Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-15-2006, 02:15 PM   #1
James

James has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to James
Default New but looking!

Hi all

I'm James, a 35 year old guy from the South coast in the UK. I have been involved in BDSM for sometime but would like to indulge in rape role play (with me as the rapist!).

Most BDSM sites are not well catered for this particular 'taste', so I'm looking for suggestions on how to get started.

Many thanks.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:11 PM   #2
pussycat

pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to pussycat

Hey James, welcome. =)

I'd love to rp the victim in your role play. Want me to start an introduction or do you want to? If you're unsure then just start a passage, either in the view of your character or not. Most rapists start with them watching a victim or something, just goa head and try anything out and see what happens.
Hope that helps.
- Pussycat
Old 08-16-2006, 08:25 AM   #3
James

Default The start

I had been planning this for weeks, I didn't know who yet, but I did know what! I chose the are carefully, a nice area, lots of housewives whose husbands would be at work, kids at school, nice secluded drives.

I had packed the 'tools' I thought I would need in a small rucksack slung over one shoulder. God, if the police stopped and searched me then I would be in trouble, but why should they? I have never been in trouble for anything more than a speeding ticket, even then they were very polite about it! See, I'm a nice guy, never been in trouble, never looked for trouble, until now.

I have always enjoyed sex, but always wanted more and more outrageous kinks, and this, well this was my number one fantasy, had been for as long as I could remember. So here I was, searching, hunting if you like. I told myself this would be a one time only thing, just to 'get it out of my system'.

After about 15 minutes of walking I spotted her, late 20s, blond, about 5'6", pretty but not strikingly beautiful. She was unloading the shopping from the boot of her car and carrying it into the house, perfect opportunity! I waited by the end of the drive, pretending to talk on my mobile, she appeared twice more from the house carrying the weeks shopping in. Finally she grabbed the last few bags and shut the car boot. Picking up the bags that were obviously heavy she turned and walked to the front door, I quickly walked up the drive and timed it so she was just walking through the front door as I reached her.

With one movement I pushed her forward, carrying the heavy bags she fell easily fell, I kicked the door closed behind me and swiftly knelt on top of her, knees either side. Pulling the 6" hunting knife from my belt, I clasped my free hand over her mouth before she could get her breath back to scream, and waved the knife in front of her eyes?

Quitely, almost in a whisper I ask "Is there anyone else in the house bitch?"......
Old 08-16-2006, 01:54 PM   #4
pussycat

pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The day was warm, annoyingly so. I'd done everything without the help of my husband; shopping, cleaning, unpacking the new boxes. We'd just moved in with our little nine year old, Kate. The neighbourhood seemed nice though we hadn't met anyone yet. I piled the last of the shopping into my arms and shut the car boot, with difficulty due to the heavy bags I was loaded with. Locking the car with my automatic key, I headed towards the house.

As I walked through the door I heard footsteps behind me, but before I could turn around I was pushed forcefully down. I could hear a few eggs cracking and was pleased to not hear the sound of the wine I'd bought for dinner breaking. There was a guy straddling my back, knees on my sides. He drew a huge knife and my eyes went wide. Oh my god- was he going to kil me? Before I could scream out for help his hand slapping onto my mouth, stifling it.

I nodded, unable to speak out against his hand. Kate was in her room and that was it. I watched the knife, completely frozen, not looking away from it in fear.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:12 PM   #5
James

She nodded in answer to my question, shit! But who? I had planned for this eventuality, if it's her husband then I would make him watch, tied up helpless, if I kid then that was leverage. I'm not into kids and the thought of hurting a child repulses me, but she doesn't need to know that!

In the few seconds that had passed I managed to get a better look at her, she was probably nearer 30 than 25, her blond hair was just past her shoulders in length, sort of natural dirty blond than peroxide. She was wearing a white short sleeve t-shirt, knee length cropped jeans with training shoes, typical practical clothing in this warm weather. Despite not being in her prime she had a good figure, I couldn't see her tits from this position but plenty of time for that! I remembered thinking that her ass looked good in those jeans as I came up behind her, can't wait to see her bent over, naked!

Her skin, at least that I could see was lightly tanned, her nails manicured, she smelt faintly of expensive perfume, but not overpoweringly so. She just seemed a well healed middle class wife. "Bet she's never been treated like this" flashed across my mind!

Holding the knife carefully against her neck I tell her "Listen carefully, if you struggle, scream or cause any kind of fuss then whoever is in the house is just going to find your corpse in a pool of blood. Now I'm going to let go of your mouth and you tell me nicely who is here and where they are, OK?" She nodded. I release her mouth, and swiftly grab hold of hair, pulling her head backwards, this allows her for the 1st time to look into my face. Holding the flat of the blade of the knife against her exposed neck and staring menacingly into her eyes I speak quietly but forcibly, "Well, tell me!"
Old 08-16-2006, 04:06 PM   #6
pussycat

I tried to think clearly, but the weight of him on me was doing two things; firstly, it was crushing my breasts to the floor in a not-so-comfy position, and it was also adding more fear to me. I was shit scared and tried to hold back a scream as he let my mouth go. My first thought was to yell out for help; of course it was. But then i felt the cold, hard metal of the 6" knife pressing against my neck and concentrated hard. I had no doubt that this man, whoever he was, would kill me straight away; what he had said was proof enough in my situation. As he pulled my head back, straining my neck and, if he leaned forwards slightly, allowing him a slight view down my top, I noticed his feature.

He wasn’t actually unattractive; I’d expected him to be ugly, but he wasn’t really. He had dark hair and a slight stubble, though not too much- luckily, for I disliked beards. My husband had one. He had blue-grey eyes and I noticed sharp features, high cheekbones. His eyes were cold and stared into my eyes as he spoke again. I took a deep breath, trying not to shiver against the feel of his knife on my neck.
“My daughter Kate. S-she’s nine… please don’t hurt her – I have money, connections- I’ll do anything you want if you don’t hurt her.” I began to plead slightly. Although I didn’t love my husband I adored Kate and would hate for any harm to come to her. Remembering the rest of his question as I pleaded I added, “She’ll probably be in that door on the right, d-down that hall..” I indicated with my eyes the hallway.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:04 PM   #7
James

"Oh fuck!" I thought, well that makes things a little more complicated. I had to stay calm, I couldn't give any sign to this women beneath me that I was extremely nervous myself! The nerves made the whole thing more exciting though, I never thought it would feel this fucking exciting!!!

"OK, now listen carefully. I think it's best if your daughter is out of the way.", I had my mouth just inches from her ear, talking quietly but with as much confidence as I could muster. "We wouldn't want anything bad to happen to your baby now would we?!?!?"

This obviously scared the shit out of her, just what I wanted. Her kid was safe enough, but she didn't know that! I'm sure she would do just about anything to make sure no harm came to her daughter!

I let go of her head, making sure to keep the knife close to her throat. I took the rucksack off my shoulder and pulled out a rag, a small bottle of chloroform and a short length of rope.

While applying a small amount of chloroform to the rag, I spoke again. "In a few moments I am going to get off you, I want you to stand up slowly. When I nod I want you to call Kate, I promise that as long as you behave then I won't hurt your daughter!"

I put the bottle away, push the rucksack back on my shoulder and slowly stood up. Holding the knife in my right hand and the rope and cloth behind my back I moved slowly down the hallway and stood just the other side of her daughters room.

Shaking somewhat, and looking rather frightened she stood, unconsciously brushing her clothes off as she got to her feet. As arranged, I nodded...