Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-01-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
Ravaged Rose

Ravaged Rose has initial reputation
Default Sadie's Suffering

I'm new to the site, but this story has been buried in my computer for what seems like ages. I wrote it in first person, which I don't normally do, so I hope it doesn't read too awkwardly. I'm not a very experienced writer, either, but hopefully you get some enjoyment out of it (I did). This first part's a bit slow, but it picks up soon enough. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

There was nothing special about the night I was taken. It was a balmy night in July, the sort of weather that lulls people into a foolish and dangerous complacency. Most of the town was asleep, lights were out and windows shut, but there were a few night owls still roaming the streets. I was getting off work at the bar, and I had that all-too-familiar feeling of needing to take a long, hot shower after five hours of being ogled and leered at. Men at the bar catcalled just about any female with a pulse, but the waitresses were favorite targets, thanks to skimpy uniforms and the owner’s tendency to hire young, pretty girls. I’d always thought myself more cute than anything, with my strawberry blonde hair, blue/grey eyes and the spattering of freckles across my nose and cheeks. I hadn’t grown since my junior year of high school; I stood 5’7” and couldn’t have weighed more than 115 lbs soaking wet. Most of my height came from my legs, which were on display due to the warmer weather and denim skirt that got me so many tips at the bar. (I stood by my claim that I had some of the nicest legs in town).

My apartment was within walking distance, and because I wasn’t alarmed by dark allies or lonely streets the way most sensible people are, I set out for home without taking notice of who might be tagging along. I didn’t see the dark shadow that slithered along behind me, didn’t hear the soft shuffle of creeping feet, didn’t feel the air chill as he descended.

By the time his hand clamped over my mouth it was too late to scream. My fate was sealed the moment his strong arm tightened around my stomach, and no amount of bucking or flailing got me any closer to where I wanted to be: far away from him. I didn’t have to recognize the smell of chloroform to know the damp rag he pressed against my nose was bad news. Chloroform takes a lot longer to work than people think. I had time to struggle, time to panic, time to wonder why this was happening to me, and, worst of all, what would happen next. And then the darkness came seeping in, the way rancid ink oozes into white paper, and I was gone, swallowed by a great and terrible black.

When I came to I was lying naked in a cold, dark room, which was empty save for a length of chain that bound me to the wall and a pile of white lying directly to my left. I squinted to see it, reaching out for it in the dark. It was soft to the touch, and very light. Picking it up, I set it in my lap, eyes widening as I realized what it was. It was my dress, a white lace one I had owned for ages. Taped to the dress was a note: “Put this on”. Sick and twisted as the situation was, I decided I’d take some clothes over no clothes any day.

I stood up and slipped the airy cloth over my slender frame, wishing I had a bra and panties to go with it. The dress was a bit small, so it clung to my chest and pulled a bit as it went over my hips. It hit a few inches above the knee, so it wasn’t too short, but with no panties to wear I wished it were longer. It did nothing to keep out the cold, damp chill in the room, and as I lay back down I drew my knees tightly to my chest, wishing for all the world somebody had left me a pair of socks.

I stayed in the dark for what felt like a long while. Scared as I was, there wasn’t much I could do, so I slept, drifting in and out of consciousness. I must have been sleeping when my captor came down the hall, because I didn’t wake up until a harsh light came pouring in through the open door, nearly blinding me. I flinched away with a groan, though every fiber in my body was screaming to make a run for it. Even if I had been alert enough to run away, the heavy chain around my ankle made it impossible.

“Did you sleep well?” The voice was silky smooth; it seemed to glide through the air to reach me. I squinted at the figure in the doorway, who was obscured by the bright light behind him.
“Who are you?” I asked, scrambling to my feet. My joints ached from the cold, and I had to lean against the wall for support as I stood.
The figure took a few steps into the room, advancing towards me. “Look at you; you’re so beautiful…”
“Who are you?!” I demanded, staggering forward a few steps.
“I hoped it would still fit you…”
“I want to know who you are!” I lunged towards him, but the chain pulled taught. I lost my balance and nearly fell, but he caught me and pushed me upright, holding onto my arm to support my weak body.
“Now now, let’s not be hasty. You’ve gone a very long time without food, and I’m sure you’re very weak. But beautiful…still so beautiful…” He reached out absentmindedly to stroke my hair, and I instinctively flinched away, striking out at him with a clenched fist.
He caught my slender wrist and made a disapproving clucking sound, shaking his head. “Oh, Sadie, you still have so much learn,” he said, sounded disappointed. Then, in a flash, his mood turned, and he gripped my wrist hard, pulling me towards him and pressing me against his chest. “I am your MASTER, Sadie. I will touch you WHERE I want, WHEN I want and HOW I want,” he hissed, one hand traveling down my body as the other kept a firm hold on my wrist.

