Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-09-2009, 03:13 AM   #1
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Cheer Squad and the RV gang

Needing 3 males and however many girls want to be on the Cheer squad....

Here's the fantasy as I posted in another thread...

Ivehad a fantasy for a long while now that goes like this:

A chherleading squad( 8-9) from the local college has their van break down or get a flat or something on the way home from a cheer meet/competiotion. How do I know where they were? Me and my 2 buddies went to the event to scope chicks and maybe grab one - but this was too good not to try. We follow their van, wondering how we can make our move....then lo and behold, a blowout.

Me and my buddies (1 or 2 ) stop by in our RV and act like good samaritans and check the van over. We seem harmless enough: clean-cut and friendly. We offer the girls and their teacher sponsor a lift seeing as its not that far to their college, and we can go that way with no hassle on our part.

They agree, seeing as it's late and bad weather looks like it's trying to roll in. As we get started, my 2 buddies in back suddenly get the guns and take the girls hostage. After zip-tying their wrists together behind their backs, I inform the now startled teacher to act natural..or someone might get hurt. So she does, and I take the Rv to a nice isolated spot....

My buddies have some fun along the way, and I get my 2 or 3 girls when we park...and one of those is the teacher..I do her good then make her pick my next out....

Anybody want to do this one?
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:40 AM   #2
MoonKitsune

MoonKitsune Level 1 (100+)MoonKitsune Level 1 (100+)

Did you want to start right away, or wait until you had more people?
MoonKitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:27 PM   #3
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was trying to see how many people wanted in..i'll give it the weekend to see who wants to...what part did you want?
Old 09-10-2009, 03:11 PM   #4
MoonKitsune

Cheerleader, preferably.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:27 PM   #5
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Cool - or did you want to be the coach/teacher, moon?
Old 09-12-2009, 09:38 AM   #6
MoonKitsune

I'd rather not, but if absolutely necessary, I will.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:47 AM   #7
Bad Man
Privileged Member

OK - cool....

Like I said, I'm giving it the weekend to see if we have any takers to fill up what I need for it.

--BAD MAN--
Old 09-12-2009, 09:09 PM   #8
Rats
Banned

Rats has initial reputation

I'll be one of the friends, I'v had a similar fantasy.
Rats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:26 PM   #9
Sara-Nicole

Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)

I'll sign up to be a cheerleader?
Sara-Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 12:05 AM   #10
Aussieyobbo

Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

if you get more girls i'll be in on the fun i'll be happy with 1 or 2

Rape is just something you do when you don't have to work.
Aussieyobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:13 AM   #11
Bad Man
Privileged Member

OK, here's the background/start story---

Aussie, Rats, and I all nominated the inventor of the RV for sainthood. The perfect rape-mobile, with all the comforts of home. It was the greatest inventions for rape sonce the invention of rape itself.

We were parked in the lot of the regional college cheerleading championships, scoping out the girls with high-powered cameras and telefoto lenses. And boy were we geeting our eyefuls' worth !! As they say in the military, a target-rich environment.

one bunch we all seemed to key in on - that group from upstate. We all talked to each other while the group did their thing, about how much fun it would be to have any one of them. And that's when we came up with the plan: follow them home and see which ones we could find later, alone and kidnap-able. I put in dibs on their teacher/sponsor - she looked damn hot in that skirt suit. WOW !! Rats laughed, but I pulled rank - it was my RV, so I got to pick a favorite all to myself.

As they packed up, we got our last fill of nachos and drinks, and patiently waited. Then we pulled out onto the highway behind them, comfortable in the knowledge that even if they saw us following, what suspicion? This was a regional, and damn near everyone at the event had an RV, a bus, or a van. We were just going home like they were....

Aussie and Rats loaded our pics from the cameras to the laptop while I drove along like any other event-goer returning home. Thanks to some official competition programs we had purchased, my 2 buddies soon had a catalog album divided up with a section all about each individual girl complete with names and info..and there was even one about that oh-so-hot teacher I wanted.: we were gonna drive into some bad rain and storms of we kept going their way. Who cared? We were on the hunt, and we had brought our base and home with us.

Aussie called up from the table where they were working - "Yo Eric..heads-up, mate..we're gonna be driving into some bad storms if we keep going with them..."

Like we cared - we were on the hunt, and enjoying the sport...

--BAD MAN--
Old 09-20-2009, 01:27 PM   #12
MoonKitsune

We may not have won the cheerleading competition, but we were still in high spirits, laughing and joking with each other on the way back. Our sponsor drove us, but she had a pretty crappy van that we were almost embarrassed to get into. It got us here, so there wasn't any audible complaints. As the commotion settled down, I decided I'd lay in the back, put my headphones on, and try to get some rest, pulling a small blanket over my modest breasts. "Hey, Sara, wake if we're gonna stop for some food, I'm starving" I said, with my eyes already closed, before taking a deep breath and trying to get some sleep.

I was woken by a loud bang what seemed like hours later, as I sprung up, looking around to see what the noise was. "What the hell was that?" I say, nervousness showing in my voice as we start to slow down and shift to the side of the highway.
"Ah, this piece of crap got a flat, I think" the sponsor said, frustrated with the van we all knew was junk "Find my cell phone in my bag, Sara" she said, throwing it back to her.
"I'll have to call for assistance, since I don't have another spare. We might be here for a while, ladies." With a frustrated growl, I lay back hard again, shutting my eyes and sighing. "I haven't eaten since last night because of the competition, why does this kind of stuff always happen to me?" I regretted being as small as I was, being how normal it was for the girl being thrown not to eat the day of a competition for a few obvious reasons. I pulled the blanket up to my face and nibbled the edge, my tummy bothering me as I started the long wait.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:39 PM   #13
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Driving behind the van, I heard a -pop- barely audible over the thunderstorm..until I say the van drop at the front and almost ram a ditch. Nice save I thought to myself as i slowed down to keep some safe distance. I yelled back to Aussie and Rats..."Guys...?"

"Yeah mate?"

"Whatcha got, Eric?"

"The cheer girls we were gonna stalk...just got a flat."

We held an emergency meeting right then and ther as I slowly eased off the gas...while we agreed on our plan....Rats and Aussie got the supplies ready in the cabinet as I put on my hazards and slowly eased onto the shoulder, coming behind the van.....
Old 09-22-2009, 09:46 PM   #14
MoonKitsune

Instantly noticing the large RV pulling behind us, my mind raced towards one thing- "Think that RV has some food?"
"RV?" our sponsor said, now looking down and searching through her contacts to find the number to call
"Yeah, it looks like one of the other squads stopped to help us. Think they got food?" I again asked, now sitting up in my seat, looking out the back to see if I recognize anyone through the windows. "You should totally go ask them. They obviously want to help" I say, passing an umbrella up to her as she finally finds the number to call.
"Let me take care of the call while you go get some food"
She leaves, taking the umbrella as I start the call, finding out after a few minutes that I did not have the information they were requesting. I decided to hang up and just wait for her to get back.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:51 PM   #15
Bad Man
Privileged Member

I smile as I see the teacher/sponsor or whatever they call her coming to the RV - all I know is she's the hot chick I wanna bang so bad...

Rats opens the side door as I turn in my seat...

"Saw the blowout happen -good job not crashing in this rain.... need a lift?"
Old 09-29-2009, 06:25 AM   #16
MoonKitsune

"Well, we have someone coming for us, but if you know anything about fixing it, maybe you have a quick patch kit or something and" She turns back to look at my hopeful face pressed against the back seat "If you have like some small snack or something for her, we'd be very grateful. We're kind of stuck here until assistance arrives, so it's going to be a while
Old 09-29-2009, 09:36 AM   #17
Aussieyobbo

Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

why not we just stocked up on everything ah eric why dont we give em some i say with a grin. we got more then enough for you all.

Old 09-29-2009, 03:11 PM   #18
Bad Man
Privileged Member

I smile....sure, Aussie - why don't you fire up the stove?

Ma'am, why don't you and your girls come on in? It's warm, and it's out of the rain. And a hot snack would do everybody some good....
Old 09-29-2009, 03:21 PM   #19
MoonKitsune

I see her turn back to us, waving us over. She had the only umbrella, but I was too hungry to care, as I threw open the door and ran out, getting soaked as I ran to the RV.
"She didn't know the information they were asking, so she couldn't call for assistance" I say, discreetly nudging our sponsor, making sure she asked if they had food.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:02 AM   #20
Aussieyobbo

as the girl all run in to the rv my heart beats faster as i see them all in there wet uniforms so what do you girls want to eat i ask as i do a final count of 7 girls.