Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-18-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
brummyjoe

brummyjoe has initial reputation
Default My Mother's Rape

This is an event that took place years ago when i was 13 years old and my mother at that time was 32 years old . My father works in a mining company , so we live in a company colony which is situated deep inside the jungle. The nearest town is about 21 km away . So we have to travel through a jungle. Anyway one day mother asked father to have a visit to our grandparents house that is my mothers house but father said that he is busy so he cannot take holidey , so mother said she will go without him taking me with her. So he arranged a vehicle with a driver, so that we could go to railway station that was in the town 21 km away and the train was at 11.30 pm . So we went out of at 8 pm to be on safe side. But it was not a good day , it began to rain heavily when we went out and also had a flat tire that took a good time. It was a stormy night and as we were going we found a branch of tree fallen on the road , probably due to the storm. So the driver went out to remove the branch , but suddenly 5 men of came out of nowhere , 2 of them having knife in ther hand and grabbed the driver and beated him very badly . We watched it with surprise and horrer. Then they told him to run away and eh scramed away, we never expected this road to be unsafe , where was no crimnal event till now , i guess there is always a first time . So they came close and entered the car and driven it deep into the jungle. They told us if we do not resist they will not harm us , so we complied. In the jungle the stopped the car and told us to come out , it was still raining. They asked mother to give all the valubles. She was not having much money with her, but still give away all the money she was having i her purse about Rs 2000. But they were not satisfied so they told her to open the suitcase and searched everything .At the end they could not find anything more and this lead them to loose there temper , they began to yell at her. I was a bit distent away and there were 2 of them with me , other 3 of them were with her. As it was raining all of us got wet . The man who was with me said to other guy to look at my mother. She was all wet so her blouse could be seen through her translusent saree and her bra through her translusent blouse. They were discussing ,what would be the size of her boobs, 1 man said at least not less then 36. I got really scared by there talk. Then one of the men went to the other three and said something into there ears , they were in a bad mood but after listening to him they began to smile . Then one of them said "saale maal daate hai ki nahi" . She said " hum logo ke pas kuch nahi hai. Then he came nearer to her and from sidewise touched her boob over her blouse and said " to ye kya hai ?". She immidiately slapped him .Then afterwords one man put a knife on me . She began to beg them not to hurt me , so thet put the condition to give them what they want and i will not be harmed . So she quitely agreed , then the man pulled aside her pallu and she tried to cover her blouse with her hand . Then he said " saale cheepa kya rahi hai, cheepane ke lia pallu nahi hataya, chal maal dekha nahi to tere bete ka gala kaat dunga". So she turned away her face , had her hands down and let them see her beauty. He said "to ye mast maal cheepa rahe the , chal pura maal dekha . Then he completely removed her saree ,after that he opened her blouse , hooks were in the front , that reveled her semi naked boobs in her bra. He said "aur kehti hai ki mere pas maal nahi hai, saale ka aur maal nekalte hai ". Then he unknot the string of her petticoat and her petticoat dropped on the ground . Now she was just in white bra and panty in front of them , she was in complete embarasement . he said " ye to pure gadraiil maal hai ". He removed all his clothes as well as others also. then he grabbed and hugged her, then began to kiss her ,put his all over her body .Afterwards he put his hand in her panty and pressed her butt . She began to resist a little bit then they again reminded her of me . So the other guys asked for there turn and one by one they did the same . Then the first guy sat in the backseat of the car at the door side and told her to sit on her lap , so she did . Then he began to kiss her lips , chick , neck and said " ab saars maal dene ka time aa gaya hai ". He unhooked her bra and removed it revealing her mellon size boobs . He began to press and lick her boobs wildly , tears began to trickle from her eyes . Then he made her lie on the seat ,remover her panty and put his dick into her pussy , she gasped . As he began to fuck her others coulden't wait , so another guy came over to her from other side of car and began to kiss and lick her boobs , and likewise others took there turn . One guy got so excited that he bit her boobs real hard , she just screamed in pain . They liked her screaming so much that everyone began to do it and made her scream , she begged them to not to do so but no one listened .They also kissed her thigh , belly , ass , almost her whole body. Afterward one by one she got ravaged by everyone. But they were still not satisfied by putting there cum into there pussy . Then one guy told her to suck her dick , she said she has never done so .Then this is the time time to learn , so he grabbed her face and made her to put her mouth over his dick , she was not sucking by herself , he was making her go to and fro and likewise she sucked everyones dick . then they told her to sit in doggy way so that that could fuck her ass . She again begged them to stop then a guy began to slap me , so she again complied and sat in the there desired way , then when first time the dick went in she gasped again , it was also hurting a little bit to her by the expression that was getting to be seen . So again turn by turn everybody fucked her ass. By this time she was completely exhosted and in pain. And hence finally after getting all the pleasure from her they left us and ran in the forest. Then somehow she got up gathered her clothes , wears them and we went inthe direction of the mainroad. She told me that to tell others about the robbery but not about what happened with her .She cautioned me about repeatedly . As we reached the road we found the driver has brought some villegers help .So we told them them everything other than her rape. After that everything is understood by you ...

If there are any spelling, punctuation or grammar mistakes, its because I could not be arsed correcting them
brummyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:23 PM   #2
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
If there are any spelling, punctuation or grammar mistakes, its because I could not be arsed correcting them
The basics of a good story. The errors in "spelling, punctuation [and] grammar" detract from its enjoyment and seem to be the product of your translator, and not your story telling ability, which is skilled.

I have taken the trouble of correcting the spelling, grammar, etc. so that the readers on this board can see your talent. I do this with respect for the author (you) and the reader (them).

This is an event that took place years ago when I was 13 years old and my mother at that time was 32 years old .

My father worked in a mining company, so we lived in a company colony which was situated deep inside the jungle. The nearest town was about 21 km away, so we had to travel through a jungle.

One day mother asked father to visit our grandparents house but father said that he was busy so he could not take a holiday, so mother said she would go without him, taking me along. So he arranged a vehicle with a driver, so that we could go to the railway station in the town 21 km away. There the train left at 11.30 pm.

So we went out at 8 pm to be on safe side, but it was not a good day. It was a stormy night and as we were going we found a branch of tree fallen on the road due to the storm. So the driver went out to remove the branch , but suddenly 5 men of came out of nowhere. Two of them had a knife in their hand and grabbed the driver and beat him very badly . We watched it with surprise and horror. Then they told him to run away and he scrammed away. We never expected this road to be unsafe, there was no criminal event till now. I guess there is always a first time .

They came close and entered the car and driven it deep into the jungle. They told us if we do not resist they will not harm us , so we complied. In the jungle the stopped the car and told us to come out , it was still raining. They asked mother to give all the valuables. She did not have much money with her, but still gave away all the money she had in her purse. But they were not satisfied so they told her to open the suitcase and searched everything. At the end they could not find anything more and this lead them to loose their temper.

They began to yell at her. I was being held a few feet away by two of the guys while three of the others went after mom, the rain pouring all over us. The man who was with me said to other guy to look at my mother. She was all wet so her blouse could be seen through her translucent saree and her bra through her translucent blouse. They were obsessed with the size of her breasts and were trying to guess their size.

I got really scared by their talk. Then one of the men went to the other three and said something into their ears. They were in a bad mood but after listening to him they began to smile . Then one of them said "saale maal daate hai ki nahi" . She said " hum logo ke pas kuch nahi hai.” Then he came nearer to her and, from her side, touched her boob over her blouse. He said "to ye kya hai ?" She immediately slapped him. Then afterward one man put a knife on me . She began to beg them not to hurt me. They told her what they wanted, what she would have to do to make sure I was not harmed. She looked at the men with slight fear, looked at me with a knife at my side, and quietly agreed.

The man pulled aside her pallu and she tried to cover her blouse with her hand . Then he said " saale cheepa kya rahi hai, cheepane ke lia pallu nahi hataya, chal maal dekha nahi to tere bete ka gala kaat dunga".

[No Translation information offered in original test -ed]

So she turned away her face, lowered her hands and let them see her beauty.

He said "to ye mast maal cheepa rahe the , chal pura maal dekha . Then he completely removed her saree and opened her blouse, revealing her semi naked boobs in her bra.

He said "aur kehti hai ki mere pas maal nahi hai, saale ka aur maal nekalte hai. "

Then he unknot the string of her petticoat and they dropped on the ground leaving her in only a white bra and panty in front of them and completely embarrassed. The lecherous attacker then said "ye to pure gadraiil maal hai," and removed all his clothes. The other men did the same.

The tall leader of this animalistic group then grabbed my mother and hugged her. He began to kiss her, his hands roaming all over her. Then he slid his hand in her panties and massaged her tight, shapely ass. She began to resist a little, but the disgusting villain reminded her of me . So the other guys asked for their turn and one by one they did the same.

Then the first guy sat in the backseat of the car at the door side and told her to sit on his lap. Realizing she had no choice, she reluctantly complied and straddled his legs. He began to kiss her lips, chick, neck and said "ab saars maal dene ka time aa gaya hai." He unhooked her bra and removed it revealing her melon size breasts. He began to press and lick her boobs wildly as tears began to trickle from mom’s eyes . Then he made her lie on the seat, remover her panty and put his dick into her pussy. She gasped as he began to fuck her and the others couldn't wait so another guy came over to her from other side of car and began to kiss and lick her boobs. Each guy could not wait to have his go at her.

One guy got so excited that he bit her boobs real hard , she just screamed in pain . They liked her screaming so much that everyone began to do it and made her scream. She begged them not to hurt her, but no one listened. They also kissed her thigh, belly, ass, almost her whole body.
Afterward one by one she got ravaged by everyone. But they were still not satisfied by putting there cum into there pussy.

One guy told her to suck his dick.

“I have never done that before,” she cried, “not even for my husband.”

“Then this is the time time to learn,” he groweled.

He grabbed her face and made her to put her mouth over his dick. She was not sucking by herself, so he was made her go to and fro until he erupted into her mouth. Then the other guys all wanted their chance to teach her a new skill. She was forced to suck everyone’s dick .

Hoping they were finished degrading her, my mom was surprised when they ordered her on her hands and knees. “What else could they do to her,” she thought.
I watched her get on all fours, her full tits hanging under her. The leader then announced that they were going to fuck her in the ass. She again begged them to stop, saying she would not do such a foul thing. The leader of the men looked over at the guy guarding me and nodded. He began to slap me. Mom told them to stop, hung her in shame, and told them they could do what they wanted. Anything to leave her son alone.

She resolved herself to let these stinking creeps do what they wanted, no matter how it defiled her and so she again complied and sat in the there desired way.

The first man came up behind her and rubbed his dick in her wet, abused pussy. Once it was greased he wormmed his way into her virgin ass and my gasped again. I could tell by the expression on her face that it was hurting her, but she was determined to accept her fate to save me. Again turn by turn everybody fucked her ass.

When it was over she was completely exhausted and in pain. The bandits, after finally getting all the pleasure from her they could, left us and ran in the forest. Mother, somehow, got up gathered her clothes, got dressed and took me by the hand. We went in the direction of the main road. She told me that to tell others about the robbery but not about the rape that happened with her. She cautioned me about that repeatedly. As we reached the road we found the driver who had brought some villagers to help. So we told them everything other than her rape.

I am sure you can understand why . . .
Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:48 AM   #3
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

I am not really sure how to respond. Maybe I am naive but I get the impression that this is a true story. If so, then it's horrible that you and your mother had to go through that. Having said that, and being as you have posted on a rape fantasy forum and being of Indian origin myslef, it was very hot. I particularly liked the idea that you chose not to translate the speech because it adds an aura of authenticity to the setting.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:02 AM   #4
brummyjoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravjey View Post
I am not really sure how to respond. Maybe I am naive but I get the impression that this is a true story. If so, then it's horrible that you and your mother had to go through that. Having said that, and being as you have posted on a rape fantasy forum and being of Indian origin myslef, it was very hot. I particularly liked the idea that you chose not to translate the speech because it adds an aura of authenticity to the setting.
Glad you like it. But it is only fiction. After all it is only a fantasy board.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:04 AM   #5
brummyjoe

Thanks for the edit wendel. Typing can be dull and labourious and after a while I lose the will to live. you must have a lot of time on your hands
Old 02-19-2010, 03:30 PM   #6
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You are welcome brummyjoe.

No, I don't have a lot of time, but I edit for a living and you have raw talent.
I wanted to show the board how good a writer you could be with a little training.

I am glad to hear the story was yours and not true. I took only a few liberties with your words, in case this was an actual event.

Try another story, and sharpen your technical skills. Look at what you did and what I did for some advice. You have a good narrative mind, which is more rare than people think.

[Any chance you could translate the conversation in the story???]
Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:53 AM   #7
somekindofsmell

somekindofsmell has initial reputation

Thank you for share
somekindofsmell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:54 AM   #8
NannaMina

NannaMina has initial reputation
Send a message via ICQ to NannaMina
Default nice good`

nike air max 2010 rednike air max 2009 rednike air max 1 rednike air max 87 rednike air max 90 red