Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-14-2014, 09:10 PM   #21
nursewhore

nursewhore Level 1 (100+)nursewhore Level 1 (100+)

"No" I screamed as I watched the woman who birthed me so cruelly struck down. I couldn't take my eyes from her as she fought for every breath then eventually gave up. She went limp and tears streamed down my face and I fought my bonds wanting at least to say goodbye to the mother who gave me life. "You bastard!" I screamed at my captor as my eyes followed the men taking my mother to her grave.
Eventually I looked at my captor, eyes burning with hatred. "I will enjoy killing you" I spat at him, trying to use the rage as a comfort to cover my humiliation at the naked pose.
"So what is the plan now? You wish to whip me, go ahead. I am not scared of you"
nursewhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 01:27 AM   #22
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I smiled with satisfaction as she quivered with impotent anger. She was still so full of spirit. I was going to have to break that, but how? I honestly believed she would not be effected by the kiss of my whip; her rage was that great.

That is when my eyes chanced upon her sisters. The one who was sucking the cock was already broken, but there were two more by my count and one of them- a very busty one with fiery hair- had always hidden a sneer as I raped her. She would be the key. She would be this "Sara's" undoing.

"You don't fear my whip? Let's see how you fare to other horrors; ones of a more palatable nature to my taste," I said in an icy voice. Then I pointed at the red haired captive. "Bind that one's hands behind her and drag her hither naked. Place her on her knees before this "warrior's" dripping cunt. She will feel the gentle caress of my whip as her loose mouthed sister watches from on high."

The men seized the girl and she twisted with all her might as they stripped and bound her.

"No, Lord Salazar! I have done nothing but let you enjoy my pleasures! I never resist or fight you any more! Please!!! Do not make me pay for my sister's insolence!" She screamed, tears flowing on her freckled cheeks.

The men dragged her naked bound body to her sister. Her thick womanly hips were all she could use to push the men and I admit freely it was a magnificent spectacle. Her plump ass shook as they pressed her to her knees and I could see her mouth was level with her sisters sperm filled vagina, her lips nearly stroking it.

"Please! Have mercy on me! Punish me no more!"

I uncoiled the whip as my men held her.

"You will do as I say or die for her eyes. Now... suck my juices out of her as I whip you. And keep working her cunny with your slag mouth until she begs me to rape her, she shudders with a full body release or you die trying."

And with that, my men forced her pretty face into her sister's cunt. My whip bit her back for the first of many times.
Old 12-22-2014, 12:14 PM   #23
nursewhore

I watched as the evil tyrant looked me up and down, I hoped I was frustrating the pig. When they dragged the red head from the gathered crowd I gasped, "Rose, what has happened to you?" her breasts and belly appeared that she had birthed several children and she was covered with scars and brands.
"No, Lord Salazar! I have done nothing but let you enjoy my pleasures! I never resist or fight you any more! Please!!! Do not make me pay for my sister's insolence!" She screamed, tears flowing on her freckled cheeks.
I was shocked, this was not my sister...where had the fight gone. "This is not you Rose, what happened to the girl who stood up to the three Bradley brothers and beat them, coming away with a mere busted lip. You always said to me that nothing comes easily and that you must fight or the evil wins...."
My voice faded as she started to lick and suck my pussy, my eyes rolled up even as the whip lashed. Each time it bit it forced her forward and put pressure on my nub, "Please don't do this Rose". I could smell the blood on the whip now as she hissed "Tell him to rape you, you bitch" she spat at me.
"You watched him slaughter mother and you do his bidding like a dog, I have no sister" I spat a globbet of sputum onto the ground beside her, "My sister would not grovel like a starving hound". I jolted as her tongue probed my clit, and I tried to close my mind of it. I tried to dream of Mickeal with his raven hair and tanned skin delving between my legs instead. I had always wanted him to do this to me, the thought of his muscled chest and his green eyes and his mouth and tongue and.....ahhhhhhhhh! I found myself shuddering as I came, squirting my fluids onto my sisters face to the sound of applause and raucous cheers.
Old 12-26-2014, 01:40 AM   #24
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I could see Sara writhing in abject pleasure at her sister's attentions. Rose had become a favourite of the court for a reason; her mouth was as skilled as the most seasoned whore, but her soul was still racked with the pain of being used as one. On the best nights, she would fight back like a tigress and I would sharpen my cock inside her as she did. I knew from the spectacle I was beholding that Sara would be even more spirited.

Her thick thighs spasmed as her sister worked her tongue on her clit. She closed her eyes, doubtlessly drifting into a world of some tender baggage of a lover who I would never let her see again. It is a thing these captured cunts do; hide in their minds from the cock and whip of Salazar.I would have to break her of that. I needed her despair and her attention on the world she lived in now or she would be little sport to me.

Her legs and belly flexed in rhythm and she bucked against her bonds. It was obvious, she was coming. Her body was releasing to the agony of sweet orgasm at the mouth of a woman she had just disowned. More she was coming as we inflicted great pain on that woman. I could barely contain my joy at the obvious humiliation that was attached to that.

My men made no effort to hide their enjoyment of it. Her eyes snapped open from her loud orgasm as she heard them jeering and applauding. She could hear every comment, I'm sure.

"Yet another slut at heart!"
"A whore at the tongue of a whore! How to tell them apart, eh?"
"It's as if she was waiting for it! Me next!"
"Salazar has broken eggs that were more difficult!"

I held a hand in the air and the men were silent. I slid a stool behind my captive and barked for a mirror to be put before her. Two of the women attended to my bidding and a full length mirror I had pillaged from a mansion stood in her eyeline. I climbed on the stool and lowered my pants again behind her. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear while making eye contact with her in the mirror.

"So, Sara, the warrior", I sneered in a whisper,"I notice you did a slave's trick and closed your eyes to escape. Fitting, because I feel you now accept what you are: a fuck toy whose only respite will be in her tiny little head. Yes? You close your eyes like a little girl who wants the monster to vanish."

Some of my men could hear it and laughed raucously.

I wrapped the whip around her throat and held her head up facing the mirror. "But you will not do that now. I will be entering this ass of yours and your eyes will remain open and locked on me as I relieve myself inside your pucker. If you close them, I will voyage to what is left of your pathetic region and I and my men will rape every female who has sprouted tits. Then we will sell them to the ogres you talk about around your campfires at night. If you have a cousin... another sister... a distant friend... she will know as she births a horrid hybrid that you laid her under those ogres. I will see to that."

My eyes burnt into hers. I had never been so serious about a threat in my life.
Old 12-26-2014, 08:38 AM   #25
nursewhore

I bowed my head in shame as I filled my sisters mouth with my juices, she was beaten and bloodied and now hated me...maybe that was for the best. I stared at the floor my head hanging in shame and exhaustion as the mirror was brought in from of me. I gaped at the sight of myself naked and bound,my body covered with a sheen of sweat. The moisture at my pussy lips and the swollen sensitive nature of them.
I sneered at Salazar as he spoke, but became more and more panicked. He was going to push that pole up my ass, this was really going to hurt. Then the threat against my adopted family I had to watch him as he abused me.
He made me tense by rubbing his solid cock up and down my ass cheeks. Then he started, the pain as he pushed against my sphincter was intense and I bit my tongue in an attempt not to scream. An embarassing sound escaped my ass as he finally entered. I ensured I kept his gaze as he started to rip my asshole. I spat out the blood from my tongue and began to curse him. "May your limbs wither and your eyes blind. May one day you shall feel this pain, you are a dog, you have no honoured and I would be ashamed to be you". The curses fell from my lips but no screams, I winced with every movement but refused to scream. I hissed at him through gritted teeth, "may your dick become green and fall off!"
Old 12-27-2014, 01:44 AM   #26
EvilJ
Privileged Member

I grunted my next words between strokes. Her ass was exquisite. I could feel she had never experienced a man in this way and as defiant as she was, I saw that I had touched her real fear; the village she had come from. The fear that crossed her face when I merely mentioned it...

"Uuuuhh... Pity you aren't a wizard with your curses... Your only magic...unnn is this tiny ass. You are mine, little....uun one. You are mine and will remain so unnnntil... I dessssss cide otherwise."

What treasures must lie there, ripe for my picking?, I thought.

Were all of the women and girls there this luscious? How much more agony could I inflict upon her with shows of gang rape and torture of them?

The warrior god I worship is incredibly cruel and I model myself after him. He only asks one sacrifice; that of causing physical and psychological torture to the vanquished he provides. He feeds on that and demands it and I am a faithful worshiper of him. He has provided me well because of it. Her fearful eyes had told me that I would be culling his good graces soon. It was hard not to scream in joy. My cock grew harder inside her at the thought of the maids I would be parading before her; stripping; having gang raped.

I fucked her harder, slamming my rod deep inside her unwilling, quivering ass. With each stroke, I pulled her back to me with the lash around her pretty throat.

The men hooted and hollered as I took her. They were like wild dogs. I decided to feed them.

"Come, my boyyyys...." I said between strokes. "Taste her tits.... her...unng... belly... those thighs... Use your teeth and be men with your hands, but draw no blood.... that is my pleasure alone"

I needed to prompt them no further. They were upon her like the hungry jackals they are.Her head loomed above them staring at me in the mirror, not daring to look away. I watched her face contort in pain. I felt her buck and fight as the mouths and hands invaded her painfully finding a way to abuse every crevice and curve.

Impossibly, my cock grew even more stiff at this humiliation.

Last edited by EvilJ; 12-27-2014 at 01:50 AM.
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:53 AM   #27
nursewhore

I felt as if Salazar was splitting me in two each time he thrust into me, but I endured as I must for the safety of others. I felt as if his eyes were drinking in my pain as he watched me. The applause and shouts of the men I tried to block out as I stared into the eyes of the snake.
As the men rushed my body, I could feel hands and tongues and teeth all over my body. Some caused pain but most made my body get warm and send tingly messages to my brain, between my legs was beginning to drip with my juices now. I tried to shout at them, scare them away but they persisted. One guy had lightly pinched my clit and was stroking it. I came all over his hand, my ass also spasming with the orgasm.
When it passed my legs and arms shook and my eyelids became heavy, despite what was going on all I wanted to do was sleep. My Mama told me this was shock...from the battle and the rapes. My eyes closed and I passed out....