Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-17-2009, 10:29 PM   #21
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"RAHHHGG" I shriek at this insult angrily, your saliva wet on my face and I cant rub it off! Violently contorting my body in an effort to bend my arms and move my body. I feel your course pubic hair contrasting with the smooth warm skin of your cock, right against my inner thigh, sliding it up and down my flesh teasing me. I cant move away form it, it just stays there. Yet I am soooooooo tired and exhausted, my arms are aching, my wrist bones feeling intesne pressure as you squeeze them harder. I finally stop struggling and resort to shaking my head at you "nooooooo" I wail.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:07 AM   #22
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The pathetic wail coming from your lips finally trails of, an more importantly your constant arching and bucking ceases. Now I can take what I want. I press up against you, my motions causing your skirt to ride up further on your legs. Pausing for a moment I let my eyes roam over you. Drinking in every fantastic inch of your beg. From shapely legs to taut stomach, to full breasts. Unable to delay my pleasure any longer, I ram forward. One vilent thrust, slamming your legs apart and entering you. To mock your last words, I let out a long groan, "Yeeeeessssss..." My eyes slide half closed in pleasure. Pull my lips back in a vile smile. Desperately I want to molest the rest of your body as I do this, but I must keep your hands pinned.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:27 AM   #23
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You get closer and closer I can feel it, getting ready, panting, making it last forever. PLEASE I just want this to be over. I close my eyes and lay with my face to my side. I wish my thighs wouldnt treble like they do, clamped to your horrible hips only because I'm so tense I cant relax.

Finally you impale me, sending a hard sharp pain right up my body! your force yourself into me so deep in one thrust, you dont even hear my shuddering gasp your groan of satisfaction drowns everything out. I hate how your getting pleasure from my pain. I dig my nails into my palm and try to focus on that instead, and test that your still holding me down tightly, doing my best to blot out the sensation of your cock stretching my unready unwilling cunt as you begin grinding my body into the carpet.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:12 AM   #24
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can feel your arms testing my grip as I grind you down t the ground with the first thrust. It isn't going to work, my grip isn't slackening. With deliberate slowness, I draw back my hips. Feeling the sensation of your dry pussy hugging onto my shaft. My eyes focus on your tits, covered with a sheen of sweat, heaving as you pant in exhaustion.

I start to move in earnest, building speed as I do. Your body rocks on the ground, and I lower my mouth to your tit. Taking it, suckling from it as I pound forward. Moans of pleasure slipping past my lips.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:54 PM   #25
gaggirl
* yawn *

"ARg stop it!" I growl trying to shake you off my tit, your warm mouth biting and kissing it. Every time you clamp down on my unfortunately suckable nipples it sends a wave of intensity along the nerves. it makes it so hard to pretend your not there. Again I try and move myself. Fuck now my torsos contorted on an slight angle and I cant move away anymore!

Unwittingly Ive got myself into this position, and your thrusts merely become harder and deeper as a result. each time you thrust forward you push my whole body with the end of your cock, elicitng whimpers of pain and little cries. For now I lay back and let you do what you want, and hope this ends soon...
Old 08-18-2009, 11:57 PM   #26
the savage
Privileged Member

At first you are struggling and screaming in time with my thrusts. Exactly the response I wanted. Then you lie there, completely motionless. If I wanted that I would go out and buy a fucking sex toy. My hands slide closer together, and I quickly release one of your wrists, but grab at them with one hand.

I wrap one hand around your throat, starting to squeeze. "I don't want you to lie there. If you don't act like you are alive, things are going to get really bad for you."
Old 08-19-2009, 02:19 AM   #27
gaggirl
* yawn *

It happened so fast I had no time to react! Your hands around my neck squeezing with strong ringers. I choke on a gagged cry, looking into your eyes in wide eyed fear pleading with them to make you stop.

"n *gag* stop * gasp * pleass-" My whole body writhes under you in my effort to breathe. I dont even notice how it makes my cunt squeeze you tighter, and the trembling in my body beginning all over again vibrating deliciously under you. this effort. You release your hand enough so let me take big gasps of air. cries catch in them its so hard trying to cry and breath at the same time.
"wh-what do you want" I cry miserably
Old 08-19-2009, 11:13 AM   #28
the savage
Privileged Member

Your sobbing gasps and trembling body give me the feeling that I want. I pound forward over and over again, forcing my way through your clenching muscles. Groans of pleasure constantly slip from my lips. If I had known that rape was this enjoyable I really would have raped that damn secretary.

Then I realize that you have just asked me a question. "That's a pretty stupid question isn't it?" I say with a small squeeze. "You know what I want."
Old 08-19-2009, 06:26 PM   #29
gaggirl
* yawn *

"You stupid asshole" I think to myself. Im not to lay here what then am I to do.... I cant take another moment of this. My face looks not afraid anymore but disgusted. With all my effort and rage in the pit of my stomache, allowing it to coil along my nerves up my spine, manage to buck so suddenly and so hard that it almost dislodges you from me. and now this is the chance I need! I buck again twice as hard straight away so that you are forced to let my wrists go and stop yourself falling off me, my wrists by now stinging from the tight grip and rubbing. I am now like a wild banshee. I start hitting your face hard and pulling your hair viciously as I growl and get myself into a seated position.
"yo uget the FUCK away form me right NOW" I scream, attacking you
Old 08-19-2009, 07:04 PM   #30
the savage
Privileged Member

The sudden fury of violence surprises me. I thought that you had used the last of your energy. For a moment it staggers me, allowing you to escape from underneath me, and I growl in frustration and pain as my cock slides out of you. The blows of your hands against my body are inaccurate, but have enough fury behind them that they are enough that I can't properly respond to them.

Then you scream at me, telling me to stay away. Like I can do that now. I lunge forward at you, as you try to gather yourself in a seated position. My weights knocks us both down to the ground. "I'll leave you alone when I've had my fill of fucking you."
Old 08-19-2009, 08:23 PM   #31
gaggirl
* yawn *

Bouyed by my almost freedom I just dont stop. you knock us both down, my head bangs the wall behind me and I know if I dont move straight away Ill be pinned to it. As your shoulder hits my face I sink my teeth in as hard as I can, screaming into your flesh. I dont stop moving, pushing, kicking, biting and screaming, writhing, hoping youll give in. your hands try to grab my wrists again but Im too frenzied. Why doesnt someone out there hear this going on?!
"NO NO NO!!"
Old 08-19-2009, 10:20 PM   #32
the savage
Privileged Member

You're screaming, biting, and hitting me. The pain that you cause is only increasing the pleasure I feel. I decide to let it go on, even the screaming. After all nobody has heard you yet. The clinic is in such a remote place. I ram back inside you, thrusting forward, banging you against the wall. My hands roam over your body, exploring every single inch. Since you bit me, I pull my own lips back, exposing my teeth. I bite down on your nipple.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:26 PM   #33
gaggirl
* yawn *

two explosions of pain and it all happens so fast. first your dock back inside me, ramming it back me so hard I have to catch my breath and then.. my nipple! I scream and dont stop, sobbing screaming and crying, the pain unbearable! I dont even care about your disgusting dick inside me all I care about is the excruciating pain in my nipple. I just want you to stop so bad!
"OWW PLEASE STOP ARG STOP!!"
Old 08-19-2009, 11:27 PM   #34
the savage
Privileged Member

Your agonized screams of pain echo through the small clinic. I wonder if you actually expect me to stop what I am doing, or if you are simply screaming to ease the pain. Either way I don't care. My hand slides behind your head and pulls it onto mine. Pressing my lips roughly against yours. I growl out of the side of my mouth, "Beg for me to cum inside you.:
Old 08-20-2009, 02:52 AM   #35
gaggirl
* yawn *

"mmMMMMMMMMMRRRMMMM" I wondered what you were dong with your hand til your mouth covered mine and you tried kissing me! theres no way letting you stick that slimy tongue in my mouth and no way Im going to beg you to cum in me! You feel a shudder in my body and my pointless writhing, knowing im shriveling inside and oh so angry! I shake my had side to side to dispel your bruising lips. They are so hard on mine that are so soft an your stubble rubs abrasively at the delicate skin. I know im going to have rashes bruises and marks all over my body from this. the last thing I want now is your seed soaking into me.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:23 AM   #36
the savage
Privileged Member

Your head keeps squirming and I have to twist from side to side to keep the pressure on those soft, supple lips. Though that movement means less to me than the fact that my toy has disobeyed a direct order. I have to teach you a lesson. I slide the hand behind your head to the side of your face and cup it with both hands.

I tilt your head to look at my face. Lips curled in pleasure as I continue to abuse your body. My teeth gnawing on the back of my lip to hold off cumming. Without warning I crack your head backwards against the wall. "Say it, bitch."
Old 08-20-2009, 06:35 PM   #37
gaggirl
* yawn *

"AHH OW that hurt" fresh tears fall down my cheeks. No matter where my face goes your mouths there, crushing my lips, groaning and growling, panting... But still I refuse to say it. I know your close I can feel how impossibly hard you are as you swell, stretching me even more, pushing up into me so hard that each thrust does hit my head into the wall , every single time you violently impale me
Old 08-21-2009, 11:29 AM   #38
the savage
Privileged Member

I can taste the salt as your tears slip past my lips, pressed so tightly against yours. Having to bob forward with each thrust to keep them locked. Worming my tongue into your mouth. Sliding my hands behind you, grasping onto your ass. A groan starts low in my throat as I swell and feel the first spurts shooting off into you.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:57 PM   #39
gaggirl
* yawn *

"ugh nooooo"I mew around your tongue, into your mouth and push against you hard. Not as viscious as before, but I'm really getting puffed and sore fighting you. One could almost assume I was enjoying it the way I have to pant in this position.
Your hands grab my ass and pull me up into you so that you can imaple me to the FULLEST HARDEST and DEEPEST extent. then I feel it. Makes me cry out again. My cunt still tight around you feels every contraction as you begin cumming, the heat and wetness spreading inside me. Your gutteral grunts make me cringe while I can do nothing else but take what your giving me

Last edited by gaggirl; 08-21-2009 at 10:59 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:36 AM   #40
the savage
Privileged Member

I can hear your breath coming in desperate pants. My hands move your ass up and down in time with my thrusts, mimicking a willing partner. But I can still taste your salty tears between my lips. Breaking the kiss, I instead clamp my teeth around your lower lip, holding on tightly. My fingers dig in further, and harder into your ass. WIth a groan, my pumps fill you even further and deeper, even farther than I thought I could go. I scream wordlessly in pleasure as I empty myself into you.