Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-15-2008, 03:55 AM   #81
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I think it is time for me to post a picture of my penis right here, in this thread. Anybody want to see it??

Why the hell not. This thread could use a short diversion . They let you out of rehab too soon again, didn't they
Old 02-15-2008, 03:56 AM   #82
Sephy

<Waits to peek at Phantom's penis.>
Old 02-15-2008, 03:57 AM   #83
cleanfun4all

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 07:50 AM   #84
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
other than one little flare up ... there have been no arguments in this thread . i thought something was being discussed . but i think this post is kind of confrontational . i've said those same words a few times , as a member speaking to another member . not as a person in power
are you saying if we have questions about how the board is ran we should get the hell out ? that is what is comes across as to me .
i hope you bare in mind that most of the time i do stick up for the mods . and have not said anything bad about them in the open til this post , if this is one .

I was not just refering to this thread, nor did i address you specifically, in fact it was not aimed at you at all but at the PM's we get that members do not see questioning our actions or the IM's that members do not see either sigh!.

and no i am not saying if "anyone" have questions about our actions they should leave, i am saying if someone has a constant issue and is constantly questioning a mods action every time we edit, lock or delete a thread etc, then yeah as far as i am concerned i won't miss them and there are plenty of other boards around if they don't like the rules or the way we enforce them, i am not one to use kids gloves in my post's "with sugar on the side" i am blunt and to the point in my feelings.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 02-15-2008 at 08:00 AM.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:00 AM   #85
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i didn't think it was aimed at just me . overall i pretty much have no problems with you clanhunter

edit : okay , thank you for clearing that up for me .

Last edited by touriquet2001; 02-15-2008 at 08:04 AM. Reason: for your edit ;)
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 08:04 AM   #86
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz
This thread could use a short diversion
Hihihihihi ... yeah, I guess Phantom's penis might offer one of those ...
Old 02-15-2008, 08:05 AM   #87
clan_hunter

Quote:
i didn't think it was aimed at just me . overall i pretty much have no problems with you clanhunter
Na, no hard feelings at all, happy to be challenged, as i said i am blunt and too the point, but at least you know where i stand and will give a honest answer.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:57 AM   #88
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Clan, you are not the only one who receives pm. And i suggest you quit plural, you dont even agree with each other. Its only 3 pages back, a mod encourages members to say what they think, while you encourage people to go.
And although i can see how "comfortable" generalization can be, this conversation is about a specific thread. According to my POV and to the pm's i received (and it wasnt "someone" who shared his opinion with me, there were many), a mod made a mistake there.

Fuck, its not soo fucking difficult to admit it. You are mods, not gods after all.

And i dont get why you keep speaking about someone leaving. Is there someone that you dont want here?
Personally, i think that when there are issues, its easier for the one to leave than for the many.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:28 AM   #89
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And since i can already "hear" some people complaining because we argue instead of talking rape, i'm gonna make a thread now about fantasizing celebs.

I am eager to see how many of the "complainers" or the people who posted here are gonna post there as well.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=10967

Last edited by ego; 02-15-2008 at 10:44 AM. Reason: link added
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:11 PM   #90
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I think it is time for me to post a picture of my penis right here, in this thread. Anybody want to see it??

Absolutely!!!!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:34 PM   #91
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra
With all due respect, I would like to better understand where this board draws the line. I'll follow whatever rules are decided on - I just need to know what they are.
Well, where do we draw the line?
I can only speak for myself of course ... can't tell you about the other moderators.
When it comes to the rules it depends. Clean and simple rules (for example "no underage references") I follow exactly like that. No underage reference means no underage reference. So if I see it ... it's gone!
Concerning real rape references on the other hand I usually make a personal decision. Some subjects are - in my opinion - worth discussing (for example rape in times of war) or topics of no danger so I neither delete the posts nor warn the members. Others I consider to be subjects of no special significance so I eventually do not see any need to take any action. When I find threads however I deem inappropriate (like for example about what drugs to use to rape someone) I step in.
Same goes for insults. I generally take action when members start insulting each other but I still try to be open to possible humourous insults not meant to be offensive.
So in essence I enforce to rules by making individual and personal decisions. In case of doubts I usually consult our head moderator, asking for his opinion.
To be on the safe side I can only recommend sticking to the rules or checking with a moderator before posting a subject you think might be against the rules or could cause trouble.

Of course every moderator's individual take on how to interpret the rules in some situation as well as on which action to take and how is totally different. So there isn't always consensus among the moderator team, too but we try to arrange ourselves as unanimously as possible.

So I can only advice - in the case of having a problem with a moderator's decision or behaviour - to talk to the person in question personally. In any case somedude (being head moderator) can always be consulted.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:55 PM   #92
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree that instead of griping about mods in general, if a person has a problem with a particular action by a mod it's better to approach them personally. I would also add that it's better to do it PRIVATELY rather than inciting to riot and dredging up past "sins".

Thank you, Stern, for that reply. I now understand better about the underage references. I still have some questions about real rape references and what is permitted. While on a board like this real rape is bound to be a topic of discussion, some discussions seem to be OK and some are not. Is a discussion of "ways and means" crossing the line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
In any case somedude (being head moderator) can always be consulted.
Perhaps somedude could weigh in here?

Last edited by Sierra; 02-15-2008 at 01:04 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:06 PM   #93
Sierra
Privileged Member

Now, I want to see Phantom's "package"!!!!

Don't tease, Phantom. Put it up there.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:48 PM   #94
ego
the obscure

When the problem is egoism, pming wont help.

I want see Phan's weapon as well!
Old 02-15-2008, 04:23 PM   #95
cleanfun4all

On the subject of mods encouraging a member to leave, because they dared to question a decision by one of the mods. I've had that very kind of crap directed at me and from a mod who at the time, had only been a member of this board for a few months, whereas I'd been a member for well over two years.

I took issue with the deletion of some "real" rape stuff, that was actually well known fakes. I also think I'd made some comments in another thread about the silliness of every time someone posts a pic, a mod jumps up and asks, how old is she, do you have her permission to post this, etc. As if the guy is really going to reply with something like, she's my 15 year old neighbor and she has no idea I took these pictures.

Anyway, in reply, I basically got a mod telling me I should leave. I can't say I appreciated that very much and I doubt there's many people who would.

To be fair, I've quoted the entire post, but the really good, mod of the year material part, is in the last sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
Yawn, bitching at the mods for doing their job is real clever. I think all the mods here do a great job at protecting the site from illegal stuff, idiot members and spam. Maybe you should take a look at the rules, realise that this IS a fantasy site, and that the mods are only enforcing the rules as they're told.

If you want a board with real rape vids and stories, or potentially underage ones, then you should find another board. A board where most likely the mods won't give a shit what happens, spam isn't removed as promptly as it is here and where illegal vids are rampant.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:38 PM   #96
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i have a question .... was wicked a mod when this happened ? if so , then you had been giving mods crap for quite a while before that . so yeah , maybe they were a little thin skinned towards you . can't say as i blame them , if that is the case . just my opinion on it of course .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 04:52 PM   #97
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
if so , then you had been giving mods crap for quite a while before that . so yeah , maybe they were a little thin skinned towards you . can't say as i blame them , if that is the case.
I agree with Touri. You can't poke, pinch, tease and poke at the mods, and then expect them not to turn around and bite you now and then. (Not meaning just you, clean. You're not alone in this.) We're talking about human beings, after all.

I'm not against a good argument. Spirited debate on the issues is a healthy thing for any group, IMO. Trouble is, things around here seem to get personal pretty quickly. Just look at how this thread went.

Soooooooo.....instead of going backwards to past injuries (real or imagined), I want to figure out how to avoid problems from the beginning. Since somedude is the head mod, I would still like to hear from him so that I can get a feel for his understanding of where that line is that we should not cross.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:14 PM   #98
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Is that a line not to be crossed on complaining?
Old 02-15-2008, 05:24 PM   #99
cleanfun4all

Quote:
i have a question .... was wicked a mod when this happened ? if so , then you had been giving mods crap for quite a while before that . so yeah , maybe they were a little thin skinned towards you . can't say as i blame them , if that is the case . just my opinion on it of course .
Yes, he was a mod, that's why I took issue with what he said. I wouldn't much care if someone who was just another member said that and no, I hadn't been "giving mods crap for quite a while," I hadn't even been here.

Where I quoted Wicked, if you click on the little arrow next to his name, it will take you the thread I got that quote from. His post was made on September 4. I don't know how long he'd been a mod, but according to his profile, he'd been a member for less than two months.

I just went back and skimmed my posts. Like I said, I wasn't even really here. From January to August, I made all of 14 posts. None of them even vaguely critical of the mods.

The first post I made critical of the mods, really of just one or two mods, was on August 28. I made all of three posts, before Wicked told me "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."

Now, it is possible that I made some other posts that ended up being deleted. I do think there were some threads that got deleted. But, I know none of those were before August, because, like I said, I wasn't even posting here before that.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:37 PM   #100
cleanfun4all

I just wanted to add that I just looked at my old PMs. My first PM from a mod, regarding my posts, was also on August 28th. In other words, the same date as my first post that was critical of the mods.

I got PMs from two different mods. A sweet one from Becka and a very conformational one from MDS. The one from MDS was sent the same day Wicked posted for me not to let the door hit me in the ass on the way out.

Edit: Becka was kind enough to quote my post that she was responding to and so, here it is. I will acknowledge I could have worded it better, but it's the same basic point that has been made in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all
I wonder how long it will be before this thread is locked as well?

I'm all for internet forums having rules. BUT, I think the mods should exercise a little bit of commonsense in enforcing said rules.

In other words, there is a difference between someone posting something like, let me tell you about this bitch I raped, versus, someone wanting to talk about how they or someone they know was affected by rape.

It would be SO nice if there were mods here with enough brain cells to tell the difference between the two, as opposed to mindlessly and idiotically quoting rules.

Oh well, I suppose that's too much to ask for here........

Last edited by cleanfun4all; 02-15-2008 at 05:41 PM. Reason: added quote.