Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-15-2012, 07:51 AM   #21
Your_Prey

Your_Prey has initial reputation

For me it's the loss of control. For a man to have that much desire that he lets go of societal norms/rules, and acts on his pure animal instinct. It's so primitive and extremely erotic...

And, the humiliation that no matter how hard I fight or try to escape; he will win, and he will get what he needs. That, combined with the shame of how my body reacts positively to his touch.

The ultimate betrayal to yourself.
Your_Prey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:41 AM   #22
Azores89

Azores89 has initial reputation

Quote:
For me it's the loss of control. For a man to have that much desire that he lets go of societal norms/rules, and acts on his pure animal instinct. It's so primitive and extremely erotic...

And, the humiliation that no matter how hard I fight or try to escape; he will win, and he will get what he needs. That, combined with the shame of how my body reacts positively to his touch.

The ultimate betrayal to yourself.
I agree..there's a type of men inherent to each of ourselves that drives that thought tho. There are those men that my head goes like 'I want him to rape the shit outta me' sort of thought
Azores89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:46 AM   #23
Morbinnie
Privileged Member

Morbinnie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Morbinnie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Morbinnie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Morbinnie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Morbinnie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Morbinnie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Morbinnie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Morbinnie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Morbinnie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Morbinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirley1990 View Post
The vulnerability, the fear and the fact that any man who wants to rape a woman, can do that. The feeling the man enjoys my fear, my pain, my freaking out. The fact that that man has probably raped more women and will rape more women in the future. The fact my life and my body's depending on that man.
Boner Achieved!!!
those facts next to your avatar really turned me on

let me do a little for you

Morbinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #24
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink

To answer Cock's questions, what gets me going:

Humiliation:

There are different types of humiliation: There's the humiliation of being helpless during the rape. There's binge degraded during the rape by being called names. The humiliation that comes after the rape when I have to tell someone: Husband, police, doctors, etc.

I don't enjoy activities in my roleplay to be made to do things like masturbate, being made to say I'm a whore or slut. This is because it usually take place during the sex portion of the game and just when I'm enjoying the thought that my character is experiencing all the pain of the rape the guy wants to to start talking. Hey, guy, my character is in torment. It's not the time for chat.

Anyway, I digress. One of my favorite fantasies is thinking about my character returning to work after being raped. Especially if its a gangrape and/or if I become pregnant by the rape and keep the baby.

Dreaming that my character walks to the photocopier, past a glass wall, a room of three guys, one says that he heard I was raped. Another syas he heard it was a gang rape. The third says he heard it was two guys then the other says, "No, I heard it was four." They all start talking about how they would have enjoyed being part of the gang that raped me.

Violation:

Totally. To be penetrated by a man or men who I don't know, want, like, etc. Total turn on.

Sex:

It is the best part of the roleplay. The guy on top of me. Given my lots, lots, lots, lots of "In, out, in out, in, out, in, out" as I describe my character moaning and groaning in pain, my boobs jiggling with each thrust, my head going side to side in torment, my hands twitching in fear.

Treated like meat:

Yup, definitely.

Irresistable:

Yes. My characters are not gorgeous. Just nice looking moms. Well dressed. The kind the guys would turn their heads to get a peek at when I walk by.

Psychological:

OH YES! Love to end with a post script that my rapist(s) see me six months later with a swelled belly. They've done their jobs.

Hit and/or roughed up:

I have found on AOL at least that most guys don't like to hurt women. Personally, a rapist with a gun is way to easy. "Real reapists don't use guns." A knife to the throat can be fun, but I really enjoy being slapped around, hit, punched into submission. I am a strong woman and will fight back if givent the opportunity so being beaten into submission is definitely a trun-on.

Contrast to daily life:

I'm a low leael accountant in a huge, huge, huge, multinational. So, yeah, it is something different from my daily life.

Fear and terror:

Wouldn't be rape without it.

Other:

I've been killed five times. Liked it.

Hung three times, shot once (while on the phone and my husband made to hear it), and choked to death once.

I was branded once. He had a buddy come over after the rape and tattoo the word RAPED in a semi-circle over my right areola and the date in a semi-circle under the bottom of the areola. He said he would come back in five years and do the left one.

GREAT roleplay!!

I was made to strip once, then put glue in my bra, then thumb tacks, and put it back on. He squeezed the bra while banging me causing the thumb tacks to dig into my breasts.

Fantastic!!!

I had staples put into my breasts and then removed.

Pain!!

Was made to do the family dog once after the attacker had is pleasure with me. That's humilation for ya!!!

Was gang raped by seven men and then forced to kiss and thank all seven at the end.

Was taken down three blocks fully naked after the rape and then locked to the flag pole of my sons school so all the kids could see me. Can't hide the fact that I was raped.

That's all for now.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:48 PM   #25
camilla

camilla has initial reputation

wow... im sorry but I get wet by reading this. I know i should be dry and tight, sorry. I need the penetration pain to keep me dry and nice for you guys....Camilla
camilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:03 AM   #26
Ratlady

Ratlady Level 1 (100+)Ratlady Level 1 (100+)

Being violated & forced. Not being irresistible, being a piece of meat, a hole - or 3 holes to be pumped & used.