Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default FAO perfectlyformed

Hi all, I know I have not posted in years (unless I needed credit on my gf), but I felt like posting for the sake of Emmy (who, as you all well know, goes by the name perfectlyformed)

I was recently perusing websites where compilations of pictures of girls posting themselves semi clad, which were taken on their camera phones. This is obviously a haven for gender fakers that wish to find pictures to share when asked to submit a picture of them. In my case it was just unashamed perving.

I came across pics that I think should be bought to Emmys attention, as I think you might have sent them to a few males that carelessly distributed them. I came across this pic, which you once used as a profile pic.

And another which definitely is the same girl as another pic you posted to me

And yet another

As you may have noticed they all look different, but nevermind that. I just want Emmy to know that some sad lonely gender faker could easily copy these pics and use them to get their rocks off by pretending to be a female. Even though they look so different they could be three completely different girls.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smut15.jpg (8.1 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg smut14.jpg (7.3 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg smut9.jpg (8.0 KB, 152 views)
Old 06-13-2012, 01:04 AM   #2
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for your concern goatboy. The first picture is a former profile pic of mine and it is also used on the site for the club I work at. Its widley available and in terms of "fair use" anyone can save it to their PC or Mac. Although in that picture I am so heavily made up (as I am when I work) that its not a representation of me 90% of time out of work. As for the other two pictures. I've never had pink in my hair so the second pic isn't me. As for the third picture, thats not an image I've seen before.

I would appreciate a pm with the URLs for the sites you found my picture on though.

Many thanks

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
Old 06-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #3
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

but they are the exact same girls that have been in pics you sent me and you said was you, and the second was even taken in the same bathroom.

I wonder what that is about
Old 06-13-2012, 01:52 PM   #4
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

the internet can be an evil place at times.
I have seen many pics that either look like PF (Emmy) or seems like it could be her.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #5
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY View Post
I wonder what that is about
Yeah, me too.

Still no pm from you hunni. Maybe this whole thing would have been better done via pm so maybe you arn't as concerned for my privacy as you pretend to be.

Bored at all? Next reply can be via pm please

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

x
Old 06-14-2012, 01:16 AM   #6
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

I think it is about time someone picked up on the subtext. I just fought that after years of posting on here with no certain proof that you are for real I thought I should share on here what I discovered. Then see what sort of explanation you might have. Because so far you come up with some rather creative reasons to escape proving yourself, or you just go quiet.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:28 AM   #7
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

Ooooooh I see. you just being a dick for no reason.

As long as I know. I thought it was something serious.

x

x
Old 06-14-2012, 01:40 AM   #8
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

Nice evading again.

Call me a dick if you want. Accuse me of being bored.

But fact of the matter is that I hardly post on here now on the grounds that I have a georgeous sexy girlfriend that makes the sort of fantasies discussed on here real on a weekly basis. As my pics of her has proved.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:50 AM   #9
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

What has THAT got to do with it?

"I have a girlfriend now so lets piss off someone out of boredom"

Fantastic idea.

You have some kind of hang-up here. Not sure what it is. I'm not even interested in what it is. I've done nothing to you, I've never insulted or attacked you. I've never made offensive comments on your posts. I've only ever come on here and been pleasant to people, had fun and on some occassions I've had some very interesting discussions. You want to be a dick? ok be a dick. You have alot to learn about respect.

x
Old 06-14-2012, 05:04 AM   #10
CockTheRipper

CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to CockTheRipper

Sure this post will be unpopular, but here goes...

Does anyone give a shit? This is a fantasy site, and we're all fantasising over what we read and see. It's also the internet, and I'll wager quite a few 'girls' on here are probably blokes having a wank on the other end imagining they're girls getting raped.

Or maybe Emmy simply doesn't want to attract stalkers from a website full of blokes who want to pin her down and fuck her senseless, and slap her around a little? Perhaps she wants to keep her private life private, and this is an outlet for fantasy? I don't know, I've never met the girl. She may be a Member of Parliament trying to protect her identity until the computer hacking files come out for all I know

Either way, I'm happy to take her word and trust her. If she's not real, oh well... couldn't really care less. I'm not looking to meet up and date her. I'll happily take her word she is who she says she is, as all of us must, because I've no reason not to - unless everyone here wishes to submit a video of them holding up their passports, how do we know who anyone really is? How do we know those writing stories are not actual rapists? We don't... it's the internet. The whole thing is basically somewhere people can be someone they can't at home.

Anyway, whoever the girl is in the photos, whether it's Emmy or not, she's bang fucking tidy, hehe! And yeah, seems like this really could have been done by PM...
Old 06-14-2012, 07:55 AM   #11
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If I can give my 2 cents…

My first cyberape or whatever you want to call it was with an Australian girl with ICQ (I don't know if that chat software is still working or not. It was about 20 years ago). Annesley was her nick. I miss her.

It was great. She had some fetish about being raped at the same time her drugged mother was raped and also she got wet with the idea of she or her mother being impregnated by the rapist (in this case, me)
Also she told me that was gangrape at a party and since then she has developed this fetish.

Of course she sent me some pics. Unfortunately some months later I found them on internet. I show them to her and she confess. She was trying to make herself more interesting and she didn't want to expose herself. She wa snot really comfortable with her fantasies. It was funny that It was something that I suspect but I didn’t care. Same about her rape. Our cyberape sessions where great. And also chatting with her about our fantasies, interest or event our lives was great. What I enjoyed was our hot chat. What I enjoyed was her dirty mind.

When she realize that I didnt care about the pics (fantasy with a pretty women is hot but in out case a dirty mind can be sexier than a pretty body) she was more sincere. She told me that her rape was not actually a rape buy ‘just’ being molested by a group of guys, and began to talk me about her life, about her problems to find a man that accept her fantasies (yeah... not all men are comfortable with a girlfriend that enjoys rape even in a fantasy)

At last she left. She send me a pic of a girl with a “girl next door” look that was her. I didnt realize that in this moment she was saying goodbye. And I didnt she her again. What a pity. It was funny that I found her pretty.

But as I said, even with that fake pics, the cyberape with her was great and I still remember her.

Nowadays I still ask for pics... I know that most of them are fake... but after 20 years I don’t care any more and usually they are hot pics. I just enjoy it.
Old 06-14-2012, 11:37 AM   #12
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockTheRipper View Post
Sure this post will be unpopular, but here goes...

Does anyone give a shit? This is a fantasy site, and we're all fantasising over what we read and see. It's also the internet, and I'll wager quite a few 'girls' on here are probably blokes having a wank on the other end imagining they're girls getting raped.

Or maybe Emmy simply doesn't want to attract stalkers from a website full of blokes who want to pin her down and fuck her senseless, and slap her around a little? Perhaps she wants to keep her private life private, and this is an outlet for fantasy? I don't know, I've never met the girl. She may be a Member of Parliament trying to protect her identity until the computer hacking files come out for all I know

Either way, I'm happy to take her word and trust her. If she's not real, oh well... couldn't really care less. I'm not looking to meet up and date her. I'll happily take her word she is who she says she is, as all of us must, because I've no reason not to - unless everyone here wishes to submit a video of them holding up their passports, how do we know who anyone really is? How do we know those writing stories are not actual rapists? We don't... it's the internet. The whole thing is basically somewhere people can be someone they can't at home.

Anyway, whoever the girl is in the photos, whether it's Emmy or not, she's bang fucking tidy, hehe! And yeah, seems like this really could have been done by PM...
I agree completely and reps are forthcoming.

Goatboy, leave Emmie be. I have a wee soft spot for the girl, always have, always will.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:44 PM   #13
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChantajista View Post
Of course she sent me some pics. Unfortunately some months later I found them on internet.
But as I said, even with that fake pics, the cyberape with her was great and I still remember her.

Nowadays I still ask for pics... I know that most of them are fake... but after 20 years I don’t care any more and usually they are hot pics. I just enjoy it.
Something not exactly the same, but in the same ballpark happened to me a year or so ago. I had an internet friend that I shared EVERYTHING with. We werent cyberlovers or Rpers or anything, we just chatted bout all kinds of things; work, how our day was, and yes we traded some very naughty stories, experiences and fantasies. I totally enjoyed talking to her.

Then one day, not meaning to, not trying to... it just happened... I stumbled on some pics that she had sent that she said was her. So naturally I thought , man thats weird, what are my friends pics doing on this other girls blog... and yes the thought crossed my mind that maybe my friend had posted pic's of this other girl and just.... "claimed them".

Anyway to make a long story short, the next time my friend and I chatted I asked her about it, told her I had found these pics and sent her the link. We were on MSN and she cut me off, instantly, then and there. She has not spoken to me since. I have sent emails, IM's, everything I can think of. She wont reply.Maybe she isnt even getting them, she might have blocked me, I dont know.

The point is I questioned her, doubted her. Maybe the pics she had sent were fakes, maybe they werent. I'll never know and at this point I dont really care. I just wish I had never asked her, I just wish I had my friend back.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #14
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

Just reminds me of the movie 'tallhotblond' and 'catfish'.

Look them up. They are very interesting.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #15
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know Goatboy.. Over the years I have watched you come on here and talk big about being an actor..which I would be surprised to find is true.. and posting pictures of a woman you claim is your girlfriend.. I have a few of those kind myself.. jenny mcarthy is sitting on my lap as i type this...My point is simple... LEAVE the young lady alone.. YOU have no proof of being who or what you say you are either..and if thats truly you in your avatar.. welll.. that shoots the beutiful girlfriend thing all to shit...because i gotta tell you.. no matter how much perfume you splash on 'her'.. no matter how great the makeup job.. once you let the air out of 'her'..all your left with is some wrinkled rubber...not a girlfriend..you like to talk shit to others.. send me a PM..give me names of what you have acted in.. i'll be fair..if you do..i'll let you take a ride in my spaceship.. i have one ya know.. yup..i'm a space traveler from the future.. i have come back in time to warn you.. keep being a dick to everyone and you'll die a sad and lonely little goat...leave the girl alone.. try fucking with a man just ONE time..i even volunteer..come attack me..i'll make your bitch ass cry.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:46 PM   #16
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is only me or this is getting a bit out of hand?
Old 06-14-2012, 02:14 PM   #17
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Something not exactly the same, but in the same ballpark happened to me a year or so ago. I had an internet friend that I shared EVERYTHING with. We werent cyberlovers or Rpers or anything, we just chatted bout all kinds of things; work, how our day was, and yes we traded some very naughty stories, experiences and fantasies. I totally enjoyed talking to her.

Then one day, not meaning to, not trying to... it just happened... I stumbled on some pics that she had sent that she said was her. So naturally I thought , man thats weird, what are my friends pics doing on this other girls blog... and yes the thought crossed my mind that maybe my friend had posted pic's of this other girl and just.... "claimed them".

Anyway to make a long story short, the next time my friend and I chatted I asked her about it, told her I had found these pics and sent her the link. We were on MSN and she cut me off, instantly, then and there. She has not spoken to me since. I have sent emails, IM's, everything I can think of. She wont reply.Maybe she isnt even getting them, she might have blocked me, I dont know.

The point is I questioned her, doubted her. Maybe the pics she had sent were fakes, maybe they werent. I'll never know and at this point I dont really care. I just wish I had never asked her, I just wish I had my friend back.
Well then how close of a friend was she really that a few pics were enough to make her give you up as a friend? Love ya Mac. But I have been holding that one in because I don't want to lose you as a friend as much as you lost this girl. I hate to see you pour your heart out for her mistake. And I don't mean the pics per say, but in doubting your depth as a friend.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #18
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChantajista View Post
It is only me or this is getting a bit out of hand?
yeah, I'd say it has been blown out of proportion. I just wanted to provide some food for thought. I think the heavy response is indicative of the nerve I might have struck. I really think if someone has nothing to hide they would just laugh at such accusations and move on.

COCKTHERIPPER - yes I agree, who cares? porn is full of people acting like someone they are not and no intelligent viewer will believe them, but just works with the fantasy. Someone fake on here is almost no different (unless they use pics of people that aren't them without their permission, which is against board rules). Like I said earlier, I'm just providing food for thought. I came across something interesting and thought you would find it interesting too.

ELCHANTAJISTA - That is quite a story who told. I guess you were really hurt. and I suppose the internet is full of calloused people that satisfy their own fantasies with no regard to who they might be hurting on the other side of cyberspace. I guess it is stories like yours pinpoint that a little bit of fantasy is not as harmless as people might think. The documentary movies i mentioned show the extremes.

LIL-MAC - Another sucky story. Going quiet is the hallmark of the internet faker. Even though you wish you said nothing, curiosity was biting you hard and you had to or it would get worse. No friend trumps a fake friend any day, even if you you might feel the contrary at times. As for leaving Emmy be, it was just the one post with no direct insults and mentioned nothing but facts.

EMMY - Just like anyone else on this board, you could be anyone or anything. Male/female, black/white, old/young, etc. For all we know one of us could be a computer program and not exist at all. But at the most you could be only one of those three girls. I don't understand why you have taken so much offence. If I am wrong then laugh and pity me. That's what I would do to someone who doubted me about something I know to be true.

Which brings me on to the last person.

MR WIGGLE -Who are you? I have never noticed you on here, but evidently I have taken up a lot of your headspace. You doubt my girlfriend while I enjoy fucking her. All pics are clearly of the same girl and you wont find them on any sites you can clearly steal them from and claim as your own.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:22 PM   #19
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

Pal. It seems you didn't understood my story.

Anyway... I can understand you are disappointed if you feel fooled but...
If you had managed it in private that would be the correct way.
Throwing it to the public square, looking for a vendetta... well... we are not your army. If you want to share it because you feel hurt, do it with your friends...

As far as I know you have none here.

Last edited by ElChantajista; 06-14-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:54 PM   #20
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I moved this to Idle Talk since it isn't about rape once I found it and read it.
GOATBOY you are being a total tool and should cool it before I have hit you with a cattleprod like they did the other Goat Boy in those Saturday Night Live skits!