Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-21-2009, 09:46 AM   #21
Rebel-Slave

Rebel-Slave has initial reputation

Callie whimpered slightly in pain and tried to stand up as high as she could to relieve the pressure on her scalp. The tape around her elbows was crushing, but it forced her shoulders back in order to stop the discomfort, and made her breasts stick out even more than they did normally. She finally managed to get her balance, then stomped the sharp heel of her shoe down on Jack's foot, "Get off me!"
Rebel-Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:58 AM   #22
HellBoy

HellBoy has initial reputation

I could not believe how ferocious she turned out to be, her fists and feet flying in all directions as she fought to escape us as we closed in on her. Finally after wrestling with her for a few minutes we managed to bind her arms behind her back. I thought we had her under our control, until she suddenly stamped on jacks foot, driving the point of her heels down as hard as she could.

I lashed out driving my fist it straight into her stomach, knocking the wind from her lungs with the force of the blow. I glanced at Carl and smiled “It would be my pleasure” I said as I stepped over to the tool bag and pulled the knife from within.

“Lets get this party started shall we” I said as I stepped in close to Candy, “Now don’t move” I told her as I reached for her blouse, slipping the razor sharp blade beneath the uppermost button, “I don’t want to cut you…. At least not yet”.

With a flick of my wrist the button separated from the blouse and fell to the floor, The quiet clicking as it bounced across the floor seemed impossibly loud in the sudden silence of the room. With painstaking slowness I moved down the buttons, popping one after the other until your blouse hung open. Parting your blouse I stared longingly at your breast, encased in the soft fabric of your bra, before pushing your blouse off your shoulders and letting it fall down your arms until it meet the tape.

There was no hiding the lust in my eyes as I openly ogled your tits and I smiled as I held up the knife “Who’s next” I asked….
HellBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:36 PM   #23
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jack observed the situation, although with much pain. He optimistically declared that he should be next. Quickly, he removed the other high heel away to prevent further bruising elsewhere.

Though her blouse was opened up, he still wanted to undress her more.

"Down with the bottoms!"

Jack asked for the zip knife so that he could see her panties. Her skirt slid down her legs and he examined her panties. They were the same colour as her bra, unsurprisingly, and he was about to rub his fingers over the slit which was covered by her panties. Dave and Carl both believed that Jack should hold off... for now.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:59 AM   #24
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I could barely contain myself when it was my turn. My fingers wrapped in her hair as she dangled from my grip I kept thinking about that old saying about good things coming to those who wait. I may have been third in line, but there was now nothing to cut off that wouldn't be unspeakably humiliating to her and that was just the way I wanted it.

I reached out my free hand and took the razor knife and held it against her throat, feeling her quiver in fear or rage or maybe a taste of both. By now my cock actually hurt because it was straining, rock hard, against my jeans. I eaned forward and licked her ear before whispering into it.

"Bitch, we're gonna gang rape every hole you have. Over and over. Then I'm gonna go out there and take that fancy sports car of yours and sell it to a buddy of mine who's gonna make it disappear to a very wealthy man somewhere. And if we get tired of you, I bet we could do the same... fucking... thing to you." I whispered in a hoarse voice. Then I slid the knife under the back strap of her bra and sliced it cleanly. I pulled her up harder by her hair and she hopped on her toes trying to aleviate the pain in her scalp. Her tits bounced invitingly with two more slices, I had them free of her lacey bra as it fell to the floor.

Her tits were fucking huge. She had to be at least a 38 E and they were firm as a teenagers. The bitch probably spent all her time at some expensive assed gym keeping her body firm but- damn- it worked. She was a firm little piece of cock teasing cunt, that much was sure.

Last edited by EvilJ; 07-22-2009 at 09:37 AM.
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:20 AM   #25
Rebel-Slave

Candy cried out in pain when she was punched hard in the stomach, and then had to hold her breath as the knife came near her so it wouldn't cut her. She squeezed her eyes shut and refused to look as she was slowly undressed beneath their gazes, shivering with humiliation at what was happening to her. Then all too soon her bra was cut open, releasing her breasts to the cold air, her nipples instantly hardening. "My dad is gonna kill you." she snapped, sounding just as defiant as always.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:55 AM   #26
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I noticed that everyone (including myself) has felt deflated that our role play stories have been reverting back. Is there still interest in continuing? (just asking).

Thanks.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 05:43 PM   #27
Rebel-Slave

Yeah, this is really disappointing. :-( Well if you guys are up for continuing this then i am too, although i don't see any point in running through what we've already wrote so we might as well change it and make it more interesting. That's if everyone's up for continuing?
Rebel x x
Old 08-18-2009, 12:22 PM   #28
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry guys, I'm out. Maybe if reb starts another intereting one sometime, I'll play with her on it, but the stop/go in this one has made it hard to generate any fun.