Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-13-2007, 05:59 PM   #21
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

Kim was shaking from fear as he felt all over her breasts and nipples, cursing herself again for her stupidity. When he moved his face up to kiss her she almost turned her face away and then had a better idea. When he got close enough to kiss her she brought her head up and took a bit at him, which was about the only thing she could do to fight back, and she bit him hard. At his next words she tensed up because she knkew what was coming and closed her eyes tightly. Feeling his cock press into her she flinched and started to try and move away from him again, only able to move her body a little. When he suddenly forced his way completely inside her she screamed in pain as she was torn, him having popped her cherry, and her head was thrown back as she arched slightly in pain, her neck exposed as she arched. This time tears did leak from her eyes and she glared at him as she felt pain in her pussy from his forceful entery and movements. There was still fear in her eyes but now there was pain as well. Shaking at his movements she answered his questions with a begging "Please stop. It hurts so bad. Please..." as she squirmed under him.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:06 PM   #22
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

The pleasure pulsed through my body as I continued to force myself in and out of her cunt. I said, "Kim, you shouldn't fought me you slut, now I'm going to break you." I begain to thrust my cock inside of her with all my force, I ment to hurt her and from the expression on her face it looked like it was working. I grabbed her right breast hard and squeezed as the pressure in my cock intensified. I said, "Kim, soon my cum will be inside of you."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:15 PM   #23
Rosie
Privileged Member

She throws her head from side to side as he hurts her by his movements. She was so tight and wasnt aroused at all so it was rough going for her. Her painfilled moans started and the begged him to stop and let her go. Tears streamed down her face as she thrashed her body trying to throw him off her. "Please....stop. I'm not a slut. Please." Small screams of pain escaped her as he hardened his thrusting and her body was now flushed. "No...please. I didnt do anything to you, why are you doing this to me?" She felt him thrusting into her and her body jerked in pain every time.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:23 PM   #24
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

The pleasure in my cock continued with every thrust. I heard her pleas and they only made me want to thrust deeper inside of her. I said, "I'll stop when I'm finished. You asked for this dressing like a slut." I could not hold back any longer and with a final deep thrust inside of her I expluded. It was pure please and it felt like the biggest explusion of cum that I had ever produced. I made a few more thrusts so that I made sure that all of my cum was released inside of her. I layed the weight of my body completely on her as my cock finished. "That was nice Kim, and I guess you were telling me the truth about your virginity. Now your really a little whore and not a virgin who acts like one."

I heard Chris say, "Come on, hurry up and get off of her it's my turn."
Old 08-13-2007, 06:36 PM   #25
Rosie
Privileged Member

She continued to struggle against her bonds wimpering with pain and screaming when ever it was especially painful. She heard his words and in denial she told him in anger "I dont dress like a slut! This is how artsy people dress! I'm not a slut, no matter what you do to me." She kept flinching in pain as he pounded her tight virgin pussy and when he actually cummen insider her she gasped in horror. She started to sob quietly and closed her eyes tightly as he finished and in a tear filled voice said "Ok. You had me, funs over. Please let me go now, I swear I wont tell anyone. My roommate will be missing me." Another lie, her roommate wasnt in town, but he didnt have to know that. She stiffened up abruptly as he laid un her and she turned her face away from him. She let out another gasp of horror as she heard his buddy say it was his turn and started to struggle and say "No, please no. Dont." But she kept her eyes firmly closed.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:44 PM   #26
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I pressed her face to the ground so that she couldn't try to bite me this time and forced a hard kiss on her. I said, "Thanks, Kim. You were great." I removed my now limp member from inside her and got up. I pulled up my boxer and pants and looked at Chris and said, "Next." He gave me five as I walked past him and picked up the camera.

Chris looked down at Kim and said, "I'm not going to fuck that skanky pussy of yours. I'll take your mouth or your ass, your choice. If you don't pick then I'll just fuck them both." He removed his pants and his cock was hard and ready. "Last chance, bitch, give me an answer."
Old 08-13-2007, 06:51 PM   #27
Rosie
Privileged Member

Struggling as he forced her head down to kiss her she tried again to bite him but was unsuccessful and only glared at him. She didnt move as he got off her and only glared at him as he moved away.

When Chris came over and spoke to her she flincked slightly at his words and quickly said "Mouth, and I promise not to bite you." Althought sha hadnt had sex before now she had sucked a couple of guys before and knew how. She hadnt taken it up the ass ans she knew it was supposed to hurt so she didnt want him there. She watched him but didnt move at all.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:57 PM   #28
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Chris cut her legs free from the tree but bound them together at the ankles so she couldn't run. He then cut her hands free and helped her up so that she was on her knees faceing his erect dick. He positioned it in front of her face and said, "You wanted it in the mouth so get started, slut". I filmed in anticipation, unsure wether she'd try and bite his cock off. I yelled over to Chris, "Your a brave man."
Old 08-13-2007, 07:06 PM   #29
Rosie
Privileged Member

Hating every minuet of this Kim almost smiled in relief when her legs were cut free and then her arms so she could cover herself. She got on her knees and gently took his cock in her hands as she looked up at him fot a second. She gave a sigh of resignation and started rubbing his dick before she put it in her mouth, rubbing her tounge around it to get him off as quickly as possible. She moved her tounge around and then started moving her head up and down on his dick as she held the base rubbing as best as she could with shaking hands.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:09 PM   #30
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to film as Kim took Chris's cock inside of her mouth willingly. This was exactly what we were hoping to catch on film. I saw Chris getting excited as he put his hands on the back of Kim's head to force her deeper onto his cock. I felt myself starting to get hard again as I watched. I heard Chris say, "Yes. Oh Yes Baby. That's the way to do it. Get ready to swallow."
Old 08-13-2007, 07:18 PM   #31
Rosie
Privileged Member

Tears ran slowly down her face as she continued to go up and down on his cock. She moved her legs and managed to loosen the knots enough for her to free a leg. Slowly moving a leg free, Chris was a much worse knot tier, she continued to move her tounge around his cock. Until Chris put his hands on her head and forced her deeper, deep enough to gag slightly. Finally having had enough and with one let loose she made a split decision and bit down harder then she had ever done before in her life on his cock. Using this moment to jump up from off her knees she quickly turned away from the pair and bolted as fast as she could, knowing that this time if she was caught she would be in for a much worse punishment. Breathing fast with her arms pumping by her side she ran through the woods with no idea where she was heading until she saw an old shack between the trees. With no other ideas she ran as fast as she could for the door and slapped it shut looking for a lock. There was no lock so she just leaned against the door knowing she had just gotten herself in much more trouble.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:26 PM   #32
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I heard Chris scream in pain and then saw Kim bolt off. I went over to Chris to see if he was okay and he said, "Don't worry about me just catch the bitch." I took off after her but she had a head start and I didn't think I'd catch her until I looked up and saw her leaned up against the old shack door. I walked up to her and without saying a word I slaped her across the face and kneed her in the gut. I got on top of her and tied her hands behind her back tight. I said, "Looks like you still need some more breaking." I forced her on her knees, with her face on the ground and her hands bound behind her back. I lifted her skirt above her hips so that her backside was completely exposed to me.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:36 PM   #33
Rosie
Privileged Member

Leaning against the door on the inside he had no problem forcing the door open against her little weight. Backing up awar from him knowing he would be angry she didnt move fast enough and was brought to her knees by the knee to the gut. Struggling against him he was still able to tie her hands tight against her back but she didnt care she just kept struggling and started screaming. Her shoulder hurt from how tight they were tied behind her and she still struggled as best she could. Feeling the cold air on her backside she started struggling even more away from him. He was looking at her nicely firm tanned ass and there was nothing she could do about it.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:48 PM   #34
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She continued to struggle but there wash nothing she could do to prevent me from rapeing her again. Her ass was so nice, tan and firm, and totally exposed to me. I lowered my pants and got behind her and took my cock and enter her vaginia again. This time my cock entered with more ease. I grabbed onto her hips and started to fuck her doggie style. I said, "Kim, sooner or later your going to learn to be an obedient slut."
Old 08-13-2007, 07:58 PM   #35
Rosie
Privileged Member

