Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-18-2014, 02:11 AM   #1
unwillingvictim

unwillingvictim has initial reputation
Default F Victim Looking for M(s) for Roleplays

First time on this website, let's see how it goes!

I'm a woman looking for male roleplaying partner(s). I'm interested in a number of different scenarios and several genres.

Specifically, what I enjoy most are roleplays in which the victim (me) is in no way consenting, but her consent is irrelevant. The aggressor wants to use her and he's going to use her, no matter what she wants, and he seeks and enjoys her pain and resistance.

One particular kink of mine is forced impregnation, breeding, and/or general barebacking (him not caring that he's knocking her up.) Also the victim being a virgin.

Some scenarios I've always wanted to roleplay include:

* Daddy forces daughter to be new "mommy"
* Priest takes advantage of innocent naive girl by pretending the rape is some kind of religious thing

Sorry for the long post! If any of this sounds interesting please PM me!
unwillingvictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:33 PM   #2
Shawn D

Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Normally I'm not into playing the rapist and in fact I have a roleplay going on right now in which I'm the victim, but your post catches my attention.
I wonder though, if the victim is forcefully impregnated and the rapist finds about it at some point between the rapes, does he continue raping her?
Shawn D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:11 PM   #3
unwillingvictim

In the scenarios I like to roleplay, usually yes. I'm not certain why he would stop? Unless he's 100% sure she's pregnant and doesn't want to injure the baby.
Old 04-21-2014, 03:26 AM   #4
Shawn D

Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would call that a pretty hardcore variation of the rape fantasy that's a bit hard to roleplay for most people, especially when you get to the part where the unwanted babies are born. But hey, everyone has a different fantasy and yours happens to be rather unique.
Old 04-22-2014, 01:42 AM   #5
unwillingvictim

To be fair, I've never participated in a roleplay, in any format, that continued long enough to be concerned about actual babies. For me, and I suspect for those who RP with me, it's about what impregnation means.

In itself, impregnation is a potent event to roleplay, since at the most primal level that is biologically the reason for sex and the instinctive impetus that drives humans to mate. When a male rapist forces a female victim to bear his child, it's a very intense form of degradation, reducing the victim to a mere biological "machine," akin to livestock.

Alternately, if the rapist simply doesn't care, it's a different kind of intensity, where the rapist is simply determined to do what he likes to his victim without caring about her opinion or fate. He is acting out his desire, which has an associated biological imperative, and he could care less if it's not what she wants.

Just my POV, anyhow.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:36 AM   #6
Shawn D

Sounds like something you might see in hentai but with a non-human rapist. An alien overlord keeps an entire harem of human slaves whose sole purpose is to give birth to an army of alien babies that will eventually grow up and become henchmen. That is where the degradation from becoming livestock sinks in for the slaves. Of course, your fantasy involves a more realistic setting with a human rapist who either has a more realistic reason to impregnate someone, or a way to hide the unwanted babies that come from repeated rapes (assuming he isn't so monstrous that he simply kills them). I imagine that the person you're roleplaying with already has that part covered.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:09 PM   #7
unwillingvictim

Yeah, I'm not personally into hentai but often its scenarios do fit into this set of kinks.

I've never spent enough time on one scenario with any one partner to get so far as actual childbirth, but usually the rapist either wants to start a family or doesn't care about what happens to the kids.
Old 04-22-2014, 07:33 PM   #8
hong314

hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hong314 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your post intrigues me. How about being kidnapped and being forced to become someone's wife? Or being a breeding slut to a gang?
hong314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:36 AM   #9
rocknrollman58

rocknrollman58 has initial reputation

Are you still interest in role playing? Let me know
rocknrollman58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:02 AM   #10
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

It sounds an interesting idea, one worth exploring.

As for time, well due to the way roles plays, especially one's on here or emailed, run, they exist in their own little universe where time is immaterial anyway, for example a the RP could be set during an hour, but in real time be written over a couple of weeks, so therefore if time can be slowed down, why not sped up? For example, on here him leaving you full of cum could be posted on a Tuesday, the next one you do could be an hour later, but you could set it five months later when you are visibly pregnant
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote