Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-04-2009, 06:24 AM   #1
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Did you know this?

Did you know that ANY aeroplane that the President of the USA is on is called "Air Force One" - not just the 747. When Bush landed on that carrier in a fighter jet, that jet was "Air Force One" and when the President alights from the helicopter on the White House lawn he is exiting "Air Force One".

and

There is NO requirement in the US constitution for a President to serve a maximum of two terms. It is merely a convention. That's why FDR was elected four times.

Just a couple of interesting pieces of trivia that I thought I'd regale you with tonight. Things that I never knew before.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:28 AM   #2
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

actually, regarding the second part, it was amended in the 50s or 60s that a president can only serve a maximum of 2 terms. the bit about air forceone is true though. its also notable that if the president is not aboard air force one, it is no longer called air force one, even though it is the aircraft designated to him.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:37 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So when Bill Clinton unzips his flies, his trousers become formerly airforce1?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:05 PM   #4
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
So when Bill Clinton unzips his flies, his trousers become formerly airforce1?
hahahahaha
Old 04-04-2009, 02:37 PM   #5
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I knew that, it was in the film 'Air Force One' with Harrison Ford and Gary Oldman.
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:15 PM   #6
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
Did you know that ANY aeroplane that the President of the USA is on is called "Air Force One" - not just the 747. When Bush landed on that carrier in a fighter jet, that jet was "Air Force One" and when the President alights from the helicopter on the White House lawn he is exiting "Air Force One".

and

There is NO requirement in the US constitution for a President to serve a maximum of two terms. It is merely a convention. That's why FDR was elected four times.

Just a couple of interesting pieces of trivia that I thought I'd regale you with tonight. Things that I never knew before.
Unless it's the helicopter that picks him up from outside the White House, that's Marine One.

This is one of the goofs in Independance Day.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #7
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yea so which one of the four choppers is Marine One...then?

Another trivia question...."Which President was on board Air Force One when it departed Dallas after JFK`s assianation?"

Great thread by the way!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:43 PM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So if Obama joins Monty Pythons Flying Circus, his plane will be Air Farce One?

And if Prince Andrew picks him up to bring him to Little Chef Towers for tea with mother, he will be flying courtesy of Ones Royal Air Force?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-04-2009, 03:53 PM   #9
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Yea so which one of the four choppers is Marine One...then?
Which ever one he is one at the time.

Quote:
Another trivia question...."Which President was on board Air Force One when it departed Dallas after JFK`s assianation?"

Great thread by the way!
There wasn't one

Kennedy was dead and Johnson hadn't been sworn in
Old 04-04-2009, 03:54 PM   #10
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
So if Obama joins Monty Pythons Flying Circus, his plane will be Air Farce One?

And if Prince Andrew picks him up to bring him to Little Chef Towers for tea with mother, he will be flying courtesy of Ones Royal Air Force?

And if goes mad, does he then become Barmy Obarma?
Old 04-04-2009, 04:34 PM   #11
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Barrack Obama is an anagram of "barmy americans"

I only say thing because no-one ever checks anagrams

Heres a good fact though. The hand has no muscles in it. Your fingers are moved by tendons run by muscles in your forearm and that your middle 2 fingers both use the same tendon which means if you lay your hand out and the tuck the finger you might use to make a rude gesture underneath then your ring finger cannot move. CANNOT.

This is a great pub game where you can turn your mates hand into a "lie detector" and get them to "admit" some very embarrasing things
Old 04-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #12
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post

and

Yep, and the reason they took to calling the plane Airforce One was after an incident back when they were only identifying the plane by flight numbers and had a near incident when the president's military plane had the same flight number as a commercial airline in the same airspace!

and dash is right about the term limits, Republicans were so fearful that another democrat would get elected and not leave the office that they introduced the term limit amendment shortly after Roosevelt's death. Ironically they shot themselves in the foot as the US is apathetic enough that Eisenhower would likely have been able to run for at least a third term as would have Ronald Reagan!

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 04-04-2009, 04:52 PM   #13
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:

That would be Air force Two.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:05 PM   #14
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat View Post
and dash is right about the term limits, Republicans were so fearful that another democrat would get elected and not leave the office that they introduced the term limit amendment shortly after Roosevelt's death. Ironically they shot themselves in the foot as the US is apathetic enough that Eisenhower would likely have been able to run for at least a third term as would have Ronald Reagan!
That explains something. I've been wondering how FDR got elected three or four times when Presidents can only serve two terms.

I don't understand this time limit rule, surely the point is if you put up a strong enough candidate then they will win, regardless of who is in the White House at the time. If you don't believe that, then why bother contesting the election anyway?

Okay, my turn why is the White House white?
Old 04-04-2009, 05:19 PM   #15
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becka View Post
That would be Air force Two.
Air Force Two is any airplane the Vice President is in.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:47 PM   #16
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
I don't understand this time limit rule, surely the point is if you put up a strong enough candidate then they will win, regardless of who is in the White House at the time. If you don't believe that, then why bother contesting the election anyway?
That would be the point. If the incumbent is that strong the amendment makes it impossible for him to serve more terms and thereby create a little dictatorship. Not a matter of giving the other guy a fair shot ...it is a matter of keeping one man from having power for life.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:12 PM   #17
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Not entirely accurate. The digits are largely moved by muscles in the forearm, but the hand does contain muscular tissue. Without it we'd be squirrels not apes as we wouldn't have opposible thumbs!

You're quite right to say the third and fourth digit share a tendon, but they can be moved independently if you try hard enough. This is because muscles at finger joints are able to work independantly to counteract the tendon and prevent both fingers moving together.

There's a big clever word for this counteraction, but I think I had several pints at lunchtime when we got taught that word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
Barrack Obama is an anagram of "barmy americans"

I only say thing because no-one ever checks anagrams

Heres a good fact though. The hand has no muscles in it. Your fingers are moved by tendons run by muscles in your forearm and that your middle 2 fingers both use the same tendon which means if you lay your hand out and the tuck the finger you might use to make a rude gesture underneath then your ring finger cannot move. CANNOT.

This is a great pub game where you can turn your mates hand into a "lie detector" and get them to "admit" some very embarrasing things

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-04-2009, 10:19 PM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Oh, and I checked, Barack Obama is indeed an anagram of barmy Americans. *chuckle*

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-05-2009, 12:38 AM   #19
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Anagram An"a*gram ([a^]n"[.a]*gr[a^]m), n. [F. anagramme, LL.
anagramma, fr. Gr. 'ana` back, again + gra`fein to write. See
Graphic.]
Literally, the letters of a word read backwards, but in its
usual wider sense, the change of one word or phrase into
another by the transposition of its letters. Thus Galenus
becomes angelus; William Noy (attorney-general to Charles I.,
and a laborious man) may be turned into I moyl in law.
[1913 Webster]

There is no "y" or "s" in Barak Obama, how can it be an anagram for "barmy Americans"?
Old 04-05-2009, 02:06 AM   #20
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Poetic license.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!