Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-13-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Diary of a Madman, The beginning

Diary of a Madman
Chapter 1 The Beginning
By Throatdagger

My name is Hank and I have had strong sexual urges since I was a young man. Years ago when my mom was pregnant with my youngest sister, she could since my fascination with her pregnant body. I would just stare at her bulging belly and swelling tits as the pregnancy progressed. One day when I was home, a strange exciting thing happened that changed my life forever. As I was sitting on the couch watching a rerun of Gun Smoke, she popped her head out of her bedroom and called my name; then motioned for me to come to the room. I got off the couch and moseyed to her bedroom. When I opened the already partially opened door, my eyes almost fell from their sockets as my jaw dropped. There my mom lay stretched out on the bed; naked as could be.
She rubbed her swollen belly with one hand as she massaged her full tits with the other; all the time licking her lips. She stopped and waved for me to come all the way inside. As I walked closer, I could feel myself getting a hard-on. She pointed to a jar of coco butter on the nightstand and said “Why don’t you rub some of that on my tight tummy?”

I almost came right there in my boxers. I knelt on the edge of the bed and picked up the jar. Opening it and scooping a double finger’s scoop of the smooth cream out. I reached over and began to rub it across the tight stretched skin of mom’s belly. She arched her back; thrusting her body up higher as she moaned with a sound I had never heard before. As I rubbed faster; spreading the cream around her entire front, she stuffed two pillows under her upper back; elevating her to a half sitting position. With the most sexual smile I had seen to that point she then squeezed her right nipple and squirted some milk out. “Does my baby want some of that?” she asked in a shy teasing voice. All I could do was stammer as my face blush beet red. Her arm reached out; her hand curling behind my head to pull me closer. I opened my mouth as my lips touched her swollen nipple letting the sensitive bud slide right in. I began nursing on her like a hungry baby. The milk was warm and sweet as my hand roamed her body; my hand slid down her tummy, then between her parting legs. My fingers rubbed up and down her slit as she spread her legs wider and moaned deep. I quickly stripped off my jeans and cum soaked boxers. I climbed between her legs; spreading them wider as I scooted closer to her swollen pussy. I buried my head between her thighs as they squeezed my ears. Before I knew what was happening, I was licking and kissing her swollen cunt lips.

Mom wrapped her legs around my back and arched her back to thrust her pussy on my flickering tongue. I know it was only a few minutes but it seemed like an eternity I kissed and lapped her most intimate spot. She clawed the bed like a kitten as she squeezed me with her legs so hard that I thought she would crush me. Then SUDDENLY she let out a scream as her body began shivering like a bowl of gelatin. She tensed and relaxed in a spasm as she moaned and clawed my head. From that moment on, I have had the uncontrolled urge to rape pregnant women.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote