Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-20-2010, 11:23 PM   #1
rockie00

rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rockie's Pater Noster

As a young girl she had aways been intrigued by all the pomp and circumstance that went along with being a member of the Catholic church. The statues, all the gold vessels, and those beautiful costumes that the priest wore. But that was where the attraction stopped. Even though she grew up in an Irish/Italian neighborhood and Mama went to mass every day, rain or shine, there were far too many rules that limited the way Rockie could live her life as an adult. So she had fallen away from the church, much to her Mamas chagrin, and only went to church when she would visit home and her Mama would insist.

It was on one of those occasions that Rockie's mama informed her that Father O'Mally was semi retired now and was training a new priest to take over the Parrish. Rockie never liked Father O'Mally. He was a crude, crusty, cigar smoking hypocrite of a priest who never missed a chance to put his hands all over the girls during choir practice, or when they were helping out on a bake sale. Never any serious touching, just enough to make twelve and thirteen year old girls uncomfortable. But it was also enough to give Rockie a serious attitude when it came to priest.........any priest.

So on the two of them went to church this Sunday morning, complete with dresses, heels and hats, another little something that irritated Rockie. She never liked the fact that men, who all they had to do was run a comb through their hair, were not required to wear a hat, but women, who spent countless hours making sure their hair was just right , were forced to cover it all up with a hat. Just another one of those silly rules that catholic girls had to deal with. They arrived early and took their reserved pew near the front of the church.

When the mass started Father O'Mally introduced the new priest who would soon take over the Parrish, as he had every mass for the last six weeks, for the newcomers. Father Hannigan was one of those shiny faced, wide eyed , perfectly groomed young men the Catholic church seemed to fashion out of the same pattern. Rockie leaned over to her Mama and whispered, "Geez another mick, why can't we ever get an Italian priest in this neighborhood?"

"Hush Roxanne, we have always had an Irish priest in our Parrish because most of the people here are Irish." whispered her mother.

Rockie watched the young priest as he carried out the duties normally assigned to an alter boy. He moved well she thought, confident and fiercely dedicated to doing the Lords work. What a crock of shit she thought to herself. She wondered how long it would take this one to start putting his hands on the young girls in his choir. Celibacy.......another one of the ridiculous rules of the Catholic church.

As the mass ended Fathers O'Mally and Hannagan headed for the front of the church to greet everyone on their way out. Rockie always thought it was just a way for them to slow down every ones departure and keep them in church longer.
When it became their turn to greet the priest Rockie's mother whispered to her, "Now be nice honey"

Father O, as most folks called him, had been in this country for almost fifty years, and yet had not lost one iota of his thick Irish brogue. "Top of the morning to you Mrs. Ciccero, and to you Roxanne, your looking more beautiful every time I see you, which by the bye, isn't nearly often enough." he said with the sternest of looks on his weathered face. "I'm hoping now that I have a fresh young face to take over for me some of you young people will get reinvolved with your church."

Rockie's mother broke in, "We were just discussing that this morning on the way to church Father, as a matter of fact I suggested that Roxanne might begin to take some catechism lessons again."

"I'm sorry Roxanne, I haven't introduced you to Father Hannigan. Father you've met Mrs. Ciccero this is her daughter Roxanne."

The young priest reached out and shyly took hold of Roxanne's hand with both of his." I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance Ms. Ciccero." Roxanne was shocked to hear the very same Irish brogue flow from the young priest mouth. For some reason she had assumed he was American born.

"How long have you been in this country Father?" Rockie asked as she held on to his hand.

The young priest made a slight attempt to retrieve his hand but Roxanne would not release it. Father Hannagan was noticeably uncomfortable as Roxanne flashed those beautiful brown eyes at him.

"I've...I've actually just arrived two months ago when my orders came from Rome." he said as he managed to pull his hands from Roxanne's grip.

Roxanne was taken by this young priest look and sound. She was used to men being nervous and uneasy when they first met her. After all she was drop dead gorgeous. Even in a plain black Sunday church dress she was anything but plain. She was no more than a hundred and ten pounds with an hour glass figure, perfect legs and a face so beautiful that men's jaws would actually drop open when they saw her. There was something very different about Father Hannagan.....something that intrigued her, something she had to explore.

"My Mother has convinced me that I need to take some catechism lessons Father O. When could I make arrangements to do so?" Roxanne said, knowing that her mother had also told her that Father O'Mally was no longer teaching catechism.

"Oh I'm sorry my child but I've retired from teaching. Father Hannagan has been taking on a few students, and I'm quite sure he can find a spot for you."

"Yes....yes of course Ms Ciccero. If you'll call my office on Monday we can work out the details."

She shook hands again with Father Hannagan and after Father O'Mally pulled her to him and kissed her cheek, he blessed them both and sent them on their way.

"That old goat will never change Mama."

"Hush Roxanne he's a good priest." Roxanne's mother said ignoring the obvious as she had for years.

The young priest was on Roxanne's mind all night. There was something so mysterious to her, something almost unholy about a perfectly good young man like Father Hannagan. who would take this ridiculous vow of chastity and spend his life tetering on the edge of breaking that vow.

Roxannes mother had told her that Father O would be on retreat for the next ten days and that Father Hannagan would be taking over all the pastoral duties until he returned. She called the pastor house on Monday and spoke with Father Hannagan and made arrangements for her first catechism lesson on Thursday. On Wednesday afternoon her mother was surprised and pleased when Roxanne announced that she was going to confession this evening prior to her lesson on Thursday.

"Bless me father for I have sinned, my last confession was three years ago."

From behind the screened and darkened divider came that infectious Irish brogue. "Why so long my child?"

"I've been very busy Father and to tell you the truth church has not been a very big part of my life."

Father Hannagan gave her the usual reasons that she should not wait so long to confess her sins and asked her to continue.

After confessing a litany of minor offences Roxanne smiled to herself and said, "And one last thing Father, I'm having impure thoughts quite often.....and .....and they involve.....well they involve a priest."

There was a deafening quite as Father Hannagan contemplated his nest question. "Why ...why do you allow yourself to have these thoughts?"

Geez, what a hypocrite Roxanne thought to herself. Like he didn't have these same kind of thoughts. "I can't help myself Father, he's so...so pretty that I can't even think about anything else when I'm in church. I just have the urge to have his body against mine. I know it's wrong but I want him, I want him to hold me and kiss me. Is it wrong for me to feel like this Father? Doesn't everyone have these thoughts Father? Don't you have these thoughts Father?"

Startled by her forwardness Father Hannagan replied with that familiar air of self rightiousness, "Of course not, I would never allow myself to have those kind of thoughts, and you must stop yourself from having them also. Only a wanton woman, a woman of low moral character, a whore would allow herself to have those kind of thoughts."

Roxanne was shocked by his level of holier than now attitude. She expected for him to admonish her and lecture her on the virtue of busying her mind with other things, but never did she imagine a priest so self rightious as to call her a whore.

"For your penence I want you to buy a rosary, if you do not have one, and each time you have an unclean thought coming to you, I want you to say an entire rosary. Now go in peace, and change your whorish ways"

Roxanne was sure to have her rosary with her when she showed up at his door Thursday evening for her first catechism lesson. When Father Hannagan opened the door his eyes widened in shock. Roxanne had worn a tight black mini skirt that hit her a good six inches above her knee, a sheer silk blouse, and a pair of gold six inch heels. Her auburn hair fell around her shoulders and her scent permeated the doorway.

She stepped into the foyer, "Hello Father, are you ready for me?" she asked in a most provacitive way.

The young priest gathered his thoughts. "Yes Ms. Ciccero follow me please." he ordered her quite sternly. He led her into the library and ask her to have a seat at a table where he had set out a number of books, a legal pad, and and writing instruments.

"Would you care for something to drink Ms. Ciccero?" Father Hannagan offered nervously.

"Yea Father, I wouldn't mind trying a glass of that sacrificial wine you priest keep bogarted away." Roxanne smiled.

"I'm....I'm afraid I had something like water or a coke in mind, Ms. Ciccero.

"Well no then Father I'm fine, but would you please call me Roxanne? Ms. Ciccero is so formal."

"Very well....uh Roxanne, lets get started." he said as he took a seat next to her at the table.

Roxanne wasted no time as the young priest opened the first book and began to read aloud. She very casually let her knee tilt to the side just enough to brush against Father Hannagan's thigh as she leaned over to read along with him. He quickly pulled his leg away and continued reading. Roxanne put her hand on his right forearm and pulled it towards her.

"Father, could you bring that a little closer so I can follow while you're reading?" she said as she once again pressed her knee against his, and her shoulder nudged up against his arm. Roxanne watched his face closley. He was very uneasy and had beads of sweat beggining to form on his brow. "Is it too warm in here Father?" Rosanne whispered seductivly as she grabbed a paper napkin from the table and dabbed his forehead.

He quickly reached for the napkin, taking it from Roxanne's hand and drying his own forehead. He then stood up abruptly and excused himself. "I'll be right back Roxanne, I seemed to have left a lesson book in the other room."

Roxanne smiled to herself as he scurried out of the library. She had him like a deer caught in the headlights. When he came back to the room she would give him all the opportunity he needed to test his moral conviction.

Roxanne pushed her chair back from the table giving him full view of her gorgeous legs when he walked back in the room. Her mini skirt slid even higher on her thigh as she crossed her legs and pulled her rosary out. Father Hannagan froze in the doorway. Roxanne let the beads hang from her hands as she raised her eyes to meet his.

"It's not working Father" she whispered with her most innocent voice.

"What's that Roxanne.......what is it that is not working?" he asked.

"You told me when I felt those thoughts coming I should pull out my rosary and say the entire rosary and that would make those thoughts go away and, well, it's not working"

"I ....I didn't realize that you were the woman in the confessional Ms. Ciccero" he stammered.

"Call me Roxanne Father" she said coyly. "I love it when you call me Roxanne."

Roxanne sat in the chair staring. Father Hannagan was wearing one of those full length black frocks with a white priest collar and buttons that ran from his neck all the way to the floor, there must have been a hundred buttons she thought to herself, what a job this was going to be.

"Roxanne.....I think we might should postpone this for another time. You seem pre occupied and you may not be thinking straight."

Roxanne stood and picked up her purse from the table. She slowly walked up to Father Hannagan and put her hand flat against his chest. "Please don't make me leave Father......I need you.....I mean...... I need your help Father." She whispered in her most sincere voice.

"I'm sorry Roxanne, you need to go home and rest. You need to get theses thoughts out of your mind. Maybe read the bible with your mother, but you must leave now." he said as he turned to show her to the door.

Roxanne reached into her purse. With one very quick, and seemingly practiced motion, she had the electrodes pressed hard against his neck and pushed the button, making sure to keep his collar between the stun gun and his skin so as not to leave marks. Father Hannagan screamed in pain as his knees buckeled and he went writhing to the floor. For the next thirty seconds or so his entire body girated as if he were having a siezure. He finally came to a rest halfway under the table. Roxanne pulled a set of handcuffs with an eighteen inch chain connecting them from her purse. She pulled the priest wrist behind his back and fastened the cuffs around them.

His eyes were wide open and the spittal was dripping from his mouth. Roxanne knealt beside him and kissed him on the cheek. "This would have gone a lot easier on you if you had just hadn't wanted to throw me out handsome."

It took about an hour for him to get all his facilities back. In the meantime Roxanne had found some of that wine and was working on her third glass when he began to speak.

"Roxanne, I don't know what you are planning but it is not too late to stop. You need help. I can get you help."

Roxanne set her wineglass down and walked over to the priest. She reached down and grabbed the chain between his wrist. "The one thing I don't need right now is help Father, Now get up on your feet." He screamed as she yanked him to his feet with the chain.
Roxanne marched him into the bedroom and slammed the heavy wooded door behind them.

"Roxanne, Father O'Mally will be home any minuet, you must stop this now."

Roxanne pushed him roughly up against the wall. "Father O'Mally is on retreat Father, and you're not much of a liar" she said as she fingered the buttons on his frock.

"How many buttons do you suppose there are on your frock here Father?" His eyes followed her fingers as they slowly unbuttoned one after another.

"Ms. Ciccero you really should stop now. This is wrong. I've taken vows you know. I'm to be celibate for life."

"You probably should have thought about that before you asked me over tonight Father." she said with a laugh.

"Why Father, you don't seem to wearing an undershirt under you frock. Is that something special for me, or do you always go commando?"

'Ms. Ciccero please stop." he said in a pleading voice.

Roxanne stood on her tip toes and kissed him. He tried to move his head but she held him with both hands. She kissed his lips once, twice, three times but he wouldn't respond. "Maybe you need a little more juice from my little friend over there Father, just to get you going, huh?"

"No please don't shock me again, that was very painful, please."

"Then you'd better get those pretty Irish lips working Father." she said as she began to kiss him again.

He began to kiss her back and it was instantly obvious to Roxanne that he most certainly was not very experienced. No matter, by the time she was done with him tonight he would kiss like a pro.

Her fingers continued dow his chest undoing button after button as they went. Roxanne quickly noticed the increase of the priest breathing. As she got the frock open down to his waist she slipped her hand under the fabric." Umm Father, I love a man with hair on his chest."

She ran her fingers through his chest hairs as her left hand paid strict attention to the task of unbuttoning his frock. "Tell me Father, before I go any further, how you feel. Do you feel helpless, do you feel like there is no escape from this awful nightmare? Or maybe you feel interested, huh Father? I guess we'll find that out soon enough won't we Father? Or maybe, just maybe you feel trapped Father, trapped like a twelve or thirteen year old girl, in the cloakroom, after choir practice, is that how you feel Father?"

Roxanne went down to her knees as she continued to undo each and every button. "Father I'm surprised....I sorta figured you for a boxers kind of guy, but now..... I'm kinda glad your not." Roxanne felt her own arousal level rising quite rapidly as she worked on the buttons closest to his crotch. She speeded up and had his frock completely open within seconds. She pulled out her rosary again and began to finger the beads. She leaned in and placed her forehead against his thigh. The priest closed his eyes tightly, "Roxanne please............don't do this."

"I'm sorry Father this still isn't working." she laughed as she slid her fingers under his waistband. "I have an idea Father, maybe while I'm down here on my knees, you could hear my confession. Of course it would have to be sort of an ongoing confession, since I plan to keep right on sinning while you are forgiving me."

"Roxanne please stop."

"Stop begging Father, it doesn't look good on a big strong man like you." Roxanne ordered him sternly as she slid his briefs down around his knees. "Oh god no," the priest cried out.

Roxanne was mesmerized by what she had uncovered. She stared wide eyed at the priest manhood. "Oh god yes" she whispered in her most sultry voice.

He was very well endowed. Oddly the very first thing she noticed was the enormous size of his balls. They were larger than any she had ever seen and her mind instantly went to the amount of cum they could hold. Roxanne loved cum. She loved the hot sticky fluid filling her insides, She loved it dripping from her face, she even loved the taste of it as it coated her throat and drowned her tongue.

Roxanne took hold of his cock and gently lifted it so she could see the full picture of his giant balls. The priest cock began to harden as she tasted his balls. First gently with the tip of her tongue, first one then the other. She kissed them passionatly again and again as the priest tried to wiggle away from her lucious mouth. She took one in her hand and pressed it firmly against her lips. The priest squealed. She pursed her soft, wet lips and slid them from the base of his cock to the head time after time while the priest quietly begged her to stop.

But there was no stopping for Roxanne. She was doing what she was made to do and loving every minuet of it. The fact that she was deflowering this hypocrite priest made it all that much better.

She stretched her lips over his cockhead and plunged her gorgeous face down on his cock. The priest cried out in a half moan, half yelp. Roxanne withdrew and pushed down again getting half of his cock in her hot, wet mouth. She felt him grow in her mouth and began to moan as she went up and down on his thick meat. He wasn't the longest she had ever had but he was certainly the thickest. She felt his cock get harder and harder with each of her thrust. He tried to back away but she had him up against the wall. Roxanne reached behind him and filled her hands with his firm ass.

She pushed him deeper and deeper into her throat. She felt the priest hips begin to thrust forward and heard his cries of protest turn into moans of pleasure as the first wave of cum exploded into her awaiting mouth.

"Oh god no" yelled the priest as he thrust himself into Roxannes mouth. His cum was enormous and Roxanne swollowed and pulled back so that his next load hit her square in the face. She wantonly dove back down on his steel cock as the next wave of jisim shot directly into her throat. Her erotic moaning excited him even more and he emptied himself into her mouth before his hips finally stopped thrusting.

Roxanne got to her feet, and with both hands wrapped around his cock began to kiss him passionatly transferring the cum from her face to his. She forced him to watch her as she slowly and seductivly licked the cum from his face and swallowed it. She felt him growing hard again as she licked him clean.

"I see you like a girl who cleans up well, huh Padre?" she said with a laugh.

Roxanne backed away and unbuttoned her blouse. The priest eyes grew wide as he saw her breast pushing out of her bra. "You like thoses don't you Padre, I can tell by that look on your face." she smiled.

"Please Roxanne you've gone far enough, you need to stop this now."

Roxanne once again ignored his pleas and continued to remove her blouse and skirt. She reached behind him and took hold of the chain. "Move over to the bed Padre" she said in a voice stern enough not to be confused with a request. As she guided him towards the bed he tried to pull away, but Roxanne quickly lifted his arms to a very painful height. She backed him up to the bed and pushed him backwards. He fell back and she quickly lifted his legs onto the mattress.

Roxanne propped her leg up on the bed next to the priest face. "Do you like my legs Father?" she ask coyly as she unbuckled her high heels, one at a time. She slipped her paties down over her hips. "I hope you don't mind Father if I keep my nylons on while you fuck me, they make me feel sooooo sexy.

Roxanne climbed on the bed and mounted the priest. She straddled his muscular thighs as she slipped her bra straps off her shoulders one at a time. "I'll bet you're dying to see my tits , aren't you Padre?" she whispered as she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. Roxanne watched the priest throbbing cock as she slowly lowered her bra.

Roxanne put her flattened palms on the priest rock hard stomach and slowly moved them up his chest as she leaned forward. "I love running my fingers through all that beautiful chest hair Father. Do you like that Father, does that make you feel good?"

She leans down and kisses the priest very sensually. "What's your first name Father?"

"Stop this Roxanne, stop this before it goes any further."

Roxanne bites him gently on the cheek and kisses him again. "I want to know your given name Father!"

He didn't reply and Roxanne leaned back and slapped him across the face as hard as she could. The priest was shocked to see this side of her character. " My name.........my name is Thomas."

"That wasn't so hard was it Father?" she said as she slid back down and positioned herself to receive this priest magnificent manhood. She watched his face intently as she rubbed the head of his cock up and down on her clit. His eyes went from her delicate fingers wrapped around his manhood to her perfect breast and then to her eyes. "Please Roxanne....please."

She moaned faintly as she pushed his huge head inside her. The priest groaned as Roxanne slowly impaled herself on his cock. She pushed him half way in before she withdrew and let herself be entered again. "Look at me Tommy, look at my eyes Tommy." she whispered as she began to cycle up and down on this cock that fit her better than any other she ever had.

The priest watched her and his arousal grew larger as she moaned out his name and gave him sensations he didn't know were possible. Roxanne smiled as she felt his hips begin to come off the mattress driving himself deeper and deeper into her. After twenty minuets she was lost in her ecstacy and gradually working her way towards her third orgasm when she heard the priest whisper, " Turn me loose Roxanne, turn me loose and I'll give you more than you could ever ask for."

With the sweat running off her and her passion at it's height, she reached to the table next to the bed and grabbed the keys to the cuffs. Quickly she freed the priest and set the cuffs aside. Father Hannagan, without the slightest hesitation, took a handful of Roxanne's beautiful long auburn hair and jerked her off of him. She screamed as his cock went sliding out of her and he pinned her, flat on her back. to the mattress.

"NOW, I'll give you a fucking you won't soon forget you wanton whore."

Roxanne's arousal peaked as the priest grabbed her wrist and pinned them over her head. Her eyes closed and her face shown a anticipatory smile as the priest slammed his huge cock into her. "Oh god Tommy...." she screamed as he banged her hot, sweet pussy again and again. "Is That what you want harlet? he screamed as he leaned in and began to bite her neck and chest.

Roxanne screamed as his teeth clawed at her breast. The more she protested the more aggressive his attack became. Roxanne became concerned that she had unleashed a beast. "Stop it Father.....you're hurting me." The priest went to his knees with Roxanne still impaled on his steel rod. In that heavy irish brogue he whispered, "You haven't seen hurt yet you.....you daughter of Satan."

It was no difficult task for the enraged priest to flip her petite body over and pull her to her knees. "Father don't please Father I'm begging you please."

"Your fate is sealed you filthy harlet, now I'll give you what you deserve.

Roxanne tried to crawl away but each time he would grab her hips and jerk her back to her kneeling position in front of him. "Father don't......" she cried, "I can't take it. I've.....I've never done that Father..........please." Her whispered pleas went unheeded by the merciless priest as he drew her ass hard against his tool of revenge.

The priest Spread Roxanne's cheeks as her pleas for mercy turned into screams of terror as he pushed his head against her tiny, pink rosebud. "Now repent Satan's slave, repent for what you have taken from me, and prepare for your punishment."

He drove his rock hard cock deep into Roxanne's bowels with his first thrust. "Repent you damned whore." he screamed as he withdrew and slammed her again. Roxanne's breath was taken away so that she was unable to scream. The pain was excruciating as he slammed her again and again. She felt as if she was being split apart.

He pushed her flat to the bed and banged away at her as he held her wrist and bit the back of her neck. The bites seemed mild to Roxanne when compared to the pain in her ass. The priest continued to sodomize her for ten minuets before he finally exploded and emptied himself in her ass.

Roxanne lay sobbing as he climbed off the bed and left the room. Her head was spinning and the pain was tremendous. She sat on the edge of the bed in a daze as she realized the wetness on her ass was blood. My god she thought, how bad had he hurt her? It was deafly quite in the house until she heard what she thought were those electronic sounds a cell phone makes when it is being dialed.

She crept over to the bedroom door to see the priest, with his back towards her talking on the phone. "Yes that's right, I said an attack, a rape at the rectory house, yes, that's right, I was the victim. You'll need to send a patrol car right away.

Roxanne was shocked. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. The priest turned and walked into the bedroom. "I would suggest you cover yourself Ms. Ciccero, the authorities will be here shortly to arrest you." and with that he turned and walked away.

That bastard, she thought. After what he did to me and he was going to have me arrested for rape! I don't think so.

She quickly returned to the bedroom. She found the stun gun and pushed the electrodes against the steel bed frame and pulled the trigger. While the electrodes were still hot she pushed them against her thigh and between her breast leaving small burn marks in both places.

She heard the police sirens in the distant as she grabbed her silk scarf and tied it around her eyes as if it were a blindfold. With the handcuffs in hand she climbed on the bed , face down and cuffed her wrist around the headboard.

She heard the front door open and the priest say, "She's in the bedroom officers, and to be sure I want to press all possible charges."

When the patrolman entered the bedroom the first thing he saw was Roxanne's blood
covered ass. He rushed up to her, "God, no more Father, please stop you're going to kill me Father." she screamed.

The patrolman called for a detective team and an ambulance, while he covered Roxanne with a sheet, removing the blindfold and handcuffs. She sat up and threw her arms around the patroman. "Oh thank you officer, thank you so much."

"What happened here tonight Miss?"

"Well officer I was here for a catechism lesson that my mother had arranged for me, Father Hannagan began making advances towards me. I said I'd better go but he wouldn't let me. He pushed me into his bedroom and told me to take off my clothes or he would shoot me with that stun gun."

"Then he made me do terrible things, he raped me and sodomized me, and he shot me with that awful gun anyway, he bit me, look here......" and she pulled the sheet from her chest and showed the bite marks to the patrolman as she began to sob uncontrolably.

The patrolman walked to the bedroom door and called over the second officer.

"Read the good Father his rights and cuff him, and get the EMTs in here to take some pictures. This guy's an animal"
rockie00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:42 AM   #2
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

wow- this one's got some twists! Love it! Applaud! Can't wait for more.

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:05 PM   #3
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*chuckles* Love it!
i never would've thought that a woman doing nasty things to a man could be hot...but you managed to find a way.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:35 PM   #4
rockie00

rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well thank you Karen!

So happy you liked my story.

Rockie

Last edited by rockie00; 06-14-2013 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #5
neon666

neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)

I love your storys, this one was great, I liked how she turned the tables on him, very well written.
neon666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:26 AM   #6
rockie00

Thank you Cryptic I'm glad you liked it. Rockie
Old 10-23-2011, 12:17 AM   #7
rockie00

Thank you Neon
Old 02-19-2012, 10:44 PM   #8
rockie00

Thanks Cryptic
Old 06-14-2013, 09:02 PM   #9
rockie00

Thank you all very much
Old 07-21-2014, 09:45 PM   #10
rockie00

I'm dreamin about that priest again
Old 09-17-2018, 08:40 PM   #11
rockie00

And one more time

Rockie