Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2007, 02:57 AM   #1
Deeprover

Deeprover has initial reputation
Default Rape of my Mother

RAPE OF MY MOTHER 1st of 6 parts
PART # 1
It had been over three months since I had forced my dick into my mother’s mouth while she was drugged and past out. I can still feel the unbelievable sensation every time I think about it. I knew I had to experience all the other pleasures he had felt by using and abusing her beautiful body. The problem was just how was I going to do this. Did I have the guts to force her? What would she do knowing that I was raping her? Would she call the police or worse yet tell everyone in my family.

I knew she would never tell my father since I am sure she felt he would get a big charge out of it and my even invite me to join in on a sex session with her. That did not bother me. I was sure that if I did rape her she would be to embarrassed to tell any one in our family and that meant that she would never call the police. Her dignity meant so much to her and her pride would not allow her to be ridiculed by others every time they saw her. She never told any one or even allowed them to suspect that she was being sexually abused and used as a sex toy for her husband. Even when he beat her she would cover the burse marks with makeup. I watched her get ready to go to work one Monday morning after a very very hard weekend where my father used her as a punching bag. She even covered all the burses on her tits with makeup.

He loved to make her stand on the bed while he slapped her tits around like they were punching bags. He would hit them over and over again enjoying every whimper out of her mouth while he told her all the things he was going to do to her to please him. I watched everything he did to her through the heater vent in the wall. I could see the pain in her face as he continued to hit her tits. He would stop for a few minutes making her stand there while he enjoyed her humiliation. From time to time he would reach up and grab one or both of her nipples and squeeze and twist them until her knees gave way and she would hit the bed. Standing there he would only laugh and tell her to get back up onto her feet that he was a long way from being finished with her body.

From time to time I was very confused with my feelings. One moment I wanted to run into their bedroom and rescue Mom but the feeling in my gut and balls told me not to. The voice in my head said watch, learn and enjoy. Besides, she had been through this before so why was this episode any different. I had watched him put her through this type of pain before and she

Last edited by Deeprover; 09-02-2007 at 03:14 AM.
Deeprover is offline   Reply With Quote