Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-11-2006, 05:57 AM   #1
Balance

Balance Level 3 (300+)Balance Level 3 (300+)Balance Level 3 (300+)Balance Level 3 (300+)
Question Rape and Murder

How do you guys (and girls ) feel about fantasies that involve murder?

Before I found this board I often fantasized about rape, and at one point, I wasn't quite sure where it would lead me. One determining factor in deciding it would forever be a fantasy, was - shamefully - the fear of being caught. I say shamefully because I suppose the noble thing to say would be 'knowing that I altered someone's life, or that I know it's morally wrong'. When sitting here thinking in abstract, sure that's true. But in the heat of the moment, while thinking up my wild fantasies, I can tell you that's not the main deterrent.

Rather, I found myself always staying within the realms of fantasy because of my fear of being caught. The only way I know of getting away with a crime, is getting rid of ALL of the evidence. Including the victim. So in my fantasies I would often murder the victim, not because it enhanced the sexual gratification of the fantasies, but because it was a necessity of survival.

When I think of new scenarios, the main variable in all of them is that they have to be plausible. If an author's pretension is some off base wild scenario, I just can't get into it. So by writting a storey where a victim is abducted and abused for months at a time, the storey must come to an end. The idea of her being released and turning into some sex lover that comes back banging on my door wanting to be re-enslaved, doesn't appeal to me. However, disposing of the body in some boiling acid a-la Jeffrey Dahmer steez, seems much sexier.

But I'm not here to rock the boat, or make people feel uncomfortable. So my question is to find out what the average member here thinks about murder in fantasy.

PS: added a picture to Balance out my long-winded post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg victim.jpg (40.2 KB, 2879 views)
Balance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:55 AM   #2
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Thanks for the pic

Fantasy is fantasy, whetever the content. However, I must qualify that. If you find that u r looking at real people with an increasing urge to act out ur fantasy, then I'd say its time to see someone about it. I say that from personal experience.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 10:51 AM   #3
Raper of Anime

Raper of Anime has initial reputation

I'd have to agree with "pravjey" on this one.

I have no reason to hide or get rid of evidence of anything in a fantasy because what's going on there isn't real and I can't get in any serious trouble for it. So there's really no need for me to end my fantasies in murder. My fantasies are about pleasure and having power over another. Having a fantasy that ended in murder would ruin my sense of pleasure and that I can't have.
Raper of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:44 PM   #4
Buzzzkill

Buzzzkill has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Buzzzkill

Um, well I guess first off, if you are talking about what is plausabile and what isn't, you do know that some people do keep sex slaves and then release them, it happens all the time. In stable democracies like ours it happens, often times nobody gets caguht. In cracked-out formet Soviet states it happens and nobody even gets arrested for it. So if you have to have 'realism' in your fantasies you could include that. I wonder why you need to have a time in your fantasy where the ordeal ends for the victem? Why can't you just not go there? And why do you fantasize about something that you don't want to fantasize about, like snuff? I guess that seems kinda weird to me is all. But like Pravjey said: "fantasy is fantasy", it's not like its wrong to fantasize about horrible, evil things like that. I mean thoughts cannot be morally wrong, only actions, right?
Buzzzkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 05:21 PM   #5
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fantasy, fantasy, fantasy. PLEASE just fantasy.
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 07:59 PM   #6
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzzkill
I wonder why you need to have a time in your fantasy where the ordeal ends for the victem? Why can't you just not go there
Probably to keep it realistic, nothing can go on forever. Actually part of my fantasy is to be a fly on the wall as she tries to get on with her life. To look into her eyes, knowing she is only pretending nothing is wrong, in fact she is hurting badly inside, and if I did it right, she'll still be sore on the outside too. And preferably, confront her. So she has to look at me, knowing I saw her naked, did everything I wanted to her body against her will, and that nothing can ever change that. Also, if I videotaped it, maybe some old fashioned black mailin' is on the cards?
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:00 PM   #7
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pow, right between the eyes, just call him dead eye dude
Old 05-11-2006, 08:03 PM   #8
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fastest bananas in the West Sheriff!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:09 PM   #9
Grm
Banned

Sits back in his rocking chair, watching Marshal Dude cleaning up the town.
Grm
Old 05-11-2006, 08:36 PM   #10
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've just stumbled across photographic evidence of Grm and Somedude, they may try and keep it under wraps, but the truth is out there

Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:02 PM   #11
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
I've just stumbled across photographic evidence of Grm and Somedude, they may try and keep it under wraps, but the truth is out there

LMAO Rogue!!!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 11:25 PM   #12
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Speaking about banging on the door, oh, yeah, I just love banging on the door.
I have a craving, you gave me this craving, and you got to satisfy my craving, oh msiter, please, please, do anything you want, go anywhere you want, gimme, gimme.
Ever been a damn addict? Ever been real thirsty, dying for a drink?
Oh, come on, one more shot, one more.

OH, God, can't take it anymore, can't. You had me, now I can't live, I can't.
You gotta help me, damn it you gotta.

Kill me, I want release, please, cut me off.

And then you take a knife and slowly, slowly slit your self and begin to die.

Here we go, baby, the ultimate trip, the ultimate trip. Darkness, Whiteness, darkness, whiteness. all mingling. all running together. and splat, it is gone.

You know, when I was a little girl I threw myself off a building.

The inteniton was to kill myself, but did not succeed.

I remember being carted off into the operating room, and did not never remember going under. But you always, always, wake up. Now, do you?

But you don't want to wake up, you want to remain dead. But they want you to wake up. So, you do.

Hell, you died once, being raped, now die the seocnd death, physcial death.

Is there such a thing as a spritual death? Why if you ain't got a spirit?

Huh? deos that make me a vampire? All I want is to bite your pretty little nieck. yeah, come on baby. I love it.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 02:26 PM   #13
rpstkllr

Default Goodbye...

When i come to RAPEBOARD for some months all my rapefantasys ending with snuff. But its good to chat with the people here, they make me see thats not important to kill her. I´ve make some experience that no one want to chat with a (fantasy) killer. And now (thank you all!!) i´m not proud of my fantasys and storys. I want say goodbye

rpstkllr.

Some people get me wrong: I´M NOT REALLY A MURDER !

Last edited by rpstkllr; 03-06-2007 at 03:30 PM.
Old 05-12-2006, 03:35 PM   #14
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpstkllr
When i come to RAPEBOARD for some months all my rapefantasys ending with snuff. But its good to chat with the people here, they make me see thats not important to kill her. I´ve make some experience that no one want to chat with a killer. And now (thank you all!!) i´m no more proud of my old fantasys and storys. No joke: i think i´ll be better now.
I want say goodbye as rpstkllr.

Thank you all.

Special thanks to Jennysnowbabe ( I´ll never want kill you)
and rapemyass ( sorry i don´t write the story ready. )

It´s really no joke...

Hope you get time off for good behavior. See ya in about 20 years.
Old 05-12-2006, 04:33 PM   #15
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation

Mine end that way when I'm really sexually frustrated. Which is most of the time. I don't like the snuff boards tho. They're all fascinated with blood and guts and crap that turns me off. In my fantasises, the rape is a lot more central to the focus.
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 01:53 AM   #16
Balance

Balance Level 3 (300+)Balance Level 3 (300+)Balance Level 3 (300+)Balance Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravjey
Thanks for the pic

Fantasy is fantasy, whetever the content. However, I must qualify that. If you find that u r looking at real people with an increasing urge to act out ur fantasy, then I'd say its time to see someone about it. I say that from personal experience.
I was at a point of escalation, but that was before, not now. Now I am happy within the realms I've set, I know its only fantasy and that's the way it's going to stay.

I did seriously consider professional help at one point, but now I feel much more at peace and I completely trust myself.
Old 05-14-2006, 01:59 AM   #17
Balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzzkill
Um, well I guess first off, if you are talking about what is plausabile and what isn't, you do know that some people do keep sex slaves and then release them, it happens all the time. In stable democracies like ours it happens, often times nobody gets caguht. In cracked-out formet Soviet states it happens and nobody even gets arrested for it. So if you have to have 'realism' in your fantasies you could include that. I wonder why you need to have a time in your fantasy where the ordeal ends for the victem? Why can't you just not go there? And why do you fantasize about something that you don't want to fantasize about, like snuff? I guess that seems kinda weird to me is all. But like Pravjey said: "fantasy is fantasy", it's not like its wrong to fantasize about horrible, evil things like that. I mean thoughts cannot be morally wrong, only actions, right?
It's not that I don't like murder in my fantasies, it's a way to make them more realistic and I embrace that. I made this thread because I was wondering what other people thought about it.

I'm not aware of any stories where sex slaves are released and life goes on as normal. Maybe it's possible, but I think it would be a huge risk with a lot of factors.

Why must the ordeal come to an end? Simply because I don't want to keep the same slave forever. I want to move onto to new and better things, always.
Old 05-14-2006, 02:14 AM   #18
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

Well, it is like this,

So you have this cheerleader on her knees in front of you, with her hands tied to her back and her clothes ripped to pieces. Youre forcing your cock down the little whores throat and soon cum all over her face. My question is: Is it considered rude and not very polite to not offer to pay for the cunts cab so she can get back home after you've kicked her out the door?

...and like you said,

Why must the ordeal come to an end? Simply because I don't want to keep the same slave forever. I want to move onto to new and better things, always.

yeah, babe, snuff the cheer leader.

Cheers!! Down will come baby, leader and all.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:55 AM   #19
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Well, it is like this,

So you have this cheerleader on her knees in front of you, with her hands tied to her back and her clothes ripped to pieces. Youre forcing your cock down the little whores throat and soon cum all over her face. My question is: Is it considered rude and not very polite to not offer to pay for the cunts cab so she can get back home after you've kicked her out the door?
Firstly, why would you want to pay for her cab home? There is something quite arousing about violating her and then leaving her to get home by herself naked and with no money. Chances are, she'll probably have to sell herself for a ride.

Secondly, the bitch has been raped. Somehow, paying for a cab home is not going to make her feel any better. The judge isn't exactly going to say on sentencing, "You have committed a horrific crime, but as you paid for for her cab home then I'll give you a suspended sentence". You might as well go all the way and show her you are a complete bastard with no conscience.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 09:38 AM   #20
Helpless

Helpless is infamous around these partsHelpless is infamous around these parts

Personally I would find it a complete turn off to get to the end of a fantasy and find out that i'm dead. That means that the fun's over for me. I agree with Pravjey: There is something quite arousing about violating her and then leaving her to get home by herself naked and with no money. Chances are, she'll probably have to sell herself for a ride.

Mmmm...
Helpless is offline   Reply With Quote