Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-18-2009, 02:23 AM   #61
Rats
Banned

Rats has initial reputation

Then I felt my cock about to explode. And before I could say a word, my cum dumpped it self into her. loads of it. It pumped out every second. I pulled it out, and my cum went spraying every where on her. her ass, her back, her legs and bed were covered in cum.His dick wasn't as hard now, so he decided to shove his cock in her ass.
Rats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:28 AM   #62
Sara-Nicole

Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)

DRIPS AND DRIPS OF CUM EVERYWHERE. My pussy was a bag that could hold no more. It spilled everywhere. I felt the sensation of liquids hitting my body. My bed felt like I was at a sticky swimming pool because of his cum and my cum. There was NO WAY i could clean this up.

His cum covered cock invaded my virgin anus and it woke me up. I wasn't gonna collapse. I was in pain.

"AHHHH, that hurts". The cum produced a very very tight friction on my dry anus.

To get my mind elsewhere, I decided to lick off my bedsheets full of semen and try to wipe myself clean from all that cum before it got too sticky.
Sara-Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:33 AM   #63
Rats
Banned

I began to push in to your ass "Oh your ass, so fucking tight! A whore like you, never fucked here. unbelievable!" I saw cum all over you. "You'll clean it all, and suck my cock," I say before a few small drops of left over cum leak into your ass.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:38 AM   #64
Sara-Nicole

Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)

I turned over to see my ass with a small creampie there too. I was very pleased to be able to endure that pain and get an approval from you.

As I turned over, my bed was making all kinds of squeaking noises from the cum on the bedsheets.

I see you standing with STILL an erect penis and so I sat down on the edge of the bed with my feet on the ground preparing to give you an improved blowjob.

I slurped and licked while staring up at you for more approval, that I was the cockwhore that you wanted me to be. I began stroking you really quickly as I licked your nutsack.

"Please let me keep the 800 dollars" while giving you those really innocent cute eyes. "Shoot your load in a glass cup, I'll drink it all like a good whore should"
Old 09-18-2009, 02:41 AM   #65
Rats
Banned

"You'v recieved my punishment.. go ahead an keep it little slut.. but you may see mee again." I say, enjoying the blowjob. "yum"
Old 09-18-2009, 02:50 AM   #66
Sara-Nicole

He shot after shot, though his last cumshot took a long time to build up. eventually he mustered an incredible decent sized cup of cum.

I jumped back onto the sticky bed and sat down crosslegged looking at him. I smiled with much glee that I got to drink the cum AND keep the 800 dollars. Then I said, "Watch me drink this".

I held the cup to my mouth, stirred it with my fingers and emptied it down. It took two gulps to empty it. He asked me to show him the load and I obediently opened up and kept it open. Finally, he asked me to swallow.

WHEW, I moaned.

He said he'd be back, and I told him to come back soon.

EPILOGUE:

After the incident, I was never the same. I eventually got my belly a few months later and I had lied to my husband that it was his because I REALLY wasn't sure whose baby it was going to be. It could have been the bank manager or it could have been any of the 30 guys I was with during a gangbang.

But I thought back to the massive vagina creampies he'd given me and I believed those were the most memorable.