't - this is general discussion.) Wicked, Clan, Stern, SD and the others by and large do extremely well at an incredibly thankless job.

It really does remind me of a school of sharks at times. Find someone who really gives a crap and think you smell blood - then the feeding frenzy begins. Be glad he cares.

OK, I'm done now. Thanks for listening.

*wanders off see if I can get Wiz to grope me*
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:29 AM   #123
cleanfun4all

To be clear, this is a reply I typed to Wicked's post. I typed it before reading the last posts from RapeU and Sierra.

To Wicked,

First off, you may well be right that you “get a load of shit from members left, right and center, just for doing my job.” But I can’t say that I’ve seen that. Maybe you mean you get it in PMs, but I haven’t seen anything directed toward you on the board in quite a while. I know there hasn’t been anything from me, either in private or on the board since around Christmas. I do recall sending you a rather obnoxious PM, but again, that was some time back. I was being quite civil in this thread. Right up to the point when you accused me of “mod bashing,” which seems to be your automatic response to anyone who disagrees with you.

The whole being a mod is so hard, I don’t even get paid for it, nobody appreciates what I do, all people do is “bash” me crap is just that, crap. Just as it was crap when MDS did the same kind of whining. If you don’t want to do it, then don’t do it.

I will be spending a good deal of my weekend sorting some tech stuff on another forum. Not only do I not expect to be showered with appreciation for my efforts, I doubt anyone will even notice. People just notice when things break.

If it’s true that you “get a load of shit,” whereas somedude doesn’t or GRM didn’t, one difference might be their approach to things. I doubt that somedude takes any of this personally, he certainly doesn't make posts whining about how hard his job is. Not only did GRM not whine, he told people to heap all of the abuse they wanted on him. I’m also a member of the forum he has now and from what I can tell, his attitude hasn’t changed at all.

Something else on the subject of MDS. I think it should be pointed that she left after you start a thread asking if she should leave. As I recall, only one person voted yes and absolutely no one engaged in “mod bashing,” in that thread, yet she left anyway.

Some of the rest of this post is in reply to Wicked and some of it is just general observations about the current rules and how they’ve evolved.

As for the “real” rape stuff, I wish I could say that the mod posts in this thread have shed some light in that area, but I’m not so sure of that. I perhaps understand things better, but the more I read, the sillier it all seems.

Here’s a summation, just to make sure I understand what you’re saying.

It’s okay for a celebrity to talk about the details of her rape, in a bestselling book and on national television, but it’s not okay for us to talk about here. Even though the only way anyone here could possibly know the details, would be if the victim had publicly talked about it.

We can sort of discuss people who’ve been raped, but we can’t discuss “details” and we can’t ever have any discussions about children being raped. Even if the child is now an adult and is publicly talking about it.

Thus, I can post that about someone who was raped at 18, but I can’t post about someone who was raped at 15, unless I was the victim.

If my daddy and his buddies gang raped me every day from the time I was five, then I can post about that, but I can only post it in the “real rape” thread.

We can’t have discussions about the details of “real rape,” because we might have real rapists lurking in the shadows, who would get off on such stories. But, we can have a thread called the real rape thread for those same people to whack off to.

Does that about cover it?

A couple more quick points. One, I’m happy for you that the admin has never taken issue with your modding. I’ve been here almost three years and in that time, I’ve never seen anything to make me think that admin much cares what is posted here. I remember when RB had NO mods and a long running thread, complete with pictures, by a woman who claimed that she not only was gang raped, but was grateful to her rapists for introducing her to rape.

I also remember when there was no rule at all against underage references and then later, there was a rule that said no stories with characters under 14.

To sum up, the admin once allowed discussions of “real” rape, but now he doesn’t. He once allowed underage stories, but now he doesn’t. Makes me think he doesn’t much care.

By the way, as far as I know, GRM never had an issue with the rule about no stories under 14. It was the implementation of the current rule no underage period rule that led to his leaving.

Most rape forums have some type of rule against underage material. Certainly rules against actual visual depictions of minors. But I personally think it’s damned silly to have a rule that says you can’t have any mention of underage sex, when almost all of us were no doubt HAVING sex before the age of 18.

Suppose I wanted to start a thread asking members how old they were when they started having sex? Would that be allowed?

I’m certain if I wanted to start a poll about what age victim you fantasize about, I’d have to make the minimum age 18 because by the logic of the rules here, it’s perfectly okay to fantasize about committing a violent and emotionally devastating crime against an 18 year old, but not against a 17 year. Just as it’s okay to fantasize about raping an 18 year old nun, but it’s not okay to fantasize about raping a 17 year tramp.

Last edited by cleanfun4all; 02-16-2008 at 12:32 AM.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:11 AM   #124
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

kind of sad when people refuse to see reason or appear to not even want to . walks away tired of being nice .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:16 AM   #125
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
It's best when unclear if you are talking about real rape in the general rape section to include these words in some form, "in your fantasy" or "in my fantasy." I'm not saying every thread that doesn't have those words should be deleted or anything like that, I just see it as further clarification.

Now to mod bashing, which I think Wicked took the topic well.

The only moderators to have ever been bashed since I've been here were Wicked and MDS. No other mod before my member registration has ever received such treatment as they did and I can probably accurately predict that no mod on here ever has. It's been pissing me off for a while and now I'm ready to say this.

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

There are better ways to criticize Wicked now since he's the ONLY one now who's getting shit and I will use an example from when I had a chat with cleanfun a while back.

Cleanfun had told me that his moderating style was "I do whatever I want and if you don't like it you're banned!" (paraphrased)

to which I responded "That's not the best moderating style, but it's not the worst either."

You people don't have ANY idea what a horrible moderator is. You haven't been on forums where someone spams the hell out of it and NO MODERATOR DOES ANYTHING UNTIL 3 DAYS LATER!

I just finished reading an IM chat I had with RapeU on Dec 15. I was REALLY tempted to post the entire chat here, but I knew if I did, I’d end up feeling bad about it and so I’ll just stick with the part that puts my comment to RapeU in context. Since as he quotes it here, it’s entirely out of context. Also, I wasn’t speaking as a moderator, I was speaking as to my approach to being an admin and specifically my approach to banning people who break the rules. I think that some offenses deserve and instant and permanent ban, while others can be more or less overlooked, especially if the offender is an otherwise good member.

To offer a bit of context. A long time ago, in June 2006, I made a post on RB, which somedude deleted. I posted it again and he deleted it again. That led to my posting, fuck you, not once but twice. That it turn led GRM to give me a warning for personal insults outside the rowdy room.

A full year and a half later, I posted that two members here are both “whackjobs.” The thread was in Idle Talk, but logically, it should have been in the rowdy room and I didn’t realize that it wasn’t when I posted. MDS used the previous warning, from a year and a half earlier, as an excuse to ban me for a week.

That’s what RapeU and I were talking about in this IM. I had sent him a link to that very old thread well I said, fuck you, to somedude.

The only thing I have changed is, I’ve edited it, so as to remove the last part of Paul’s name. I even left my typos.

Paul K (2007-12-15 21:56:36): hmm...you know I think I was a member on RB when you said fuck you to SD
Paul K (2007-12-15 21:56:46): this thread is vaguely familliar
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 21:57:08): you know
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 21:57:14): what I really hate
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 21:57:24): with the INternet in general
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 21:57:39): if I"d met somedude in real life
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 21:57:48): at that point in time
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 21:58:04): I would have said the same thing I said in that thread
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 21:58:17): and, he would have taken me apart
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 21:58:28): BUT, that's real life
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 21:58:46): and what I hate about all of the internet bullshit
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 21:59:14): and you broke such and scuh rule and so, you are banned for x amount of time
Paul K (2007-12-15 21:59:28): that's why I don't have a warning system on my board
Paul K (2007-12-15 21:59:52): don't really need it, let the punnishment fit the crime
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 22:00:25): yeah
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 22:00:36): well, my approach is
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 22:00:44): I do what the fuck I want to
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 22:00:49): if you don't like it
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 22:00:55): then you're banned as well
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 22:01:14): but thaqt's not seen as being the "correct" way to do things
Paul K (2007-12-15 22:01:56): I don't think it's the best way to do things, but it's a lot better than some of the things I've seen
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 22:02:50):
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 22:02:54): my forum
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 22:02:57): my rules
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 22:03:04): anyone who doesn't like it
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 22:03:06): fuck you
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 22:03:19): that's just my approach.

I would add that I do in fact listen to feedback from members. An example, I had some members complaining about the frequency of political posts, on what's supposed to be a rape forum. I wasn't sure how to handle that. I like the political stuff, but I realize a lot of people don't.

I gave it some thought and I ended up creating a new board just for political posts and it's only accessible to people who ask to see it. That way, the people who want to talk about politics on a rape forum, can and those who don't, won't ever even know those posts are there.

BTW, Paul, I don’t much appreciate you taking something I said in private and posting it on a public forum and if you’d like, I have the entire chat in which you told me what you thought about my being banned and the various mods here in general.

Also, if you want to know why Wicked and MDS are treated differently than other mods, perhaps it’s because of their approach to modding. I’m pretty sure I’ve already said that a couple of times in this thread already.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:39 AM   #126
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
I just finished reading an IM chat I had with RapeU on Dec 15. I was REALLY tempted to post the entire chat here, but I knew if I did, I’d end up feeling bad about it and so I’ll just stick with the part that puts my comment to RapeU in context. Since as he quotes it here, it’s entirely out of context. Also, I wasn’t speaking as a moderator, I was speaking as to my approach to being an admin and specifically my approach to banning people who break the rules. I think that some offenses deserve and instant and permanent ban, while others can be more or less overlooked, especially if the offender is an otherwise good member.

To offer a bit of context. A long time ago, in June 2006, I made a post on RB, which somedude deleted. I posted it again and he deleted it again. That led to my posting, fuck you, not once but twice. That it turn led GRM to give me a warning for personal insults outside the rowdy room.

A full year and a half later, I posted that two members here are both “whackjobs.” The thread was in Idle Talk, but logically, it should have been in the rowdy room and I didn’t realize that it wasn’t when I posted. MDS used the previous warning, from a year and a half earlier, as an excuse to ban me for a week.

That’s what RapeU and I were talking about in this IM. I had sent him a link to that very old thread well I said, fuck you, to somedude.

The only thing I have changed is, I’ve edited it, so as to remove the last part of Paul’s name. I even left my typos.

Paul K (2007-12-15 21:56:36): hmm...you know I think I was a member on RB when you said fuck you to SD
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 21:58:04): I would have said the same thing I said in that thread
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 21:58:46): and what I hate about all of the internet bullshit
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 21:59:14): and you broke such and scuh rule and so, you are banned for x amount of time
Paul K (2007-12-15 21:59:28): that's why I don't have a warning system on my board
Paul K (2007-12-15 21:59:52): don't really need it, let the punnishment fit the crime
Jamie 1 (2007-12-15 22:01:14): but thaqt's not seen as being the "correct" way to do things
Paul K (2007-12-15 22:01:56): I don't think it's the best way to do things, but it's a lot better than some of the things I've seen

I would add that I do in fact listen to feedback from members. An example, I had some members complaining about the frequency of political posts, on what's supposed to be a rape forum. I wasn't sure how to handle that. I like the political stuff, but I realize a lot of people don't.

I gave it some thought and I ended up creating a new board just for political posts and it's only accessible to people who ask to see it. That way, the people who want to talk about politics on a rape forum, can and those who don't, won't ever even know those posts are there.

BTW, Paul, I don’t much appreciate you taking something I said in private and posting it on a public forum and if you’d like, I have the entire chat in which you told me what you thought about my being banned and the various mods here in general.

Also, if you want to know why Wicked and MDS are treated differently than other mods, perhaps it’s because of their approach to modding. I’m pretty sure I’ve already said that a couple of times in this thread already.
i'm just wondering what he took out of context ?

Rapeu basically said you said you ban people when you want . your post said the same thing but added "fuck them" .

i'd like to add the people you apply "fuck them" to don't even have to do anything wrong on those boards .

p.s. i'm only using "fuck" because you did

also in my time here ... i've only seen you constantly pick and poke and attack mds and wicked .

Last edited by touriquet2001; 02-16-2008 at 01:46 AM. Reason: remove the last part as i was unhappy with it
Old 02-16-2008, 02:08 AM   #127
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:

Cleanfun I took a look at the chat again to make sure I wasn't in a pissy mood when I spoke to you and just ranted about stuff because I was angry. Turns out I was.

I was in a pissy mood because RB was turning into this thread. Pure shit. So I voiced my opinion about Wicked during the chat.

Paul K (12/15/2007 7:37:42 PM): and the fact that Wicked got modding status did piss me off at first
Jamie 1 (12/15/2007 7:37:50 PM): Basically, they see it as they'
Paul K (12/15/2007 7:37:59 PM): When I won the kinky award member of the month
Jamie 1 (12/15/2007 7:38:01 PM): they're the kindergarten teacher
Paul K (12/15/2007 7:38:11 PM): Wicked posted in my congrats thread "I think it should have been me"
Jamie 1 (12/15/2007 7:38:14 PM): and they need to make sure everyone behaves
Paul K (12/15/2007 7:38:37 PM): and ever since then I have had a great dislike of him

It was only last month that I rechecked the thread and noticed it was actually Menace who said that. I thought it rather humorous that I felt anger towards the wrong person for so long! By then I didn't care anymore about it anymore.

Now, the reason I posted "it's not the best style but it's not the worst" was to make a point. There are ways of offering constructive criticism without mod bashing.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 02-16-2008, 02:10 AM   #128
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OH.....MY....GOD.

Can't you guys just let it GO??? That convo happened in 2007. Two thousand SEVEN!!! And that was the LATEST date mentioned!!

And did I miss the memo that said putting private conversations on a public board was in any way appropriate??

Cleanfun, you and I have no beef with each other, and you seem like you could be a good guy. However, I haven't seen you post much except three-screen diatribes about stuff that happened a LONG time ago in cyber time. You have your own forum(s). If you're so unhappy here, why come?? I have to tell you that if it was my board, I would ask you to leave - and help you to leave if you didn't JUST STOP.

Please, my friend. You've said what you have to say. Please let us see the fun side of you rather than the slightly creepy obsessive-compulsive that you're showing.

You've said what you have to say. Can we draw a bright line right here and all start with clean slates?? Let's find new things to bitch about rather an endlessly rehash the same things over and over.

Now where are Wiz and Phantom?
Old 02-16-2008, 02:22 AM   #129
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
OH.....MY....GOD.

Can't you guys just let it GO??? That convo happened in 2007. Two thousand SEVEN!!! And that was the LATEST date mentioned!!

And did I miss the memo that said putting private conversations on a public board was in any way appropriate??

Cleanfun, you and I have no beef with each other, and you seem like you could be a good guy. However, I haven't seen you post much except three-screen diatribes about stuff that happened a LONG time ago in cyber time. You have your own forum(s). If you're so unhappy here, why come?? I have to tell you that if it was my board, I would ask you to leave - and help you to leave if you didn't JUST STOP.

Please, my friend. You've said what you have to say. Please let us see the fun side of you rather than the slightly creepy obsessive-compulsive that you're showing.

You've said what you have to say. Can we draw a bright line right here and all start with clean slates?? Let's find new things to bitch about rather an endlessly rehash the same things over and over.

Now where are Wiz and Phantom?
Maybe you and I have different concepts of time, but 2007 doesn't seem all that long ago to me. That chat with RapeU was just two months ago. Also, I didn't bring it up, he did. Likewise, I didn't post the details of private conversations first, he did.

As for why I stay here. Honestly, there are times that I wondered that myself.

I suppose it's a couple of things. One, every forum has it's own feel. I did get so sick of one forum and the fuckwits on there, that I deleted my account. But, I don't have that kind of feeling about RB.

Second, RB was the first rape forum I was ever a member of and so I guess I kind of take a special interest.

Third, I read far more than I post. That's true not just here, but on most forums. When I do post, it's more often than not, because somebody has said something I disagree with.

I would just add that this is the rowdy room. According to the forum rules, not only can I post pretty much anything I want here, I could flame away about what an asshole so and so is, how stupid he is, whatever, but I haven't done that. I've simply tried to participate in what has been a remarkably civil discussion.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:27 AM   #130
Sierra
Privileged Member

I had an entire long post in response to this, but decided there was no point - it would just be parsed down to the atomic level.

I've said what I have to say. Flame on.

Flame away.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:27 AM   #131
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
i'm just wondering what he took out of context ?

Rapeu basically said you said you ban people when you want . your post said the same thing but added "fuck them" .

i'd like to add the people you apply "fuck them" to don't even have to do anything wrong on those boards .

p.s. i'm only using "fuck" because you did

also in my time here ... i've only seen you constantly pick and poke and attack mds and wicked .
A few points before I go to bed.

I said it’s out of context, because I was speaking as an admin, not a mod. Take this forum as an example. This is a private forum. The person we know as admin pays for it, as well as doing the work of keeping it going. He can ban anyone he wants, or make any arbitrary rule he wants. I would never argue that point. It's his site, he can do what he like with it.

Mods are a bit different in that they are simply members who volunteer to help keep the forum in order. How much power they have and how much the admin cares what they do, is going to vary greatly from one forum to another. An example, I don't allow mods to ban people. Here however, not only can mods ban people, they often do.

It’s true enough that I banned you from RC, not because of anything you did there, but because I didn’t like some of what you’d posted elsewhere and I did not feel like you were coming to RC to make a positive contribution. Maybe I was wrong about that, but I made a personal judgment about whether or not I wanted someone to be a member of a forum that I run.

There are very few truly permanent bans on RC. There’s four or five people who will never be allowed back, but most bans are open for discussion and yours certainly is. If you can honestly say that you want to come to RC and make a positive contribution, then I’d be happy to unban you.

I would also point out that when you came to FS and made a post you shouldn’t have, I did step in as a mod, because I happened to be the only staff member online at the time. However, I acted in a very restrained fashion. I simply removed the inappropriate post that you made, temporarily blocked you from posting and left the rest up to other staff members. In other words, because there had been some issues between you and me in the past, I removed myself from having any involvement in that situation.

Quote:
No argument from me on that one. I’m not sure about the “constantly” part, but yes, they are the mods who I’ve had issues with, because of their kindergarten teacher approach to modding. That’s why I resented Wicked accusing me of “mod bashing.” I have a positive view of somedude, stern and Becka and I would say at this point, I have a neutral view of Clan-Hunter.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:28 AM   #132
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post

I had an entire long post in response to this, but decided there was no point - it would just be parsed down to the atomic level.

I've said what I have to say. Flame on.

Flame away.
If that's directed toward me, I'd just like to point out, I've not "flamed" anyone.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:38 AM   #133
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
A few points before I go to bed.

I said it’s out of context, because I was speaking as an admin, not a mod. Take this forum as an example. This is a private forum. The person we know as admin pays for it, as well as doing the work of keeping it going. He can ban anyone he wants, or make any arbitrary rule he wants. I would never argue that point. It's his site, he can do what he like with it.

Mods are a bit different in that they are simply members who volunteer to help keep the forum in order. How much power they have and how much the admin cares what they do, is going to vary greatly from one forum to another. An example, I don't allow mods to ban people. Here however, not only can mods ban people, they often do.

It’s true enough that I banned you from RC, not because of anything you did there, but because I didn’t like some of what you’d posted elsewhere and I did not feel like you were coming to RC to make a positive contribution. Maybe I was wrong about that, but I made a personal judgment about whether or not I wanted someone to be a member of a forum that I run.

There are very few truly permanent bans on RC. There’s four or five people who will never be allowed back, but most bans are open for discussion and yours certainly is. If you can honestly say that you want to come to RC and make a positive contribution, then I’d be happy to unban you.

I would also point out that when you came to FS and made a post you shouldn’t have, I did step in as a mod, because I happened to be the only staff member online at the time. However, I acted in a very restrained fashion. I simply removed the inappropriate post that you made, temporarily blocked you from posting and left the rest up to other staff members. In other words, because there had been some issues between you and me in the past, I removed myself from having any involvement in that situation.

No argument from me on that one. I’m not sure about the “constantly” part, but yes, they are the mods who I’ve had issues with, because of their kindergarten teacher approach to modding. That’s why I resented Wicked accusing me of “mod bashing.” I have a positive view of somedude, stern and Becka and I would say at this point, I have a neutral view of Clan-Hunter.
awww that's nice . i don't want to go back there . if it wasn't for the nice owner's i wouldn't be a member anywhere , where you are in power . the only reason i am still a member at those is because of them and them saying they would not allow you to mess with my password again .
btw i wasn't talking about just me in that post . i'm not the only one you have done it to . can we let this thing of you and me and the past drop now ?
Old 02-16-2008, 02:38 AM   #134
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
Maybe you and I have different concepts of time, but 2007 doesn't seem all that long ago to me. That chat with RapeU was just two months ago. Also, I didn't bring it up, he did. Likewise, I didn't post the details of private conversations first, he did.
Only reason I brought it up was to make a point. I suppose I was too exhausted and pissed to say what I wanted to, but the point has already been made and it's useless to say it again.

Edit:

I was wrong to use the chat between me and cleanfun to make a point and I apologize.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 02-16-2008 at 02:42 AM.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:03 AM   #135
touriquet2001
please delete

clean , unlike you i gave you pos rep now can you leave me alone ?
Old 02-16-2008, 03:33 AM   #136
cleanfun4all

Can somebody please give me some negative rep? I don't really want any positive, if it comes from Touri.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:06 PM   #137
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
It seems to me this thread is nothing but a penis size contest anyway. The only question I have seen anyone answering is "who can be the biggest dick of all?"

Quote:
goes to find digital camera
I'll be right here waiting.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:19 PM   #138
Sephy

Quote:
(goes to find digital camera....)
It's about damned time.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:19 PM   #139
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I am the man, with the 10 inch cock!"

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=1J-QPfmcwwY (1:49)
Old 02-16-2008, 03:28 PM   #140
touriquet2001
please delete

couldn't agree more Rogue since this thread has become a "me , me , me ... i'm so great and the mods on rb are so bad" one let's go back to what the internet is good for . which is ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWEjvCRPrCo