Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2018, 03:38 AM   #1
FwbwiGL2
Banned

FwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these parts
Default Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping

Maybe it's because playing slot receiver in Pittsburgh is like discovering the NFL's fountain of youth. Hines Ward was effective well into the final days of his 14-year career before retiring in 2012. He was replaced by Jerricho Cotchery, who scored a remarkable 10 touchdowns for the Steelers in 2013 at age 31.

Pro Bowler Antonio Brown is the unit's unquestioned leader, but the departure of Cotchery and Emmanuel Sanders a year after Mike Wallace bolted for Miami has spearheaded a youth movement. The list of players jockeying for position with Moore include second-year players Justin Brown and Markus Wheaton and rookie Martavis Bryant.
Gradkowski started calling Pittsburgh coaches about Moore the second his good friend was released by New Orleans. It didn't take long for something to get done. Moore wasn't about to sit around and wait for a more lucrative offer than the one that will pay him a total of $3 million if he makes it through the 2015 season.
"You look at this franchise, what it stands for and you know they're about winning," Moore said. "You get a chance to play with somebody like (quarterback) Ben (Roethlisberger) and you don't turn it down."
Even if Moore spent eight productive seasons helping Drew Brees and Sean Payton turn the New Orleans Saints into one of the NFL's most consistent winners. On a team of undersized and underappreciated talent, the 5-foot-9 Moore found a home. He caught 38 touchdown passes in 101 games with New Orleans, morphing from special teams ace to indispensable red zone target.
"I don't know if I ever really let myself get comfortable," Moore said.
Cotchery turned all those scores into a lucrative contract with Carolina.
Enter Moore, who lacks Cotchery's size and Ward's tenacious blocking skills but makes up for it with what he describes as "football savvy."
Until, of course, the math got in the way. A hand injury limited Moore to just 37 receptions and two scores in 2013. Knowing he was owed $3.8 million in 2014, Moore wasn't surprised when the Saints cut him loose this spring.
Moore turns 31 in August,Cheap NFL Jerseys. He understands he's well into the second half of an NFL journey that is already longer than he ever anticipated. Yet there is something about the opportunity with the Steelers that intrigues him.
"I've been little for a long time," Moore said. "I am not getting any bigger. I am 30 years old. I am happy in this body. I feel like I have made a lot of plays and will continue to do that."
Eight years in the NFL and a Super Bowl ring have done little to make the Pittsburgh Steelers' wide receiver forget his modest roots. He can still rattle off the name of the players who beat him out for a job with the Cleveland Browns during his first training camp nearly a decade ago even though he was a long-shot undrafted free agent at the time.
PITTSBURGH (AP) ? The chip is still there, Lance Moore insists,Cheap Jerseys From China, just as weighty and sharp as ever.
It hasn't taken long for Moore to win over Roethlisberger, who called his newest target "a pro" who hasn't needed much time to pick up the nuances of an offense that is reshaping itself, particularly at wide receiver.
It's exactly what the Steelers had in mind when they signed Moore to a two-year deal in March,Jerseys Wholesale, an agreement that came with more than a little help from backup quarterback Bruce Gradkowski, who spent four years rooming with Moore when the two played at Toledo.
"You've got to keep that," Moore said. "In this league,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, that can make the difference."
It could be worse. Moore couldn't be here at all. If this is the beginning of the end,China NFL Jerseys, he'll take it. He's close to his boyhood home in Ohio on a team expecting to win after a pair of mediocre 8-8 seasons. His new team expects to play a lot like its new wide receiver: with a chip that likely won't go away anytime soon.
Most of them are long gone. Not Moore. He's still around, still trying to prove himself, still nervous he could find himself out of a job at any minute.
Moore admits it's a little weird being the old guy in meeting rooms. He's nearly five years Brown's senior and will be one of only three players in their 30s among Pittsburgh's offensive regulars,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, joining Roethlisberger and tight end Heath Miller.
"That's how it goes in this game," Moore said. "A lot of teams are trying to get younger and cheaper at the same time."
FwbwiGL2 is offline   Reply With Quote