Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-07-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
elliedobson

elliedobson Level 1 (100+)elliedobson Level 1 (100+)
Default Hi

Just thought i would introduce meself.
Think im here for the same reason most of you are, an interest in something that you can't exactly tell your friends and family about lol.

Mainly here for the rape, thou i notice you have another interesting section

First noticed this rather interesting subject at school, in the library on the computer was this encyclopaedia cd thing which had videos of ton's of subjects (no rape wasn't 1 of them lol). Anyway there was a james bond clip from 1 of the movies, some girl trying to shag/kill him by wrapping her legs around him or something? Anyway after seeing that a trip to the toilet was very needed lol.

o right yeah introducing myself, erm im ellie and i have a wee slight (big) fetish for rape, mainly the thought of it happening to me i think, i realise i would never really want it thou.
Saying that thou rape to anyone turns me on majorly.

im a bit of an odd person sometimes, generally submissive, thou at times i can be very dominant, no idea why. I am an extremely shy person, i tend to babble a lot when i get like that, thou you probably noticed lol. Luckily for me the internet is awesome and being shy over the net is pretty pointless (still happens occasionally )

erm what else, if you wanna know anything about me just ask!

*edit how could i forget, i have a major thing with clothed sex, much more of a turn on if someones at it covered up, for some odd reason i would rather see someone sexily dressed rather then completely naked.

Last edited by elliedobson; 02-07-2011 at 02:19 PM.
elliedobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #2
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hi Ellie, and welcome to our little corner of the internet where I'm sure you'll feel quite safe and secure ... provided you find being held by the neck as your shirt buttons are slowly popped off with a knife to expose your tender flesh to someone's teeth sort of safe and fuzzy feeling.

Otherwise the next few bits are going to get a little awkward.

Hope you have fun and I'm pretty sure your dance card will soon be full of randy young and not-so-young abusive types just waiting and willing to help you find just what it is that makes you go all squishy.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well ellie, open your shirt and let me check your boobs out. I love to shove a nice dress up around a gal's waist and fuck her brains out. Something about breasts jiggling under a sexy bra and thin shirt is awesome.

Have fun, I will be back as soon as I find more rope.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:23 PM   #4
RayPistonprowl
Banned

RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome, Ellie. And I must agree - sexily dressed (even just partially dressed... ripped clothing too!) is much sexier than full nudity.
RayPistonprowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:56 AM   #5
elliedobson

thanks all for the replies

you can all that your time lol i aint going anyway.

*fends off various hands and puts on multiple layers of clothing*
Old 02-08-2011, 09:42 AM   #6
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know that multiple layers of clothing thing just makes some of us more interested, right? It's like unwrapping a present. I get all giddy just thinking about it. A crying, squealing, begging present I get to keep all for my very own.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:30 AM   #7
elliedobson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianBlack View Post
You know that multiple layers of clothing thing just makes some of us more interested, right? It's like unwrapping a present. I get all giddy just thinking about it. A crying, squealing, begging present I get to keep all for my very own.
i should hope so, me going to all this trouble hehe

That's sometimes the most interesting bit for me, the slow unwrapping and seeing the goodies inside well slow and forceful unwrapping hehe

mm think i need to go and have a lie down....
Old 02-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #8
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

Don't mind the closet. Nothing to see there at all. Certainly no large man with a knife just waiting for you to almost fall asleep before gliding over to your bedside.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:01 AM   #9
elliedobson

Quote:
Don't mind the closet. Nothing to see there at all. Certainly no large man with a knife just waiting for you to almost fall asleep before gliding over to your bedside.
that large man should be very careful, i get rather testy if i don't get enough sleep. May end up with more than he bargained for
Old 02-08-2011, 01:28 PM   #10
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

Lol ... this is "fantasy" role play, dear. "Reality" role playing would be me stalking out of the closet and stubbing my toe on a chair in the dark. As I hop around while swearing under my breath you sit up in bed and look at me. You give me "that look." I try and salvage the situation by jumping on you and putting the knife at your throat while snarling, "Off with the top, bitch."

You stare at me with you eyes narrowing into slits. "Really?" you ask. "You know I have a meeting first thing tomorrow morning."

You sigh and push me off. "I mean I appreciate it and all but I've had a long day and I'm just not feeling sexy right now."
Old 02-08-2011, 03:29 PM   #11
elliedobson

Quote:
"Reality" role playing would be me stalking out of the closet and stubbing my toe on a chair in the dark. As I hop around while swearing under my breath you sit up in bed and look at me. You give me "that look." I try and salvage the situation by jumping on you and putting the knife at your throat while snarling, "Off with the top, bitch."

You stare at me with you eyes narrowing into slits. "Really?" you ask. "You know I have a meeting first thing tomorrow morning."

You sigh and push me off. "I mean I appreciate it and all but I've had a long day and I'm just not feeling sexy right now."
lol sounds about right. Well you come out stub ya toe, then demand i take my top off and your met with loud snoring. no matter what you tried all you would get would be me snoring, im a stupidly heavy sleeper apparently lol
Old 02-08-2011, 04:59 PM   #12
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliedobson View Post
no matter what you tried all you would get would be me snoring, im a stupidly heavy sleeper apparently lol
You obviously have no idea how many buddy requests you just earned yourself, you little minx. I think somewhere around here there's an entire section about how to start the process while someone's asleep without waking her. The fantasy is to have the girl slowly or suddenly come awake with the man inside her.

So yeah ... good stuff there. I'm off to the showers then.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:10 PM   #13
elliedobson

Quote:
You obviously have no idea how many buddy requests you just earned yourself, you little minx. I think somewhere around here there's an entire section about how to start the process while someone's asleep without waking her. The fantasy is to have the girl slowly or suddenly come awake with the man inside her.

So yeah ... good stuff there. I'm off to the showers then.
ah bugger, it isnt even something im into lol
If your going to do it then at least let me be awake.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #14
JackInJill

JackInJill has initial reputation

Hello, Ellie. Welcome and enjoy our twisted little corner of the interweb.
JackInJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:53 PM   #15
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I think somewhere around here there's an entire section about how to start the process while someone's asleep without waking her. The fantasy is to have the girl slowly or suddenly come awake with the man inside her.
I never thought of that. Sounds like quite the experience.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:21 PM   #16
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

Welcome to the site Ellie hope you have loadsa fun.
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote