Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-04-2006, 04:21 PM   #1
Windshearer

Windshearer has initial reputation
Default Let's Form a Rape Club

Instead of just role playing, why don't we form a rape club. Those interested and able to travel could rendezvous at a designated location, perferably a B & B Inn in some secluded location, i.e. Smokey Mountains, etc.

As a club, we would have to form safety bylaws, and have a designated sergeant-at-arms, whose sole responsiblity would be the ultimate enforcer of the rules. Willing female participants would have to be protected from the real thing. I am sure we could devise a plan.

Any participants?
Windshearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 04:44 PM   #2
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

not for me thanks. its fantasy only in my eyes and dont wanna ruin a good thing.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 05:54 PM   #3
cindyq11

cindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these parts

This will never work.
cindyq11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:15 PM   #4
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windshearer
Instead of just role playing, why don't we form a rape club. Those interested and able to travel could rendezvous at a designated location, perferably a B & B Inn in some secluded location, i.e. Smokey Mountains, etc.

As a club, we would have to form safety bylaws, and have a designated sergeant-at-arms, whose sole responsiblity would be the ultimate enforcer of the rules. Willing female participants would have to be protected from the real thing. I am sure we could devise a plan.

Any participants?

this reminds me of when i was little...

some lil jackass neighbor kid would always have the brilliant idea that we should all *form a babysitting club* or *play house* or *play olly olly oxenfree*

wtf is up with organized fantasy, dont u see it kills the fun

Old 07-04-2006, 07:24 PM   #5
clan_hunter

all the members here you will find are for fantasy only i am afraid. Doubt you will have many responses, particularly from female members wanting to volunteer.
Old 07-04-2006, 07:26 PM   #6
Windshearer

Oh well, it was an idea... no takers, I gather.

BTW, it has worked... St Louis was the location.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:55 PM   #7
rapepal

rapepal has initial reputation

Quote:
Oh well, it was an idea... no takers, I gather.

BTW, it has worked... St Louis was the location.

let me know when the St louis thing is on again.

like the movie says "meet me in ST Louis."
rapepal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:08 AM   #8
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapepal
let me know when the St louis thing is on again.

like the movie says "meet me in ST Louis."
Great idea Windy, why not rent a large imposing property in the city centre, you could put up a neon sign, RAPISTS HERE, COME AND GET IT!
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 07:42 AM   #9
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool

Quote:

Any participants?
Guess by now you know we believe in fantasy only.....and as for St Louis....who knows......i personally would never trust any claim entered on the net.....as one of my pal here said.....come on ....net is full of honest people

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:00 AM   #10
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Why not have a "Bed and Rape" Motel, huh?

.....oh, I know, how about a Rape Motel, sort similar to a "Roach Motel"

get the rapist in and by the time he gets out he will be all sticky and goowey with all that orgamsic fluid.

UUUUHHHH, UUUUUHHHH, UUUUHHH, that last one almost knocked me for a loop.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 01:14 AM   #11
Windshearer

Wink Tight Little Group

Thanks for making "new ideas" feel welcome here. Think I'll be moving on, and leave you with your fantasies.

Not positive about the St Louis club, but I do have a friend who swears that it is so...claims he was invited to participate by one of the members.

This will be my last post to this thread, since I'm unsubscribing. And, if the warmeth in other areas of the rape board make me feel this cozy, I think I'll be leaving this tight little group for broader horizons.
Old 07-09-2006, 01:39 AM   #12
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Ave atque wale.

Sorry to see you go.

Come back later on, Stranger and stranger.
Old 07-09-2006, 01:40 AM   #13
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LMAO! Don't know about a tight little group, but this aint the board if you're lookin to have your hand held!
Old 07-09-2006, 02:04 AM   #14
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

Why is it that people think the best way to meet people is through the internet?

Before I even knew what a computer was, and I was going to school then, I used to go walking at a park round the lake, used to get tired, and sit down at the bench. later on, some guy would come by and ask to sit by me and we would start chatting, and that is one way to meet somebody.

Used to go down to the junkyard, looking for parts, meet somebody there, looking similar parts, get talking, and date.

Yeah, I am easy, that is to talk to. There is many a slip and twist before you can reach my nookie.

After all, you may not want it, my name is Herb.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:04 AM   #15
starhaven

starhaven has initial reputation

the ideas there but to much can go wrong and the public out cry would be huge and youd probly get busted so i dont think i would work
starhaven is offline   Reply With Quote