Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-02-2010, 08:49 PM   #1
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Extreme Anal Insertions and Pissing...

Does anyone else find this a turn on at all?

I want to do extreme insertions, dildos buttplugs, bottles, double anal. to the point my ass is gaping super wide. Tape it open then have it pissed in, maybe came in as well... Then tape it shut and see how long I can hold it in. Maybe go out to dinner or a movie...
Old 03-03-2010, 04:47 AM   #2
duracel69

duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Skype™ to duracel69

Well, i do find the idea of you struggling to hold it in and then the look of dismay and shame on your face as you shit it all out into your panties very appealling.

Not sure i want you gaping wide though. I want your dirt hole nice and tight so it hurts you when I arse rape you. I want to hear you screaming in pain as your arse clamps around my cock as I hammer it into you. Can't do that if I'm not touching the sides because I'm rammed a baseball bat up there.

No. I.d rather drink several pints till I'm busting for a piss, then put you on your knees with your arse in the air, push your skirt up, rip your panties off and then fuck you in the arse. Dump a load of cum there first, then stay in your arse and wait for my errection to subside so I can piss, and then fill you up that way.
duracel69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #3
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I do find the bit about forcing some sort of objects up a virgin asshole, then leaving it in there having the girl keeping the object there until I say it's ok to let it out.

Something like a remote control vibrator would be awesome, because then I can watch her closely, and every time she starts to get comfortable, I would turn it on and either cause great discomfort to her, or if she was really a skank, she'd start getting off on it.

Maybe a cell phone set to vibrate would be awesome too, since you can just call it and it would start vibrating... although that might be easier to put in a pussy than asshole.
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:38 AM   #4
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts

Best way to pop a girl's brown cherry - sodomize her first then start inserting objects of increasing size. Damaging her anal muscles so that she occasionally shits herself - that's how to turn sodo-phobics into anal sluts!
IMRAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:10 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'll give you 20-30 minutes of holding it in at the most. You won't make it to the restaurant. Oh, hope you enjoy the stomach cramps too.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:48 PM   #6
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've never had a long-term anal insertion. Its an intruging idea but I am more a fan of the short brutal burst type of thing. But I'd try it out with a butt-plug. I have had oddly shapped objects in my vagaina though. Thats fun, but never the anus so far

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:18 PM   #7
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
I've never had a long-term anal insertion. Its an intruging idea but I am more a fan of the short brutal burst type of thing. But I'd try it out with a butt-plug. I have had oddly shapped objects in my vagaina though. Thats fun, but never the anus so far

x
You know the easter bunny shouldnt be talking about butt plugs

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What about chocolate, egg-shaped butt plugs?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-12-2010, 03:58 PM   #9
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Get that idea out of your head....sharpish!

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:25 PM   #10
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
What about chocolate, egg-shaped butt plugs?
Im not sure I will be able to look at an easter the same way again this year.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 11:52 PM   #11
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I happen to enjoy this idea.
We should have coffee sometime.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:55 AM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

You don't want to hear my idea for Christmas tree shaped inflatable butt plugs then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Im not sure I will be able to look at an easter the same way again this year.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-20-2010, 06:44 PM   #13
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Thanks

Thanks for all the feedback!

Last edited by XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX; 03-20-2010 at 06:48 PM.
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:02 AM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I'm surprised you didn't mention fisting in your original post. That happens to be a particularly enjoyable pass time of mine, although I havn't done anal fisting yet. Still, there is nothing more enjoyable than the sensation of sliding my cock inside my hand when it's up a girls cunt and she has a large dildo in her arse.

Now one particular morning when a certain little miss was staying over, I awoke with a very full bladder and a raging hard on. I nudged the little miss awake and ordered her off to the bathroom. Not wanting any fuss I got her to kneel in the bath, applied a little bit of lube and then slid my cock in her arse. This wasn't the first time I'd done this to her, but this time I had a lot to give! I pissed in her arse for a couple of minutes, squeasing out every last drop and then proceeded to fuck her until I came.

I left her there kneeling and went back to bed. I left the bedroom door open so I could hear what was going on. Two minutes - silence. Five minutes - silence. Ten minutes and the quiet sobbing started and then sure enough I heard the bathroom door bolt click shut! After half an hour of flushing followed by more silence, then flush again, well you get the picture, little miss Rotter emerges from the bathroom and sheepishly curls up on top of the sheets next to me.

"Mr Rotter my tummy hurts".

Then another dash for the toilet.

She lay on the bed next to me for two hours in agony, moaning and crying but otherwise not saying a word. Then eventually the cramps must have stopped because she brightened up, you could see the change across her face - she was back to her cheerful little self.

"Mr Rotter?"

"Yes little girl?"

"Can we do that again please Mr Rotter?"

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Last edited by FuckingRotter; 03-21-2010 at 01:04 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:04 PM   #15
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

Sounds like some Max Hardcore shit.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:46 AM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

No, this was some morning after a heavy drinking session shit.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-29-2010, 10:48 PM   #17
RapedAss

RapedAss has initial reputation

I've done double anal. No lube anal. Which fucking hurt. I have things rammed and forced in. Never been pissed in yet but have a few loads of cum shot in my ass after a hard session with a few clients.
RapedAss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:42 AM   #18
silence

silence has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to silence

A fantasy of mine is being forced onto all 4's raped, sodimized by a heap of guys then having a funnel shoved up my ass and all of them pissing in me. To finish off a baloon plug inserted so I couldn't expell it.
silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:26 PM   #19
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

Very nice silence
Old 06-10-2010, 08:31 PM   #20
little lady

little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have a thing for extreme insertions also. I like using beer bottles but only if it's been drunk from by the woman I fantasize about raping me. As I know her very well I manage to get a few now and again. I've never managed to get the whole bottle into myself. I also have a thing for the shaft of hammers.
little lady is offline   Reply With Quote