Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Abnormal attraction

Since my monster rape thread I have noticed some people on this board are open minded enough to embrace the idea of having sex with something or somebody 'out of the norms'. It might be great to talk about that. Let's not jump on prejudices and listen to anyone.

I know I always wanted to feel the skin contact of someone blue :

Having his/her tentacles do my ass while I fuck him/her would be magical.

When I was a teenager, I was dreaming of this green gelatin creature hiding in my bedroom and taking me whenever it wanted. It would suddenly wrap around me making me unable to move. Either it was falling from the ceiling or crawling from under my bed while I wasn't paying attention. It would totally swallow me but always keeping a little space for me to breathe. It was playing with me for hours entering my mouth and making me choke and pressing hard on various parts of my body and then I would see a gelatinous cock taking form and fucking me in the ass. That gelatin being was raping me anytime it wanted, especially when I just wanted to be alone and have a smoke or play video games on my Atari 520 st. It was a very strange love/hate feeling. I sometimes dreamed about a friend in the neighborhood telling me how to get rid of it by pouring some special mayonnaise on it but I could never do it because it gave me so much pleasure....

I also wanted to have sex with the Blob if you remember it from the movie :

Anything that can wrap around me and make me feel completely dominated is sexy. Tentacles also have a incredible seducing power on me, I used to watch a crappy Japanese sitcom called SanKuKai and it's got tentacles bursting from underground and taking people away that was so hot.

Drowning in quicksands is so freaking hot as well :

shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:47 PM   #2
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Snale..... you are not shy at all..... I feel misled.

Cheers!
Doesn't mean you're forgiven"
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Jabba the Huts slave dancer...

And Natasha Henstridges character in Species, what a way to die ha ha
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote