Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-30-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Between Scenes

Even in my fantasy I can't keep it up after I unload in my victim. Let's face it, there is anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour before I'm good to go again. What to do during that time?

I think that might be the time to finish undressing her if not already done. I'm thinking it might be a good time to introduce her to the finer points in the art of using nipple clamps. Of course there are good photo opportunities as well.

How about the rest of you? What do you do during those annoying times when there just isn't a hard dick ready and able to go? Certainly this doesn't happen during a gang bang but when it's solo what do you do?

What do the ladies like to fantasize about? Or is it a wham bam fantasy you enjoy?
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hmm

1. what about making her get dressed into a slutty outfit and cooking him some food... get him a drink.
2. maybe he could get her drunk...
3. tie her up and work on her with a vibrator out of her drawer... it will take a long time to force her to come
4. make her fuck herself with her toys for your viewing enjoyment, maybe in front of the tv
5. spoon her and have a nanna nap, giving her loving kisses and brushing the hair out of her face, fawning over her like your her lover
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Between rapes, depends on the mood.

I like to insult her, and give detailed statements about what is coming next. Telling her exactly what to expect, how much it is going to hurt and that there is nothing for her to do.

Or

Make her a bargain. Take my limp, slimy cock and lavish it with her tongue until I get hard again and come in my mouth and then I am gone. Spend the time getting that done, and then finally (of course), raping her again when I'm hard.

Or

Force her to go into her closet. Find her sluttiest outfit. First model it for me, and then give me a long lapdance.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:23 PM   #4
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post

hmm

1. what about making her get dressed into a slutty outfit and cooking him some food... get him a drink.
2. maybe he could get her drunk...
3. tie her up and work on her with a vibrator out of her drawer... it will take a long time to force her to come
4. make her fuck herself with her toys for your viewing enjoyment, maybe in front of the tv
5. spoon her and have a nanna nap, giving her loving kisses and brushing the hair out of her face, fawning over her like your her lover
Mm, I think you may have hit upon most of the thoughts that sprang to my mind, gaggirl.

On the whole, forcing sexual pleasure onto a woman appeals to me greatly. After driving her to submit in the violence of the initial rape, I would spend my idle time in between teasing her with my fingers and tongue or sex toys (particularly if I find one of her own). Or, as gaggirl suggested, making her masturbate herself.

The only difference is that rather than driving her to orgasm, I would continually deny her one. As soon as it seemed as if she were coming close, the teasing would stop. I may give her pussy a slap or perhaps rub an ice cube against it. If I were in a sadistic mood, perhaps even a nice little jolt from a cattle prod or taser. Just enough to shock her out of the moment.

Then I would lean back and stare at her while the humiliation of having her body manipulated like that sunk in. Once it was clear she had began to calm down, I'd start all over again.

I would delight in eventually licking the tears of shame and sexual frustration off her face, before violating her the second time and making her cum, whispering to her what a slut she was for doing so.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd blame her for the down time, telling her that it was her fault that Mr. Johnston wasn't still standing at attention, insult her by telling her she's a poor excuse of a woman and then whip her with my belt as punishment, then I'd humiliate her by making her kneel before me kissing my cock and apologizing to me for not being up to my standard.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #6
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

If we were at her home I would take a shower with her, making her wash us both. If that restored my erection then she would have to blow me while the warm water washed over us both.

Once the shower was complete she would have to put on makeup... not too much, do her hair, use some perfume and dress in her sexiest undies,

Then she would have to pour me a drink, perhaps get us both one. If I was hungry then a meal would be in order. A nice grilled steak before the next round would be good.

By then I should be more than rested and able to continue our adventure.

*walks away, wondering if Roxy can cook*

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 12-04-2010 at 01:13 AM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:54 PM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thats evil and hot lowkey.. that kind of thing would drive me crazy! I absolutely loathe being teased or frustrated, and I know for a fact I would cry and probably stoop to begging while hes eventually inside me again. Yep.. cant think of much more humiliating an act and an almost surefire way to ensure that he gets away with it, maybe to go back again another day.

