Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-31-2006, 11:22 AM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Boys MMM/F gang

THE BOYS
By Throatdagger

My name is Hank and my friends are Joe and Sam. We have the hots for a friend of ours mom. She is 5 foot 6 inches with blonde hair and huge boobs. We decided that today was the perfect day to have some fun with her. We knew that our friend was playing in a soccer game across town and that the team was going to have a party afterwards regardless of whether they won or lost. The entire family, except the mom, had gone to the game. She couldn’t go because she is studying to be a paralegal and she had a class. Since she had started pursuing her education she had started dressing a lot nicer. Before she wore typical mom type clothes; but now she was wearing nice blouses and skirts. She always has nylons on now with dress shoes instead of the old sneakers. Her new look has really attracted her to us.

Her son had mentioned one time where the key to the front door was hidden. We waited for the rest of the family to leave and then we got the key and made ourselves at home. Sam had got some rope and wire ties from his dad’s garage and brought with him. We went in the kitchen and found a sharp knife and a pair of scissors. The knife we could use to cut the rope and also use it to persuade Mrs. H. to cooperate. We got some beer out of the fridge and turned on the TV to wait for the mom. About half an hour later, hew car pulled into the driveway. We quickly turned off the TV. Sam got behind the front door to block her escape if she tried to make a run. Joe waited just around the corner in the hall. I waited in the doorway to the kitchen.

We heard the key in the lock and then the door opened. She walked in and bent her leg back to give the door a nudge shut as she turned to place her purse and text book on the table by the door. She was sure that everyone was gone so she did bother calling out or looking for anyone. It wasn’t until she started to go down the hall that she spotted Joe and me. She jumped with start at the sight of two fairly strange boys in her house. She had seen us rarely and only at a distance. We were sure that she didn’t know our names.

She nervously asked “Who are you and what are you doing in here? How did you get in?”

I answered “Mrs. H., don’t you remember? We are the friends that you invited over for a party while everyone was at the game and you were here alone.”

“I didn’t invite you over. I don’t even know you. Now please leave.” She countered. She turned to point towards the door; seeing Sam standing by the door, she jumped. Obviously, she was in danger. “Look, there is some money in my purse. Take it and go have a party somewhere else.” She said nervously.

I said forcefully, “Oh, we will take the money; but you are the major entertainment at the party. If we go somewhere else, you are going with us. Now do you want us to have the party here, or someplace nice and isolated?”

She knew she was trapped. She started crying as she pleaded “Please just take the money; leave me alone. I won’t tell anyone about this. Please just go, don’t hurt me.”

“Bitch, shut the fuck up! Get your ass over in front of the sofa. I have had enough of your whining.” Sam snapped. He grabbed her elbow and shoved her around the sofa. She stood and tried to regain her composure. She lifted her glasses and tried to wipe the tears that were running down her cheeks away. Sam approached her and began running his hands down the back of her sparkly gray blouse. She winced and twisted trying to avoid his touch. He slapped the back of her head hard and shouted “Cow, hold still. If you move again, I’ll beat the shit out of you.”

Her body trembled as he resumed his touching. The blouse hugged her waist making her figure really stand out. Her large breast pushed against the front of her blouse. The bottom of her blouse surrounded her just above her hips. Her tight straight gray skirt ended just below her knees. She bit her lower lip as his hands roamed down her back and across the top of her hips. She knew that she didn’t dare move or scream. Her mind raced with thoughts of what was yet to come. I walked in front of her and jabbed the point of the scissors through her blouse just below her breasts. I began to cut a whole out around her breasts allowing them to stick through her once taught blouse. Her bra held her boobs on display. Her hands trembled at having her body on display. I moved my scissors to the tips of her bra cups and cut the end of each one away. Her nipples protruded through the wholes. I reached up and pinched each one making them spring to an erection.

Tears flowed from under her glasses and down her face as she meekly pleaded “Please don’t do this. I haven’t done anything to you. Just leave now and I won’t tell anyone.”

We laughed as Joe said “You haven’t done anything for us either; but that is going to change. You are not going to tell anyone anything if you don’t want your kids hurt. Now reach down get that skirt off.” Realizing that escape wasn’t possible and that resisting would obviously bring pain and prolong the situation; she reached behind her back and lowered the zipper of her skirt. She then unbuttoned the waist and let the skirt fall to the floor revealing pantyhose covering her white panties. We all whistled and made cat calls as she stood before us.

“Please just do what you’re going to and get it over; then leave.” She pleaded. “What do you think we are going to do?” I asked. She started crying harder as she mumbled “Rape me.” She knew what her fate was and had accepted the fact that there was nothing she could do. We had broken her; she was now going to be submissive to our demands. She was wrong if she thought we were simply going to march her into the bedroom and have sex. We were going to humiliate her and then have sex multiple times and fill all her holes with our cream. The real fun hadn’t even started yet.

I grabbed her nipples and twisted them; making her yelp in pain. Sam was running his hands over her nylon covered hips as Joe patted her abdomen. I twisted her nipples harder as I told her “Lose the top.” She moved her hands up and started lifting the waist of her once pretty top up. The stretchy material snapped as it sprang over the cut out piece where her large boobs protruded through. Soon she was carefully working the neck over her glasses and off her head. Sam jerked her arms high in the air with her top dangling down her arms. Joe found the cut out piece and forced it in her mouth.

“Keep you arms high in the air and spread your feet.” Joe demanded. Sobs poured from her as she moved her feet apart. Our hands roamed her body as Sam began releasing the clasps of her bra. He slipped the unfastened bra up her arms as we began mauling her large exposed breasts. He read the tag on the bra and announced “Jesus, she is a 38 double D. I knew she had big tits; but I didn’t dream huge double door knobs. Look at those knockers.”

Her entire body trembled from the unwelcome attention. I took the scissors and cut the panty part of her pantyhose apart from the legs. I snipped the waistband and tugged at the stretchy nylon slowly tearing the material away. Her abdomen heaved with each breath. She knew that she soon would be totally exposed for our enjoyment. I cut the waist of her panties and ripped them off. She was now completely naked except the coverings on her arms and legs. Sam jerked her tight against his body as Joe and I began really mauling her breast and exploring the rest of her body. Pleas for us to quit came from her gagged mouth. Her face was now a teary mess. I covered one of her nipples with my mouth and began sucking wildly. I flicked my tongue over her erect nipple causing it to bounce in my mouth. Joe was busy exploring her neatly trimmed bush. “How come you have blonde hair and a brown bush?” He asked. Her face turned bright red as she shrugged her shoulders.

It was time to get on with business. We wanted to have plenty of time to enjoy fucking her. She was a little heavy; but not fat by any means for a woman that had four kids. She was going to be a joy to sink our cocks into. Sam finished removing the top as I retrieved the rope. She stood still shivering from fright and embarrassment when I returned. “Do we need to tie you or can you be a good girl?” I asked her as I removed the material from her mouth. “Please don’t tie me. I won’t fight. Just don’t hurt me.” She begged. I dangled the end of the rope over her shoulder. “What do you think guys? Should we truss her up like a Thanksgiving turkey; or do you think she will behave?” I asked.

She shivered as the rope touched her bare breasts and drug against her cheeks. I slowly pulled the rope around her back and let the end drop off her shoulder. “Please. I beg you; don’t tie me. I won’t fight; I’ll do what you want. Just don’t tie me.” She pleaded. We smiled at her humbling herself; having to offer her body for who knows what just to keep from being tied. “Okay; but if you don’t keep those hands like we tell you or if you try any funny business; we will tie you so tight that your eyeballs will pop out. If you try to scream, we will shove your whole blouse down your throat. Do you understand?” Joe told her.

“I won’t. I promise; please just don’t hurt me.” She continued to plead. “Bitch, get down on your knees.” Sam demanded. She winced in embarrassment at the verbal insult as she dropped to her knees. “Look at us.” Joe demanded as we started removing our clothes. Her lips quivered as she knew we would soon be having our perverted way with her. Her eyes darted among us as our clothes came off. She gasped when we removed our underwear and our erect cocks sprang free. “Mrs. H., guess where these are going. Won’t they feel good poking around inside you?” I taunted. She began crying as all doubts of our intentions were now removed.

Sam removed her glasses as I told her to open her mouth wide. “I can’t see without my glasses.” She protested. “Shut up. You don’t need to see; you will be feeling. Now open you fucking cow mouth!” I demanded. She opened her mouth as I stepped closer in front of her. She raised her hands, as if to stop my advance, as my erect cock pointed directly at her open mouth. Sam slapped her right hand with the end of the rope as he asked “Do you want those damn hands tied?” She quickly dropped her hands to her sides as she shook her head no. When the head of my cock touched the lips of her open mouth, she jerked back slightly trying to avoid the contact.

I slapped her face and told her “Get that fuck hole back here. You are going to suck my cock. If I even feel the slightest touch of a tooth; my friend will slit your throat open and I’ll rape you that way.” She sucked back her tears and moved her open mouth forward until it was again touching my erect member. I slipped my hands behind her head and tangled my fingers in her blonde hair. I wanted to be able to have complete control; both forward and back action as I fucked her mouth and throat. As I pulled her head closer; she opened her mouth wider as if she was trying to avoid any contact with my throbbing penis. My manhood slowly disappeared into her gaping mouth. “Seal the lips. Bitch, I want a nice smooth seal around my dick.” I instructed.

Her quivering lips slowly encircled my throbbing penis. She sniffled as I began moving her head back and forth. She raised her hands; but remembered not to try to protect herself. Her body quaked at what was being forced upon her. She awkwardly held her teeth away from my dick making sure not to inflict any teeth marks on my sensate meat. I slowly picked the pace up as she started to whine and whimper at the degrading act that was being inflicted on her. She gazed up with pleading eyes; wondering what further humiliation I was going to inflict. My cock soon began to throb as her lips soothed the rough skin. I pulled her mouth all the way against my balls forcing the head of my cock to the back of her throat. She started to gag as I held her head firmly in place. Her hands waved wildly as she gestured that she was chocking. I released my hold as she started to jerk wildly; allowing her to catch her breath briefly before beginning the mouth pumping again. I decide that I would lead her like a dog on a leash to the bedroom. Only the leash was going to be my cock in her mouth.

I motioned for Sam to remove the belt from his pants. “You are going to keep my dick in your mouth and follow me down the hall. If it slips out, my friend is going to beat you mercilessly with his belt. Got that?” I told the weeping woman. I slowly started backing down the hall as she hurriedly followed on her knees. Her hands waved at her sides as she tried to keep her balance as she shuffled along; her toes dragging on the floor. She kept her mouth pushing against me afraid to risk the dislodging of my cock. For what I am sure seemed like an eternity to her she crawled along until we finally we inside the bedroom. I grabbed her head again and began pumping my cock wildly. Soon the pulsating penis began erupting; spewing the salty spunk into her mouth and throat. Her hands jerked wildly as she tried to hold the slime in her mouth. Her worst fear then materialized as I ordered “Swallow.” Tears flowed down her cheeks as she began to gulp the liquid down. Almost gagging from the thought of her humiliation; she finally managed to choke my entire load down. I slowly withdrew forcing her lips to squeeze the last bit from my drained dick.

I stepped back to look at the woman kneeling totally degraded and humiliated. Joe produced a digital camera and snapped several pictures of her. Sam wasn’t going to waste any time. He grabbed her blonde hair and pulled her to her feet. “Put your hands behind your back and lean forward some. I want to have some fun with those big tits of yours.” He told the stumbling woman. Sobbing at the thought of having to allow her breasts to be mauled; she slowly moved her hands behind her back and grasped her wrist as she arched her back forward. Her giant breasts dangled below her chest. Sam clenched one in each hand as she bit her lip resisting the urge to protest or scream. Sam worked her breasts till the nipples protruded between his fingers like pink dots.

Sam moved the breasts all around. He pushed them tight against her chest to only tug them down hard. He pulled them first to the right and then quickly to the left. Her breasts soon were turning a red color from the manhandling. Her nipples turned red and elongated more from the abuse they were enduring. All she could do was utter “Ouch, please not so hard.” As the abuse continued; she knew that more resistance would be futile and only antagonize him. Joe and I knew what Sam was doing. His rough treatment of her tender breasts was only a prelude to his real intentions. He simply was tenderizing them for his actual goal.

I pulled the pillows from under the bedspread and stacked them on top of each other. Sam finally released the red lobes only to slap each several times. He jerked her shoulder up; standing the confused woman upright. With a shove towards the bed he ordered “Get on your back on the bed with your head up on the pillows.” Bewildered, she stumbled toward the bed and crawled to lie as he had ordered. Sam quickly climbed onto the bed and straddled the prone form or Mrs. H. “Shove those jugs together tight. Make sure those nipples are sticking straight up. I am going to rape those monsters.” Sam demanded. A shriek came from her mouth at the demented order. She couldn’t imagine using her sensitive breasts as a sex organ. Her husband had fondled and kissed her breasts; but he had never used them to ejaculate. She knew she had no choice but to comply with his demented instruction. She pressed her sore breasts together and manipulated the tender flesh until the nipples were pointed upright toward the ceiling.

Sam scooted quickly forward shoving his erect penis between her bulging breasts. He began to thrust forward and backwards. On his forward thrust the head of his penis would pop out the top of her cleavage like a turtle sticking its head out for a quick peek. His cock head would almost hit her in the chin on a hard thrust. The pillows held her head high bending her chin to her chest. She was being forced to look squarely at the working end of his dick. She quickly realized that when he ejaculated that she would be getting her face covered in his nasty fluids. She knew that she dare not look away; she could only hope that either she would be quick enough to close her eyes before the torrent would hit or just maybe, he wouldn’t shoot that far

Joe was busy snapping photos of the event and I decided to divert her attention. I climbed onto the foot of the bed and began pulling her feet apart. She at first tried to close her legs; but a quick hard slap reminded her that it was useless. I slid her feet far apart. The toes of her high heel shoes pointing straight up. I began moving my hand up her nylon clad leg until it reached her pelvic area. An instinctive squeeze of her thighs resulted in another hard smack making them relax. Soon she found both her legs having my hands roam up and down their entire length. When my hands reached her crotch, I worked her pussy lips between my fingers. She shifted her hips nervously; all the time still having to endure Sam’s torment. Joe walked to the foot of the bed to snap some pictures at where we would soon be sticking our manhood.

Sam continued to fuck her tits. She moaned as she was forced to hold her large tender mounds tight together for his enjoyment. He twisted a nipple ever now and then to increase her pain. He called for Joe “Come hold her head. I don’t want this bitch jerking her head away. I want to make sure I give her a full face shot.” Joe quickly moved to the head of the bed and grabbed her hair and pulled it tight against the bed. Sam told Joe “Make sure to keep her eyes open.” Joe released her hair and crawled onto the bed scooting his knees behind the pillows. Her head was forced more upright. He chin was now tight to her chest. Joe moved a hand to each side of her face and placed a thumb above each of her eyes. He moved the thumbs towards her forehead. Her eyes were forced wide open. She was struggling; trying to shake her head free as she begged “Please don’t go on my face. My God, not in my eyes; I’ll be blinded.” Sam replied “Okay Mrs. H.; open you fucking mouth wide. If you catch it all in your mouth, you won’t get it on your face. But if you miss one drop, I’m going to slide up and jerk off till your face is a slimy mess. Which is it; face shot or risk a slime smear?”

She cried hysterical as she contemplated her choice. Let him shoot on her face from her tits or try to catch all his spunk in her mouth. She knew that he hadn’t made and idle threat. If she failed to get all of his spunk in her mouth; she would be forced to have her face completely covered in his nasty fluids. She hated cum on her face; but she knew that it would be impossible to catch all of it in her mouth. Random squirts would be better than him completely covering her face. She relaxed and hoped that the jets of hot fluid would somehow miss her eyes. She took a deep breath as she pressed her sore breasts tighter together. She could tell from the pace of his movement and the dark purple color his cock head was turning that her ordeal would soon be over. Sam shoved forward hard; almost tearing her breasts from her hands and groaned as a sudden gush of hot slim shot through the air and landed on her face. The torrent continued with each thrust. The hot spunk was running down her cheeks and off her nose. Another blast and her vision blurred in her right eye. He had scored an eye shot. Her eye lids pulled free of Joe’s grasp. She squeezed her eyes shut trying to force the hot stinging slime out of her eye.

Her eye stung so bad that her body trembled. She felt spurt aft spurt hit her face. She thought she was going to drown in the awful smelling stuff. She realized that she had better keep her breasts together or she would risk his uncontrollable anger. After what seemed like an eternity she felt the spurts slowly dissipate. Just dribbles were hitting her neck and chin. He had finally drained himself. She slowly released her breasts and mover her hands searching for a cloth or something with which to clean her face. She felt her hands suddenly pinned to the bed as a voice ordered for pictures to be taken. Having her face covered in spunk was bad enough; now she was going have to leave it one while the sick perverts took pictures of his nasty handiwork. She could sense flashes of light as the camera steady flashed away. How many pictures did the sick boys want of her pitiful face?

Finally she felt some material hit her clinched fists. She opened her hands to grasp the material. It felt funny; then she recognized what it was. It was the torn panty part of her pantyhose. She was going have to use nylon stocking netting to try and clean her face. She knew that it would only smear the slime around; nylon wasn’t going to absorb the mess. She meekly moved the torn material to her face; she could feel it just pushing the spunk around. She noticed flashes of light once again. The bastards were taking more pictures of her humiliation. Finally she felt a wet cloth slap her face. They had finally given her a wash cloth to clean her face. As she methodically tried to clean her face she heard a voice ask “What do you say?” She knew what she had to do regardless of her embarrassment. “Thank you.” She meekly uttered. She had to thank this bastard for letting her clean her face of his spunk.

She scrubbed her face till it felt raw. She wanted every molecule of his nasty deed gone from her skin. Finally her hands collapsed from exhaustion. She was satisfied that was the most she could accomplish. Her eyes finally focused on the three boys hovering over her. Maybe they had degraded her enough. Possibly she was going to escape without the trauma of an actual rape. She soon realized that she wasn’t going to be that lucky. They were just regrouping. She surveyed the situation. Her sore and battered breasts heaved as she breathed deeply. Her legs were stretched grotesquely apart; exposing her pubic area to their view.

It was Joe’s turn for some fun. He crawled on the bed and between her outstretched legs. He looked down her body. Her heaving breasts still were tempting; but he had another goal in mind. Her head still was raised allowing her to stare at her vulnerable situation. He told her “Reach down and spread your pussy open. Use both hands and get it really wide.” A shocked look spread over her still damp face as she moved her hands to her abdomen. Her hands slipped between her thighs and her fingers began to work her folds apart. Barely opening her intimate area she pauses and looks to Joe for his approval. “What the shit woman? You have spit four kids out that hole; now get it open or I will shove something in there to open it for you.” He demanded.

A panic look now shot across her face. She realized that he just didn’t want it available for his cock; he was demanding her to fully display herself. She had four kids, but the last was several years ago. Even though she and her husband have frequent sex; her vagina opening had long ago shrunk to a normal size. Surely he didn’t expect her to stretch it to the size necessary to give birth. What did he plan on doing to her? “I can’t stretch it that far open. It naturally closes after child birth. It won’t open that far now. Just rape me and go.” She pleaded.

We laughed. She was pleading for us to rape her. She was going to get her wish. Joe told her “Pull it open as far as you can. I want to what you have.” She nervously worked her fingers; spreading herself open. Soon she was holding her pussy folds far apart. We could see inside of her vagina. Joe leaned to one side so I could snap several pictures of her most private areas. When I had finished taking several really close up pictures, Joe moved closer. “Keep yourself wide open with one hand and then guide my cock inside you with your others. Keep your eyes open and look at me while you’re doing it.” He instructed. She gently shuffled her finger till one hand held her wide open. She then reached her other hand down and gingerly grasped Joe’s throbbing tool.

Joe shuffled his knees; moving him closer as she guided his cock into her gaping vagina opening. The head of his cock immediately was swallowed by her pink inner folds. Her fingers worked towards Joe’s balls as she fed the remainder of his cock into her moist vagina. Soon Joe was completely enveloped by her shifting body. He instructed “Put your hands flat by the side of your head and keep your legs spread and flat on the bed.” Joe began pushing hard into the consuming vagina. He decided he wanted to make sure he was completely situated. He withdrew about half way only to lunge forward; his balls smacking her ass. She bit her lip at the sudden and unexpected intrusion. He had been slow and gentle up to now. She knew that it was the turning point from sex to rape.

Her fingers clawed at the sheets as her legs jerked on the bed. She knew that he wouldn’t let her move to ease her torment. He meant it to be hard and humiliating. I began snapping more photos as a grimaced look spread across her face. She kept looking at her young attacker. Her mind drifted to wonder how many times he had done this; only to snap back to the reality of her attack by another sudden lunge. Soon his pace picked up speed. He wasn’t doing hard long lunges now; it felt like a jack hammer in her he was going so fast. She could only try to endure his demented pleasure. The look on his face told her that he was enjoying her having to hold herself still for his pleasure.

Joe soon demanded more. “Let’s hear you. Don’t move; I want to hear some sound from those cock sucking lips of yours.” He demanded. She shook her head “No.” Sam slapped her face and threw the piece of rope across her breasts. “I bet if I tie this rope around those big jugs and pull it tight till those melons turn purple; she will make beautiful music.” She shook her head violently and started lightly panting and moaning in low tones. Joe continued his rapid movement. Tears formed in her eyes, her face turning red as the moans and low grunts became louder.

I decided that I would torment her a little more. As she lay there trying to satisfy Joe’s vile demands, I asked “Have you ever been raped before?” I could tell from her shock that the answer was yes. She didn’t reply so Sam slapped her tender breasts with the rope. Through trembling lips she abruptly said “Yes; when I was in high school.” I laughed and said “That is why she is taking this so well; she has experience. I bet she didn’t fight then either. She just laid there and let the guy have his way. Didn’t you?” She broke into hysterically crying. I knew that my guess had been absolutely right.

“Shut you bawling up and get down to business.” Joe demanded. She sucked back her tears and, as her lips quivered, once again began making low passive signs of sexual release. We all knew that she was faking her sexual release. It didn’t matter; this was as much about humiliation as it was a sexual orgasm. Joe continued and soon she was in full fake mode. She was breathing hard; panting and tossing her head from side to side. Hoe turned and winked at me. That was his way of telling me nothing was responding deep in her vagina; it was all a fake. I snapped more pictures of her as she groaned and yelped as if she was in total response. After all, every performer wants their star role caught in a picture. Joe finally jerked straight as a torrent of seminal fluids gushed deep into her waiting body.

A few more strokes to finish his delivery; then he withdrew. She sighed with relief; her ordeal was over, or so she thought. We were only getting started. Joe got off the bed only to be replaced by Sam. He grabbed her knees and shoved them abruptly to her chest. “Nothing like folding a woman in half to be able to really ram it home.” He said. A quick shove and he sank his cock in up to his balls. He quickly began the rhythm of sex as he jerked her legs wildly. Good thing that her shoes had straps or they would have flown across the room. He jerked her legs apart only to slam them together. One leg and then another was jerked back and forth twisting her body all different ways.

She gasped for air as she under went this sudden barrage of exercise. She was slightly overweight and probably hadn’t been twisted like this in years. He was definitely working her body in all directions. Her pelvic area was twisting like dough being worked by a mixer. Sam was determined to get her vaginal muscles rubbing on his throbbing dick. He wanted a cock massage whether she would do it naturally or he had to twist and turn her body like a pretzel. Her eyes bulged from the rough treatment. Finally, Sam slammed her into the mattress and pumped with all his strength. A few minutes later he was filling her with his spunk. She lay breathless; her muscles exhausted from the sexual workout. He withdrew and leaned back to admire his work as he said “For an old gal of 33, she is still a good fuck.”

It was now my turn to drill her. I wanted a new hole to explore. Joe and I spun her around to face the foot of the bed. A quick flip had her lying on her stomach. She immediately knew what was coming next. She was going to be sodomized; her ass raped for these sick perverts enjoyment. Sam had gone to the kitchen to fetch an item. When he returned, it was time for the final preparation. Joe and I pulled her legs wide apart and stuck the toes of her shoes firmly into the mattress. I moved between her outstretched legs and grabbed her blonde hair yanking her head back. Joe shoved a pillow under her stretched neck to keep her head up.

“Open your mouth bitch.” Sam demanded. As she stretched her jaws open, Sam slipped an egg in her mouth. “If you break the shell, we will beat those tits of yours till they are black and blue.” He sneered. She was going have to keep her mouth open to prevent crushing the delicate egg. The egg would also act like a gag. I moved closer and rubbed the head of my cock against her ass hole. She tensed and started mumbling wildly. I knew what she was trying to say. She wanted some lubricant on her tight ass before I plowed in. I wasn’t about to ease her torment. I wanted as tight of a hole as possible. I pushed further in; she drew her knees up on the bed trying to spread wider. Joe slapped her legs and told her “Keep those legs straight and those toes stuck in the mattress.” She slowly slipped her legs back into position as I pressed further.

I jerked her head back so that Sam could get some good pictures of the agony flooding her face. Drool seeped out of her mouth as she kept her mouth open and cuddled the egg with her tongue. I was now squarely lined for my final thrust. I picked my body up and then fell with my weight on my pulsating dick. In one shove I buried myself all the way in her ass. Her body stiffened as she screamed through her open mouth. She ripped the sheets lose from the corner of the bed and clawed them into a pile. Her eyes bulged in their sockets. She looked like she was near death, as Sam snapped more pictures. I began thrusting in and out of her rippling ass. Her pain was easing slightly as her rectal muscles loosened.

Sam removed the egg from her drooling mouth. I was pumping hard into her ass. The toes of her shoes had poked holes in the sheet as she dug deep. Her ass started bucking. I slapped her full hips hard and told her “Start bucking that ass.” She worked her ass trying to satisfy my carnal urges. She was realizing the only way to end her dreadful ordeal was to let us satisfy ourselves. Sam taunted “Never been fucked by young studs have you. How does it feel to have our young hard dicks rooting in your ass?’ I pulled her hair harder; almost doubling her head back as I told her “Buck and buck hard.”

She jerked her ass upwards as I continued pile driving my cock into her now gaping ass. I moved my hands to her shoulders so I could fold her farther back. She had lifted her ass so high that I was suspended in the air. I was supported by my buried dick and her bucking hips. I felt my whole body twitch as I sent my sperm deep into her bowels. Her tongue hung from her mouth like a dog out of breath. Her breaths were short and swift as I continued pumping my spunk into her throbbing canal. As I collapsed backwards; Sam quickly took my place. He wrapped his arms under her abdomen to pull himself completely in her pulsating bowels. She shifted her weight like a bull trying to dislodge a rider. Unlike the rodeo; this was going to be more than an 8 second ride. He slung her body from side to side. She looked like a rag doll in a bulldog’s mouth. All that kept her from slipping away was his long spear in her ass.

Minutes later Sam collapsed on top of the exhausted and sweating body of the once proud wife. Her blonde hair was now a mess of twists and knots from the rough treatment. Her arms slowly straightened as she tried to lift herself up. Sam slowly crawled from the bed as she rolled on her side and pulled herself into a fetal position. She began mumbling “Please leave. I have done what you wanted. Please don’t do any more.” We were almost done.

Joe pulled the curled form to the side of the bed. He lifted her to her shaking feet as Sam and I grabbed her wrists and began sliding them down inside her cut pantyhose legs. We managed to shove her wrist to the top straps of her shoes. We had found a roll of duct tape in the garage. We wrapped several wraps around each wrist. She was now secured by her own pantyhose in a completely bent over position. He big boobs swung helplessly below. I slapped her ass hard and told her “Walk for us. We want you to walk around the room and make sure you look up.”

Sam snapped still more pictures as the helpless woman was forced to walk awkwardly around the bedroom. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up so Sam could get a clear view of her helpless and dejected face. The fight was completely gone from her body. Joe and I pulled her hips wide apart so that Sam got some pictures of her still gapping ass hole with slimy spunk seeping from it. I lifted her head by her matted hair and reminded her “You had better not tell anyone about this. If you do, you will find these photos all over town. I wonder how your kids would like them.” She sobbed as I guided her to the closet. With a hard shove on her ass; she went tumbling into the closet landing with a loud thump.

We shut the closet door and proceeded to gather our clothes. We quickly dressed as we laughed about our adventure. We could still hear her thrashing around in the closet as we went out the front door.

THE END
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:46 AM   #2
jperry0512

jperry0512 has initial reputation

thank you for your post
jperry0512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:12 AM   #3
kal

kal has initial reputation

loved it - wish there were pictures
kal is offline   Reply With Quote