Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-23-2014, 10:30 PM   #41
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My cock throbs with excitement, something it usually does when a cock tease is broken. I start pinching your nipples and slowly tease them with my tounge occasionally pulling on the weights. Watching as you struggle to suck and stroke the cocks by your face.
"You know what I think might help slut, a change of posistion." My buddy pulls out and we get you on your knees. Your pussy is nice and wet enough that my longer cock can easily slide in. Maybe my ears deceive me but I could have sworn I heard a moan of pleasure as I start fucking you doggy style from behind. My friends slapping your submissive tounge with their cocks, sliding them between your lips.
"You want to cum slut?" you hear one ask rubbing the dildo against your ass.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:54 AM   #42
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With my mouth full of cock, I cannot reply. Yes I moaned with each fuck but it was not with pleasure, at least not the way one might expect from a girl getting rammed with a huge dick. My face cringes each time a cock goes into me and I have to suck another cock, but I have stopped resisting. I have been broken and they know it. Even when one of them pinched my nipples, I bit my lip and did not scream in pain.

In the doggy style position, my hands are on the ground so I cannot give handjobs. I have to let the men feed their cocks to my mouth. As for the dildo on my ass, I can only let them decide what to do with it.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:46 PM   #43
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You must be feeling my cock getting harder in your pussy, your submissive state just moving along with me.
"I'm gonna cum soon slut and then you are going to clean my cock off. While Mikky (the greasy mexican) fucks you silly"
I thrust in you harder, driving every inch of my cock in your accepting pussy. "That's it tell me to fuck you, tell me how hard you like it." I ram my cock in and out of your pussy, while the guy in front of you fucks your face, pulling every so often so you can degrade yourself even more. You feel my cock buldge up until finally I can't hold it in any more and I fill you with my hot cum. I pull out of you and Mikky rolls you back on your back, while my friend Dan continues teasing your ass with the dildo, only penetrating you a little, getting it accoustmed to huge things. Mikky lines up with your pussy and just plunges in while I slap your face with my cock covered in your juices and my cum.
"Clean me off bitch and make it sexy for the camera."
Old 07-25-2014, 09:46 AM   #44
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Fuck me harder. Harder." I say to the man fucking me, unconvincingly and with some hesitation, but I have a feeling he is satisfied with my obedience regardless of whether my words sound real. When I feel that load of cum flooding inside my pussy, I gasp loudly. I want to beg them to stop but I am afraid they will get violent again, and so I do nothing about it as Mikky moves me to another position and fucks me hard in my pussy while it is still dripping wet with another man's cum. At the same time, I start licking the juices off the cock that is touching my face.
Old 07-25-2014, 04:56 PM   #45
Larzaius
Privileged Member

I shove my cock in your mouth.
"That's right, clean all your juices off that cock." As you suck Milky keeps fucking you while Dan teases your ass.
"Getting you ready for Bruno." You recognize that name and you Bruno'S 12 inch cock standing at attention. Mikey keeps fucking you while the camera catches all the action. Mikey pulls off and starts jerking his cock all over your face.
"Now thank us bitch and beg for more."
Old 07-25-2014, 09:24 PM   #46
The Busty Maid

Again, like with the other cocks I have sucked, I choke on the cock being pushed into my mouth before moving my tongue into a position where I can lick the cum off. The relentless fucking of my pussy and the gentle prodding of my ass with the dildo keeps me in a constant state of sexual arousal. Within moments, my pussy tightens around Mikky's cock and covers it with my juices.

When I hear Bruno's name and see his massive cock, my eyes go wide and I try to protest, but the other guy's cock in my mouth turns my words into what sound like frightened squeals. Not sure whether to beg for more as I was ordered to do, or beg for mercy, I say nothing. Even if the cock is pulled out of my mouth, I plead with my eyes without saying a word.

(By the way, as this is my first rape roleplay, I want to know if I'm doing well or if there is anything in particular you expect from me that I haven't done yet.)
Old 07-25-2014, 11:03 PM   #47
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Mickey takes His cock out of your mouth and shoots à Last minute was in your pleading eye. Yourc face is Already covered in cum and tears your make up a mess. But that doesn't latter to you as Bruno gurns you over and grabs your ass. You feel à gob of spit go In your asshole. If you thougt the python is bad Bruno's cock is à lot worse as He pushes in you.
Old 07-26-2014, 09:48 AM   #48
The Busty Maid

Struggling to get away, I find myself held in place by Bruno's hands around my hips. His cock is forced into my ass and I can only wipe the tears and cum from my face, wishing that this will end soon. When Bruno's cock is halfway in, I start to whimper, "Please stop. I can't take any more." But he will not stop, not when fucking a butt like mine, and needless to say he will not be thrusting himself into me just once either.

(You didn't answer my question. Is my roleplaying good enough or is there anything I should add?)
Old 07-26-2014, 12:24 PM   #49
Larzaius
Privileged Member

He pushes his cock deeper in you, slam fucking, the rest of us just watch now stroking our cocks getting harder as he impales you on his huge rod.
"This is what happens to little cock teases, I think your video will be our best ever." He slams into, his cock feeling like a baseball bat in your ass.
"How's her ass man?"
"So fucken tight, hang on bitch I'm going in balls deep." He gives it one final shove. You feel the enormity of it filling your ass.
"Lets get the box, once he cums in her we can play the numbers game." Dan (the third man) we smile and give a thumbs up as you writhe in pain on the ground Bruno pumping in you.

(You are doing just fine, really aroused raping you, hope you are enjoying yourself imangening this experience)
Old 07-26-2014, 09:16 PM   #50
The Busty Maid

(Yes I'm enjoying this tremendously, but I wonder if this will end or does it keep going on as long as we are both breathing. Since you are in full control of me, I'll let you decide when to wrap it up. Not that I'm rushing you; if you want to continue, that's fine too.)

Tears flow down my cheeks. "No... stop..." I plead with Bruno each time he pulls his cock out. Then when he goes back in with all the force behind a man of his size until his balls smack my ass, I shriek, "AAAH!" I try not to look at the camera, my face buried in my hands or tilted towards the ground, while at the same time I squirm in Bruno's grip in a weak attempt to get away from him. But he is too strong, his hands holding me like a vice, using me as a sex toy, not caring how much I am suffering.

Meanwhile, I hear one of the other men mention the numbers game. What can that be?
Old 07-26-2014, 10:44 PM   #51
Larzaius
Privileged Member

(I was planning on making it a three parter with possiblity of leading to others down the line, the first part is here, the second part they take you back to the bar where your cock teased victims will get to vent their frustration on you, the third part is a surprise)

He returns with what looks like a harness of some kind, it is a plastic harness that seems to attach to a chest with a head rest.
"Now cock tease their are four cocks here, one will be going in your mouth, one between your tits, one in your pussy and one in your ass. You are going to degrade yourself more on camera by choosing numbers between 1 and 4 to go into each fuck spot. You are going to show you want this to happen." Bruno groans and you feel something hot and slimy flowing into your bowels.
"Now slut pick the numbers first and the assigned cock will step up when called, you will ask the number to perform a sex act on one of the four spots that was mentioned. For example you can ask to suck the number off, get fucked by the other, but you must degrade yourself each time you ask. Failure to comply means we play with you a lot, lot longer."
Old 07-27-2014, 04:20 PM   #52
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I Take off the weights from the nipple clips them remove them. All of a sudden massive wave of pain hit your body lie a ton of bricks!! Now u the tears flow uncontrollable from the pain in your tits and other parts of your body!!!
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:24 AM   #53
The Busty Maid

(Why would removing the clips lead to more pain in the rest of my body?)

Bruno's load of cum filling me up inside makes me groan. It is a sickening feeling having so much cum inside me, certainly not something I am used to. I am lying faced down breathing deeply as the rules to their latest game are explained to me. Now they expect me to choose which of them will violate me and where they will do it. A part of me wants to tell them I have had enough and I will not degrade myself to that extent.

As my captors know though, that part of me has been subdued. What they are looking at is a thoroughly submissive girl who will play along with their games if it means less pain for her. "Uh... number 1." I say in a trembling voice, not caring which of the men has which number. Then I roll onto my back and run my hands over my ample bosom. "Between my breasts."

(Not sure if I am asked to choose one at a time or all four at the same time.)
Old 07-28-2014, 05:31 AM   #54
Larzaius
Privileged Member

(They want four at the same time, but if you want to ease into and take your time that works to)

Micky smiles as you offer breasts to him, his slimy cock rubbing against your breasts. He watches as you sullenly close your tits around his cock and stay still while he thrusts his cock between them.
"Come on bitch moan, beg for more cocks," he says slapping your breasts hard. "Say degrading things about yourself," he pinches your nipples while he slides his cock between your tits. He still has his knife holster and knife attached to his naked waste and every so often his hand drifts towards it.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:04 AM   #55
The Busty Maid

"Aaah... fuck me in every hole. I'm a dirty slut who deserves everything you're giving me. I will let every man in town fuck me and play with my tits." The words just came out without me thinking too much about it. My nipples hurt badly from the pinching, the pain is shown all over my face. Instinctively, due to the fear of what he will do with the knife, I continue their game. "Number 2, fuck my pussy. Number 3 will fuck my ass. I will suck number 4." At the same time, I squeeze my breasts tighter around Micky's cock, hoping that he will be satisfied enough to stop hurting me.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:45 PM   #56
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Danny helps me with the harness, its a simple thing really it will allow me to put my cock up your ass by supporting your weight, the section at the top will allow you to suck off Bruno with your head upside down.I roll underneath you and start feeding my nine inches into you, I then role you on top of me facing Micky who is still fucking your titties. Danny gets between your legs and starts pumping into your pussy again. That leaves Bruno trying to shove his huge cock between your lips. Danny slaps your pussy a few times for good measure and then pushes in you. Bruno is amused as you are forced to stretch your jaw to get even just the head of his cock in your mouth. The look of shame and revulsion on your face as we use you as a cum sleeve.
"How's your ass taste cunt?" Bruno mocks you, forcing more of his cock in your mouth. "Any teeth and we'll bring winos from the pool hall down the street so you can practice mouth fucking with no teeth."
Old 07-28-2014, 09:09 PM   #57
The Busty Maid

When I realize that Bruno is number 4, I almost gasped. His cock just left my ass and now, without giving me a chance to say a word, he has forced that big cock into my mouth. I almost vomit, but the hardest part is keeping my mouth open wide enough to avoid scraping Bruno's dick with my teeth. It feels like he will go all the way down my throat, bringing me dangerously close to choking to death.

"UUUUGGH!" The screams from me are high pitched and frantic. My hands are on the men in a weak attempt to push them off me. Being fucked everywhere and unable to do anything to stop it, the degradation is unbearable. As if I am just a piece of meat to these men, a sex toy used for pleasure and nothing else.
Old 07-28-2014, 09:20 PM   #58
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Your ass is still nice and tight as fear forces you to clench up. Mikey slaps you.
"Hands back on your tits bitch, I want this cock milked" We all laugh as you do your best to comply with Bruno almost suffocating you on his big cock. We fuck you hard as we can. "This is what little cock teases like you deserve" I tell you thrusting faster in your ass. It seems like an eternity to you as we use you and film every minute of it
"I'm cumming slut,"
"Not yet man, lets all fill her at the same time." We thrust faster as Danny tries to hold back in your pussy.
"Alright guys on three, one, two, three!!! AHHHHH!
Your ass,pussy, face and mouth are all filled with our hot sticky cum. We Mikey pulls off you and directs your attention to the camera.
"Now bitch, you're going to thank us, and then realize you want more and ask us politely for more. You will then tell us your favorite part."
Old 07-28-2014, 09:38 PM   #59
The Busty Maid

I obey, squeezing my breasts tighter around Mikey's cock as he goes in and out between them. I can almost see a drop of cum emerging from his tip, but it seems he will not let it out yet. The fucking gets faster, harder, shaking my entire body.

And then they release their cum at the same time, and my eyes shoot wide open. They pull out, allowing me to slump down on the ground, cum covering my face and leaking out of my mouth, pussy and ass. I cough up Bruno's load and wipe the juices off my face, then take a moment to sob. "Thank... you... I want more." I say in a trembling voice, but apparently that is not enough for these monsters. "My favorite part... is getting fucked in my pussy."

Of course, I do not have a favorite part. They know it, obviously. They are just forcing me to humiliate myself even further than I already have.
Old 07-28-2014, 09:53 PM   #60
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Good little slut, now come with us and we'll get you cleaned up and prepared" You see that we are not giving you a choice in the matter. We take your shivering naked body to a utility shack, in it is an industrial sink with a hose attachment that has very little slack, next to it a box of industrial soap. The shack has no windows and only one door, one way out that is being guarded by Micky and Bruno.
"You've got thirty minutes to get cleaned up little slut, then we're taking you to apologize to all those pathetic and probably very drunk assholes. I think you know how you are going to apologize to them.

When you finish cleaning you see that we've brought you a collar and leash. The collar has a little heart shaped tag that says little slut.
"Put this on," I order slapping your breasts with the leather leash to show the price of defiance. The men laugh as I pull from behind my back a buttplug with a little puppy dog tail. I am also holding a small rubber dildo. "Here is little sluts bone, I mean boner, bend over and pick it up with your teeth and get that ass in the air"