No better way to spend that in between time, except including the savages' suggestion of a lap dance. Being forced to into seducing your rapist... either hes forcing you or your doing it to trick him. hell yeah.

Okay if I dont get to do these things one day I am going to die one frustrated woman!!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 08:51 PM   #8
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My fav fantasy during the in between time is having him tease me with his tongue, fingers, toys. Teasing me for hours, till, like gaggirl, i'm begging for him to fuck me.

Having said my fav, you all have given me some exciting new things to consider.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:03 PM   #9
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
If we were at her home I would take a shower with her, making her wash us both. If that restored my erection then she would have to blow me while the warm water washed over us both.

Once the shower was complete she would have to put on make... not too much, do her hair, use some perfume and dress in her sexiest undies,

Then she would have to pour me a drink, perhaps get us both one. If I was hungry then a meal would be in order. A nice grilled steak before the next round would be good.

By then I should be more than rested and able to continue our adventure.

*walks away, wondering if Roxy can cook*
so i get raped, blow you again, dress up like i want more and then i get to cook for you? oh boy, you really know how to show a girl a good time... lol
Old 12-04-2010, 01:16 AM   #10
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxygrrl View Post
so i get raped, blow you again, dress up like i want more and then i get to cook for you? oh boy, you really know how to show a girl a good time... lol
Not to worry Hun. I'd help with the dishes.
Old 12-04-2010, 01:21 AM   #11
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
thats evil and hot lowkey.. that kind of thing would drive me crazy! I absolutely loathe being teased or frustrated, and I know for a fact I would cry and probably stoop to begging while hes eventually inside me again. Yep.. cant think of much more humiliating an act and an almost surefire way to ensure that he gets away with it, maybe to go back again another day.

No better way to spend that in between time, except including the savages' suggestion of a lap dance. Being forced to into seducing your rapist... either hes forcing you or your doing it to trick him. hell yeah.

Okay if I dont get to do these things one day I am going to die one frustrated woman!!
Mmm... if only Australia were just a short walk away.

My dear, if the opportunity ever presented itself, it would be my deep and lasting pleasure to tease you to tears while making you grind upon my lap. Of course, now that you've made the claim, I would absolutely have to hear you beg for it before taking you a second time.

The thought is just too delicious.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:51 AM   #12
Dhemius

Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Most things that I'd love were mentioned already.
1) making her masturbate herself, especially with a vibrator or some toy. Or maybe even tying her spread-eagle and placing the vibrator in her cunt, securing it by use of duck-tape.

2) having her dress up, walk like a model for you then make a striptease and a lap dance.

3) finally, if I'm bored/angry whip her or torture her with ice and/or wax play until I'm ready.

4) Oh, and the last think - have her lick and suck my limp cock until its ready to go again. Of course while speaking to her, insulting and humiliating her all the time...
Dhemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:22 PM   #13
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia4rp View Post
My fav fantasy during the in between time is having him tease me with his tongue, fingers, toys. Teasing me for hours, till, like gaggirl, i'm begging for him to fuck me.

Having said my fav, you all have given me some exciting new things to consider.
I can hardly wait for our next chat.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:05 AM   #14
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well while you're waiting to go again I think she should be made to entertain you. For instance if you are in her home and it is nightime you should open the curtains facing her neighbors, turn the lights on and while you sit in a corner where you can't be seen she should be made to dance naked where anyone going by or looking out the window can see her. Or maybe she should play with herself on the couch, be friendly with the dog, put a stick of pepperoni up her butt, so many things to force her to do, so little time.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:06 AM   #15
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

In my rape fantasies, I usually have a lesbian go down on her and clean up all the cum. Followed by a licking to orgasm. Then the lesbian gives her a good hard deliberate pounding with a good sized strap-on.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote