Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-24-2006, 12:03 PM   #21
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I step back and admire the streaks of cum smeared on your face. "You are a mess." I say as I laugh and pull you to your feet. My hands sliding to the button and zipper on your short skirt. The sound of the zipper being lowered echoes in the night air. I slowly release my fingers and watch your skirt fall to the ground. Your garters now plainly visible like arrows pointing to a treasure.

I snap them once more before I step back and remove my clothes. "Might as well get down to business." I say with an evil laugh as I leer at your vulenerable body.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 12:35 PM   #22
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My legs tremble slightly from the chill of the night air or my excitement I cant tell which right now. I carefully look around as he undresses and picking out some good places to run to. While he is distracted I slip the leash off the tree but keep it on my neck so when he glances at me it looks okay still!

"No ........No More Please???" I say to distract him a little more and he chuckles lightly and looks down at his pants around his ankles then he leans foward to slip a foot out.

NOW!!! I surge foward and give him a good shove so he falls over on his back as I run off to the woods trying for my escape! I run through the trees hearing his angry cry and have to dodge thru the dark trees that spring up in front of me.

My heart is thudding hard in my chest and my lungs are burning for air as I run, then happiness fills me as I dont hear him?? I made it I got away from the bastard now to get help??.........
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 01:23 PM   #23
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I crawl to my feet and chase after you. I see the path that your are taking and know a short cut. I dash off through the woods, guided by the moonlight. I come to where the paths cross and I wait silenly in the dark. I hear you slowly approaching, you are looking around and then take a few mor steps. I sterp from behind a tree and grab you as I shout "Boo."

I wrap my arms around you as I grab the end of the leash. I yank you close and begin whipping your scantly covered butt with the leather leash. "This will teach you to try and run." I shout as the leather strap starts leaving bright red marks across your smooth skin.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:12 PM   #24
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"OWWWWWWWW SORRY!! Please Stop???????'' My hips twitch and shake with each sharp sting of the leather leash landing on my soft cheeks!

Crying and sobbing as he continues to whip my ass hard. HOW?? How the hell did he catch me so quick?? OH GOD!!!! It is going to be so much worse now, he`s angry as hell and I`m going to pay for it dearly!!! My breasts heave with each sting of the leash against me and I wonder fearfully what the hell is next???

Sorry for being late Throat!!! You can tie me up and uhhh Spank the hell out of my ass!!!
Old 12-29-2006, 02:50 PM   #25
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I oocassional let go with another swat from the leash as I lead you like a dog back to the car. I drag you through some briars to further demonstrate my cruelity so you won;t try to escape again. When we finally reach the small clearing. I lead you to the tree. I again wrap the leash around your neck, only this time tighter. I am pissed of at having to chase you down; it has wasted valuable time. I jerk your short skirt up and angrily rip your panties off. I wave in front of your face before I toss them on the ground.

I pull my cock out and stap the tip of my erection against your scratched skin. I hold your skirt up and step close; jabbing my cock right into your abdomen. I bend my knees and slip it between your thighs. I start to stand up; my stiffness spearing in your like a knife.
Old 12-30-2006, 11:56 AM   #26
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"AUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" My scream at his sudden penetration echoes off the woods around us! My vagina pulses with pain now as it is overfilled with his hard stiff cock. My feet which are off the ground now kick and twitch as his huge cock suspends me off the ground!

"OOOOWWWWWWWWWWW UHHNnnnnnnnnnnnnn NOOoooooo Please??? I`mmmmmmm so sorr awwwwww ry!!!" I am overwhelmed with pain now and cry and sob as my ass still hurts and now my skin on my back has been torn open as he lifted me against the rough bark of the tree. I can feel blood trickling down my back and as I continue to cry and moan he backhands me hard!!

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH!!" You earned this I tried to be NICE??" My head spins wildly for awhile and as my senses come back to me I winch and moan in pain as he mauls my soft breasts hard!
Old 12-30-2006, 07:34 PM   #27
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

My eyes cast an evil gaze on your tormented body. I shift my knees quickly sending my cock stabbing into you deeper. Your screams of agony fill the air to no avail. I maul your breasts, almost ripping them off. My hands lower to press against your abdomen; I can feel my cock jabbing inside you. Your head hanging in total defeat; your life in my hands. My hands red with your bllod as I smear them on your back.

My cock throbbing with every jolt. Feeling your muscles milking my stiff rod, hope for some relief. Air gasping from your mouth as I bounce you like a small doll. SUDDENLY a huge thrust; my dick jamming deep into you. Hot spunk blasting inside, filling your cavity.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:01 AM   #28
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Thank God its over!! I think stupidly as I feel him flooding me with his thick warm come. as it flows down my inner thighs I shudder and shake from the agony and pain of my back and mangled briused breasts. My vagina throbs painfully as well with his thick cock buried so deep in it!

"Nooooooooo auuuuuuuuu owwwwwww pulll....ease no Uhhhhh More PLEASE??????" My breaths come out in time with my sobs and I can only hang there limply as I wait for his response!
Old 01-04-2007, 12:29 PM   #29
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Your warmth surrounds me; my cock emptying into your warm body. I slowly pull out; letting you slump against the tree. I walk around, like a rooster around a conquered hen. I admire your beautiful body; taunting you with degrading remarks. I slowly walk over to a large down tree as I check the proper heighth. I stroll back and unwrap the leash. I drag you across the rough ground swating your ass with the leash. I stand you before the large trunk to let you have time to realize that your ordeal has just started.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:07 PM   #30
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"NO PLEASE??? Just let me go now you fucked me came in me! What the hell else can you want??" I stand there trembling on weak leggs as my fear rises in me again. I shake trembling shivering as tears roll down my cheeks!

I feel your come oozing out and down my inner thighs my ass is burning from the leash on it again. I panic again and try to run but the leash chokes me and brings me to a sudden stop! GOD so STUPID know hes going to be really mad!!
Old 01-05-2007, 09:50 AM   #31
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Like a stupid dog." I yell as you hit the end of the leash. I grab some swithches and begin lashing out at your naked body. Red marks glisten in the moon light. I yank you close to me and slap your face from side to side as you quiver with fear. "Guess you need to be taught a lesson." I growl as a pure evil look spreads across my face.

I shove you towards the downed tree; your knees hitting the rough bark as you almost tumple over. "That's right; get bent over that damn tree." I demand as my large rough hands jam into your scratched and bruised back.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:38 PM   #32
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Owwwwwwwww "NO Please dont unnhhhhhhh hurt me anymore stop aww owwwwwww raping me Just LET ME GO DAMN IT????"

My knees ache and throb painfully as they bleed from their scrapes. Sobbing I pull my self over the log my hips in the air now defensless and totally open to my rapists! I steel myself for a lot of blows to fall on my soft white cheeks now!

tears leak out of my red eyes as I wait shivering for...............
Old 01-05-2007, 12:58 PM   #33
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I stare down at your ass shivering from the whipping and the cool night air. I can tell that you are bracing for more blows to your arched ass, but I have something much more sinister in mind. I step directly behind you and before you realize what my intentions are, I am forcing the tip of my cock inside your tight anus. Your ass bucks from my invasion as I press harder aginst you.

Your head almost touching the ground on the other sode of the log as your legs are kicked wider apart. I feel you ass straining to accomadate my girth. Your bucking only enhancing my pleasure.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:15 PM   #34
sindyloo
Privileged Member

AUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOo FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGG STOP ITTTTTTTt" YOUR FUCKING KILLING ME!!!!!!!!! Dont UHHHhhhhhh no NOT THERE PLEASEEEEEEEEEee!!!!! My hands and fingers claw feebly at the ground as I try to get away from the searing pain in my ass!!

Icry out loudly in shame and anger as my rapists hard prick pushes steadily into my tight anus and now surges deeper into my bowels. I grunt loudly and gasp with each of his thrusts as each one pushes him deeper into my tender ass! My eyes are wide in pain and drool flows over my still lip as I am stunned sensless now by the horrible strectching off my anus!!
Old 01-09-2007, 09:10 PM   #35
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I buck my hips wildly; sending my cock surging in and out of your tight ass. You muscle about to strangle my dick with its tightness. I grab your waist as I slam in and out. I slap your ass to make you jerk; sending waves of excitemnet racing up my spine. "Ride it bitch." I shout as grab your hair and use it for leverage.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:36 AM   #36
sindyloo
Privileged Member

AWWWWWWWw NOooooooooo STOPPppppppp unnn" He keeps pounding his cock raping my aching burning butt harder faster! I try to pull away from him but only clamp my ass down tighter on his prick making him moan louder in pleasure!

His large balls smack noisly against my swollen lips as I beg for him to stop but he keeps fucking my virgin ass deep and hard. Unnnghhh I feel his cock swelling bigger now and starting to pulse?? NO HE CANT aww not in my ASS??
Old 01-11-2007, 10:29 AM   #37
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

My cock is swelling inside your ass sending more pleasure up and down my spine. I grab your hair and yank your head back with one hand as I clamp my other hand on your shoulder. I pull you back with all my strength; my cock fully engulfed in your ass. My dick explodes like a cannon firing in battle. My cum blasting out like water from a ruptured fire hose. I buck my hips frantically to pump my cum out an dpack it deep inside the depths of your bowels.

Chills race through my body from my sweat and the cool night air. My panting scaring the creatures lurking in the night. I pump more and more into that now stretched ass of yours.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:32 PM   #38
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"Dont UHHhhhhhhh CUM IN ME!!!!!!!!!! Fucking bastard!!!! Noooooooooo fuck I hate you!!" I lay there sobbing as his warm cum spurts into my ass filling my bowels with his thick creme!

My hair and neck ache as he yanksmy head back. Can feel every twitch of his big cock in my ass even the last one which oozes more of his sperm in me! Noow my rapists is panting hard and his prick is shrinking and softening!
Old 01-11-2007, 08:34 PM   #39
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I pull out and spread your hips apart to get a good look at your gaping ass. My cum seeping from your stretched anus. I slap you ass and laugh telling you "Now that is a beautiful ass." I grab your hair and drag you to a tree wher I tie you tight to the rough bark.

Stepping back I say. "That should hold you while I rest a bit." I look at your naked body shivering in the cool night air. Your fiesty spirit drained for a while.
Old 01-12-2007, 01:15 PM   #40
sindyloo
Privileged Member

I sit there stunned hanging foward limply on the ropes holding me to the tree! My ass twitches and shakes from the ache and burning sensation in it! I feel more of his cum oozing out and watch it numbly as it pools on the ground in front of my naked groin!

I shiver and moan weakly stll in shock from being raped in my ass. My mind whirls dizzily as I sob loudly. my spirit broken now fearfull of what is next to come! Knowing that I will no longer resist him, and the only way to make it thru this is to be his fuck toy!