Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-16-2012, 10:42 PM   #1
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rape fantasy and your everyday...

I find I go through phases of spending lots of time thinking rapey (not sure that's a word) thoughts and, you know, thinking thoughts attached to working, family life, hanging out with friends or whatever. Right now I'm busy in the rapey thoughts department...RP is hot right now! I'm curious to know if other RBers are aware of their own "rapey thoughts" cycle and if they'd like to share what their cycles looks like...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:05 AM   #2
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I guess I noticed something along those lines myself. I've never tried to figure out a cycle with it, though. I don't think it works like a girl PMSing, but it seems like I won't think about sex or rape for while (which, generally when I think about sex I'm thinking about rape), but then I get major hardcore rape thoughts again for a while.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:21 AM   #3
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sometimes, when I get 'rapey-thinkey' ( if you can coin the phrase, I can use it...lol), I just go through my normal day...and see how many females I encounter that I would consider 'worthy'....hmm..the bank teller is looking particularly inviting today...that uniform shirt makes that gas station cashier's tits be noticeable....the store clerk's outfit is very tempting....that office lady just needs that back skirt slit opened up more and her ass raped....etc...

Sometimes, that's the most fun to do to perk up a day...

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think about it ALLLLL THE TIIIIME!!! All day, every day, with everyone I meet. I wonder if they have ever assaulted someone, or been assaulted somehow. I wonder if they think about the same things or what they think about me. Its pretty insane how constant I think about it...
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:36 PM   #5
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is constantly on my mind. Almost every woman I look at makes me imagine her on her knees with my dick in her mouth. Or in a basement being used as a fuck toy for a gang of scumbags for a couple of months.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:04 AM   #6
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't think about it constantly, but usually I allow some "rapey thinking" ( I like the phrase, AS), to enter my mind whenever I see a target I would like to plan for. The secretary at an office, the cashier at a store, Mom's GM's caring for their kids. All of these and so many others will usually bring thoughts of stalking, planning, raping to mind.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:06 PM   #7
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My "rapey thinking" is not different from other peoples thinking about normal sex with women. I mean every time a man see a hot women he have some horny thoughts and the same goes for me. But the different is the kind of thoughts. When I see a girl that turns me on then I don't think about taking her ass after make out peaceful with her, it is more like kidnap her, rip all her clothes off, enjoy her struggle and screaming, make my dick enter forcefully her butt and raping so often her three fuck holes that she is after the rape only a sobbing little piece of trash that someone could throw away.
So I think how often and how long you think about rape is equal with the normal sex thoughts of a man.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:51 AM   #8
Vilkoyot27

Vilkoyot27 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Vilkoyot27

For me it is all the time! Yesterday I was in a large train station in Paris, and I can confirm you that my thoughts were in that sense, my brain was triturated with stories of rape than I imagined with all these women that I met on the station platform .....
Old 09-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #9
Subin

Subin has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Subin

well as i am in still in college......ALL THE TIME. I go to a pretty diverse college so it's awesome. And girls > guys here by just a little bit so yeah.

Girl in yoga pants and tank? Hell yeah.
Girl wearning short shorts? Fuck yeah
Girl wearing tights and leggings? you betcha.

Esp in hot weather. If she's wearing the ideal rape victim clothes and looks like my fantasy victim (yoga pants, tank top, perfect body, asian, ideal looking) I usually imagine raping her like in the locker room or like in the movie "Irreversible" style. Or sometime I imagine chloroforming her and raping her by cutting a hole in her yoga pants and fucking her through that. Cum inside as always.

Another fantasy is to do a quickie rape, sort of like a blitz move that would mentally shock her so bad she's like catatonic. Just get enough clothes off to fuck her pussy. Sort of like in mainstream movies. Realistically probably not possible, but hey in fantasy anything goes

Another thing that turns me on is raping an International student from like Korea or China. The ones that can barely speak English. They sure know how to dolly up and theyre a common fantasy victim. I also love how they wear short skirts and leggings to class when a lot of girls would just wear like norma clothes. And in the library too hehe
Old 09-28-2012, 08:39 AM   #10
Azores89

Azores89 has initial reputation

Guys I admit it's a little surreal to know that the thoughts came very often to you. Probably because I have no one in everyday life that shares the same interest. As for me, it's not always on my mind..it's like very random and struck me at the most inappropriate times (and inappropriate people!!) It makes me laugh to myself. lol I guess the dirty part of my mind makes my days a lot funnier than without it

Last edited by Azores89; 09-28-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Azores89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #11
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Any gal I see I evaluate for "rapeworthyness". Comes with the territory I imagine. What I do wonder is what that gal that smiles back at me would think if she knew the first thought on my mind was what she would look like tied naked spread eagle to a bed and about to be raped. I guess it's just the way my brain is wired, but every gal I see gets evaluated in one sense of the other. There certainly are gals that I think more of getting into bed without the rape fantasy, but in every case, each gal I see gets evaluated in one way or the other.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:48 AM   #12
ravaged_sarah

ravaged_sarah Level 2 (200+)ravaged_sarah Level 2 (200+)ravaged_sarah Level 2 (200+)

Hmm, mine tend to come along when I spot a group of guys...that usually gets me thinking! x
ravaged_sarah is offline   Reply With Quote