Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-04-2009, 11:31 AM   #1
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Training To Be An Expensive Slut (NEED A VICSIOUS, CREATIVE TRAINER)

I’m a 19 year old African American woman, 5’3” tall 110 LBDS, fairly slim, my size makes me appear 16 and sometime even at my freshman year at college people mistaken me for that. It’s O.K. I take it as a compliment. I’m blessed with very dark rich soft skin, but also with large 40 B breasts from my Mother who has 40 DD’s. Ironically though I’ve never been with a boy, I know the anatomical difference from books and all but have never even had a serious boyfriend relationship.

Last edited by rosielawson; 09-04-2009 at 11:39 AM.
rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:35 AM   #2
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“You have to make a mark where previous people in your family and race haven’t there will be plenty of time for romance later in life, after you have set yourself up to stand on your own never needing help from others.” He always tells me. This is a new age we don’t have to be slave to anyone but ourselves.

This is the first year I’ve ever lived in an apartment on my own and am proud I can do it on my own without even a roommate. When I left my apartment to walk down the street to campus I suspected nothing. I was lead to believe that kind of thing didn’t happen anymore. I’ve heard on the news about this sort of thing happening to other women but I really thought 4 blocks from campus in broad daylight I would be more than safe.

I was wearing a really nice and expensive looking outfit I had just bought on Saturday my second paycheck at work. The blouse was tight against my big breasts but not overly tight or too short, the skirt came above my knees but only by 1/3 of an inch and again looked very expensive but wasn’t my bra while supporting my breast nicely was cut to appear to cover very little I didn’t wear a slip, my hose were hose not panties hose. This was because this was the first silk panties I ever wear and I wanted to feel them and didn’t want the nylon taking that away. My shoe had 3” heels I’d never worn ones like that before and was a little unsteady on them. But the entire outfit was designed to make me look a little older than I appeared,

more impressive in class more like I belong in college and less like a high school student sneaking in. Maybe I looked a little snooty but figured it was allowed but really felt it couldn’t hurt but only help. I left without the slightest care in the world eager to show what I did with my hard earned money. I truly believed the days when a BLACK woman had to keep her place were ancient history.

I was walking toward campus

I saw the I park van at the side of the road,

I didn’t think about it and infact started fishing in my black imitation leather purse for my I-POD.

Suddenly I felt the arm come out of nowhere around my waist then “OH MY GOD!” A feeling like fire ants crawling all over me, “Please STOOO…” I couldn’t say anymore as it seemed my tongue lost control anymore and my body lost control and my bladder almost emptied but didn’t the world spun in my mind like I was on mad out of control teacups at Disneyland.The pain was mind blowing but my mind danced around everywhere out of control and I couldn’t focus on anything. My throat also clutched and I couldn’t get any sound out though I’m not sure I could if it had’nt because my mind was in such chaos I’m not sure I could concentrate long enough to form the sounds.

I felt myself lifted like rag doll and pulled into the van, being bound wrists and ankles with coarse rope.

I lay back in the van as the door is slammed and the predator goes to the front and get in the drivers seat. I wanted to ask questions like “who are you, what do you want or ssay let me go or don’t hurt me.” Bt all that came out was “lu, lu, lu, wha, wa, wa.” I looked around tying to both focus and get clues to tell the police. The van was bare bones on the roof I could fee there was no carpet but just the rough bare van floor and no windows. Other than that I couldn’t get my body to move, not just because of the binds but the electricity shot into me seemed to make me into some temporary invalid. Looking down I saw my skirt was raised almost to my thighs. I suddenly wished I had worn panty hose. I tied to move my body so I could pull the skirt down but my clumsy movement only raised it higher giving this guy in the front driver seat a clear view of my pink silk panties if he looked in the mirror. I couldn’t tell for sure but I think in my squirming Part of the slick silk wedged in my cleft between my lips giving him a clear view of my black outer lips worse

This was a terrifying thought because ne man not even my father as far as I knew had ever seen me NAKDED down there. As I said I was too busy for that besides I was saving myself and being a good girl like my mother had taught me and now(AGAIN I’M NOT SURE) I think my lips were engorging with blood and becoming erect. Also I'm almost sure my thick long nipple were becoming so erect they could be seen through my bra. (In honesty though hiding the nipples were the last thing the bra was designed for. While unlike my skirt my blouse kept my large breast descreetly cover, The blouse was designed to kep them minamally cover within the standards of the law so if he could see me in the rearview mirror it would take all that much imagination to fill in what was covered as if I had nohing on at all. I prayed I was wrong about all it.

If I wasn’t I prayed he wouldn’t look in the rearview mirror. I tried to see if he was, I think he was but my eyes and mind couldn’t stay focused long enough to tell. I thought I glimpsed , gag, check, cuffs, check, stun gun, chloroform. In the back of the van around me.

tears spilling out've my eyes. "please don't do this" Screams in my mind but I still can't get my mouth to work.

I feel stronger your lusty stare is looking up my skirt between my thighs at my sex and that it is showing signs of awakening. I try to close my legs but other than what the binds are doing I can't seem to get my body to obey my mind not even to roll on my side to foil whatever veiw you may have.

Even though my mind is a muddled mess I shiver in terror as you drive along with me helpless to your wims and desires. "Please what are you going to do to me my mind?", cries out wishing my mouth could form the words.

“HWWOME” I spit out much like a toddler learning how to speak “wog is this wog gin on wet me go” I gave up speaking frustrated how stupid I sounded. I yanked at both binds to try to break them then scooted away uselessly to try to get away.

With about as much effort as it take to pick-up tissue paper you took me out. One hand on my curly black hair twisting and pulling painfully. “Wyow wat burst, TWEASE WOP” EVEN THOUGH MY HANDS WERE BOND I YANKED THEM INSTINCTIVELY CAUSING MYSELF MORE PAIN. MY EYES BULGING WITH PAIN AND HORROR AND YOU PULLED ME ACROSS THE PARKING GARAGE MY FEET BOND BUT MAKING SPASMING MOVEMENT IN AN ATTEMPT TO SIMULATE KICKING
I tried to take in as much as possible where I was not just to know when I escape but to use to settle my mind away from the pain and terror I felt.

Last edited by rosielawson; 09-04-2009 at 11:54 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:47 AM   #3
rosielawson

You throw me on the ground is dim brick room then you kick me.
The kick is brutal and sends my body rollin over once till I'm on my back looking at you in terror and pain tears streaking my make up. I get my first look at you thrugh tear streaked eyes. Your wearing a mask so horrid it would give "FREDDY KRUEGER" NIGHTMARES. The nose is a thick, long erect cock. (I've never seen one in real life yet but photos in medical books).
"WHY?" I blurt out, it should be a moment of joy I can speak normal again but it isn't "Stop Please! I'l do anything." Even as I spoke those words I wished secretly I still couldn't talk. "What do you want?" I pleaded, "Please don't hurt me anymore!" I countinued to plead. An evil smile crossed your face under the mask I think, revealing that was a kindness compared to what you have in mind for the future

You pull me into the room roughly not caring about the pain you cause me I even think you want to cause me pain to get across some hidden message.

You start removing your clothes and my brown eyes bulge, maybe comically in your eyes. I shiver in terror so much I hear the bed creak. You make a snide degrading remark about how NASTY a girl I am and how I love seeing you naked.

I say,"No that is not true, I'm a good girl! Pease don't do this. I beg you to "stop!" You verbally pound into my head that I'm a SLUT as if you didn't hear a word I said.
I gasp when I see your member and innocently ask, "What are you going to do with that?" You stop for just moment when it strikes you I'm a VIRGIN. Then the most evil smile you've had yet crosses your face under the mask, and you explain how much this is going to hurt, mentioning your going to make it hurt more on me than most girls usually feel grinding TERROR into me as you wave it and stroke it like weapon. You make it clear I better learn to enjoy it and treat it right or I might add my screams to those of the women I heard coming in.

You can see that the sounds of the women I heard as we came in here are echoing in my mind and my eyes open wider with fear and you see me sweating. But once your naked and before you start you bring your hard, long, thick cock near my face. It's horrid and I can tell hasn't been washed in some time, the smell makes m body prepare to retch but I stop myself. Your thing swings near my watery eyes and nose. You take a handful of my long thick, dark curly hair and twist it hard with your hands then you twist my head hard and fast directing me to words on a wall.
"Read the phrase!" You order.

I read it silently and want to puke.

"Out loud and with feeling like you want me to believe it."

I wish I couldn't talk

You slap me hard making a loud "CRACK" tha echos in the room and in my ears and I'm sure is heard in near by rooms.

I start crying and screaming.

"Don't cry, don't scream, just read it!"

I blubber and you strike me a gain slightly harder.

"Read it!"

"I Am A WHORE..."

"Finish it!" You raise your hand as if to strike again.

"...I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME HARD AND SATIFY YOUR DESIRES."

"Again make me BELIEVE it!"

"I am a WHORE And I wnat you to FUCK me HARD and SATISFY your sickest desires, Please Fuck me?"

"Very good!" You reward me by releasing my hair. "Not bad for a FIRST TRY" You stroke your member as you compliment me.

Last edited by rosielawson; 09-04-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:22 PM   #4
rosielawson

In an evil way behind the groetegue mask you say and as a reward I will fill your request.

"But I didn't ask, you made me read that!"

As an answer you back hand my head hard. The strike makes such a loud "WHAPPP"

I'm sure they hear it in the other rooms I scream as I hit the floor then my body rolls and rolls and roll. My nose hitting the cold, hard, filth covered concrete each time my body spins.

Before I can roll helplessly a forth time your there and stop my body by putting your put hard on my breast and twisting it on it hard.

You twist and grind your foor hard on my breast a few seconds before skillfully using your foot on my breast to pull me back on my back to stare up at you.

"That is your first lesson, NEVER talk back to me or contradict me. If I sa you begged me to rape and abuse you and full fill my sickest, most perverted desires on you body, then you begged me to do it."

"Lesson two." You grind your foot hard into my breast like it was a grape and you wanted to crush it to watch the liquid inside spray everywhere, but more than that you grind and twist your foot into the supple part to make sure I get this lesson.

I scream and cry till you take your foot away. my bound hand pull at the bind instintively wanting to massage my abused breast.

"Lesson two" You repeat, "Never, Ever Lie to me or my friends or my clients or my girls, If I say you said something even if you didn't say it then you said it."

With lightning speed you come down and

You Straddle My Body putting your weight on my sore sensitive breasts
The sound of the other women in the rooms around this one
are echoing in my mind and my eyes open wider with fear and you see me sweating.

i shake and quiver under your groping exploring hand. Your massive member waving in front of my face as you grope, probe, pinch and explore. I want to move but your weight pins me.
You explain in sick, gross, disgusting details all you are going to do to me while countining to poke, probe, prod, grope, pinch shove sometime painefully to make a certain point of an act that is going to come.
You explain how when you take my cherry you intnd on making it scarier and more painful than when most girls lose there cherry. But this is so I will never forget my first time and I should thank you because it will be something I will never forget as long as I live.
You do everything you can to humiliate me and degrade me making it a point that I shouldn't complain because what your doing now is just a warm up to get your body ready.

The details are so sickening to listen to it make me want to puke and at part I have to do all I can not to vomit.

You end your speech by describing in great detail how your going to Fuck my ass, you make it clear this ass fucking will be so brutal I will probably have to eat and sleep standing up maybe even pee standing up, that I will be bleeding out my ass as if it were having a period and I will probably never feel anything come out of it again. You explain that in the end I will probably thank you because the experience will be invaluable in serving your clients and friends.

"I...I...I...wha..wha...what...do you mean I stutter gulp hard I thought a man could only use one hole according to what I read. Tears flow down my dark chocolate face. My nippes are so long and hard under your groping hands. My mascara make-up that was suppose to impress my classmates and teacher even more smudged my sexual scent very strong "PLease Don't Please Let me go." I'm not sure but I think you enjoy your going to open a new world for me,
"But where to start" You tease

(Sniff) a flood of my eyes come out making you look fuzzy

"Yes,...Yes,...Yes,...Ma..." (SNIFF) I answer weakly

"Yes,...Yes,...MAS..." You notice I have trouble saying Master because the way I had been raised never to submit to anyone to even myself. I turn my head A SPLASH OF BLOOD FLYS ON THE FLOOD OUT OF MY NOSE AFTER YOU HIT ME SO HARD.

"I understand" I wimpered hoping that answer doesn't bring another hit. Not realizing hits and worse will be a major part of my life.

I wait trembling to see your reaction.

Then hoping to sate you I answer you, "Any entrance you want" I answer shyly not sure what you were talking about an alternate hole.

JUST AS YOU EXPLAINED YOU WOULD YOU RAM YOU MANHOOD IN MY MOUTH.

As you ram my mouth you tear off my clothes like a boy opening his first crhistmas gift till nothing is left covering me and my expensiev clothe have been turned into useless shredded rags.

The member stretched my mouth painfully. I felt pain at my temple, my jaw which felt like it was about to come unhinged, my nose the blood beginning to clot, my voice box as your cock tortured it. And your weight on my chest that with the cock alternately plugging my throat then letting me breath made my breath come in hot quick gasps and suck. My tender breasts had never felt such weight. Then the tearing and twisting on my hair getting tighter and tighter as you got more and more excited. I didn’t know what I was doing and was so clumsy. Yet not knowing what I was doing my mouth tongue and lips though seemed to do something I didn’t understand hungrily it rode your cock wanting more and more to know more. But you did it so brutally doing everything you knew to keep me from getting enjoyment from it. NOT yet Slut escaped from your lips. Just when my mouth would get use to your member you would change your rhythm both to extend your ride and to keep it painful for me. You reach down with your free hand and I hear the expensive blouse rip and button fly all over. You grab my large breast not to give me pleasure but yourself pleasure and only pain and to keep me off balance.

“God you are horrible at this SLUT, you’ll have to be trained how to do it better. You lie and complain my teeth are grating your cock and that I will have to be punished for that so I learn respect you including members of your body. I will have to learn to also refer to you as MASTER and failure to do so can cost me dearly. As if the thought of a future punishment excited you your pumping got more brutal. Your cock starts throbbing and your grasp on both my hair and breast get rougher and meaner. I gasp panting quick making you more excited.

“Pease stop!” I plead, accidentally really nipping your cock hard.

YOU CUM, but let me take in only a small taste then on purpose you tell me I don’t deserve to taste your seed, you make it clear if I had done better I would be given that gift. You shoot where I can see it but away from where I can’t get a taste. When you’re finished you use a ripped piece of my blouse to wipe all your seed off your cock then with a smile you jam your cock in my mouth and say, “But as a Punishment I WILL give you something to taste.” Pinching my nose to force me to swallow then you saying, “here’s YOUR REWARD!” Then your release a sharp acrid stream in my mouth making sure it lands on my tongue so I taste it as you make me taste and swallow it you make sure I learn I’m expected to learn from my punishment and that there are WORSE punishment than this but I’m expected to learn from this. Also around here till I learn toilets can command more respect than I deserve at the moment.

Gurgle,gurgle,gurgle erupts from my throat as you punishment and empty your hot lemonade in my mouth and throat. My eyes plead and cry "Please don't. stop. please." My mind wonders what could be worse than this?

When you finish you move back as if you were going to give me a repreive,

"I changed my mind you say." You role me over and jam my face into the cum and many more dried cum from you and other men and even females that had been fucked on this floor. You purposely jam my face not so I can taste it but so when I breath it goes up my nose then you go back to my ass tear off my silk panties. You hold my nose deep in your wet spunk taking your time to regain your erecion but useing your free mand to play with my ass and pussy and asshole doing as much as possible to make me feel dirty and humiliated.

Then without warning you shift you position on the FLOOR. Positioning the thick long, hard rod of your
member over my soft round clenched asscheek. without preperation or lubrication you thrust between my asscheeks and with your full weight behind your member slam into my tight virgin hole. I scream but only you can hear it and it's muffled by the filthy, Cold, Hard Concrete Floor but it still leases you so much you almost lose your load and have to stay stock still to prevent from exloding to quickly. You have to fight not to think of all that wet sticky male and female cum that is being sucked in my mouth as I scream in pain and for mercy. You try not to think how staying still must be hurting me and feel my hips vainly try to ride you just to relieve the pain. you twist my hair to hurt me, try to get a good grip on me and keep me from getting any pleasure all at the same time. When you feel my ass loosen and start to become accomidated to your member and are sure you climaxe has settled you begin riding me hard but deliberatly alternate your rhythm every 30 seconds to keep me from getting a ryhthm or enjoying it in anyway. You bend down both to get more weight behind the thrusts and to whisper degrading remarks in my ear.

Last edited by rosielawson; 09-05-2009 at 06:06 PM.