Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-16-2012, 11:30 PM   #1
Jeb Ridge

Jeb Ridge has initial reputation
Default A Treatise on Rape

Please join into this ongoing discussion

Rape a Treatise

It is my intention that this post will be a structured approach to describing the rape that all of us who use this forum enjoy.
I will add regularly add to this post with the intention of developing a treatise on the subject of rape from the rapists point of view.
I hope that some of you will join in and add your thoughts to the aspect of rape that is being discussed.

Why do we rape?
I can will begin by telling you my thoughts.
There are many lovely women and girls in this world, all of whom I want to have sex with, to possess totally, to take and humiliate. Obviously none of
the women I want are going to give me themselves voluntarily, in fact I don't want them to. I want to have them helpless and hopeless and I want to
take them on my own terms, when and where I want to. That is my reason for rape. What is yours?

How To Select Victims
How would you select your victims?

Here is what I think;
I prefer not to rape women at random and on impulse. Of course if a good opportunity arose I would take advantage of it (who wouldnt). But in general
the opportunity rape can be too risky for me and is usually hurried and messy. I like to have a planned approach that gives me the right woman in the
best possible place with minimum risk and plenty of time to enjoy her.

So I prefer to select victim and to plan my rape of her, this also allow me to rape women who I find really attractive and who I would not be able
to fuck under any other circumstances.

Where to find the the right women?

I find the best places are
- Universtity Campus's
- Shopping Malls (both shoppers and women serving in stores)
- Bars (but not as much because they are usually not alone)

The idea is to be always alert for potential victims, assess every woman you see in any situation and be awake to possibilityies, they will happen

What do you think?

Last edited by Jeb Ridge; 09-18-2012 at 02:25 PM.
Jeb Ridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Ridge View Post
.......I want to have them helpless and hopeless and I want to
take them on my own terms, when and where I want to. That is my reason for rape. What is yours?
Thats probably the whole point, that rapists need total control over and obedience from their victims.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:12 PM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm too stingy to buy her dinner before I fuck her.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:32 PM   #4
Jeb Ridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigal View Post
Thats probably the whole point, that rapists need total control over and obedience from their victims.
Couldn't agree more, if not obedience then dominance and control, intersting subject to discuss
Old 09-18-2012, 04:34 PM   #5
Jeb Ridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I'm too stingy to buy her dinner before I fuck her.

I find buying sex with dinner and seduction pretty uninteresting. what turns me on is coercing a woman to submit either by restraint or by some other means like threats or blackmail. I definitely do not want willing