Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Exclamation My Reason For New Friends List

The other day got to me when I responded to a post that Crotch Ripper made about me thanking/giving credit to a poster that had that "click pay" shit.
I just want the videos, I could care less if somebody is making money by me clicking on the damn thing.Maybe I am too damn friendly, so I took everybody off my friends list & wanted to start all over again.
I even had some on my list just becuase I wanted them on my list, not that we were really friends, so I will start all over with my freinds list.

Sorry for the WTF confusion

Thanks

Also Thanks For The B-Day Posts Too

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 03-30-2009 at 07:33 PM.
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:53 PM   #2
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Friends List

Doggy,

I have never really understood the function of the “friends list.” Past a confirmation that rape fantasy isn’t a bad thing amongst our group of associates or peers, it sort of baffles me.

There is constant ruffling of feathers here. I do not agree with all my real world friends, but there is enough agreement to continue the friendships. Why should it be different in the “Internet World”?

I have seen a variety of opinions on your original thought. Rapidshare gives an extension of a Premium account or a toy of some sort based on downloads. So, isn’t that post for profit? Somehow, it is different when actual cash is involved. Some people (and, I am not one of them) consider the cash for posts system akin to pimping. I do not agree, but I can see their point.

I respect your thoughts and integrity. I may not be your “friend”, but I wouldn’t hesitate to be included in your “Friends List.”

I’m here for the vids too! But, I must admit, I’ve also made some real friends here as well!

HRH
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Life is full of "WHY this" or "WHY that" ????
I never get any answeres on questions I have.
Thanks HRH
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:13 AM   #4
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
Life is full of "WHY this" or "WHY that" ????
I never get any answeres on questions I have.
Thanks HRH
Well....You know how I feel.Yea,it's above my avatar.I have found it's a great way to get through life because honestly,sometimes if you get the answer to why this of why that,just sometimes,you may wish you could go back to a time before you knew the answer.A time when you were wondering why.Dude!why ask why then?Trust me,it's a good creed to have in life (most of the time).

On the topic of this thread....Thank you for considering me your friend Doggy! I promise the feeling is totally mutual! You rock (just like me.LOL!)

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote