Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-13-2007, 03:33 AM   #1
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default how far...with consent

question for everybody....a lot of people (including myself) post what they would do to a woman if they had the chance....and sum of it is extreme...but faced with the oppurtunity...in other words a willing woman..would you really go all out on her. in my case, if a woman walked up to me at anytime and said rape me/humiliate me etc, i would really fuck her like a complete animal and at the most if she wanted, i would slap her hard. but what if she was more extreme than me and said sumthing like punch me full force in the face....i dont think i could do that !! So my question really is how far would you go even with consent.........is there any limit??
Old 04-13-2007, 05:34 AM   #2
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

avoidable permanent damage.
Old 04-13-2007, 06:50 AM   #3
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No need to punch her face. Thank God, whips do a great job.

Limit?
Yeah, say your word bitch!
Old 04-13-2007, 03:15 PM   #4
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The limits are marked by you and your partner. Use a safeword to konw how your going to bad. I use the word "red" in my role plays.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:57 PM   #5
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i agree with MarcEdeSade.

i think i would beat her with the flat hand, not too hard, and no permanent damage.
I love more the fear to be killed of my victim. Of course i never would do this!!
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 05:02 PM   #6
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

No real pain, no lasting damage (outside of some light handprints on her ass). If she wanted real extreme, I'd have to politely refuse.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:03 PM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well honey I dont think there are too many women who will come up to you and asked to be punched in the face! so dot worry about that one too much.

the Dom has limits too.. its not just about the victims limits
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:48 PM   #8
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

No holds barred? Kind of depends on how important she really is to you I guess. Whatever, if it was going to be getting into anything that might be considered extreme in the physical sense; especially that might result in injury, I'd want some legal documents or at least a video of her saying what she wants.

Plus you need to make sure that she is not "impaired" when deciding she wants something extreme.

Personally I don't think I could do anything that would risk the health of my lady. If there ever came a time that it would happen it would have to occur after lengthy debate... days and weeks, not minutes and seconds, to make sure it was exactly what she wanted. And even then, if I thought it risked her life or safety I draw the line.

But that's just me.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:11 AM   #9
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

As much as I would like to say to some people, beat me, do what you want with me, I don't do it.
Working in the school bookstore, there was an uppity girl there, that I would have ate the item out of her expelled item.
I wanted to be so done by her, I actually had sweat on my brow.

Oh, I am sick, I am sick, maybe I need to go out and eat some grass.

no, no, no. If you ever have anybody that walk up to you and say she wants you to do that to her, run away.
Run faster, if she asks you to eat grass with her.

Fescue, Bermuda, or Centipede.

MMMMEEENNN, Life of a grasshopper.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 05:08 AM   #10
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodavictimm
No holds barred? Kind of depends on how important she really is to you I guess. Whatever, if it was going to be getting into anything that might be considered extreme in the physical sense; especially that might result in injury, I'd want some legal documents or at least a video of her saying what she wants.

Plus you need to make sure that she is not "impaired" when deciding she wants something extreme.

Personally I don't think I could do anything that would risk the health of my lady. If there ever came a time that it would happen it would have to occur after lengthy debate... days and weeks, not minutes and seconds, to make sure it was exactly what she wanted. And even then, if I thought it risked her life or safety I draw the line.

But that's just me.

there is this woman (i saw it on tv) who does an art show and in it she asks members of the audience to make cuts on her !! also i dunno if u seen this film AI NO CORRIDA where basically this woman fucks her lover to death - with his consent!! Like i have said the most o would do is a hard slap and gag.......but i also believe that whatever the action no matter how extreme....is ok as long as it was given with consent and by a person with a sound mind. i just wondered if maybe sum1 didn't agree and why.
Old 04-14-2007, 05:09 AM   #11
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
As much as I would like to say to some people, beat me, do what you want with me, I don't do it.
Working in the school bookstore, there was an uppity girl there, that I would have ate the item out of her expelled item.
I wanted to be so done by her, I actually had sweat on my brow.

Oh, I am sick, I am sick, maybe I need to go out and eat some grass.

no, no, no. If you ever have anybody that walk up to you and say she wants you to do that to her, run away.
Run faster, if she asks you to eat grass with her.

Fescue, Bermuda, or Centipede.

MMMMEEENNN, Life of a grasshopper.
man i thought i did too much drugs lol
Old 04-14-2007, 07:14 AM   #12
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, killing someone - even by their will - is illegal in most countries so I would advice against that. Germany for example - the cannibal of Rothenburg: He killed his "victim" with this guy's consent but was arrested and convicted for murder anyway ...
How do you feel about something dangerous - not necessarily directly damaging like hitting her in the face - something like asphyxiation ... would you dare something like that?
Old 04-14-2007, 07:45 AM   #13
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
How do you feel about something dangerous - not necessarily directly damaging like hitting her in the face - something like asphyxiation ... would you dare something like that?
Well over 30 years ago, in what seems another life, I was doing death benefits for a genteleman who had accidentally hung himself from a shower curtain. He was into erotic asphixiation and had slipped on the bathtub edge. So, no, wouldn't do anything in roleplay to another person that had the slightest chance in their ending up dead.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 04:58 PM   #14
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I’d slap her, hogtie her, shove my dick in her ass then in her mouth, gag her with her own panties, then make her confess what kind of dirty little slut she really is and beg for more.
(And if necessary, I’d use alligator clips to get her crying.)
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 05:29 PM   #15
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

What...no electric shock?

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 06:45 PM   #16
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
Well, killing someone - even by their will - is illegal in most countries so I would advice against that. Germany for example - the cannibal of Rothenburg: He killed his "victim" with this guy's consent but was arrested and convicted for murder anyway ...
LOL, i dont think id try autoerotic asphyxiation, at least like that, but like 10 or 15 seconds b4 orgasam just hold your breath you dumb fucks!!!!! works fine fer me lol, although i can hold my breath fer 2 mins max though.....still! i think its something like 10 000 people in USA alone die per year of autoerotic asphyxation.....but id only do what she sed, and follow my limits at the same time, ya know? like, if id never ask to have my nose broken, id never break her nose, even if she begged an pleaded for it.....its a good policy(albiet its never been put into practise TT__________________________TT)

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 08:30 PM   #17
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm??? Making notes for next meeting with Becka! Likes shocks......uhh B is that nipples or clit or umm both dear??

Common sense should set in here on what you should do or not do! Light punishment is okay anything involving Emergency Rooms or hospitals is bad!

Esp if she changes her mind after getting the damn bill and wants to share that with you thru a Law suit!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 09:06 PM   #18
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Light punishment is okay anything involving Emergency Rooms or hospitals is bad!
Unless, of course, that’s exactly her thing.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 10:21 AM   #19
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

HMMM??? Great idea Dear!! Lots of people to nominate for it. like gal4/Hellcat and um many others as well!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote