Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-27-2015, 03:17 AM   #1
Hell_Kat

Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Using props, clothes, toys, machines..

After you were done violating her in as many ways as you could think of.. would you continue the torture for her by bringing in some toys to fuck her pussy or ass with?
machines could just be left on while you went to work or wherever... in the back of your mind knowing shes still being tortured even while youre not with her..
Hell_Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 10:05 PM   #2
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You're probably looking for a rapist's opinion but wow, I would love to be on the receiving end of a fucking machine. Surely I can't expect my captor to keep going 24/7. He can leave me tied spreadeagle on the bed, the machine continuously thrusting a dick-shaped rod into me. The speed and depth of each thrust is fixed but what if there's a fucking machine so advanced, it randomly chooses a speed/depth for every thrust without anyone manually controlling it?

You know what's more interesting than that? A reverse chastity belt, locked around my waist, impossible to remove without the key. Inside, it fucks and vibrates non-stop.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 09:15 AM   #3
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Busty Maid View Post
You know what's more interesting than that? A reverse chastity belt, locked around my waist, impossible to remove without the key. Inside, it fucks and vibrates non-stop.
Better yet, I have a remote control for it. I make you wear it to work. While you are maybe in a meeting I turn it on. Or perhaps when you are meeting with a client.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 10:00 PM   #4
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

But if you're my captor, why would you let me leave your hideout? I can just go straight to the police and show them the belt you strapped on me.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 10:46 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He's blackmailing you. Der!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:08 AM   #6
SilverEyes

SilverEyes Level 1 (100+)SilverEyes Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
Better yet, I have a remote control for it. I make you wear it to work. While you are maybe in a meeting I turn it on. Or perhaps when you are meeting with a client.
This is straight in my fantasy.

I can add something. Imagine this:
Belt like this, advanced to the point, to mesure heartbeat, etc...
It goes on, taking you to the point near to orgasm... And then it stops.
And it goes on again. And again...
And you can't do anything about it. Constantly on the edge, but cannot cum. Isn't it diabolical?
SilverEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 05:34 PM   #7
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

great idea Silvereyes.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 03:59 PM   #8
slammer

slammer has initial reputation

I like the way bustymaid's mind works! Either a thrusting fucking machine or the reverse chastity belt-but I will be watching her on a web cam. Pumping into her with the toy, time after time, orgasm after orgasm, knowing it will never stop, until she finally passes out.

Not the video thread, but I love this one.

Note from a moderator: Outside links are not allowed! Please read and follow the rules.

Last edited by somedude; 07-01-2015 at 12:14 AM. Reason: No outside link!
slammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 09:45 PM   #9
Rape Fantasist

Rape Fantasist has initial reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Busty Maid View Post
You're probably looking for a rapist's opinion but wow, I would love to be on the receiving end of a fucking machine. Surely I can't expect my captor to keep going 24/7. He can leave me tied spreadeagle on the bed, the machine continuously thrusting a dick-shaped rod into me. The speed and depth of each thrust is fixed but what if there's a fucking machine so advanced, it randomly chooses a speed/depth for every thrust without anyone manually controlling it?

I certainly would NOT do it in real life; however, I have done this in role play. Much to my surprise, and the delight of my victim.

Busty Maid, anytime I can be a help to you please feel free to let me know
Rape Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:32 AM   #10
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

If devices come into play, I would love to be made part in my own undoing.
I imagine my rapist strapping me into a medical chair with a dildo buried deep inside of me. I am given a device with which I can enlarge the dildo and a screen on which I can see the progress.
Only if it reaches a - enormous - point that he defined earlier by the time of his return will I be spared the dildo forced into my ass and blown up to the same size by force.
To imagine lying strapped tightly in the chair, swaeting heavily and in pain while I am forced to brutally torture myself....
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 09:41 AM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I recently forced two bottles of cider down a girl before fucking her with one of the bottles, and generally taking advantage of her drunken state. All with her prior consent of course. Her attempts at fighting me off were rather feeble.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 02:23 PM   #12
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sometimes I think about using a machine on my victims afterwards, but most of the time in my fantasies if I'm tired of the bitch I'd either (a) call my friends up and let them all have a good time with her, then open the bidding up for them to take her as their sex slave. Or (b) I'd tied her up naked in a really bad part of town with a note on her that says: "Free pussy! No matter how much she cries or complains, ravage her as much as you want!"
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 01:58 PM   #13
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEyes View Post
This is straight in my fantasy.

I can add something. Imagine this:
Belt like this, advanced to the point, to mesure heartbeat, etc...
It goes on, taking you to the point near to orgasm... And then it stops.
And it goes on again. And again...
And you can't do anything about it. Constantly on the edge, but cannot cum. Isn't it diabolical?
You, Sir, are a genius !!

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote