Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-30-2021, 06:45 AM   #361
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Worship Amber - Relax Be Stupid

Now you’ll fell like the stupid beta boy you always wanted someone to turn you into… turn you beta… stupid and laughed at beta… pity party beta… wet dream beta… my stupid beta boy.

File Size: 1.06 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Relax_Be_Stupid.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 10:55 AM   #362
deformis77
Privileged Member

FootGoddessMia - My slut really loves my soles

She moved in not very long ago and she couldn't take eyes off my feet. Whenever I walk pass her, she just crave for them more and more. This is the day that I decided to use her as a real slut she is. She just loves to be used! You can see on her face that can't wait for me to give her an order to do something, to lick my soles, to wash my dirty socks, clean my shoes or clean my dishes, she will do anything for her Goddess. She's really excited to be around me! That's what I love about her, I can see in her eyes that she adores me! That's what I want to see in your eyes too. Everyone adores me and now it's your turn to stand in the line for a little attention. I know that you could stand in that line for hours even days, but that won't be hard for you cause you will do anything to spend just a minute with your beautiful Goddess. Just keep standing there, maybe I'll notice you...some day hahah!

File Size: 1.1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
loves_my_soles.rar
Old 04-01-2021, 06:07 AM   #363
deformis77
Privileged Member

Charlotte Stokely - Fuck The Air

Are you ready to cum in the most humiliating way for your Goddess ?

File Size: 510 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Fuck_The_Air.rar
Old 04-01-2021, 02:00 PM   #364
deformis77
Privileged Member

Luzia Lowe - Luzia’s Boot Bitch

File Size: 607 MB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 7 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Luzia’s_Boot_Bitch.mp4
Old 04-01-2021, 09:04 PM   #365
deformis77
Privileged Member

The Mean Girls – Bitcoin Boot Worship

So this slave has been mining bitcoin and comes crawling to me with one, offering it up to me for the privilege of licking my shiny gold boots. When he tells me how much it is worth, I allow him the privilege. These boot freaks are so pathetic. When you put on a shiny pair of stiletto boots its like you can make them do anything. Eventually he wants to worship my OTHER boot. Well, of course that is going to cost him MORE haha... Who wants to mine bitcoin for Princess Gemma?? I talk directly to you at the end of this clip on how to do that for me...

File Size: 635 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Boot_Worship.mp4
Old 04-02-2021, 08:12 AM   #366
deformis77
Privileged Member

Young Goddess Kim - Divine Dirty Feet

you are now forever on your knees crawling on all fours like My footdog. I've been walking outside in the dirt and now My feet are filthy. you are in the corner licking My shiny strappy stilettos spotless with your tongue, when you see My divine feet walk right past you. I take a seat and snap My fingers and command you to bring My shoes in your mouth. you can't stop staring at My dirty soles, haha you are actually drooling for them. Even the dirt on My soles is superior to you, footbitch. I am going to use your tongue to lick it off, lick My soles clean! The dirt on My soles is like a delicacy for you. Make sure you lick My dirty soles spotless and suck each toe. I want to put these heels on so I need My feet cleaned, this is your duty. Bark for My feet, bitch. Hahaha, more than you deserve - kiss the ground beneath My heels and thank Me.

File Size: 726 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Divine_Dirty_Feet.mp4
Old 04-03-2021, 08:41 AM   #367
deformis77
Privileged Member

Charlotte Stokely - Someone's Sissy Sex Doll

Oh, you only like girls??? I see... well since you wanna please girls so much... just think of this as giving us girls a laugh... you’ve failed at giving us orgasms... so at least enjoy the fact that we’d all laugh when see the pictures of you all dolled up... all dolled up with some guys dick in your mouth! Here... I’ll make a deal with you... I’ll give you a “one time only” hand job... and if you cum while I laugh about you becoming some guys full time sex toy... then you gotta do it.

File Size: 525 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Sex_Doll.rar
Old 04-04-2021, 11:18 AM   #368
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Dee - Pantyhose Pervert

I was planning on a girls night in with Princess Aurora, but, because you're such a pathetic little bitch we've invited you so we can humiliate you. We know you're weak and pathetic for our heels - and how excited that makes you. So, lick our heels. Big licks. But, we know as well as heels what you're really weak for is our panthose. The opportunity to sniff and worship at both of our beautiful feet, legs and crotch in beautiful silky pantyhose. There'll be no cumming. No orgasms. Just constant nylon teasing, all night.

File Size: 1.13 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Pantyhose_Pervert.rar
Old 04-05-2021, 07:51 PM   #369
deformis77
Privileged Member

Crystal Knight - My Feet Are Your Weakness JOI

And it is a weakness you love to have. Most guys come to Me begging to worship my divine body, but you want one thing and it’s not my ass or tits. You have one weakness only, my feet. My soles, toes, and perfect toenails are the deity in your life. The feelings you get when you stare at my bare feet is other worldly. You fall into subspace into.xic.ated with desire. Theres only one dr.u.g. in this world you will ever need my feet.

File Size: 742 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Weakness_JOI.mp4
Old 04-07-2021, 04:10 PM   #370
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Amber, Lexi Chase - Long Hot Summer Boots

Princess Amber and I were hanging out by the pool at the Manor the other day while this bald loser slave was being used to fetch Us drinks and cater to Our whims. After getting a bit bored of taking selfies and rubbing this loser's face in the fact that it would never be good enough to be with any Girl like Us, We decided to fuck with it quite a bit more as We both know how addicted to feet it is. (How does that last sentence not make any of you freaks like this thing feel so pathetic I'll never know.... who likes feet other than beta bitch losers???)

File Size: 1.18 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 18 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Hot_Summer_Boots.mp4
Old 04-08-2021, 03:20 AM   #371
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - Finslut Heels Bmail Fantasy

Hi slut. Your greedy Goddess wants another pair of luxury heels. I know you can't resist shelling out on expensive gifts for me, even if wifey wouldn't approve. You're just so weak and I expertly wheedle whatever I want out of your trembling hands every time. You try your best not to get out of control because you have responsibilities, but I've had enough of you resisting me. If you don't buy me a new pair, I'll have to show your wife the other heels you bought for me. I wonder what she'd say! Regardless of whether or not she'd ever wear stilettos, with such a price tag at that, she knows you two can't afford to be spending so lavishly. Why is her husband such a little slut? She has no idea how deeply I am in your head, how addicted you are to stroking for me. I want to make it clear that Goddess Eva always comes first.

File Size: 1.02 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Finslut_Heels.rar
Old 04-08-2021, 04:50 PM   #372
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Ivory - My Foot Fag Cuck

I can always tell who the true foot fags are because the come back begging for more cum eat and dicks to suck. Lucky for my fucking foot fags this load is still warm, so nestle up near the feet that turned you out and start sucking, cuck. Open wide and take this back in your throat and show me if you can take it without gagging. If we are training you for real cock, you can't be gagging and spitting all over yourself, we need that throat primed and stretched my little fag!!

File Size: 654 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
My_Foot_Fag_Cuck.mp4
Old 04-09-2021, 05:59 AM   #373
deformis77
Privileged Member

GoddessNO - Legs Of A GODDESS and The Invisible Man

You are SO fucking lucky...you just had a dream come true- you are INVISIBLE and inside your GODDESS'S apartment. She just came walking through the door after a long day walking around in her stockings and heels and sits on the couch and starts playing with her shoes and feet.
And because you are INVISIBLE, you can crawl right up to her stockinged feet and get as clooose to them as you possibly can without touching her...BUT BE QUIET!! Or she will hear you!!
All you can do is stare at her stockinged feet and get close enough to try to quietly sniff them without her hearing you...
You are SO lucky to be able to just kneel there and stare at the LEGS OF A GODDESS without her knowing...

File Size: 500 MB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Legs_Of_A_GODDESS.rar
Old 04-12-2021, 10:44 AM   #374
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Melissa - My ENTIRE Boot Collection

Trying on all of My boots, that shouldn't take long, should it? With my large boot collection piled up around Me, I try on each pair, chat about them as I walk around and take them off. All in shiny leggings and barefoot. How many pairs? I don't even count. Over two dozen, probably. I flash the soles of each boot pair. All the boots from ankle to hip high. As of May 2019

File Size: 1.03 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 55 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Boot_Collection.rar
Old 04-13-2021, 07:09 AM   #375
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Ruby Grey - Foot Pig

You are my family babysitter and You caught me sniffing Your dirty socks and licking the inside of Your flats. You now decide to humiliate and blackmail-fantasy me: You sit on a chair and Your dirty, bare and stinky soles are side by side on a desk's corner in front of You. The camera POV is me kneeling in front of You: Your bare soles and Your pretty face are more or less at the same height, both visible together and they do take most of the picture frame (face as well). Your bare soles are still most of the time and You spread Your toes from time to time. You degrade me verbally (foot pig, foot licker, fucking loser etc ...) and coerce me to clean Your dirty soles with my tongue. You blackmail-fantasy me and demand I service Your soles solely with my tongue like an obedient pig. You spit on Your soles and make me eat the dirt and the spit off Your bare feet. You show the loser symbol on Your forehead and deride me. You also show the loser symbol next to Your soles and spit directly at my face at the same time while I kiss Your heavenly feet. You humiliate and laugh at me for being own by a Brat's feet and order me to cum on the floor like a pig. Finally You coerce me to declare that You own me (say it pig!) and that You are my God and that I am Your property.

File Size: 1.5 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Pig.part1.rar
Foot_Pig.part2.rar
Old 04-13-2021, 09:49 AM   #376
deformis77
Privileged Member

AstroDomina - Pain and Pleasure

Let's try something new. Sure, you get to jerk off. And Sure, I'll walk you through it. But at the same time I want you to make things a little more interesting. Ready? As you look up to your Goddess, she asks you a question: can pain and pleasure co-exist? Why, you ask? In today's session, Sydney will try to balance the two feelings. You will be jerking off for her, while at the same time you will be asked to administer pain to your balls. So go ahead, start stroking and follow all of Sydney's instructions in this rollercoaster of a video. And when she says "punch", well that's pretty self explanatory isn't it? Which feeling will conquer in the end? What will that orgasm feel like?

File Size: 613 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Pain_and_Pleasure.mp4
Old 04-13-2021, 08:01 PM   #377
deformis77
Privileged Member

Raquel Roper - Hotel Foot Rag

During the duration of my stay at this hotel, you will be rooming with me. However you are not permitted on the bed. You are to remain on the floor, not standing; but on your knees. When you move about the room, you are to crawl. However you are to remain still and in the first slave position I've assigned you and wait for me by the front door when I am not present, and out & about. That way, when I return to the room to peal my sweaty socks and shoes from my feet; you can immediately begin tending to them with your mouth. Removing any trace of sweat and debris from my soles. You, are my hotel foot rag after all, this is your single purpose during my time here...

File Size: 1.01 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Hotel_Foot_Rag.mp4
Old 04-14-2021, 03:51 AM   #378
deformis77
Privileged Member

Raquel Roper - You’d Do Anything For My Feet

You'd do anything, wouldnt you? Anything and everything for my perfect feet. You can't keep our eyes off of them. You would give up everything and anything to be underneath them. To worship them. To have my toes in your mouth, your tongue tracing against my wrinkles. When you look at them, my wiggling toes. My arches. You can't stop. There isn't anything, you wouldn't do for my feet. You surrendered to my soles, the first time you saw them. Completely spellbound, and unable to resist them. As time has passed, you've only grown weaker for my feet. Completely under their control.

File Size: 518 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
For_My_Feet.rar
Old 04-17-2021, 11:23 AM   #379
deformis77
Privileged Member

Raquel Roper - A Premature Release

I'm granting you the privilege of cumming today, but only because I want to see how quick you can blow all that sexual tension. I want to see just how weak you are for me, how you can't help but last only mere minutes when in my presence. Are you a simple man, who only needs the flash of a smile? My eyes staring into yours, proping my feet up behind me. Barely holding on as I scrunch my toes and show off my wrinkles. Or perhaps you're able to withstand innocent gestures... but find yourself crumbling when I remove my plump round breasts from my sweater, or sway my hips? I truly can't wait to see, what it is that sends you tumbling over. This is simply for my entertainment and pleasure, so I can laugh when my point is proven. They're all premature ejaculators when faced with Miss Roper.

File Size: 700 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Premature_Release.mp4
Old 04-20-2021, 03:25 PM   #380
deformis77
Privileged Member

Leena Fox - Boot Licker for Leena

Any man can easily be coaxed into becoming a boot bitch for me. Just look at how hot and bratty I look in this short skirt and sexy black boots. These powerful boots with their chunky heels and entrancing rivets are powerful on my perfect legs. Your dick craves my intense tease while staring at my sexy boots. This session will get you so horny that all rational thought will go out the window. Why would you even want to think about anything but me and my beautiful body showcasing these erotic boots anyways? Your cock wants to give in and your brain wants to give up. Sink deeper into the depths of your devotion to me as I toy with your cock and wallet in that special way that only I can. There is no going back after this.

File Size: 1.06 Gb, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Boot_Licker.mp4