Exhausted, confused and frightened, I squirmed in his grasp until my knees started shaking. A sob caught in my throat as my whole body shuddered. He noticed the change and relaxed his grip on my wrist, his hand stroking my hair again. “There, there, pet. Hush now. You’ll have real reason to cry soon enough. Rest now, my sweet.”
I collapsed against him, my body shivering. There was something soothing about his voice, something that disarmed me, though it could’ve all been due to the lack of food and water. “I’m cold…” I murmured, certain at any moment my legs really would give out and I’d be reduced to a heap of bones on the frigid floor.
“I know, pet, but I had to keep you here. You’ll understand soon enough… All in time.”
My vision was beginning to blur... it felt like falling, like I was tumbling to the bottom of some deep well. I needed to know why he was keeping me here… what he wanted… I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. And then I was swallowed by a great black sleep, and there were no more words.

I woke in a room infinitely more comfortable than the first. It was spacious and full of light, most of which seemed to be streaming through a large window on the far wall. I was also in bed, resting on a large, cushion-y mattress with thick sheets and a wonderfully soft comforter. For a moment, I was content. I rolled over in the glorious bed, eyes heavy with sleep. What was that sound? It was a loud clanking, like chain, like… I looked down and saw the heavy shackle still around my ankle. The other end bound me to one of the bed’s ornately carved legs. I screamed.

I screamed bloody murder for ten whole minuets. I thrashed and I bucked and flailed and I tugged on the chain in vain, and when I couldn’t scream anymore I buried my face in one of the bed’s enormous pillows and beat on the mattress with a hatred and frustration unlike anything I’d ever felt. I wasn’t able to cry proper tears (I suppose I was too dehydrated; it was a miracle I’d even been able to have the tantrum I’d had), but my anguish was clearly expressed in nearly inhuman moans. When I finally looked up from the pillow and took a good look at the room, I noticed something I hadn’t before: a tray of food on a low wooden table a few feet from the bed. The chain was long enough to allow me to reach the table (perhaps 8 feet long), but not long enough for me to reach the door across from the foot of the bed.

I scurried over to the table and examined its contents, my mouth watered as I gazed upon mounds of fruit and several bottles of water. I took the whole tray back to the bed and ate ravenously, head bent like some feral animal as I wolfed down juicy peaches and ripe apples and wonderfully sweet strawberries. I was so preoccupied with the feast I’d been provided that I hardly noticed when the large door swung open and my dear friend from the dungeon appeared in the doorway.

“Oh good, you’re eating! I’m so glad!”
I glanced up from the pile of pulpy peach I was clutching in both hands, sweet juice dribbling from my mouth and running down my chin. Dropping the fruit in surprise, I proceeded to skitter backwards, backing myself up against the headboard to put as much distance between myself and him as possible. I was still wearing the white dress, and the lacy fabric rode up on my pale thighs like some lewd invitation. I pulled it down in haste.

The man, who I could see much better in the daylight, laughed at this and stepped inside, shaking his head. He was tall, a good six inches taller than my 5’7”, and seemed fit, if not athletic. His hair was brown, nothing special there, and his face was clean shaven. It was his eyes that really caught me. They were a startling blue, the very bright sort that seem to almost glow, and they alarmed me immediately. He was, for whatever reason, dressed very nicely, wearing a crisp button-up shirt and suit pants. He had a loosened tie around his neck, as though he’d just come from a very important meeting.
I eyed him warily, knowing full well there wasn’t much I could do if he wanted to come over to me. He stayed just a few feet inside the door, watching me watch him. He seemed to enjoy my discomfort. “I was sure you were awake by now. Not that you kept it any sort of secret. My, I wasn’t sure you’d ever stop screaming. But I had a feeling the food might quiet you, and it has.” He smiled a wicked little grin, advancing towards the bed. “Cat got your tongue, my dear?”

My mouth opened and closed like that of a dying fish; I couldn’t seem to find anything to say to him. He strolled over to the bed and sat down nonchalantly on the edge of bed, ignoring me completely as he picked up an uneaten peach from the tray and turned it over in his hand, eyeing the soft sphere. “These are your favorite, aren’t they?” he asked, a small smile playing at his lips.
“How did you know that?” I whispered, still pressed against the headboard. Now that I had some of my strength back, I was determined not to be overtaken by him.
“I know lots of things about you. 21, pretty little thing from a small town. No past, no future. Taking classes at community college, working nights, busing tables and serving beers. Your mother’s dead, isn’t that right?”
I didn’t like the way he spoke. I hated that voice, so soft and cloying. It wound itself around me, choked me so that I couldn’t breathe. I didn’t answer him.
“You live alone, obviously. You think you can handle yourself. You think you’re very strong, but I know you’re not. You’ll know it too, soon enough.”

