Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-27-2008, 12:46 PM   #1
Trish the Dish

Trish the Dish has initial reputation
Default My lesbian rape fantasies

Hi everyone, this is my first time starting a thread so don't be too harsh on me. I'm a 25 year old lesbian and ever since I first met her in college I've had fantasies about dominating and taking control over my friend Karen. She's completely oblivious to this and... I guess it's better that way. When I roomed with her, I often found myself gazing over at her breasts while she slept and rubbing myself thinking about all the ways I could take advantage of her. If only the real world didn't have consequences!
Are there any other girls out there that get off on the idea of forcing their straight girlfriend into being an unwilling sex slave? Just curious what other people's thoughts on the subject were.
Trish the Dish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:08 AM   #2
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish the Dish View Post
Hi everyone, this is my first time starting a thread so don't be too harsh on me. I'm a 25 year old lesbian and ever since I first met her in college I've had fantasies about dominating and taking control over my friend Karen. She's completely oblivious to this and... I guess it's better that way. When I roomed with her, I often found myself gazing over at her breasts while she slept and rubbing myself thinking about all the ways I could take advantage of her. If only the real world didn't have consequences!
Are there any other girls out there that get off on the idea of forcing their straight girlfriend into being an unwilling sex slave? Just curious what other people's thoughts on the subject were.

Welcome to the board Trish The Dish *cough* mallrats *cough*
Old 02-28-2008, 07:26 AM   #3
Trish the Dish

<~~ Kevin Smith geek.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:28 AM   #4
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I cant answer your question, but raping a lesbian is a huge turn on....
Old 02-28-2008, 07:41 AM   #5
Balishag

Balishag has initial reputation

I don't really have any lesbian rape fantasies, but I often fantasize about my and a friend of mine (in particualr, this artist friend of mine, but maybe that's because she's about the only real good girlfriend I have) being raped together. it includes forced lesbianism a lot.
Balishag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:45 AM   #6
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
I cant answer your question, but raping a lesbian is a huge turn on....
In that case I might refer you to an acquaintance of mine. She's a lesbian and she actually enjoys rape fantasy now and then.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:47 AM   #7
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That would be great!

But with you around ..... would i had a mind for her?
Old 02-28-2008, 07:49 AM   #8
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
That would be great!
I'll PM you about her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
But with you around ..... would i had a mind for her?
I can't say for sure ... hope not, though!
Old 02-28-2008, 07:50 AM   #9
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
I can't say for sure ...
Old 02-28-2008, 07:52 AM   #10
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Old 02-28-2008, 07:54 AM   #11
ego
the obscure

Old 02-28-2008, 08:03 AM   #12
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Oh ... come on, dear.
You know I'm yours!
*pats ego on the head*
Poor puppy ...
Old 02-28-2008, 08:12 AM   #13
ego
the obscure

But you doubt about whose am i, dont you?

*looks at her with puppy eyes*
Old 02-28-2008, 08:14 AM   #14
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

I like to watch the lesbian rape specialy if they were friends,but I see the lesbian gang rape is more exciting.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:16 AM   #15
Trish the Dish

I can't post when I go to advanced mode! I don't know if it's a popup blocker or what, but I just tried it twice and both times my whole post just disappeared! I'm really frustrated right now, especially since I typed a LOT both times.. I'm almost afraid to give it another go.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:18 AM   #16
ego
the obscure

Just right click and copy it before anything else. You can paste it then without lose it.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:23 AM   #17
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
But you doubt about whose am i, dont you?
I generally doubt everything a man says, dear ... I thought you already knew that.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:31 AM   #18
Trish the Dish

Well, it posted with the quick reply... so I will give it one more shot. but for the record, this was meant in reply to Ego.

I think it's really interesting what you said about your fantasy of raping a lesbian. I guess it doesn't surprise me. A guy getting off on raping a lesbian doesn't seem too different to me than me fantasizing about raping a straight girl. I think it's a power thing.

Earlier I tried replying to a post by someone else about when the fetish started... that disappeared too. I guess I can only do a quick reply for some reason. But, darn it, it's relevant to this post too, so I'm gonna grit my teeth and type it allllllll out again. No one can say I don't do all I can to participate!

Here goes...

I guess my fantasies really started when I was a little girl. They weren't sexual at that point.. at least, I don't think so. But, there was just something about being the one in charge. The incident I recall that I guess kickstarted everything, I guess it must've been 3rd or 4th grade. This skinny brunette brat, we'll call her Ashley (who, by the way, fancied herself ever so pretty and popular) took away the bouncy ball I was playing with on the playground. I got so mad I pushed her down on the pavement and took my ball back! Suddenly, as I stood over her, she started crying and sobbing... and I guess a rush of power came over me. I started threatening to hit her with the ball, just to make her cry more!
(For the record, later on, she got in trouble for taking the ball from me and I got away scot free. **puppy dog eyes go a long way! hehe!**)

Looking back to it, I'm sure I was completely oblivious to sex at that point in my life. But as I grew towards lesbian in my teen yers, it became a consistent fantasy of mine to take a straight girl, a girl that'd never even think of doing a lesbian act... the kind of girl that'd take one look at me and call me a "dyke"... and force her down to her knees, make her eat me out while looking up at me with tears in her eyes.
I don't know what it is, but even thinking about it now gets me a little wet...

well, at least it did the first two times I tried to post all that!!!! lol.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:40 AM   #19
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
I knew but i hoped you can make exceptions now and then.
I actually might be willing to make an exception when it comes to you.
What do I get in return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish the Dish
I think it's really interesting what you said about your fantasy of raping a lesbian. I guess it doesn't surprise me. A guy getting off on raping a lesbian doesn't seem too different to me than me fantasizing about raping a straight girl. I think it's a power thing.
Well, rape in general is more about power, self-gratification (rapist) and degradation (victim), also about humiliation sometimes. The real treat for the victim is mostly the de-humanisation. Being turned merely into a sexual object, a body to be taken deprives the victim of her (or his of course) personality and humanity.
So by fantasising about raping someone homosexual (or heterosexual from a gay perspective) only multiplies that trauma, degrading the victims personality (and thus sexual preference) into nothing even more. Having - and especially using - that power over somebody can be an addictive rush.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:45 AM   #20
ego
the obscure

Quote:
I think if it was about power and only, i would be fantasizing of raping a man.
There is a common thing in all rapes: the victim does not want. And thats turning me on, doing things on her that she does not want.
Now, when the victim is straight, she does want sex (with men generally) but not with the specific man (or under the specific situation). With a dyke, its different. She does not want it with me and with someone generally. She's forced to do things against her nature.

Quote:
it became a consistent fantasy of mine to take a straight girl, a girl that'd never even think of doing a lesbian act... the kind of girl that'd take one look at me and call me a "dyke"... and force her down to her knees, make her eat me out while looking up at me with tears in her eyes.
I don't know what it is, but even thinking about it now gets me a little wet...

well, at least it did the first two times I tried to post all that!!!! lol.
Yes, it makes my "ego" moving as well. I guess i'll let you play with your victim before i move on you!