Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-24-2015, 01:01 PM   #21
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 02:18 PM   #22
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
I've actually had this conversation with a lady I thought I knew quite well as we had an extended sexual relationship. She freaked out and won't ever see me again. That I understand. But in addition she has taken steps so that if anything would happen to her I'd be the number one suspect. So yeah, be careful. Think it through again because you do not know how someone might react.
I can see, too, how this is risky for men. I know women can be fickle and we make it hard on guys, sometimes. It's like we expect you to know without accurately and thoroughly explaining what it is we want, or you get mixed signals. I feel sorry for guys who honestly get caught up in some mess they truly did not ask for. And I'm not talking strictly about fantasies, it can be anything. Guys have to protect themselves as well from the mental cases out there.
Old 05-10-2015, 09:30 AM   #23
Col. Kink

Col. Kink has initial reputation

My wife knows. We've roleplayed and she's into it, but then again, we used to be active in the local BDSM scene until the babies started arriving, so she's pretty much a "I'll try anything once" type. And she has had sex with other women before, experimentally, so she can understand the dynamics of power play from either side.

But aside from Mrs. Kink, I've not told anyone my fantasies using my real name, just online and anonymous. It's one of those things that can boomerang. "Officer, he was talking about hogtying his lady boss and sodomizing her with a Roto-Rooter just before (SCENE MISSING) ... I'm concerned, officer."
"When a woman says 'no,' she means 'no' ... which just makes her a tighter fuck."
Col. Kink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 07:49 PM   #24
Omegaphallic

Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)
Question

I've told strippers and rub and tug girls. When role playing with them I was reluctant at first, I started with terms like slavegirl, had them tell me how much they like being my slave, to much they like being my property, to getting them calling themselves my slut/whore, light spankings, to rape fantasies, to adult incest fantasies, drinking my pee, her fucking horses (all role playing). I've had any freak outs, and I've shared this fantasy with alot of strippers and MPAs (Message Parlour Attendants for those of you who aren't hobbyists, which btw is the term many johns perfer to call themselves). I shared rape fantasies with at least at least 7 strippers, and I shared it with at least 7 MPAs. Slavegirl fantasies I've shared with even more women. Its nice to have place to go where you can be yourself. And wow where all of them hot too, many with big tits. Fun times.

Advise dip your toes in first, see how comfortable with dirty talk they are and warn them.that taboo topics may come up so it won't be a shock to the system.
Omegaphallic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 09:03 AM   #25
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kypris View Post
...This is one of my fears, that I will reveal this kink of mine to a partner only to have him take advantage of it. Either by taking it as license to take whatever he wants over my protests or by threatening to tell people....
All that. I had one girlfriend years ago who I partly confided in, and even at that I just said I liked to dominate/have a compliant sex partner. I never mentioned the "R" word, but she just knew what it was I wanted. She was great and played along and we had great sex for the few months we were together.
I had to move to another State to work for about six months and that girl got pissed off waiting. Never seen her again and still I worry if my secret is safe with her.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 01:30 PM   #26
UK_ThighLover

UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sadly, no one.

I'm desperate to meet someone online who shares my tastes so that I can chat about such fantasies, but I can't find anyone.

I'm not interested in chatting to women about this, but other men who have this fantasy, so we can chat and wank about what we would do with celebs and other women.

It's sad that most men on masturbation sights are all "holier than thou", and criticise me for my fantasies.

Get in touch, chatting about teasing, leggy female beauties is a hobby of mine
UK_ThighLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 04:20 PM   #27
Linh

Linh has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Linh

I have never talk to any one about my feelings of it. NOt of course to my family or to my friends. I do not think that they can understand me. They will just believe that my mind is too crazy or I am so bad.
I dream of having some person who can hear me. I do think if i can talk to someone about it I can stop it from being in my mind so much.
Linh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:16 PM   #28
Quentin Graves

Quentin Graves has initial reputation

I have shared my desires with very few people. Guys tell me how I’ll end up in jail just talking about because some bitch will hear and claim I raped them. When I get around to trusting a girl enough to most break up right then. It is something I want to discuss but I can’t afford a therapist so I’m stuck reading stories and talking on the net.
Quentin Graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 03:16 PM   #29
Lilitalianprincess

Lilitalianprincess has initial reputation

Usually on here. Oh and I'm back everyone! Sorry for being gone so long.
Lilitalianprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 02:29 AM   #30
BigAssVal

BigAssVal has initial reputation

rm

Last edited by BigAssVal; 01-21-2018 at 10:35 PM.
BigAssVal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 02:54 PM   #31
mercmonkey

mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAssVal View Post
It's nearly impossible to talk about such things as a woman. You are either wicked, or have problems. Maybe it is partly true but talking about it in real life just scream trouble so you have to act like a proper person.
True but if you'rea GUY and talk about it you're not just a freak you are a danger.
mercmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 12:02 PM   #32
Omegaphallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyB View Post
This is why I feel it's so risky for us ladies. You don't want the guy to take advantage of the admission but the other side of that would be that they wouldn't understand and might think you're some kind of freak. I had read an article about this subject in a magazine. The woman mentioned to her BF that she wanted him to rape her (fantasy, not for real) and they would have a safe word. Well, one night after they were at a party and returned to their hotel room, he pushed her down on the bed and took it from her. She said no but he thought that was part of it. Afterwards, she told him that's not what she wanted but she took some responsibility over the miscommunication. He became very upset despite her not blaming him. They broke up after that weekend.

So yeah, there's risk for us. But isn't that at least part of the reason we are all here on RB? It's like our safe zone in a way. :-)
That 100% riskier for a guy, at worse people view the female submissive as a victim, you face some public humiliation and being dumped at worst, even if its your fantasy, but as a dominate male, admitting to the wrong person means if they tell other people, peope will look at me like I'm a sex predator, I could face assault or death from White Knights, police harrassment false accusations from soon attention seeking lunatic, job loss extra, so while its bad for you its actually dangerous to my health and survival if anyone found out about my fantasies.

I don't wish to minimize the consquences for women that fantasy about being raped if that goes public, its just that I think its important for you to concider the huge danger being exposed is for a guy.

That being said I've shared the fantasies with strippers and MPAs and had a blast roleplaying with them. I'm shocked at how many sex workers are completely okay with this fantasy and even seem to get into it. It might help that I'm not scary looking, I look more like a cross between a hobbit and an Shrek.
Old 03-19-2016, 06:57 AM   #33
Rape Fantasist

Rape Fantasist has initial reputation
Default Re Who do you talk to about rape fantasies?

I guess I got lucky in a way. It was nothing more then a chance meeting. i was on vacation half way across the country. Walking along the beach I met a couple of girls camping and having a good time. They invited me to join them. We talked about this and that for awhile, but somehow the conversation shifted to sexual fantasies. Surprise, surprise, it was the girls who started that topic. Anyway, I joined in and told them of some of my fantasies. The three of us eventually over time became friends, but sadly, I haven't done anything with either of them, other then share fantasies.
Rape Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 08:37 AM   #34
Omegaphallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokturok View Post
I have only ever talked to one person about this...and I never even met them in real life. I shudder to think what would happen if people in my life found out about this aspect of my life. This part of me is literally a hundred eighty degrees from my actual personality. In real life, I am very respectful of women. When I was in college, women would show up at my dorm room drunk because they knew I would take them back to their rooms without trying anything. I once had a girl show up - completely sober - saying she was thinking, thinking about a scary movie she had watched and asking if she could stay with me. I slept on the floor, she slept in my bed. No, I am not making this up.
Your a bit too nice, I mean having you sleep on the floor while she takes that bed because she had a bad dream sends the message to some women that they can treat you like a door mat. You sound like a nice person and deserve better then that.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:20 AM   #35
WildRider

WildRider has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaphallic View Post
That 100% riskier for a guy, at worse people view the female submissive as a victim, you face some public humiliation and being dumped at worst, even if its your fantasy, but as a dominate male, admitting to the wrong person means if they tell other people, peope will look at me like I'm a sex predator, I could face assault or death from White Knights, police harrassment false accusations from soon attention seeking lunatic, job loss extra, so while its bad for you its actually dangerous to my health and survival if anyone found out about my fantasies..
That sums me up too. I never told anyone about my fantasies, way too much to lose.
WildRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:54 AM   #36
the sickness

the sickness has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to the sickness

I've only talked to people on rape websites. I'd rather not tell someone that I know or someone who is not into rape fantasies.
the sickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:08 AM   #37
Mr_Goodload

Mr_Goodload has initial reputation

I've discussed it with a couple of partners. You have to feel them out about it. In early days it was all straight sex. As I got more experience, I've had women bring it up to me, they just leave a book in the bedroom, for example. I have a dark look, most women can tell pretty quick I'm a pervert... I don't usually attract clean cut types unless they have a dark secret. I left a relationship with someone who wasn't into it at all. That wasn't the only reason for leaving but it's one indicator of a mis match. I'm back on here looking for a nice girl who wants to play dirty. I've met two on here before. Chat and phone are a good place to start. There's nothing like the satisfaction of living out one of your sexual fantasies, and if it's a mutual interest, happy days. You have to have that if the relationship is gonna work long term, unless you can get it on the side...
Mr_Goodload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 05:07 PM   #38
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hello All, i love to chat here about most anything, not into beast,scat. My email is lockcall01@yahoo.com
i have had a little success here.
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:49 PM   #39
sakurainvestor

sakurainvestor Level 1 (100+)sakurainvestor Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaphallic View Post
That being said I've shared the fantasies with strippers and MPAs and had a blast roleplaying with them. I'm shocked at how many sex workers are completely okay with this fantasy and even seem to get into it. It might help that I'm not scary looking, I look more like a cross between a hobbit and an Shrek.
Wow, I thought sex workers would be extra paranoid about a guy speaking about rape fantasies.

I have been very lucky to have found 2 significant others that share the interest.
sakurainvestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 10:05 AM   #40
hornyjohn

hornyjohn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornyjohn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornyjohn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornyjohn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornyjohn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornyjohn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornyjohn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornyjohn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I told my wife cuz she said she was open to everything and she seemed at first but big mistake... uses it against me all the time
hornyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote