Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
Ambriela
Privileged Member

Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Looking for male rapist(s) for roleplay/chat

Hi there!

As the title sais, I am looking for male rapist(s) for chat or RP. I can be online usually between 18:00 to 22:00 GTM, or a short period around 06:00, or much longer at the weekends.

Preferably I am looking for older males (well, older than me) around 34 and above.

I have a long list of ideas from fiction like Star Wars/Harry Potter/Naruto (who would not want to be raped by Professor Snape? ) to babysitter getting raped, including uniform domination, even incest if that's what makes you tick... pretty much anything.
I can do 'gang' or solo rape, I am ok with several male characters, even if you want one as a raped victim on the scene, but I would like to play the only female character.
I can play E/1 or E/3, you can move one or more characters as you like.

There are only 3 big NOs:
- animals
- scat/pissing
- pain (no electrocuting, flogging, pitting. Spanking for the sake of humiliation is welcome.

On the other hand I like:
- toys
as in dildos, vibes, anal hooks, eggs, anal beads, fucking machines... whatever you can think up
- ropes, cuffs restraint
- humiliation (like biiig time)
- vaginal, anal, oral or more at once
- forced orgasms
- tea-bagging
- anilingus
Can't think of anything else right now

If you are interested in what I am looking for, or willing to make compromises, please drop me a message (or you can post here if you want to.)

PS: English is not my first language, and while I consider myself to be quite fluent, I am not perfect - I try to pay attention to spelling and typos. Please only write if you will not mind an occasional mistake here or there, though I will do my best to keep it all correct.
Or if you prefer the not native angle can be worked into the RP. Thx!
Old 07-12-2012, 01:21 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am older and you sound like fun. By the way, what time Eastern US are you on?
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Waits in the dark ally between the pub where you wnt for a night out and my adult toy store. Seeing you walk out; I press tight to the brick wall and wait as I hear your foot steps get closer.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote