Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-02-2008, 12:56 PM   #21
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Wow.....you guys need to get a room or something. Last time I saw a mutual admiration society like this the two ended up married.

Seriously, I think it's great that you two like each other and I have no trouble with you expressing your feelings for each other here (we are a tolerant group and like to include people of all tastes). However, I do think these rep posts are getting to be a bit much. Are we going to post for every 100 rep points now? Every 500?
The thing is that you and many others make a post everyday congratulating someones 1000 rep/500 post/4,000,000 post, and if I posted in that very first congrat thread and said "WTF" someone would have chewed me out. How is it ok to make a thread dedicated to somone for a certain amount of rep/posts, and not ok when you feel its getting excessive?

Personally I think any kind of thread dedicated to the congratulations of one individual on any kind of rep/post mark is really kinda dumb..unless its something big like 10,000 posts/9,000,000 rep or something. I have been guilty of saying "congrats" and accepting it...but oh well.

But then again I think the party games going on in Idle Talk are annoying as shit. Off The Wall? Word Association? Are we serious?? If I wanted to play stupid games with no substance, I would go to a party and get drunk. I come here to discuss things I cant discuss anywhere else, not to play silly games. I admit to participating in one or two, but thats because I hate being left out. Give me a great subject where I can say the most obscene and intolerant shit and we've got a winner.

Maybe I am just a hater though.

Mods should sticky that celebration station thread so there is no more hurt feelings.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 11-02-2008 at 01:02 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:22 PM   #22
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm...I didnt know that Maradona had a Che tattoo...well he was Argentinian...but to have another man's face on your body is weird...
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:12 PM   #23
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post

But then again I think the party games going on in Idle Talk are annoying as shit. Off The Wall? Word Association? Are we serious?? If I wanted to play stupid games with no substance, I would go to a party and get drunk. I come here to discuss things I cant discuss anywhere else, not to play silly games. I admit to participating in one or two, but thats because I hate being left out. Give me a great subject where I can say the most obscene and intolerant shit and we've got a winner.

I respect your opinion Chi but i thought Idle was just that.(silly or trivial is a definition of Idle)It encompasses all things.For me it was the one part of the board that was just for funs sake and anything except smack talk could go down in it.I enjoy some,not all of the dumb games.It's a way of getting to know each other but we are all here for different reasons.

I like your McCain / Palin pic!

Last edited by theDarkOne; 11-02-2008 at 03:14 PM.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:21 AM   #24
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well congrats Maradona!!!! Are we going to celebrate your 4700 asweel??

BTW: I am MALE
mifje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:21 AM   #25
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

damn i have to post here cause everything else is locked up like a pussy in a chastity belt !!

WHAT, HOW URG ??

I didnt see this one coming !

is he perm banned ??
Old 11-03-2008, 10:26 AM   #26
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Give me a great subject where I can say the most obscene and intolerant shit and we've got a winner.
HELL YEAH !!!!

Quote:
Maybe but its hard to tell really without seeing YOUR TITS !!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2008, 05:09 PM   #27
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Goodbye Friend
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maradona5.jpg (35.4 KB, 25 views)
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote