Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-01-2009, 12:17 AM   #41
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I started this thread as or with an intent other than what it turned out

Im sorry to the forum and all that have replied including thedarkone for that

I have a tooth ache and as such am not in a good mood and also darkone and I have some history

Wah Wah yah I know a tooth ache

Ya not much excuse It has been pointed out to me via pm that perhaps im being a bit of an ass in this post

that was not my intent it just went south between me and darkone

last volatile remark I did not say you were hemophiliac mate I said you are implying that I am gay which I am not

clear

Quote:
No, the question is, why are you still here?

Im here cause I started this mess

You are free to pick any fight you want.

I dont start fights mate I finish them

Just be very careful who you pick it with. I am not as nice as theDarkOne is.
yes sir

Last edited by sparks; 02-01-2009 at 12:29 AM.
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:24 AM   #42
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks View Post

also darkone and I have some history
we do?B4 tonight i had no clue who u were.Zero...it was only after you took 2 cheep shots at me in 2 different threads.

Last edited by theDarkOne; 02-01-2009 at 12:28 AM.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:29 AM   #43
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Am i allowed to have nacho's with cheese instead of popcorn?
Hailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:31 AM   #44
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

tell me what threads you are taling about and if im wrong Ill make that right

sparks
Old 02-01-2009, 12:32 AM   #45
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I started this thread as or with an intent other than what it turned out

Im sorry to the forum and all that have replied including thedarkone for that

I have a tooth ache and as such am not in a good mood and also darkone and I have some history

Wah Wah yah I know a tooth ache
You know....we see this all the time - Sparks is just the most recent example, but by far not the worst.

People come in to the Rowdy Room thinking they want to start some shit with a member. Then they get jumped on, which is what the Rowdy Room is all about, and get their feelings hurt and start feeling sorry for themselves.

It's fine to get bored by an argument and say, "I'm out." It's fine to make a joke. It's even fine to just stop and not post any more. Just don't start whining about being sick, or drunk, or sleepy, or whatever.

For God's sake, man. Have some dignity.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:36 AM   #46
sparks
Banned

damm replys before I can finish LOL

phantom the question is are you done with this thread ??

natchos and jalipainos at the darkones flat in one half an hour

be there or be square

sparks
Old 02-01-2009, 12:46 AM   #47
sparks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
You know....we see this all the time - Sparks is just the most recent example, but by far not the worst.

People come in to the Rowdy Room thinking they want to start some shit with a member. Then they get jumped on, which is what the Rowdy Room is all about, and get their feelings hurt and start feeling sorry for themselves.

It's fine to get bored by an argument and say, "I'm out." It's fine to make a joke. It's even fine to just stop and not post any more. Just don't start whining about being sick, or drunk, or sleepy, or whatever.

For God's sake, man. Have some dignity.

For God's sake, man. Have some dignity

Have some dignity kinda sticks the worst thanks for that

It aint about that read it agian but I will explain but not forget what you have said

I came to the rowdy room by mistake I clicked the room above and wham I was here

MY FUCKING BAD

I saw a few posts comments from friends of mine and tried to add some

didnt work

I started this thread

Darkone jumped in as he/she should if needed

If he or you or anyother member has an issue with me then air it here or send me a pm and we can discuss it

your implication that im whining and running away is not correct and also not appreciated

sparks
Old 02-01-2009, 12:49 AM   #48
sparks
Banned

Now Phantom did you have a bone to pick with me ???

and if so so be it

sparks

Last edited by sparks; 02-01-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Old 02-01-2009, 12:59 AM   #49
sparks
Banned

Kinda also come from groing up in a tough area in the states

and Sir I dont think I was the predetor here only the thread poster but thats my take but if you think I am at fault perhaps a ban is in order my friend

and my mum used to make us eat the greens first before the desert

sparks

Last edited by sparks; 02-01-2009 at 01:02 AM.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:05 AM   #50
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
You're quite welcome.
Quote:
It aint about that read it agian but I will explain but not forget what you have said
I certainly hope not.

Quote:
I came to the rowdy room by mistake I clicked the room above and wham I was here

MY FUCKING BAD

didnt work

I started this thread
See, that was your mistake. If you saw what this board was all about, you should have known what would happen. Your best course of action would have been to back out quickly.

Quote:
TheDarkOne is male - one of those testosteronic creatures Phantom referred to. AND you probably knew he would.

Quote:
If he or you or anyother member has an issue with me then air it here or send me a pm and we can discuss it
That happens a lot. We are not complete cretins here. An argument that STARTS in private generally STAYS private. You chose to start this thread in a public place, so the fight will play out in public. You reap what you sow, and you chose the forum so live with it.

Quote:
your implication that im whining and running away is not correct and also not appreciated
I don't really give a crap what you appreciate. As Phantom pointed out in polysyllabic fashion, if you're going to start strong you'd better end strong, not whine about toothache and erroneous clicks.

In other words, to come in the Rowdy Room of all places and make judgments against members who love nothing more than a good fight is to invite the very smackdown you received.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:18 AM   #51
sparks
Banned

did not see phantoms rep before reading your

nice

right back gotta change my diddys

she scared me so much I hadda poo

Last edited by sparks; 02-01-2009 at 01:23 AM.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:25 AM   #52
sparks
Banned

ok then who in the fuck did I come here and make judgements about >>>>>>>>::::::::<<<<<????????

speak
Old 02-01-2009, 01:26 AM   #53
sparks
Banned

and then we can rowdy room

sparks

lets go this way

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks

You're quite welcome.

Quote:

I certainly hope not.

Quote:

MY FUCKING BAD

didnt work

I started this thread

See, that was your mistake. If you saw what this board was all about, you should have known what would happen. Your best course of action would have been to back out quickly.

okay finally a chance

do you see what your posting when you upload or perhaps do someting else best couse of action i dont back up from anything

Quote:

TheDarkOne is male - one of those testosteronic creatures Phantom referred to. AND you probably knew he would.

Quote:

That happens a lot. We are not complete cretins here. An argument that STARTS in private generally STAYS private. You chose to start this thread in a public place, so the fight will play out in public. You reap what you sow, and you chose the forum so live with it.

Quote:

I don't really give a crap what you appreciate. As Phantom pointed out in polysyllabic fashion, if you're going to start strong you'd better end strong, not whine about toothache and erroneous clicks.

In other words, to come in the Rowdy Room of all places and make judgments against members who love nothing more than a good fight is to invite the very smackdown you received.

Last edited by sparks; 02-01-2009 at 01:31 AM.
Old 02-01-2009, 04:05 AM   #54
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Since this is the rowdy room you both have the right to continue forever I guess,
I can certainly understand getting into an argument as god ( that motherfucker) knows I have done time and time again. But both of you have tried to cool my jets and make me see reason. For that I have great respect and appreciation for you both. No one does insect rape better than Sparks and Darkone is always ready to flay fools who make stupid, off-topic posts. Plus back me up when I give someone the third degree.
You guys are a not so unalike. Although Stubborn to be sure.
Do try to reconcile. I'm sure the board will be far far stronger when you do. We shall have a triad from hell which no spammer/phisher/idiot will withstand.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:27 PM   #55
sparks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
Since this is the rowdy room you both have the right to continue forever I guess,
I can certainly understand getting into an argument as god ( that motherfucker) knows I have done time and time again. But both of you have tried to cool my jets and make me see reason. For that I have great respect and appreciation for you both. No one does insect rape better than Sparks and Darkone is always ready to flay fools who make stupid, off-topic posts. Plus back me up when I give someone the third degree.
You guys are a not so unalike. Although Stubborn to be sure.
Do try to reconcile. I'm sure the board will be far far stronger when you do. We shall have a triad from hell which no spammer/phisher/idiot will withstand.
Thank you my friend

One of several bits of advice I should have listened to in this thread but did not due to stupidity and stubborness on my part.

My first thought was just to let this go and find somewhere else to post but I cant help feeling like I am most wrong here and somewhat embarrassed for behaving like an ass an taking replies with far to much seriousness

Lesson learned

Sierra put it as something like

Quote:
and dead right on sorry I did not listen to you

I have sent out as many pm's apologizing for this thread and my over reactive responses as I think or felt I needed to if I missed someone again i'm sorry Ill just offer this public appology to anyone who read this and was either offended or felt slighted in any way

Not very "Privileged Member" worthy behavior on my part

I have asked Phantom to delete this thread whether he does or not is I'm sure up to him or the boards protocol concerning this type of post

I think it best for me to stick mainly to the movie board where I think I do best for the forum and hope I have not irreparably damaged a relationship with anyone here by starting this thread and not doing as I should have and just deleted it up front

sparks
Old 02-23-2009, 05:44 PM   #56
Arbitrium

Location: United States...sorta proud of it i guess, the current economy is making me have doubts...
Arbitrium Level 2 (200+)Arbitrium Level 2 (200+)Arbitrium Level 2 (200+)

If anyone cares to hear a bystander's opinion I completely agree with Sparks. Occasionally rudeness should be tolerated and forgiven and constructive criticism should be greeted with open arms. But Darkone's idea of criticism is short of useful. It's closer to borderline pathetic. I try not to judge but this is the rowdy room, so why not get a bit rough? I do think yelling (quote unquote) helps stress and your mood overall but I truly hate purely negative people, they make the world a worse place and should maybe try to make their own lives better instead of trying to make other's worse. Simply an opinion.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:40 PM   #57
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
......Sparky just does not know how to deal with it yet so he lashes out.
UFI (Useless Fucking Information Time)

theDarkOne:

That is an example of an Ad Hominem fallacy:
  • "Whenever an arguer cannot defend his position with evidence, facts or reason, he or she may resort to attacking an opponent either through: labeling, straw man arguments, name calling, offensive remarks and anger"

Last edited by stricken; 02-23-2009 at 08:51 PM.
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote