Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-26-2009, 04:33 AM   #1
mailmandude
Privileged Member

mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Keep an eye on your Rapidshare account!

As we all know, many links on this board that look like RapidShare links are in fact phishing links. You click them and instead of being directed to RapidShare, you get directed to another site. For free users, it might go unnoticed; for premium users, we usually catch it when we're asked for our RapidShare premium password (even though we have cookies set to log us in automatically). I thought I was being careful but I just received an email from RapidShare saying my account is being shared by many different IPs. I NEVER share my login info with anybody, so one of those links I clicked and logged into paid off for someone. RapidShare gave me a new password and everything's OK now, but it goes to show you have to be diligent.

So once again for those who might not be aware of what's going on, a quick tutorial:

If you're a free user of RapidShare and you see a RS link on this board, hold your mouse over it and look down in the bottom-left corner of your screen. The address to which you'll be directed will be displayed. If it says ANYTHING but www.rapidshare.com....., DO NOT CLICK. Sure, there are some "link protector" redirects, but I don't know enough about them to comment.

If you're a premium user of RapidShare and you see a RS link on this board, make sure you have your PC set to accept cookies from RapidShare. This should log you in automatically every time you visit the site. If you click a link and you're prompted for your user/pass combo, DON'T GIVE IT! You're being phished!

I believe there are more elaborate explanations on this board and I invite you to seek them out. I just wanted to do my part to save others the trouble I've gone through.
mailmandude is offline   Reply With Quote