Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-20-2008, 09:42 AM   #61
Trish the Dish

Trish the Dish has initial reputation

But, oh, by the way, despite my flakiness Sierra is definitely welcome to join in on the fun.

Last edited by Trish the Dish; 03-20-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Trish the Dish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:45 AM   #62
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish the Dish
It's not so much a comparision as an observation. But, you see what I mean when I call you uppity. I'll give you arrogant too. And tiny?? I'll have you know I'm a double D cup. Hardly tiny.
Double-D?
Well, I hope gravity hasn't claimed too much of its toll yet ...

Quote:
Oh, I'd have my ways. But telling you exactly, I'd feel like the dumb villian in every movie that tells her whole plan, only to be thwarted because she was foolish enough to tell them how to stop her. I will say, though, that given your strongheadedness... a little chloroform and some rope will go a long way. You'll be helpless and begging before I've even started to teach you how to eat pussy like a pro.
I'm a quick study and I do everything like a pro!
I hardly doubt your ability to subdue me however ... and I very much doubt ego's willingness to aid you in your "quest".

Quote:
I guess I can't hold that against you. I've spent a lot of time on here attempting, in vain, to explain to guys why a lesbian... even in fantasy... is NOT particularily interested in being raped by a man. I just find the whole idea a little icky. The form of a woman is so much more... tasty. Not to mention anatomically pleasing. As for equipment, though... I'm sure you've experienced the pleasure that is the vibrator.
In theory you can hold anything against me. Me caring however is the hard part.
Well, in my opinion - although I know a lesbian having rape fantasies with men - the general idea of being homosexual pretty much defies the notion of sexual fantasies about the opposite sex. Guys just can't handle the thought of a woman having no interest in them, homosexual or not.
And I guess we certainly all agree on the dominance of the beauty of the female body over the male version ...
Although my possible experiences with a vibrator are nobody's business here it can just never be valid substitute for the real thing. Some guys playing with sex dolls might disagree but then again ... the path of the wicked ...

Quote:
I've noticed that seems to be his M.O. lol. But I'm sure after he sees you helpless and squirming beneath me, he'll realize how much more fun he could have with me as a partner rather than an additional toy. Seems to me like he has plenty of those. But a woman to rape them with? Now that's a rare and useful find.
Well, that decision is for him to make ... and eventually for you to endure!
Old 03-20-2008, 09:55 AM   #63
Trish the Dish

Well I finally went back and edited my various mistakes all due to a mixup of your name and Sierra's, Stern. The intoxication of the thrill does that sort of thing sometimes.

But, at least we seem to be on common grounds with things. You're actually just a flip side of myself in all this. Teasing me for the sake of flattery, just like I teased ego... for shame. I think, regardless of all our various preferences that ego would at least certainly agree with me that a self-important tease like you sooooooo deserves to be punished. Even if he attempts to go after me afterwards, it'd be almost worth it. Besides, I'm sure if you can keep him in line, despite your love for his "equipment", I could totally keep him from ever getting to me.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:14 AM   #64
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Teasing me for the sake of flattery, just like I teased ego... for shame.
Teasing?
Flattery?
Those would imply some sort of interest I take ...
Quite the leap you're taking there ...

Quote:
(...)that a self-important tease like you sooooooo deserves to be punished.
Yes, I am many things ... and some would probably like to punish me ...
But who out there COULD?

Quote:
Even if he attempts to go after me afterwards, it'd be almost worth it.
Almost?
Certainly!
Old 03-20-2008, 12:10 PM   #65
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Overestimation of one's own capabilities ... what a wonderful delusion, everytime I encounter it.
Curious inquiry: How exactly would you do that?
She would be asking my help!
Oh, wait, that happened already!

Quote:
You got it all wrong however. Ego and me might let you join just for kicks.
Although I'm pretty sure ego wouldn't actually care for your plans or intentions and just make you his toy ...
Hmm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish the Dish View Post
I've noticed that seems to be his M.O. lol. But I'm sure after he sees you helpless and squirming beneath me, he'll realize how much more fun he could have with me as a partner rather than an additional toy. Seems to me like he has plenty of those. But a woman to rape them with? Now that's a rare and useful find.
Hmm...

This situation becomes more and more interesting....

Quote:
to explain to guys why a lesbian... even in fantasy... is NOT particularily interested in being raped by a man. I just find the whole idea a little icky.

The form of a woman is so much more... tasty. Not to mention anatomically pleasing.
Explain? There is a saying here: "Dont try teach a pig how to sing. Not only you lose your time, but you bother the pig as well.
I mean, we speak rape Trish. Who cares if you are interested? Just do your best to avoid it!

Of course it is, no doubt. One of the reasons i thank god i am male!

@Sierra, at this point i would like you to reconsider about my manipulation skills. Look at them! So sure they know what i would do, what i have in my mind! The perfect victims! They spar about who i rape first!
Old 03-20-2008, 12:38 PM   #66
Trish the Dish

You know, as much fun as I'm having with all this... I have to say, while ego's certainly getting off on the attention and Stern is quite amused:

[QUOTE=Sternenlied]
Flattery?
Those would imply some sort of interest I take ...
Quite the leap you're taking there ... [QUOTE]

( If you weren't taking an interest, you wouldn't be here, hanging onto my every word. You know you want it, Stern. )

But, while that's all good fun, I have to confess I'm kind of disappointed. I started this bulletin hoping another girl with my tastes might come along and give me some ideas I haven't thought of yet. So far, I'm just teasing a straight girl with no interest in pussy and battling off a man with a hard on for raping me. I might have to start another post and hope I find at least a bi girl to take interest in MY fantasies.
Old 03-20-2008, 12:51 PM   #67
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
( If you weren't taking an interest, you wouldn't be here, hanging onto my every word. You know you want it, Stern. )
Hanging onto your every word?
If I remember correctly it was YOU who started chasing after ME ...
Not that I mind, don't get me wrong ... after all you're the first lesbian I encountered here going after me. Also I am not saying the thought of a woman raping me has no intriguing appeal, I cannot deny that.

Seriously to your point now.
If memory serves you're the first lesbian on RapeBoard on the prowl to rape straight women. I know another lesbian who likes the idea of being raped by other women (probably supported by men) but your fantasy is rather new around here.

I hope you're successful however!
Old 03-20-2008, 01:00 PM   #68
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Wow! Stern?

Quote:
But, while that's all good fun, I have to confess I'm kind of disappointed. I started this bulletin hoping another girl with my tastes might come along and give me some ideas I haven't thought of yet. So far, I'm just teasing a straight girl with no interest in pussy and battling off a man with a hard on for raping me. I might have to start another post and hope I find at least a bi girl to take interest in MY fantasies.
Hey, you shot a rabbit, a deer you got! Why complaining?
I admit you found no new ideas, but you found a first class victim opening her door to you! What more you want? I had to run after her for months to achive that!
Or you just seek a way to retreat in front of the dificulties your desires brought you?

Finish it!
Old 03-20-2008, 01:27 PM   #69
Trish the Dish

Do my eyes decieve me, or is ego practically handing Stern over to me for my use? Hmm... well, I agree, this could get interesting. And I can't help but notice I've talked her half into the idea. I guess I wouldn't want her too into it anyway. Her not wanting to be a girl's toy makes it all the more fun for me when she's finally broken, looking up at me with tears in her eyes as I scratch my fingernails across her breasts... or maybe one hand molesting those tits while my other hand crawls ever so slowly towards her holiest of holies. I hope she'll enjoy her new life as my sex slave. She's lucky I've come to respect her enough to start out slow. Normally I'd just grab her by her hair and force her to her knees, slap her until she BEGS to be allowed to taste me...
Old 03-20-2008, 01:34 PM   #70
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Yes, I am many things ... and some would probably like to punish me ...
But who out there COULD?
I bet I could But would I...
Old 03-20-2008, 01:41 PM   #71
Trish the Dish

I'm working on it, officer.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:02 PM   #72
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Do my eyes decieve me, or is ego practically handing Stern over to me for my use?
Aah. Would i sacrifice a pawn in order to capture a queen? Would i help/support the pawn to come closer to the queen?
Yes i would. But isnt it soo funny when the pawn thinks -i could have put the fullstop here- that it acts on its own and for its own?

Quote:
Her not wanting to be a girl's toy makes it all the more fun for me when she's finally broken, looking up at me with tears in her eyes as I scratch my fingernails across her breasts... or maybe one hand molesting those tits while my other hand crawls ever so slowly towards her holiest of holies. I hope she'll enjoy her new life as my sex slave. She's lucky I've come to respect her enough to start out slow. Normally I'd just grab her by her hair and force her to her knees, slap her until she BEGS to be allowed to taste me...
Ok, that was hot. Go on like that and you have my full assistance!
Old 06-26-2008, 08:44 PM   #73
CrashGirl

CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)

In response to the OP, I've had plenty of lesbian rape fantasies. I've always been attracted to both girls and guys. I have fantasies where I'll pin a girl down and take her myself and fantasies where I watch my husband rape her. I was even lucky enough in the past to have 1 girl who was into being taken.
CrashGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:56 PM   #74
mischef

mischef has initial reputation

hey trish, ego, stern is there room for another?
mischef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #75
memorex

memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to memorex Send a message via Yahoo to memorex

Loving the thread guys, quite the debate.
I can see where a girl could be handy in luring unsuspecting girls into a rapists trap, The bonnie and clyde of rape, im liking it

Last edited by memorex; 09-01-2012 at 10:01 PM.
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:36 AM   #76
mischef

if no one will mind i just have to say Ego your gonna get your ass kicked by trish and stern... i wish i could be there for the smackdown, and forget my previous comment i would perfer to just watch

Last edited by mischef; 09-26-2012 at 12:41 AM. Reason: i left ego out... who cares anyways :)
mischef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:37 AM   #77
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mischef have you noticed this thread pettered out years ago?
Old 10-16-2012, 02:07 AM   #78
mischef

it did? hey i just joined a couple months ago and this is the first thing i found so excuse me for being stupid