She started to shake again as Kim felt him get behind her and she moved her ass to get away from him. She felt him enter her again and because she was still tight she wimpered in pain, wishing he would go away. As he started to pound her again Kim just started to scream as she felt him pounding against her ass and inside her, ripping her insides slightly. Hearing his words she lifted her head up proudly and told him in an angry voice " Never, and a slut enjoys what happens with her. I am most certiently not enjoying myself at all, no matter what you do!"
Old 08-13-2007, 08:04 PM   #36
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I said, "Kim, I could care less if you enjoy yourself. The important thing is that I'd having a great time." I continued to fuck her tight pussy dogie style, this time I'd last much longer. I moved one of my hands to her breast and then to her hair and pulled her hair as to raise her head. I then said, "Kim, your right, your no slut. But you are my whore."
Old 08-13-2007, 08:15 PM   #37
Rosie
Privileged Member

Groaning because of the pain she was feeling Kim shook her head at his words. She thought fast to see if there was anyway to foil his plans but her thoughts were lost as she screamed again when he pulled her hair making her neck arch as her head was pulled back. His last words caused a spark of anger to erupt in her and although her hands were tied she still had the use of her legs. Her growled at him as she tried to turn her head and finally spat in his face yelling "I am NOT your whore! I dont even know your name. Now get OFF me NOW!" At her last word she kicked her leg back at him just as he was moving out of her and managed to kick his leg hard before kicking him again. Lifting her head slightly she tried to craw away from him on her knees and then get up using her elbow to get off the ground. Looking quickly around she frantically moved toward the door...
Old 08-13-2007, 08:22 PM   #38
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I couldn't believe the endurance this girl possesed. She was like a corned animal fighting to the end. She had earned my respect, but I still was going to rape her again. I got up and kicked her in the gut hard and put her back into the doggie postion with her rear exposed. "Oh yes, Kim you are my whore and your about to learn a hard lesson about not being obidient." I took my hard cock and jammed it into her ass. I was not concerned about my pleasure, only about creating pain and breaking her spirt. I thrust myself fast, hard, and deep inside of her. I said, "Call yourself a whore and I'll think about stoping."

I then noticed Chris enter the shack and say, "Yeah, fuck her ass hard, that's what the bitch deserves. I got a hold of some of the guys they should be here in a little while."

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-13-2007 at 08:24 PM.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:35 PM   #39
Rosie
Privileged Member

Fighting to open the door with her hands that were behind her back she was facing him and when she saw his foot coming there was no way she could block the kick. Bent double from the kick she fell to the floor as he pushed her there. She was now sporting several huge bruses on her stomach and she was surprised that she didnt have any broken ribs, yet. She was gasping for breath as she closed her eyes and tried to block out the pain before she threw up. She felt the cold air on her ass again but she was still reeling from the kick so she couldnt do anything. She heard his words and only managed to gasp at his words before she let out an even louder scream as her ass was torn by his cock. Her screaming continued and she wiggled to get away moving across the floor the little she could as she sobbed uncontrollibly and continued screaming. He continued to rip apart her ass and tears fell down her face as she listened to his words. Wanting to do anything to stop him from tearing her up even more she managed to gasp out "Fine! I'm a whore. Now please stop, i'm begging you." Hearing Chris again she let out a gasp and she shook violently, wondering what he would do to her because she had bit his cock. She did continue to scream as he pounded her ass as tears fell from her face to the floor and her shook.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:51 PM   #40
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I withdrew my cock from her ass and moved my cock towards her head and cummed all over the back over her head. The cum was in her hair dripping towards the front of her face. I said, "Now that's a good girl Kim, do as your told and the pain stops." I looked over at Chris and saw the rage in his eyes. I had never seen him so angry. He said, "Help me tie her hands to the beam on the ceiling, I need to teach the bitch a lesson for biteing my cock." He threw the rope over the beam and we tied her hands up and pulled on the rope so that she was hanging by her arms, her feet barely touching the ground.