He edged just the slightest bit closer, though he refused to make eye contact, still preoccupied with the peach. “You don’t like to need people. Dependency is weakness. Your mother depended on your father, that belligerent drunkard, and look where it got her. Killed. He was a monster, wasn’t he? Did he scare you, Sadie? Did you hide from him under the covers, the way small children hide from monsters? He was a monster, wasn’t he? I’m not a monster, Sadie. Not unless I have to be.” He reached towards me, and though I wanted very badly to get away from him, something rooted me to the spot. He rested his hand on the heavy shackle, stroking it thoughtfully as the other hand rolled the peach over and over.

“Of course, now you’re entirely dependent. On me. You’ve eaten my food… You’re in my bed…” he moved closer, his hand edging up my leg. My skin prickled, and my heart pounded in my chest; it seemed to crash against my ribs with every desperate beat. “That’s why I had to keep you downstairs, you know. So you could learn. Without me…you’re nothing. Without me, you die. Without me, you cease to exist.” His hand slithered over my thigh like a snake, and still I couldn’t move. “Sadie,” his hand slipped between my legs, pressing hard against my sex, “you’re mine.”

I couldn’t look away from him. His eyes were so fierce, they glowed like blue coals, and at that moment I felt fear and want like I’d never felt before. When his hand finally withdrew I jerked away from him as though I’d been hit, insults and protests fairly frothing at my lips. “No! No no no, you’re wrong! Wrong about me, wrong about it all! Don’t you touch me, you sick, twisted son of a bitch!”
He shook his head and stood up from the bed, looking down on me as though I were a very silly child who couldn’t yet grasp his grownup words. “Such a nasty little mouth. We’ll have to fix that,” he said.
“You’re crazy!” I hissed, now fully recovered from his speech. “You can’t chain me up like some sort of animal!”
“Sadie,” He spoke with a note of irritation in his voice now, as though I were trying his patience. “We’ve already discussed this. You belong to me; I can do with you as I please. I will do my best to be patient with you, I know you have some aggression to work out, but I can’t have you carrying on like this.”
He was unbelievable. He spoke as though I were the mentally deranged one.

I changed tactics, hoping there was some scrap of humanity in him I could appeal to. “P-please. I’m…I’m sorry I snapped at you. It’s just that this is all very scary, and I want to go home…please…I swear, I won’t tell a soul. Not ever!”
To my surprise, he snorted and shook his head. “Don’t blubber, Sadie; it doesn’t suit you.” He sounded almost disdainful, as though I were making a mockery of his plan by begging to be released. “Anyway, if that was really how you planned on getting out of here, you didn’t put on a very good show.”
Hot tears of frustration welled in my eyes. It was all so unfair. I gritted my teeth and lowered my head, desperate to keep him from seeing, but he already had. “Now, now, don’t cry. You’re very fragile, you know.” I looked up at him, blinking away the tears. He rolled the peach over in his hand once more, squeezing the flesh hard enough for a bit of juice to seep out. “Most things worth having are.” With that he dropped the fruit onto the ground; I watched it roll away and disappear under the bed.

I’d had enough. Enough of his games, enough of his cryptic words. “You can’t keep me here! Someone’s going to find me. You’re sick. You’re a sick bastard, and I won’t stay here with you! Not as your slave or anything else!”
“That’s enough now,” he said, brushing me off with a dismissive wave of his hand. “It’s time to put you down for your nap.” Before I could puzzle out with that meant, he produced a syringe from his pants pocket and pierced my leg with the wicked little needle. I yelped in pain and surprise, enraged by the indignity. A tranquilizer? How dare he!

“You bastard!” I hissed. I lunged for him, but he was already on his way out of the room. The last thing I saw as the powerful sedative overtook me were his blue eyes, watching me from the doorway.

Last edited by Ravaged Rose; 10-03-2013 at 09:06 PM.
Ravaged Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:21 PM   #2
SinisterIntentions

SinisterIntentions has initial reputation

Last edited by SinisterIntentions; 09-06-2013 at 12:04 AM.
SinisterIntentions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:05 AM   #3
Ravaged Rose

This is the next bit of the Sadie story, which I thought would be finished months ago. Obviously that wasn't the case. This chapter ended up being extremely long, so I'm breaking it into 2 parts. The second part will be up soon...ish.

Coming out of the haze of sleep seemed to get more difficult each time. Perhaps it was because every time I woke up, my situation only seemed to worsen. I’d given up on trying to convince myself that it was dream; this nightmare was one I wouldn’t escape by turning on the light. The next time I woke up, I was still in the bed, tucked in carefully with a soft sheet pulled over me. My matted hair had been brushed out and smoothed over the pillow, and I was still clad in the lacy white dress, which I loathed more with each passing day. I sat up groggily, trying to remember the events that had led to my latest fitful sleep.

I remembered meeting him, that awful man; I remembered those fierce, predatory eyes and that cloying voice. My skin crawled at the thought of him, and I sat bolt upright in the bed, as though expecting to see him lurking in the corner. But he wasn’t there. There wasn’t any food, either. Had I made him angry? Was he going to stop feeding me? Maybe I was better off dead… I fought off the surge of panic and tried to clear my head. The room was quiet, and the pink-ish light coming through the window indicated that dusk was falling. What the hell was I supposed to do now? Wait here for him return and do god only knows what? Well, with the shackle on my ankle, it looked like I didn’t have much choice. I rolled over, panic rearing its ugly head once more.

I paused. Something was different…something was missing. There was no clank, no scrape of metal on metal…I threw back the covers, amazed to find my ankle free of the shackle, with only slight bruising to indicate it had ever been there at all. It was too good to be true. It was a trap; it had to be, but I didn’t care. I stumbled out of bed and over to the door; the knob turned easily in my hands. What did it mean? Had he changed his mind? Was I free? That couldn’t possibly be it. Maybe the police had found me…maybe he’d panicked and run off…maybe he’d set me free to make himself look less guilty. Did it even matter? The door was open, and I was free…

My legs were shaky as I staggered out into the dimly lit corridor that led to the room, and I leaned against the nearest wall to steady myself. Clearly the tranquilizer hadn’t worn off completely. Well, I wasn’t going to wait around for my strength to return; it was now or never. I was in such a hurry that I nearly missed the note that had been taped to door leading to my room. I caught it out of the corner of my eye and tore it off the door, my stomach sinking as I read.

Hello, Sadie.

If you’re reading this than the next part of our game has begun. I can see you haven’t enjoyed being my guest, so I’m giving you an opportunity to free yourself. If you can find your way out before I catch you, I’ll allow you to go free. But if I find you before you make it out, then…well, let’s just say I don’t think you’ll much enjoy the consequences. The game begins now. Consider this your head start. Good luck.

- Master

The words chilled me to the bone, filling me with an all-consuming and paralyzing terror. I stood, unable to move, unable to breathe, for what seemed like eternity, until I heard a sound, that of a door opening or a window creaking; I couldn’t be sure. I ran. I sprinted down the hall, nearly tripping over my own feet as I made my way towards a staircase at the end of the hallway.

I didn’t dare look over my shoulder as I pounded down the steps, my heart hammering loudly in my chest. Christ, what was I doing? I had to be quiet; I had to remain in control. If I went tearing through…wherever I was…he’d find me for sure. If the note was anything to go off of, he was likely already after me. I crept down the last few steps, scanning the new corridor in which I found myself. This hall dead-ended in a solid wall, and either side of the corridor was lined with a half dozen identical doors. How the hell was I supposed to know where to go? There was a pounding from behind me…footsteps? I wasn’t about to wait and find out. I ducked through the nearest door and into a pitch dark room. Panicked by my sudden loss of vision, I flailed around for a light switch and, after several seconds of frantic searching, found one and flicked it on. Seeing what was in the room made me wish I’d left the light off.

I was in what appeared to be a medieval torture chamber of sorts, a concrete room filled with every demonic device imaginable. Whips and crops were mounted on the wall like trophies, and bizarre machines whose functions I couldn’t bring myself to imagine lined the walls. I wanted out of the room immediately. I bolted for the door on the other side of the room, keeping my eyes fixed on the doorknob so as to avoid looking at the cruel devices that glinted from all sides. I threw open the door and plunged into the next room, which was as dark and foreboding as the first, leaving the demonic room behind me.

I found the light switch much faster in the next room, and as I illuminated the space I was puzzled to find it in stark contrast to its neighbor. The walls were painted a warm cream color, and a beautiful four poster bed with lavish sheets and silky drapery dominated the room. It was calm, relaxing even, and it threw me for a moment. What the hell was this place? The moment of distraction was all that was needed for me to lose my lead. I heard footsteps coming from the room behind me (the door to which I’d foolishly left open) and a soft, cloying voice calling out. “Sadie…Sadie, why are you running from me? Don’t you know you can’t get away?”

The voice renewed my panic, and I bolted for the other side of the room, where two oak doors stood out against the pale walls. I chose the door on the left without thinking, desperate to escape the voice and the quickening footsteps behind me. I turned on the light in the next room and shut the door quietly behind me, then turned to face whatever fresh hell awaited me in the new room. To my surprise, it was completely empty, save for a deep, dark pit in the center of the room. It looked like it went down at least fifteen, maybe twenty feet. I stared at it, momentarily transfixed, until the voice rang out again. “Sadie…come to me, Sadie…it’ll be so much easier if you do. You’re mine, Sadie…”

I took off running again, desperately running through room after room. I was in a maze, some sort of twisted funhouse, and there didn’t seem to be any way out. After awhile the rooms stopped shocking me and began to look frustratingly similar; I stumbled blindly from room to room, sometimes going in circles. The footsteps grew louder behind me, and every few seconds another cruel comment would reach my ears. “You must be getting tired, Sadie. Give up. Come back to your Master. You can’t run from me, Sadie…”

Finally, when I really was ready to give up, I staggered through what seemed to be the hundredth door and found myself in yet another room. But something was different. On the far side of the room were windows, windows showing…outside. Which meant the door at the front of the room was the front door. This was it. All I had to do was get through the door and I was home free. I sprinted across the room as the voice echoed in the previous room, my bare feet pounding across the floor. I reached for the door, forcing myself to look ahead, to look outside. He was so close I could hear his breathing; I was sure he was right on top of me. “You’re mine, Sadie…” Ten feet, five feet, three feet, reach, Sadie, reach! “Sadie, you’re…” My fingers closed around the door knob, my heart hammering wildly as I prepared to vanquish the one barrier between me and my freedom. “…mine!”

Last edited by Ravaged Rose; 10-06-2013 at 11:08 PM.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #4
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

Fucking brilliant...I've always loved, the catch, release, build hope and then finally violently dash it away, the initial despair firing a powerful unquenchable hope...unquenchable until I overtake you, my bulbous thick member, jutting forward bobbing obscenely as I run toward you, that unquenchable hope dashed, pummeled as your cunny soon would be...got carried away, I can't wait to see what happens to poor poor Sadie!
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:01 AM   #5
Ravaged Rose

Finally, the next chapter is finished. Comments/feedback welcome. Enjoy.

Suddenly, there was a jerk at the back of my skull, and I felt myself being pulled backwards, torn away from the door with vicious force. I yelped in pain and surprise as I toppled over, right into the arms of my captor. Adrenaline raced through my veins, aiding my fight-or-flight instincts. I began a wild struggle as an arm closed around my waist, yelling at the top of my lungs. “NO! No no no let me go let me go! I have to get out, I have to GET OUT OF HERE!” I thrashed and flailed like a thing possessed, kicking and scratching with a crazed ferocity. My vision blurred; my head spun…this couldn’t be happening. I was so close, so goddamn close.
His other hand shot to my mouth, aiming to silence me, but I saw it coming and bit down hard on the fingers. He screamed, and for a moment his grip on my waist loosened, allowing me to charge forward. “HELP! HELP ME!” I screamed as I lunged for the door, every ounce of me straining and reaching for the one thing that could set me free. Without warning, a hand snatched my ankle and I found myself falling forward, crashing to the hard concrete floor. I kicked at the hand, but it refused to let go, and I was dragged backwards as I continued to shout and plead for help that wasn’t coming.

“Give up, Sadie, you’ve already lost,” he hissed. “That was it…that was your one chance. Accept your fate, Sadie; it’s all you can do…”
I clawed at the floor, panic now overtaking me. “No, please no, I was so close…”
He dragged me back to him, and for the first time I looked him in his eyes. I wished I hadn’t. He looked crazed; like some escaped madman. His bright eyes glinted with a rapacious light, and a twisted smile distorted his features. The hand grasping my ankle was dripping blood, but if he was feeling pain, he didn’t show it. I tried to kick and wrestle my way free, but he now had the upper hand, and he easily flipped me over onto my back before placing himself on top of me to pin me to concrete.
“Shhh,” he hushed me as I continued to shout, unphased by the obscenities and vulgarities I hurled at him. His lower body was now on top of mine, and he placed his forearm on my neck, pressing hard to silence me. “That’s enough now. You’ll want to save your strength…”
My eyes went wide as he cut off my air; the panic evident on my face. He looked down at me, and I saw the corners of his mouth turn up in a smile as he drank in my fear. “Shhh,” he repeated, lifting his bloodied fingers and stroking my cheek. I flinched at his touch, but this only seemed to excite him.
“My sweet Sadie, so naïve…You didn’t really think I’d let you get away, did you? After all the pains I took to get you? You shouldn’t have run from me, you bad little bitch…”

Before I fully realized what was happening, he drew back his hand and struck me hard across the face. I cried out in pain, tears springing to my eyes as the pain manifested itself in the form of an angry red mark.
“That’s for the bite,” he snarled. “The price for running will be far greater.” He spoke as though he had never left the note on my door, as though my attempt to escape was some personal insult to him.
I opened my mouth to speak, but he was still pressing on my throat with such force it was all I could do to draw in a few shaky breaths. Besides, he didn’t seem especially interested in hearing what I had to say. His eyes trailed down my body, from my tear-filled eyes to my red cheek to my heaving chest and narrow waist. His mood seemed to change again, and a smile twitched on his lips once more. “I really do like the dress. You think you’ve outgrown it,” he said, gesturing to the lacy white material, “but I know better. This is who you are, Sadie: a frightened little girl…”
I whimpered as his fingers trailed down my cheek to my collar bone, lingering for a moment before taking hold of the dress’s neckline. I realized I was trembling, my whole body shaking like a leaf. I wished I could seem braver, but I couldn’t hide from him. Leering over me, he used both hands to grab the dress and, in one powerful jerk, tore the dress in half. I cried out as the fabric was torn from me, my last scrap of modesty and innocence. My body was now on full display and I felt more helpless than ever, like some sacrificial lamb presented to a ravenous lion.

“Beautiful,” he murmured, one hand trailing down my neck to brush my bare chest. I was too stunned to move, too shocked to even breathe. My mind raced, but my body was frozen, pinned down by a strong man and a stronger fear.
“What should we do now, Sadie?” he whispered, his eyes boring holes in mine. “Are you ready to accept what’s been so long in coming? I’m sure the suspense is killing you…”
Why wouldn’t he stop? Why wouldn’t he just leave me alone? I shut my eyes tight, but his face was burned in my mind, those hungry blue eyes and that sickening grin.
“Open your eyes, Sadie…” I felt a hand tighten around my throat and my eyes flew open, a captive of his voracious gaze. “Good girl…”
“Go to hell!” I spat, the cruel compliment setting my blood to boil.
He laughed, the sound cold and hollow. “If I go, I’m taking you with me. Maybe I can buy off the devil with your cute little ass,” he smiled, his free hand grabbing me possessively.
I squirmed beneath him, bucking my hips and thrashing my arms in an attempt to free them. He shifted his weight to subdue me, but for one moment my right arm was freed, and I threw it forward to claw at his face, at those cruel eyes refusing to show mercy.

This time, though, he was prepared. He caught my wrist and gripped it fiercely, his hand massive around my slender wrist. “I wouldn’t advise that,” he smirked, squeezing harder. “You’re awfully fragile, Sadie. I’d hate to break you…” I winced as his grip tightened still further, compressing until I was afraid my wrist would snap.
I watched my fingers, balled up in a tight fist to brace against the pain. “Let go, Sadie,” he instructed. His hand still clutched my wrist, his fingers burning marks in the skin. Finally I couldn’t take it any longer. My hand went slack and he released his grip, allowing my hand to fall to my side. “Look at that. You can be taught,” he smiled.
It wasn’t fair. None of it. Why was my body so weak? Why had it betrayed me? All I wanted was to get away. He sensed this and played off it, launching into a speech that stung like salt in a deep wound. “You know, I pictured taking you in lots of places,” he said contemplatively. “In a soft bed with silk sheets, with your hands and feet tied; in one of my dungeons, with your head in a stock…but I think this is appropriate, don’t you? Just the two of us. You so close to your freedom, but unable to reach it.” He gestured to the windows. “You really were so close, Sadie…”

“Stop it!” I screamed. “Just stop!” I thrashed beneath him, my body thrown against his. He reveled in my struggles, his expression reading pure ecstasy.
“Stop? Why would I stop when I’ve only just begun?” he leered. His hand snaked upwards, his fingers winding themselves through my long hair spread over the concrete. His hold tightened, pulling the hair taught on my scalp, and I yelped in pain, ceasing my struggles so as not to have my hair torn from my head. When he was satisfied I’d stopped struggling and that he had my full attention, he delivered the words I’d been dreading most.
“Now, I’m feeling nice, so I’ll let you know what’s going to happen next. I’m going to fuck you, Sadie. I don’t care if you scream, I don’t care if you cry, I don’t care if you hate it and I don’t care if you hate me. It’s going to happen. But I’ll tell you this,” he whispered, drawing close to whisper in my ear, “it’s going to hurt. And if you struggle, it’s going to hurt more. But then, you are a glutton for punishment, aren’t you, Sadie?”
“You’re sick,” I snarled, wriggling beneath him as his hand stroked my hair.
He smiled in response. “My dear, I’m simply a man who knows what he wants… Now, are you going to spread your legs for me, or am I going to spread them for you?”
I remained still, glowering up at him, my eyes flashing defiance.
“Very well, I can’t say I expected anything different. But be warned, Sadie, I’m not gentle with my prey…”

And in that moment he pushed himself up and off of me, rising to a standing position before I’d even managed to make it to my hand and knees. He towered over me, appraising my body with hungry eyes. I skittered backwards, still on my back, desperate to put as much space between the two of us as possible. He stalked forward, advancing on me as I scrambled to get to my feet. He was allowing me my moment of hope, that last breath of freedom before he took it all away. To him this was simply the next move in his twisted game; to me, it was my last chance at freedom.
I finally succeeded in getting to my feet, and I turned and sprinted for the door, not daring to look back at him. I took one step, two steps, three, and then…BAM! His body crashed into mine from behind, slamming me against the door and pinning me there. I clawed for the door knob, reaching and grasping for it, but his full weight was against me and my movement was limited. Two rough hands took hold of my shoulders, spinning me around before slamming me back again. His eyes bored into mine, a sadistic smile playing at his lips as I thrashed against him. “Last chance, Sadie…”
“Fuck you! You twisted-”
I never got to finish my sentence. He forced himself on me, planting his lips firmly against mine and stifling my protest. The kiss was ravenous- a forceful and possessive act that froze my body and locked my mind. It was not an act of affection, but one of control, a show of his dominance and my inescapable weakness. His hand wound itself up in my hair, clutching and grasping as his lips consumed mine. Finally, finally he pulled away, smirking as he used his free hand to sweep a strand of hair from my cheek. “My Sadie, you taste so sweet…”

I gasped for breath, squirming as he pressed me hard against the door. His hand now travelled downwards, snaking over my naked body as his other hand held my long hair in a tight grip. There was hardly any space between us, just barely enough room for his fingers to slip down over my taught tummy and grab my sex. I yelped in surprise, his touch prompting another series of frantic bucks and kicks. His fingers wormed their way between my legs, feeling my cunt as he stared me dead in the eyes. “You’re not very wet, dear,” he appraised, his tone cloying. “I’m afraid that’s not going to make this next part much fun…”
“Don’t! Don’t you dare!” My voice was choked with panic, my tone hysterical. This couldn’t happen. The will to survive, the most primal of all instincts, had been awakened in me, and I was desperate to preserve myself by any means necessary.
“Accept it, Sadie. It’s all you can do…”
His hand retreated, now moving to the belt of his jeans, which he undid slowly as his fingers wound themselves my hair. I wanted to look away from him, but he held my gaze, captured my attention so that I wriggled like some poor fish on a hook. He slid the belt from its loops and moved on to the buttons and zipper, making quick work of the obstacles. I hadn’t yet resigned to my fate, and I beat out at him with my fists, but retribution was swift; he gave my hair a vicious yank and slammed me hard against the door, knocking the wind from me. I gasped, desperate to fill my lungs and regain control as he stepped away to strip off his black t-shirt and step out of his shoes and jeans. The world spun maddeningly; the back of my head had hit the door and left me dazed- unable to think, unable to flee.
I reached for the door knob with quivering fingers, but he was on me in an instant, taking hold of my neck with his strong hand and squeezing tight. “Going so soon?” he hissed. “Don’t you want me, Sadie? I want you…”

I could see him for what he was now- not a man, but a beast. His cock was hard and erect as he pressed himself to me, leaving no space between our bodies. He had me trapped, pinned against the gateway to my freedom with no means of escape. It seemed the ultimate cruelty, that I should be both so close and so far, and he reveled in my torment. “Please…” I choked out the word…pleading…begging…
He released my throat, his fingers, one still oozing blood, moving upwards to stroke my cheek. “That’s it, darling. Beg me, cry for me…see where it gets you…”
It was over. I had been caught, captured…and I was about to be claimed, fucked into submission. His other hand stroked his cock as he aligned it at the entrance to my cunt, looking me straight in the eye.
“Are you ready, Sadie? Shall we count together? One…”
“No! Don’t! You can’t-”
“…Two…”
“-do this! No! You can-”
“THREE.”

In one forceful thrust his cock impaled me, forcing its way into my tight cunt. I drew in sharp breath, the words evaporating from my lips as my face twisted up in agony. The pain was awful- a tearing, burning sensation that gave me the impression of being gutted, ripped apart. I looked down at his cock spearing my pussy, the thick shaft that had so mercilessly claimed its prize.
It hit me all at once- a terrible, crashing wave breaking upon me. All my struggles, all my screams, all my tightly held hopes, had amounted to nothing. He was strong, stronger than me, and he was going to prove it.
“Can you feel me, Sadie?”
I shut my eyes against the pain as he drove himself deeper, my whimpers and moans the soundtrack to his carnal delight. “Look at me, Sadie. You can’t wish it away…” I couldn’t look at him; I wouldn’t! “LOOK!” he snarled, thrusting deeper. The sharp pain prompted compliance, and I found myself staring into the eyes of a terrible predator, one with awesome blue eyes that glinted hunger and lust.
He took up a jerky rhythm, beginning to hammer in and out of me. My cunt milked his cock as he pounded in and out, his shaft tearing a pathway through my tight channel. I had wanted so badly to be brave, but now the tears fell freely down my cheeks, leaving wet trails that proclaimed my suffering. I had been stripped of all power, reduced to a passive participant in my own rape, capable only of expressing the anguish he inflicted. As I grew weaker; he grew stronger…My pain was his lifeblood; he was a parasite who fed off the suffering of others.

“This is what you need, Sadie,” he whispered, his cock fucking hard and deep, his balls slapping lewdly against my ass. “Little girls can’t decide for themselves. Little girls need to be taken,” he thrust deep inside me, gritting his teeth with the effort.
I cried out, my body writhing as he conquered me, inch by inch. My legs were shaking; I seemed to have lost to control of my body…of everything. He was overcome by his need to possess…to consume…his hands grabbed either of my thighs from behind and he lifted me from the ground, forcing my legs around him. Now, with the door at my back and his strong arms holding me up, he fucked me harder than ever before, slamming into me over and over with the force of a tidal wave.
“Mine….mine…mine…” Each word was accentuated by a powerful thrust as he fucked me, pounding me against the door. I was beyond words…beyond pleading…I was lost in a world of suffering. I felt as though I had been brought to the edge of some terrible cliff and thrown off, sacrificed to a horrible monster in a dark and hellish abyss. His assault seemed endless, but after awhile, I couldn’t say how long, I felt his cock begin to twitch and swell inside of me, triggering some primal instinct.
“I’m getting close, Sadie…”
My body tensed; the unbroken will to survive rousing itself from some hidden part of me. “Y-you can’t come inside me! Pull out. Pull out!” My voice sounded strange, changed and broken by what I’d endured.
“Give up, Sadie. Accept what you’re given…” He pumped harder and faster, his cock pistoning in and out of me.
“No no no! I hate you! I hate-”
“Here it comes, Sadie,” he grunted, and in that moment it was over. The remains of my cracked and fractured world shattered around me as he pumped his cum inside me, filling me with his seed. He held me tightly, my legs still wrapped around his waist as he sealed my fate, claiming me absolutely and completely. I don’t know how long I stayed like that…his cock twitching inside me…

Finally, he pulled out of me, his cock sliding out with a wet pop. The shaft was streaked with my blood, the tip still oozing cum. The sight made my stomach turn. I was exhausted; every muscle in my body ached and my head was heavy. Tears were flowing freely down my cheeks, but I didn’t bother to wipe them away; it hardly mattered now. I unwrapped my legs from around his waist, but found I was unable to support myself; I couldn’t trust my body. I let out a choked sob and slumped against the door, sliding down to crumple on the ground.
He loomed over me, his shadow cast on my broken body. “Sadie…”
“Just leave me alone,” I said, my voice barely a whisper. I couldn’t meet his eyes; I was too ashamed.
He shook his head, appraising my pitiful form. He sunk to a crouch and reached for my arm, taking a firm hold as I flinched and tried to pull away. “Stop it…just stop it…” I could scarcely choke out the words; my voice was hoarse from screaming.
“Shhh…” he pulled me into him, seating himself with his back against the door and pulling me into his lap. The girl of stone had crumbled, and he was here to pick up the pieces. One arm curled around my midsection, steadying me as pained sobs wracked my body.
“Stop…haven’t you…done enough…”
His other hand brushed the hair from my neck, sweeping it over one shoulder.
“…Just stop…”
“Oh, Sadie, you were a treat,” he purred, gently kissing my neck. He held me very close to him as he spoke, stroking my hair in an effort to quiet my sobs. “There, there. You put up a very good fight. One of the best. I have the battle scars to show for it.”
I was too tired to fight him now. It was over. I had lost. My body collapsed into his, seeking support for its tired limbs.
“You see now, don’t you?” he whispered, his voice rasping in my ear. “You’re mine now, Sadie. Forever. ...Mine.”

Last edited by Ravaged Rose; 02-07-2014 at 02:04 AM.
Old 10-06-2013, 03:36 AM   #6
Kypris

Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can't rep you again, apparently, so I just want to say, excellent conclusion (?) to the story! Being taunted by being raped against the door to freedom was a nice touch.
Kypris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:51 PM   #7
Ravaged Rose

Thank you. I haven't decided if this is the conclusion or if there's more in store for Sadie. Given how long it took me to finish part 3, this might be the end. XD

And I meant to tell you, I read your story the other day, "Thanks for the Quickie", and it's fantastic! Short, concise, but totally hot. You have a gift for brevity (which I, unfortunately, do not). Who'd of thought you could say so much with so few words? I loved it.