Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-18-2008, 08:42 PM   #1
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)
Default late night run at the jogging track (one male rapist needed)

My name is Christy. I'm 27 years old, 5'6", blonde/blue and I work as a nurse at a local hospital. My shift ends at 10 o'clock in the evening, and on my way home, I drive past a park with a jogging path. Sometimes, when the weather is pleasant, I stop for a late night jog on my way home. I always have my jogging clothes with me in my car; black sports bra, black shorts, halter top. My husband Brian doesn't like me stopping so late at night; he worries that something might happen, so when I do and get home a few minutes later than he expects me, I just tell him I had to stay at work a little longer than usual. Besides, it's a pretty safe area, and I've never had any problems.

Tonight on my way home, I decide to take a jog since the weather's so nice. Besides, I had a rough day at work and a few minutes of running will help me work out the kinks. I stop in the parking lot of the trail, change out of my scrubs into my jogging clothes, and head for the track. I don't see anyone else around, but it's already after 10:00, so that's not unusual.

I'm feeling so good about being out in the refreshing night air, that I don't see you watching me in a car parked behind some trees at the far end of the lot. You've been cruising the area for an attractive woman walking or running alone to have your way with, and I just happened to come along. You watch me enter the track and start jogging. As soon as I am out of sight, you drive your car over next to mine and wait for me to finish my jog....
la hotchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:14 PM   #2
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I had been waiting for an opportunity like this one for a couple of weeks. She didn't see my car parked at the far end of the lot and there was not a sole in sight. I waited for her to start her jog and then I pulled my van next to her car and then hid behind a behind a bush close to the path near the cars. I had a can of mace in my pocket, she wouldn't know what hit her until it was too late. It would be a very long and fun night.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:30 PM   #3
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)

I'm just finishing my jog and heading back to the parking lot. I notice the van parked near my car, but I know maintenance has vehicles like that, so I didn't give it too much thought. Time to head for home to spend some time with my husband (oh, honey, I just had to work a little late, that's all) and get some sleep. I unlock the driver's door with my keyless entry and start to climb in....
Old 05-18-2008, 10:26 PM   #4
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I waited quietly like a cat waiting for her to unlock the door when she would be least aware. Moveing quickly I was directly behind her as she started to climb into her car. I reached around her head and put my gloved hand on her mouth as my right hand sprayed the mace into her eyes. I pulled her roughly towards my van as struggled in pain, I slid the side door open and threw her to the floor of the van. I climbed in put my knee hard into her back, while I picked up the duct tape.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:42 PM   #5
la hotchick

Just as I am about to climb into my car, I feel a powerful hand clamp over my mouth and feel something being sprayed into my eyes which causes a burning sensation. Then, I feel myself being dragged backwards. I try to fight or escape, but I'm disoriented from the the stinging in my eyes, and he is too strong for me to break free. I feel myself being thrown to the floor of the van parked next to my car, and after landing on my stomach, I feel a knee in my back. I hear a male voice say "you're going to do everything I say, you understand?"
Old 05-18-2008, 11:29 PM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I take the duct tape and wrap her hands and feet together tightly. I take out a long knife and place the cold steel of the blade against her skin of her face and say, "Things will be much easier for you tonight if you cooperate. Were going for a little drive and I expect you to be nice and quiet while I'm driving." I go to the front of the van and put it in drive and start to head off for the hills. I know exactly were I'm driving, a nice seculed cabin with a cellar where I can have some privacy.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:37 PM   #7
la hotchick

As the effects of the mace start to wear off a little, I slowly start to become aware of what is happening. My hands and feet have been bound and now my abductor is driving me to God knows where. I am coming to the sickening realization that I am about to be raped.

"Please," I beg him, as my body begins to shake in fear, and my eyes begin to tear up. "I'm married. My husband and I have been together since high school. I've never had sex with any other man. He's going to wonder where I am. Please don't make me do this."
Old 05-19-2008, 12:10 AM   #8
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As we approach the cabin I can hear her start to come around and ask me questions. I reply, "I don't want to hear you open your mouth anymore unless I ask you a question."

I pull up next to the cabin and put the van in park, and go out the door and come around and open the side door. I take my flash light and shine it in her eyes and finally get a good look at her. I couldn't believe my luck, I hit the jackpot with this one, 5'6", twenty something, slim, blonde hair, blue eyes, very hot. I picked her up and put her over my shoulders and walk up and into the cabin and proceed downstairs to the cellar.
Old 05-19-2008, 12:19 AM   #9
la hotchick

Ignoring my pleas, he threatens me, he pulls me out of the van and slings me over his shoulders as he proceeds to carry me into some kind of cabin out in the woods. Even if I could escape, there was really nowhere for me to go, as I have no idea where I am. If only I had listened to my husband and not stopped for that jog. Even if survive this ordeal, I don't know if I'll ever be able to be intimate with him again. I never thought anything like this would ever happen to me....
Old 05-19-2008, 12:25 AM   #10
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The cellar as has two rooms, the main room contains a bed, a dresser, a small refrigerator and a reading lamp. On the floor next to the bed is a large iron ball attached to a chain and ankle bracelet. The other room has a shower, tub, and sink, and toilet. There is no door between the two rooms.

I put the girl down on the bed face forward and attached the ankle bracelet to her right ankle and then remove the duct tape from her legs. I say, "Now tell me your name."
Old 05-19-2008, 12:32 AM   #11
la hotchick

When we get to the bottom of the stairs and go into the cellar, my eyes widen in horror at the sight. It looks like some kind of dungeon designed to bind and chain his victims. I panic and manage to break free momentarily and run to the door, but he grabs me before I can get to it. "You're not going anywhere," he says.

I had only heard about such places in television news reports, now here I was in one. All sorts of terrible things begin to run through my mind as I try to figure out what he has in mind for me....
Old 05-19-2008, 12:34 AM   #12
la hotchick

I hardly even hear him when he asks me my name, but finally I manage to stammer "Christy."
Old 05-19-2008, 12:38 AM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I lifted her head up from the bed by her hair and said, "I told you to tell me your name, don't make me ask again." I let go of her hair and she fell back onto the bed again. I hear her answer, "Christy". I took out my knife and cut the back of her running shirt from her neck all the way down to the small of her back until it was completely torn. I then proceed to cut the back of her bra with my knife and rolled her over onto her back. I said, "Now Christy, lets get a good luck at what you have under this shirt."
Old 05-19-2008, 12:42 AM   #14
la hotchick

I'm bound with the ankle bracelet when he starts cutting my clothes off with his knife. I struggle, but it's no use. He rolls me on to my back, cuts off my bra, and begins fondling my breasts.
Old 05-19-2008, 12:49 AM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

After I ripped her shirt and bra away I begin to touch her breasts and play with her nipples rubbing them in a circular motion. As I continue to play with her breasts with my left hand I let my right hand start to slowly move down her body over her tight stomach and under her running pants, brushing her panties and touching the inside of her upper thigh. I say, "Christy I can see you have kept yourself in nice shape." I move my hand out of her pants and grab the knife and begin to cut off her pants and panties. I say, "It might be a good idea for you to stay still."
Old 05-19-2008, 12:51 AM   #16
la hotchick

He's touching and feeling me up all over my body as he proceeds to cut away my jogging shorts and panties. Now naked, I can only lie there while he does unspeakable things to me
Old 05-19-2008, 12:58 AM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She was now lieing completely naked on the bed and looking very hot. I was going to enjoy this evening. I said, "Christy, this can happen two ways, one way you do as your told and this will be over fairly quickly and I will promise to be gentle with you. The other way is for you to fight and not do as told and then I'm afraid this will be a very long and painful night for you. Either way were going to have intercourse tonight." I paused for a few seconds and then gave my first command, "Christy, touch your clit and rub it."
Old 05-19-2008, 05:43 PM   #18
la hotchick

He ordered me to start rubbing my clit. I knew that whether I resisted or not, I was bound to be raped, so I was hoping I could take him at his word that he wouldn't be too rough. I reluctantly moved my hand down to my crotch and began rubbing my clit back and forth. It was humiliating to have a man I didn't know seeing me do this, but I had no other choice. I kept thinking about what my husband was doing right now. I should have been home several hours ago, jog or no jog.

Then I thought, Oh, God, if I told Brian that a man had kidnapped and raped me would he even believe me? But, the first thing I had to do was survive the night.

So, as I went on rubbing my clit while he watched, I asked tearfully, "if I give you what you want and do what you say, will you let me go home?"

Last edited by la hotchick; 05-19-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:12 PM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was getting exicted watching Christy rub her clit, she wasn't showing any signs of pleasure but I knew that it would cause her to get wet. She asked me if I'd let her go if she does what I say and I answered, "Yes, if you give me what I want and do exactly as I say you'll be free to leave." I leaned in next to her lips and said, "I want you to kiss me like I'm your husband." I move my lips to hers and start to kiss them.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:26 PM   #20
la hotchick

He leaned over and began kissing me on the lips. I noticed that my groin had become moist in spite of myself, which is what he was looking for. I just kept hoping for it to be over quickly....