Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-07-2013, 08:05 AM   #1
pandoera

pandoera has initial reputation
Default sadism

Hi folks,
I'm wondering who's interested in real sadism and I'd like to ask you what's the most severe stuff you've come across.
I must admit the really sick stuff turned me on like hell, cant help it..
I'm talking reluctance, fear, repulsion, agony, helplessness
I'm talking violence, torture and merciless rape
I'm talking fast fullforced beatings, electricity, welding irons, cigarettes, penetration with huge painful objects.
I'm talking crying and screaming on the top of their lungs.

I do like a nice video by kink.com now and then, but to be honest.. it's not extreme enough for my taste, apart from the fact that the scenes are sooo fake, and the models are to 'pretty' and polished. Their asses look like plastic. Really boring.

Stuff I find very arousing:

elitepain + other sites, especially the older stuff

svp productions (xtremepain): my favorite! although bad video quality and the model is quite ugly (but a nice body). Svp is real torture, real pain, the way I love it.

HOM (House of Milan), seventies stuff. Sometimes very sick! (like the Violence series). Downside= again bad videoquality.

French stuff by Philippe Lhermite, especially Le Motard Violeur # 1. Very nice and hard anal rape, even anal fisting of a petite girl with a very tight ass. Yummy.

Ewprod/ eyewitness productions. I'm not into snuff, but I adore the agony on their faces and there struggling in bondage. I prefer the picturesets.

Queensnake: I love the torturetechniques. But I hate the fact they're volunteering to do this. I want to see the bitches being abducted, cuffed and dragged to the cellar to undergo these treatments very reluctantly.

Now I notice it's a lot of vintage stuff! Somehow in the seventies and eighties there seemed to be a lot more freedom to act out sick and depraved sexuality. I wish 'they' could do remakes of the old HOM and SVP-stuff.

So what's the roughest and most sadistic you've seen?

Thanx for contributing to my thread!

grtz
PD

Last edited by pandoera; 09-07-2013 at 08:36 AM.
pandoera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:44 PM   #2
LEONIDOS

LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

bite the cock female
LEONIDOS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ass rape, rape brutal, sadism, torture, violence