Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-28-2008, 05:55 AM   #21
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
What the hell does it mean to be yourself? I think people always want to put there up there best front, no?

Like I am going to come right out and say I'm a train wreck. I cant be myself, because I will just scare everyone off.

ha, i would be extremely attracted to a girl who came right out and said ''i'm a train wreck'', but i'm kinda weird, and a sucker for a girl with a problem...

I think most of the time people do put up their best front, but sometimes people over do it, and thats when they end up looking fake or like they're trying too hard.

when i drop the cliched 'be yourself' what i tend to mean is just to relax and not worry so much. Its pretty hard to do when you're single and want to be with someone, but someone who is having fun is always more attractive (to people who aren't me) than someone who seems like something is bothering them.

Point being, have fun, and don't worry if some guy blows you off, theres a lot of us, and we like vagina, trust.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:35 PM   #22
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
haha, its funny that you like a girl with a problem. Most people dont.

I HIDE my problems VERY well. In others eyes, I am the most well-adjusted well-rounded individual ever.

My problems are being put on the back burner for now even though I need some therapy, but I have a sneaking suspicious its those very problems that are the underlying cause of my man problems.

I hear that alot that there are lots of guys out there but I really beg to differ, I havent met a guy I really liked in over 3 years. They dont come around that often. All I want is chemistry, and that is as hard to find as white hoodie in the beginning of july. Oh, and he has to dress well. And have a driver's liscence and a job. Is that being picky?
I remember you talking about Karma more often some three or four months ago. As you may or may not know, Karma comes with the Buddhist belief, or some other Asian religions or philosophies. However, they all agree on one thing : What's inside is what's outside. In case you don't understand what I'm trying to say is the problems you have with others are the problems you have with yourself. Clean your head first, and all the rest comes naturally. You may think how the fuck a sex-looser like me could allow himself to give that kind of advice, but I believe in what I say, and at least I practice what I preach. (I'm in therapy for more than 20 years)
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:59 PM   #23
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
haha, its funny that you like a girl with a problem. Most people dont.

I HIDE my problems VERY well. In others eyes, I am the most well-adjusted well-rounded individual ever.

My problems are being put on the back burner for now even though I need some therapy, but I have a sneaking suspicious its those very problems that are the underlying cause of my man problems.

I hear that alot that there are lots of guys out there but I really beg to differ, I havent met a guy I really liked in over 3 years. They dont come around that often. All I want is chemistry, and that is as hard to find as white hoodie in the beginning of july. Oh, and he has to dress well. And have a driver's liscence and a job. Is that being picky?
Don’t mean to pry, but my curious-ness requires that I ask what these problems you refer to are? Of course, you don’t have to answer, just wondering.
I agree it is hard to MEET someone you like its been about a year since I met anyone who really interested me, but then again, its been a busy year and I haven’t made much time for socialization. Sometimes I take for granted that I’m on a campus every other day and there are tons of easy opportunities to talk to people everyday. I suspect it is much harder post college. I’m thinking I’m gonna have to start going to those stupid ass gym classes and try things like pilates to meet girls after school. Sigh…looking back, maybe trying to find a serious someone in college should have been a bigger priority.
I agree that chemistry is probably the most important thing, and no I don’t think its too picky to want a guy who knows how to dress has a drivers license and a job, I think those are fairly easy things to come across, in shape might be a good one to add to that list. All I want is a girl who is cute enough, funny, not an idiot and preferably enjoys sports. But I’m crazy nit-picky when I actually meet girls, I think I’ve been genuinely interested in 6 girls my entire life (wow thinking about that was depressing), so odds are I’ll end up alone.
so you won't be alone alone.