Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-13-2007, 11:04 PM   #41
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

Kim made a disguted sound as she felt him cum in her hair and flipped her hair out of her face so his stuff wouldnt touch her face. She glared at him over her shoulder and then she heard Chris's words and gasped out "No! You will not!" as she once again mamaged to get to her feet after he had moved off of her. She backed herself against the wall and looked from one of them to the other, lashing out and kicking them in the groin as they both came closer to her. They still managed to grab the rope and hang her from the ceiling beam as she yelped in pain as her arms hurt. Her skirt now was covering her lower half again and she spat at them as she hung there, bravely kicking out at them when they tried to come close.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:13 PM   #42
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I backed away as she somehow was still able kick her bound leg at us. This was Chris's idea I had not idea what he had in mind. He circled around her and grabbed ahold of her body and reached up and tore her tube top off leaveing breasts exposed. He then begain to pull down her skirt, after he pulled it off her feet his face was near the bottom of her legs. I called out, "Chris watch out", but it was too late.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:22 PM   #43
Rosie
Privileged Member

Kim watched Chris go behind her and strip off her top, flintching as she was completely exposed up top but when he went to pull off her skirt Kim grinned as she realized where that would put his head. Once she could feel his head near the bottom of her legs she quickly jabed her feet backwards into his nose at the same time. After kicking him she managed to seperate her legs enough to wrap her legs around Chris's neck and pull him forward with her legs around his neck. She was angry about being used like this and she was fight back!
Old 08-13-2007, 11:28 PM   #44
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

Fuck. This was getting out of hand, Chris's face was turning purple. I went over and punched Kim in the gut and her legs seperated and Chris dropped to the floor. I carefully dragged him safely away to the corner of the room. I looked up Kim, still realing in pain from my punch, damn she was a mess. I had noticed the hose outside of the shack and I went outside and turned it on and started to spray the water on her naked body. I said, "We need to get you cleaned up a bit, can't have my whore's looking so unkempt."
Old 08-13-2007, 11:37 PM   #45
Rosie
Privileged Member

Gasping in pain Chris dropped to the floor as her legs opened and she yelped in pain. Catching her breath she glared at the pair of them with arrogance and told them "I'm going to keep fighting no matter what you do. I promise you." She watched him leave the room and return with a hose saying "What the hell are you doing?! That water is cold!" Her nipples hardened under the cold water and she started to shiver, continuint to glare at the guys, at the same time wondering if others might join them and hoping no one else would come.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:43 PM   #46
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I soaked her body washing away the blood and dirt. She looked so hot, strung up, her body naked, the water driping off of her. My cock was getting hard again. I said, "Kim, were at a crossroads now. In about twenty minutes there'll be a group of horny guys coming in here and they'll each want a turn. I can let you loose before they get here but I want something in return. I want you to completely submit to me, to willingly let me have your body." I looked up at her face expecting more definance.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:49 PM   #47
Rosie
Privileged Member

At his offer she lifted her head defiently and, still shivering from the cold water and her eyes flashing in anger, told him "How do I know that if I...submit...that you will let me go? I dont trust you at all. I would rather take my chances fighting against the new guys then submit to you, who stole something of mine, and then have to...service...the new guys when you didnt let me go." Her nipples were pointing straight out now as she shivered but she tried to stand as still as possible so show her defiance. She was not going to shrink away from his bold gaze.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:56 PM   #48
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Damn she was beautiful. "Kim, your right, you don't know if I'll just let you go. But one thing is certain, if you don't submit, I'll let those guys rape you all night long. The choice is yours." I walked staight up to her and put my face near hers. I said, "I'll need a final answer now." I leaned in and said, "Kiss me."
Old 08-14-2007, 12:03 AM   #49
Rosie
Privileged Member

She listened to his words and decided that she would take her chances with him and at the next possible opprotunity she would bolt from him. She still didnt trust him but he would have to untie her so she could submit, and that's when she would make her move. Besides, if there was even the slightest chance of not being raped by several other guys she would take it, but she really didnt have any choice. Thats right, she was being blackmailed, this was not her choice at all, still rape...in a way. She gave him a nod and then when he walked over close to her she wetted her lips with her tounge before reaching out and tilting her head out to kiss him softly. Pulling back at a second thought she told him "No cameras, none or I'll take my chances with the other guys." As she watched his face for his reaction.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:30 AM   #50
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I said, "Deal. No cameras." I bent in and parted my lips and started to kiss her. I put one hand on her wet left breast and started to gently rub it. My other hand was on the back of her head so I could deeply kiss her.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:37 AM   #51
Rosie
Privileged Member

Kim was glad that he agreeded to no cameras and gave him a smile. When he kissed her she parted her lips slightly as well and moved slightly toward him to kiss him back. Letting out a gasp as he touched her breast she shivered slightly, making him think it was from the cold water, and pulled away slightly to mumble with a pleasure filled voice "You know, I could try and do this better if you untied me. My arms feel in so much pain." as she fluttered her eyeslashes at him very prettily.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:42 AM   #52
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"Kim, I think we should keep your hands tied for just a little bit longer till I know your intentions. But I'll untie your legs and don't think about kicking me.", I replied. I lowered my body down to her ankles touching her legs as I went. I untied her legs and stood back up, I put my hand on her clint and begain to rub it.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:48 AM   #53
Rosie
Privileged Member

Kim almost gave a disgruntled noise and a frown but held it in as she just smiled at him. She nodded her head about being good with her legs and let a relieved sigh escape her lips. She shivered again involentary as he ran his hand down her leg and when he untied her legs she stretched them out. She let out another gasp as he touched her clit and she shivered again as a very small moan escaped her lips.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:53 AM   #54
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I heard the slightest moan on her lips as I rubbed her clit. This made me excited and my cock started getting hard. I continued to rub her clint, faster but not too hard. I started to kiss and lick her wet breats, she was so fucking hot. I started to pull down my jean and boxers. I said, "Kim, you have one smoking hot body."
Old 08-14-2007, 01:00 AM   #55
Rosie
Privileged Member

She let out another moan as he continued to touch her still sore clit and her head tilted back as she felt him rub faster. She gave a much louder gast as he licked her nipples and the got much harder under his kisses and licks. She even arched her body slightly toward him with her flat stomach tilted toward him with her bely ring sparkling. She gave her head a small shake as if denying his compliment but she couldnt say anything.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:06 AM   #56
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I said, "Kim, I'm going to untie your hands. If you try anything stupid, you'll end up getting gang raped all night. Keep playing along and this will all be over in little while. I want you you to lay down on the ground once your free." I cut her hands free and waited to see if she'd fight or lay down.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:17 AM   #57
Rosie
Privileged Member

As she was untied she looked around the small room trying to decide what to do. She stook there still shaking as she rubbed feeling back into her hands and shifted on her feet, wondering what to do. She looked back from the door to him but then realized that Chris wasnt in the room and wondered where he was and what he was planning. Continuing to rub her brused wrists she stood there indecisive as to what she should to.

Deciding she walked slowly to him with a smile plastered on her face. She wraped her arms around his neck and tilted her head to kiss him. Then suddenly she brought her knee up sharply into his groin and jumped away from him before he could grab her. Not caring that she would be running naked she swung open the door and ran toward the forest, not having a clue where she was running at all. Until she realized she was running to a bunch of voices and before she could even think that these might be the group of guys he had talked about she ran right toward the voices yelling when she got closer "Help me, somebody! Please help me!" Then she ran into a hard tall body and fell to the ground with a yelp of pain, startled. Looking up she saw why she had run into...a group of guys!

Giving a scream she struggled to get up and run from this new horror which she had just gotten herself into.

((I hope you dont mine her still fighting.))
Old 08-14-2007, 01:25 AM   #58
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The bitch got me good, just when I thought she'd given in she kneed me hard and where it counts. I had barely gotten myself up when my friends brought her into the room kicking and screaming. I said, "Boys hold her down tight and fuck her good. I'm going to wait outside." I left the shack and sat down, I could hear her sceams from inside. She made her choice and now she was going to have to deal with it.

((I was leaning towards you fighting but wasn't sure, that's what makes these role plays fun.))
Old 08-14-2007, 01:31 AM   #59
Rosie
Privileged Member

Getting picked up by the head 'horny guy' was totally not what Kim had planned, nor being brought back to the shack. As they brought her back she screamed, kicked, hit, and bit any part of the guy holding her she could reach but it did no good except to tire her out, but she still wasnt giving up. She started screaming louder and more fear filled when they entered the shack again and she started screaming, kicking, etc. even harder then before as her first rapist walked outside.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:37 AM   #60
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I could hear from the noise that she was putting up a good fight, but it was only a matter of time she was out numbered four to one. I imagined what they would do to her, especially with Chris inside looking for payback. I noticed her I-pod on the ground and picked it up. Might as well find out what kind of music she likes, plus it should help drown out the screams.