Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Out of Range (M/F/abduct/capt/impreg/espcape)

My car came to a complete stop in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere. Along the highway that bridges Glen Innes to Warwick houses are fairly few and far between. I don’t get why my car stopped. The fuel lights not on. No fault alarms show on the dash console. It just made this funny noise and completely stopped! Fuck! I turn off the ignition, then switch it on again hoping it would magically roar the v8 into life again. Nothing. I keep turning it again and again, nothing but this ticking sound. Fuck I mutter again. This is just what I need!

I’m on my way back from a weeklong study residency, and was anxious as hell to get back home. I’ve been driving tired and the last thing I need is this! I don’t stop swearing as I pull my mobile up from the passenger seat to call my husband. Maybe he can do a mercy dash. I’d have to wait approximately three hours of course. And its freezing. Fuck. No reception?? The little blocks up the top sink from one to searching and then to no signal. FUCK! I scream out loud and bash my head on the steering wheel. Fuck fuck fuck. This is just so wrong. So not fair! I curse my phone provider, thinking all kinds of horrifying thoughts. What if there was a fatal accident? Or someone was INJURED? How the hell are you supposed to call for help?! Well. I can sit. Or I can get out and see if the signal improves. Maybe a truck will come along, but then they move so fast along the highway they just aren’t going to stop.

Gathering myself together, I step out into the cold dead night, leaving the door open for warmth as I check the signal. Still nothing. No signal. God what do I do now? I lean my chin against the car and lean into it, weighing up the options, trying to not cry in frustration. I take a big deep shaky breath and exhale, watching the CO2 curl out in white wisps and disappear into the cold. I cant hear a thing, but the birds of night, crickets and other insects. But I feel like I’m not alone. I become sure of it, and my hair stands on end. I hear shuffling behind me in the long grasses off the shoulder, into the pitch black darkness I peer, until a curious wallaby presents himself and after watching eachother for a long time, decides hes hungry enough to ignore me and eat, keeping an eye on me. Meanwhile no other car has come.

Fuck. I sigh out loud and gather my things, a jacket, my bag with my purse and keys and close the door. Pressing the button on the remote it lights up, locked up and hopefully not going to get stolen or broken into. All the while I hold my phone in my hand, hoping and waiting. Now which way? I look up and down each side of the highway, not knowing which way the signal might kick in soonest. Cant recall having passed any farmhouses within half an hour or so. In the end I urge myself forward, folding my arms about me in the cold.

Thank god I’m dressed for it. Track pants, runners, t shirt. Jacket.
As I walk along I stare at the stars, but keep an ear out for cars and an eye out for shadows in the darkness. Its so black. So silent. Scary. I walk for twenty minutes. No farm house or driveway in sight. I’ve been checking it every minute it seems. But there is still no signal. FINALLY I hear a welcome sound, the drone of a distant engine! I stand and wait for it, watching as the headlights come closer, wondering how far out I ought to walk onto the road so that I don’t get hit. What if they’re asleep at the wheel?

Shhh! Brushing that thought aside I stepped out and waved my arms as they approached, a big chevvy ute by the look and sounds of things, and not kept in the best condition as it came to a rumbling stop just past me. I walked quickly up to the passenger door and looked inside at the shape, moving across the seat and pushing up the lock for me to open the door. When I did the soft light came on, illuminating the rough and ready insides of the vehicle and the even rougher looking man in the drivers seat.

“Hey” I said, smiling apologetically. “My cars broken down and I’m out of range!”
“That’s your car back there?” he nodded his head in the backwards direction, miles away now.
“Yeah. Um… “ feeling bad at having to ask. “Do you have a mobile I can use?” he stares at me for a while then shakes his head and says, “I gotta phone back home.”
“oh.” Damn.
“Why don’t you hop in? You can use it there. “
“er… yeah” Im not too sure about that. I look at hm suspiciously, then back at the long drawn empty darkness towards the direction of the car. Cant he look at the car and see if he can fix it?

“Its too dark to fix anything now, I can look in the morning, or you can use the phone at my place. Don’t worry my girlfriends at home.” Okay so hes got a girlfriend….”Hurry up” he says impatiently, annoyance showing. I climb in next to him on the bench seat, again smiling with the awkwardness.

“Thankyou” I smile. “how far away is your place?”

“ten munutes or so” he guns the engine into gear and takes off, the noise of the engine filling the cabin making it hard to talk. I sneak a sideways look at him and he smiles back at me, then I notice for the first time he has a kind of handsome face in a rugged ready kind of way. His cap hides most of his hair and shields most of his eyes, but I note that he sneaks a lot of looks at me as well. The stubbles thick and getting long, like hes been away all weekend. I feel bad for making him pick me up, the least I can do is be pleasant.

“Been away for the weekend?” I ask brightly.

“he looks down at my covered legs. “No” back at the road.
“oh…. What were you doing then?”

“Huntin” looking me in the eye then back at the road picking up speed around the bend. So he kills little animals. What can I say to that? He’s obviously not the talkative type anyway so I smile tightly and go to staring out the window at the scenery, hoping that no kangaroos or rabbits come out over the highway. He’d probably aim for them. God…. I keep checking on my phone and its still out of range.

At last we turn off the highway up a dirt road. The cab bounces around so I have to grab my bag to stop it from spilling its contents. I look at the guy and the direction he’s driving, hoping I haven’t made a grave mistake, but he looks calm and collected, driving on. If anything he becomes chatty and relaxed, asking me about my life. My partner, my kids, what I was doing on the highway by myself, what I’m studying. He cracks a few jokes. I find myself warming to him in the end.

Eventually the hill flattens out and there a letterbox and a driveway. More wilderness as we drive. But much smoother. The shape of a queenslander style house looms ahead in the darkness. Something strikes me as strange though. If he had a girlfriend, why weren’t the lights on? What do I say? This is weird. Wheres my phone? Fuck I dropped it. I put my foot on it to stop it from sliding around and reach own to get it.

“um.. you have a girlfriend right?”

“yeah she must be in bed already” Relief!

“Oh. She wont mind I’m here?”

“of course not!”

“cool so ill just use the phone to ring my husband is that alright?” he nods and jumps out slamming the door, I follow suit and push open the heavy door, stepping delicately out onto the step and the ground. I was shocked that there were no dogs here, usually men have dogs, especially rough ones. But instead it was so quiet. So black. I look up at the stars again for comfort.

He grabs an esky and crossbow and a rifle out of the back and strides up towards the house beckoning me to follow. I try to keep up following right behind up the stairs. The front doors unlocked, he just opens it and lets himself in, flicking on the light. Inside I’m greeted with a sight I didn’t expect.

Theres no way a woman lives here. I look around, wide eyed, at the bachelor style mess. Old couch, empty beer bottles, discarded plates, clothes, magazines. My mouth drops open surveying it all. Not a single picture, flower, nick nack. Theres no woman living here. I feel my hair stand on again, this time with real danger biting behind it. The voice in my head screams at me “get out get out now!” but I’m frozen. The front door shut behind me I stand motionless. Hes got a gun. How can I just run out the door? He disappears into the kitchen.

Then hear the unmistakable sound of a vibrating mobile going off.. and its not mine. It silences just as fast. I have a feeling that he had it on him in the ute now. Fuck so why did he bring me here? My heart starts thumping hard. Quick girl think! I can barely breathe let alone think. Just then I notice some lino off to my right, signifying an old crappy bathroom. I clear my throat, hoping when I speak it doesn’t sound like I’m terrified.

“umm… can I use your bathroom?”

He appears and leans against the doorway, using a tea towel wiping down his hands, looks me up and down and stares into my eyes for a split second and nods at the bathroom where I thought it was.

“Cool. I’ll be right out.” Oh my god! I get in and swing the door behind me faster than I’ve ever shut a door in my life, managing to find the flimsy lock on it and set it, then spin around madly to see what kind of reception I have on my phone. NOTHING? How come… oh…. Of course. Hes obviously with Telstra. FUCK! I feel like throwing the phone against the wall as good as it is for me. Useless fucking thing now. I sit on the toilet lid stressing in the grubby bathroom, surveying the discarded towels and work clothes. How do I get out of here? I look behind me, at the window! Its big enough to get out of. I put on the tap and leave it running, hook my little bag over my arm and twist the latch at the top of the old window and go to slide it up.

Its soooo stiff. One of those old ones that you have to rest on latches screwed into the panes to keep it open. I poke my head out and look down. Crap! I cant do it. Its too high. Right next to the window though, is a tin roof on top of the structure housing a humming generator. Quick! No time to lose. I poke my leg out first, and twist, folding myself into the sill, feeling back with my foot until it touches the tin roof. Testing it, its all I can do to hold on and not fall out while I find purchase on the little roof.

Easing myself out onto it, then follow through with the rest of me, handbag dandling off my arm, then I lose my balance and fall hard on to the ground right on my hip. A moment of crushing pain follows and terror that I’m now hurt and stuck! I hear him hammering suddenly on the bathroom door and muffled vocalizations. I have no idea what hes saying but oh lord I have to get OUT of here NOW. SNAP! The window comes crashing down, the little hinges not used to holding it up.

Adrenalin courses through my veins, propelling me to my feet and jut as swiftly down the uneven ground towards the driveway towards the letterbox. And then what? I run for my life, hearing him run through the house and the front door slam open. I run and run hard in the darkness praying I don’t fall.

I start crying as I’m running, yelling out when I hear the truck roar into life. He revs it and the floodlights must have come on, lighting up a great expanse. Hes going to run me over! I scream then running to my right into a thick patch of trees that border his property, splashing through the thick long bushes for as long as I can, and knowing that Ill be making enough noise for him to find me with the gun or the crossbow I stop still and crouch, cowering in the darkness down a dip in the dirt.

He must have known I was this way, it’s the side nearest the window I guess, for he drives and the lights flood through the trees in my direction. I squeeze my eyes shut tight as if by closing them he cant see me. The engine idles then silences.

“ANikkkaaaaa” I hear his gravelly voice saying my name, which with the sing sone tone, sounds especially creepy. The door groans open, and his boot falls on the dirt. I dont think he knows exactly where I am. I shudder and sit still, trying hard to not sniffle as the cold air gets to my nose where the tears didn’t in loosening the mucus.

“I guess I get to go huntin again.” Hearing him rummaging around in his truck, probably for more weapons. Oh god! I bite my lip and try to stop myself from screaming and crying. Quiet quiet.

“You have two choices. You come out here now and get back in my truck. Or, I’ll give you to the count of five before I come in and get you.”

“One, TWO……” my eyes open bolt upright. What do I do!? Can I run? Whats he going to do when he gets me kill me? What if hes... “THREE” ....got that rifle or the crossbow? “FOUR” Oh god! This cant be happening! “FIVE!!”

“ALRIGHT!” I scream standing, knees knocking together, and start walking towards the bright lights, blinded by them once I get the edge of the clearing. His silhouette is there, arms outstretched, long knife in one hand perfectly shaped black against the light of the bulb. Hes got a knife! Hes really going to kill me! I turn into a blubbering mess, my legs barely able to stand myself upright.

“What are you doing?” he says congenially, as if it’s a strange thing for me to be doing, trying to escape a lunatic. What was I doing? Whats he doing!

“Why’ve you got a knife!” I cry, too scared to go any closer, keeping my hands in front of me. He drops his hands to his sides after his question, and answers.

“Well I was in the kitchen,” Lies.

“Y-You said you had a girlfriend”

“oh yeah”, he laughed, “I lied about that”

“Why?” I said quietly, reduced to more tears. He comes in closer and I freak out “Put away the knife!! PLEASE!” he turns and puts it in the back of the ute and holds out his hand toward me, as if I’m supposed to take it.

“hey shhhh! What are you freakin out about? Come back up to the house”

Unable to control my shaking its all I can do to take the two steps to get within an arms length of him but I dont take his hand. I know that he’s lying. I know that this could be the most awful tortuous end to my life about to happen right now. He takes my upper arm in a grip and pushes me face first into the side of the ute, pushing his body against my back to stop me shaking.

“I don’t didn’t bring you here to hurt you.” He says quietly with his gravelly voice, pushing the hair back from my ear and brushing his lips there instead. “As for the absent girlfriend well, shes just left me, and I’ve decided you’re my new girlfriend” He said it just like that.

“But I’m not!” I cried, alarmed. Suddenly he reared back and the next thing I knew I was spun around and there was a crack on my face, and I was down on my knees on the ground. He followed me down with a fistful of hair and as I touched the stinging section of face where he hit me he leaned in really close to me and in a calm deep voice warned me.

“Rule number one. Don’t ever disagree with me” I sobbed when he let go of my hair and lifted me up by my upper arm and forced me into the drivers seat, holding onto me he slide me across and him after me. He hit me! From under the seat he produced yet another knife and poked that into my neck as I screamed and cried.
‘No please! Don’t hurt me! Don’t kill me!”

“Don’t try to get away from me again. Got it princess?” with the knife still pressed into my neck he brought the truck back into life and drove it back up to the house. Every bump and groove in the road moved the blade either deeper or across my tender flesh with horrifying images flashing before my eyes of bleeding to death out here in the sticks with no witness.

Up at the house he parked it and grabbed my upper arm, hauling me out after him and half dragged me up the stairs as I hysterically cried and begged for him not to hurt me. Inside the house he flung me against the wall and pushed himself against me with the knife at my throat.

“SHHH! I said I don’t want to hurt you” he growled. ‘just give me what I want and everything will be fine.” I wanted so bad to believe him, to trust his word. I looked into his eyes hoping to see some truth there. But I knew what I was really dealing with. Still at this moment I wanted to believe. I nodded. He nodded, “alright?” I don’t know what he did with the knife but he led me stumbling over the crap down the dark hallway and flung open the door to what must be his bedroom.

He threw me on it and stood there looking at me, his shape framed by the dim light beyond, which closed down as he shut the door behind him. The double bed smells like stale sweaty man, and I screw up my nose in disgust. This room like all other rooms is littered with stuff.

“Take off your clothes” he said roughly, already clearly excited judging by the tone of his voice as he begins taking off his belt and pulls the shirt from the collar up over his head. I don’t want this! How can this be happening? I would do anything, say anything to get out of it. My face still smarts from the smack, a dull ache reminding me to do what I’m told. With trembling fingers I unzip my jacket, discarding it, along with my t shirt, then my track pants.

“Take it all off” he growls, as he pulls down his jeans and starts taking off his work boots. Before he gets angry I fumble with my bra trying to take it off, by my fingers are so numb I give up and pull the straps down over my shoulders instead, and then pull off my underwear, socks and shoes. I sit with my knees up in front of my chin as he takes off his underwear, and I shut my eyes not wanting to see his weapon.

I feel him getting closer on the bed, and then his hands, rough and calloused for such a young man, graze over my knees. He pushes me down back on the bed and lays on top of me, his knees inserting themselves between min, pushing them further apart. A waft of sweaty armpits reaches my nose. Ugh! Trying to kiss me I turn my head to the side and cry as he ravages my neck, groaning, and tarts mauling my breasts with his hands. Then I feel it, his cock, hot and throbbing, pressed against my thigh, moving closer towards my shaved pussy. Again he tries to kiss me but I don’t let him, so crushing finger come up to my face and he squeezes my cheeks between my teeth.

“You and I both know you don’t want to be here, but this is the last time you or I will ever mention it. Got it?” he warned. I nodded. He leans in close and I feel his lips, smell the stale alcoholic breath, and taste it on his tongue as it rapes my mouth. The stubble scratches my tender soft face. At that moment he pushes his dick inside me, forcing himself in all the way, and starts pumping in and out of me viciously. At first each stroke hurts, until my own body relaxes, lubricating his member as he forces himself inside me again and again. I whimper into his mouth as he fucks me, until his mouth moves away to my shoulder, grunting and groaning like an animal. I want to push him off, but he reads my mind, grabs my hands and effortlessly holds them down above my head while he thrusts faster and harder.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“ohh fuck yeah” he grunts into my ear, and starts squeezing my wrists tight. His cock becomes painful again as he rams it home hard, in its rigid close to coming state, again and again. I know any moment he’s going to erupt in me. I wish I could stop it. I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to pretend its not happening, but I cant help but feel every inch of him as he fucks me and with a loud groan presses himself in deep and holds himself there. His body shudders and then I feel it, his cock contracting, and no doubt, pumping streams of sticky white cum deep inside me. The heat spreads and its so wet, he slides in and out, groaning in pleasure, so much of it.

I start shaking again, now that its over. The shock must be getting to me now. He slides out of me, hot liquefied cum dribbling out behind him down my ass crack to the mattress. The smell of it fills the room. Makes me want to gag. “Thank god I’m on the pill” I think silently.

I roll over and bury my face in the stale smelling sheets, crying as quietly as I can. Hoping he falls asleep before I let myself sob. But after a while he hears me and pulls me roughly onto my back.

“Why are you crying?” he demands. I want to say the truth! But I cant. He asks me again, and I can hear the menace in his voice. Like he’s getting angry.

“because.. I’m so … h- happy” I manage. He looks knowingly pleased, surprised, but pleased.

“Mmmmm… good girl. You know, that makes me really…” he kisses me on the lips and licks up my tears, big slimy tongue lashes on my face, “horny” I try not to move as he kisses me again, sticking his tongue in my mouth, feeling his half flaccid wet slug rubbing against my leg. I don’t know if I can go through that again. But he slides himself in, and being so slippery from his cum already and him being half soft, theres little friction, just a lot of noise and that smell of sex.

I keep crying silently as he moves in and out of me at an agonizingly slower pace. It’s going to take an eternity for him to be fully hard let alone cum again. At least the last rape was over so fast. Now hes taking his time. I doubt if cum can soak into the flesh of a womans vagina, but it sure feels like it. Swollen, tight and sore, my pussy grips onto his now hard cock tight. This time he let me cry the whole time, fucking me slowly like a lover would, so much more harrowing than the last rape. This time when he comes, his whole body shudders in it the intensity of the second orgasm.

Maybe after this hell let me go…

to be cont.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

VERY nice.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:49 AM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

Default thankyou justmetoo! x

“Wake up!” Mans voice nasty voice. Oh god! My eyes spring open, and looking around I see its not a dream. Hes there in the doorway with metal dangling from his means hands. I try to sit up. I cant. My wrist is tied with a rag to a metal ring around it, and that in turn tied to the bed head! I want to cry! I sit up taking care with my wrist, as he darts forward at me I think this is it!

“what are you doing?! No! stop get away!” I cry, kicking at him in terror. He manages to get over the top of my knees and sits on them, pinning them down to the bed and together, turning around so I cant see what hes doing. I continue to thrash, my free hand trying to undo the rag from around my wrist. When he gets off me I see my ankles encircled with thick metal rings bound together with a 30cm chain, and padlocked in place. What the fuck?! Obviously fashioned this morning in his shed while I was asleep.

“What wwhat this?!” I cry incredulously. “What are you going to do to me?”
He leans over me and pulls out a knife trailing it over my breasts and runs it up to my neck, up under my chin forcing me to look into his face. Now I see his face properly for the first time.

Hes my age or a bit younger, sea green eyes, dark brown hair, the kind of tan skin of someone used to working outdoors. His lips are thin and mean, jawline square and stubborn. At least this morning hes made an effort with his hygiene, the smell of deodorant instead of sweaty armpit as he reaches over my head and uses the knife to slice the rag open and set my arm free.

“Get up. Time to start cleaning. This place is a fucking mess bitch. Clean it up!” Is he serious? The way he speaks its as if… as if I’ve been slacking off. What terrible alternate universe have I stumbled into?
“What?”

“I said get up!” he pulls me out by my arm until Im on my feet, the metal cold settling down over my ankles and rests on my upper foot. Its cold. And unyielding. I try taking a step and almost face plant, grabbing onto him as he propels me forward with him towards the kitchen. Its all I can do to move my feet so fast, quick tiny steps, the metal practically biting against bone each time I take too big a step. I cry out in pain many times before he stations me at the sink.

“Put that on” tears of pain roll down my cheeks. In front of me on the bench a little adult costume. Oh god. Does this get any worse? I turn to look at him.
“you expect me to wear this??” holding up the flimsy cheap and tarty maid costume. He sits back, grinning, pulling the knife from across the table and running it against a stone.
“I said put it on didn’t I?” What do I say? Its too much. Is this a joke?
“This is ridiculous! I’m not wearing this.”
“I’m only going to remind you this one last time. Rule number one.” The terrifying expression I see there as he leans forward and raises his voice, is enough to move me to putting it on over my head. Now I feel like a cheap slut. This is ridiculous. Chained to the sink dressed in am aids outfit out in the sticks. If it wasn’t for the fact I’ve been raped twice, I would be laughing.
“I’m going to work” he drawls, ”but I want this place cleaned up by the time I’m done. You can start with the fucken dishes.” He’s going OUT.
He looks up at me, stops sharpening his knife, using it to point it towards me, and I don’t breathe, gripping my hands behind me into the bench.

“ya know I haven’t figured out exactly how I’m going to dispose of you yet, so you better make yourself fucken useful.” he goes back to sharpening “and watch your tone” now the only sound for the next fifteen minutes is the scraping of metal on stone, the splash and clang of plates and saucepans as I fill the sink and put on the gloves he had ready, start cleaning, and the screaming in my brain. Dispose of me? The taste in my mouth is metallic, and its dry.

The scraping noise stops. I feel his eyes, no doubt admiring the tacky outfit he made me wear. The chair scraps back sharply. Instinctively I look and see him slouched with his hand on his crotch, adjusting himself. No please not again I think, hurriedly looking back to my task.

But it comes.

“Come here”
“I thought you wanted me to do this?” I say testily. Looking up at him, down, under my eyelashes trying to look at least a little demure even as I voice my disdain. Do this do that. Make up your fucking mind. I go back to washing. In a split second hes up and grabs my upper arm pinching in hard, and drags me back to the chair with the jingle of chains and my curses form the pain, and deposits me roughly on his lap, facing away. The rubber gloves drip down on his jeans, as I watch his hands snake around the smooth filmy fabric up to my large breasts, groping and squeezing.

I start to notice something else about the lap. I’m sitting right on his cock, and its hard and uncomfortable. His breathing behind me becomes irregular. Why me? Why this? I fend off tears, and luckily, for he orders me to turn around. I do as I’m told, at least in turning around and straddling him, while we dance with the chains that are so narrow, and he places me backdown when I don’t do it voluntarily, right on his hardness again, but this time he grinds up into me. He starts undoing the ribbon at the front of the camisole.

“Mmmmm” he groans, admiring my tits, groping them again and this time following with his mouth as he wraps his arms round me pulling me into him so I cant wriggle away. I resist the urge. He bites my nipples and sucks on them each in turn, making them hard and distended.

“Undo my fly” he pants. I screw my face up, making sure he can’t see, and fiddle with the button and then the zipper at his crotch. “pull my cock out” he whispers, laying back like a lazy king, making me want to much to take that knife he was sharpening and ram it into his face. Instead I reach in and feel the coarse pubic hair, and his hot hard cock, pulsating and ready to abuse me again.

“Get on your knees” I pause and think to myself thank god for small mercies, and he lets me move the chains back so that I’m in front of the chair. I cant go one leg done before the other, so its an awkward half fall to them aided by my hands forced to use his legs as leverage. His throbbing member looms in front of my face, the strong smell of sex and semen still evident between his legs. He roughly grabs the back of my head and forces me forward my mouth at the head of his cock.

“What the fuck are you waiting for?” I look up at him eyes blazing with hatred which he’s either blind to or doesn’t care, I lean forward and take him in my mouth. It doesn’t taste good. The salty taste is already there, and I shudder to think what else I’m possibly swallowing as I begin to move my wet lips and tongue up and down his shaft.

Theres no point doing a bad job of it, except when he grabs a fistful of hair and rams my head down, forcing it to the back of my throat until tears come to my eyes, I gag and retch, as he forces me down on it, straining with my hands to push myself back. He moans in pleasure as I gag and choke on his dick, then lets me go.

I fall off coughing and spluttering, but another fistful of hair brings him back into my mouth. As Im sucking him I just want it over with so I go my best, sucking hard, especially at the head, swirling my tongue down and forcing my face down aiming to touch my nose to his pubic bone. Again and again, feeling his body relax into it and his breathing become irregular and heavy.
“mm yeah you know how to suck cock” he groans in pleasure. Then, just as suddenly as he grabbed me to start, he forces me off him. The move surprises and confuses me.

“Stand up” he pants, and when I do he grabs my hips swinging his legs between the chain that connects my ankles, making me shuffle forward until I’m straddling him again. One hand grips his glistening cock, the other one sinks into my hip, forcing me down. He wants me to fuck him?

It hurts a little as I bear down on his penis, being unused to such vigorous and prolonged activity, besides which my pussy always feels a little tender when theres cum still inside. I hide my grimace as he moves my hips around in circles, grinding his cock deep inside, finding the residual cum to create wetness and his mouth on my nipples sucking and biting.

“Come on bitch fuck me” he grunts, but I don’t. Suddenly sliding the knife across the surface up into his hand, putting it at my throat with one hand, he grabs a fistful of hair and pulls my head down so that our mouths are lmsot touching.

“I’m getting really fucken tired of..”

“okay OKAY!” I cry, not wanting to die. He lets my hair go with a shove and places the knife away out of my reach, hands going back to my hips and tits. I force myself to start riding him, moving my hips forward and backwards so that the friction inside increases his pleasure. Each time I pull my hips back his cock almost comes out, and when I bump my hips forward his cock slides right back inside me again, but at least it’s a rhythm and the angle I can control. It doenst hurt so bad.

What I hate is that its not even unpleasant, as my clit finds itself being rubbed against, my pussy moistening and having pleasure of its own against my will. So I stop that, and instead pump myself up and down on his cock, which he likes, grabbing hold of me and making the fucking more violent, until he goes rigid and throws his head back and his cock forward into me, holding me there while he fills me up for the third time.

Straight away his cum trickles out around the base of his cock as me makes me ride him slowly to milk out the last of it. I’m glad that its not inside me, but running out. Small mercies.

He moves me off and sits me in his chair, where cums already pooled from around his balls, mixed now with the cum left in my own seeping cunt.
“how do you have your coffee?” I sit stunned for a second.
“wh-white. No sugar” I sit wide eyed, ignoring the new throbbing soreness between my legs, gazing down at the table. He’s going out. The metal reminds me that if I’m going anywhere, it wont be fast. I wonder where the key is. My bag! My bag…

“umm.. wheres my bag?”

“what do you need it for?” I want to cry. Then I realize, I’m on the pill, and they happen to be in the bag.
“I need to take my pill”
“what pill” he plonks the coffee in front of me. Goes back to filling a thermos.
“you know… the pill.”
“oh that. Yeah. I don’t know.” He sighs, coming to stand behind me. “I have a feeling you wont really need it” my hair stands on end. Through tears I see the knife resting on the other end of the table. That’s right. He means to kill me. Fuck.

I burst into tears and turn around grabbing at his shirt,
“Please don’t kill me! Please! I have a life I have fam-" CRACK! This time the backhander on the other side of my face, right on my temple.

“I’m goin to work. When I get home, it better be spotless. I don’t need to remind you of what happens if you try to run do I? You wont get far with these on” he uses his hand to juggle them, while I cower behind the curtain of my blond hair, nursing the lump forming. I shake my head.

My head stays down while he picks up the knife and thermos and leaves. I shake until hes outside, revving up the ute, driving away down the driveway. I listen as the drone gets further and further away in the silence.

I sit in the mess. How the hell am I supposed to clean all this up its fucking pig sty! I simply lay my head down on the table and cry.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:11 PM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

His bootsteps are fast on the steps, and he flings open the door but he needn’t have worried, I’m sitting there, eyes swollen from crying on and off all day, though now my mascaras gone from the freshening up in the shower. I had to get clean several times, after going through the mess, but mainly due to my slimy thighs and semen filled vagina screaming out for attention.

He looked around, surprise nakedly expressed on his ruggedly handsome face, a face that I still hated, but I felt secretly pleased that it was enough.

“hey honey I’m home.” Silence. “Well. Aren’t you going to come and give me a kiss?” His arms are outstretched and theres slight irritation in his voice, so I force my tired self to move off the couch to him, put my hands on his chest and look up at those cruel lips thinking to myself “how the hell am I supposed to kiss you?” Shutting my eyes I make it fast, a light peck and dart away just as fast. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me tight. I pray that he doesn’t want to fuck me again. Not now.

He doesn’t. instead, he drags me in my ankle chains into the kitchen and tells me to get him a beer, and get the plates and cutlery for dinner. He sits me at the table after unceremoniously dumping take away in in the centre, and starts diviing up the chicken. Its an awkward silence, the sound of metal on ceramic, cutting and spooning, making me feel more like vomiting the more I smell it. He puts a plateful in front of me and orders me to eat. I look up at him, he seems happy enough preparing his own dish, swilling down gulps of beer, so in a small voice I let him know.

“I..” I clear my throat “I’m not hungry…”
“Eat it.”
“if I eat it, it will come back up again.”

He sits back, chewing his food watching me with narrowed eyes.
“What am I going to do with you?” Silence. Suddenly he leans forward and digs in again. When he talks he starts to sound excited. “Actually, I’ve been thinking about what to do with you all day. “

I want to die. Before he gets to do it. Feeling faint, I grip onto the table. Im not sure I want to know more, but I ask anyway.
“Well, I’m getting older, maybe its time to settle down. And I reckon you and I would make some good lookin spawn together. “
I feel like I’m white like a sheet, gripping harder. What the hell does he mean?
“What. What are you talking about?” I breathe.

“Don’t worry your pretty head about it, princess, I’ve got plans for us. But right now…” he gets up from the table and moves behind me. I cant move my fingers form the table, like they are glued in place, but I feel his fingers in my long hair, moving to my neck and then leaning down scoops a forkful off food and places it in front of my mouth. “…you need to eat because your going to need your strength. Can’t have you losing any more weight. ”

Resisting the urge to do anything else, like a statue I am still except I open my mouth and he puts it in, waiting for me to chew and swallow.
“good girl”

Hes back at his side of the table, eating, ignoring me now. I watch him eat. He’s a pig. What did he mean before? Suddenly I realize what he means, and my thoughts go back to my own family. Its too much! I crave my family, I ache for them in my heart and my body. Huge noisy sobs spew forth unbidden, gushing out releasing so much pain and tension. I never realized it would hurt this much to be apart from them.
He’s at my side and hauls me to my feet. I cower from him, expecting to be hit, but instead he looks happy and hugs me.
“shhhh shh! I know! It’s exciting isn’t it? You and me are going to start a family.” Hyperventilating, I collapse in panic on the floor at his feet, but he picks me up and takes me to the bathroom.

I’m trying to get the words out and protest but they don’t come, just shuddering cries and sucking in air! I’ve got to get out of here! I’ve got to get out! He’s demented! In the bathroom he placed me on the floor where I struggled to breath and get myself under control, desperate to think of something. Earlier I’d tried to get into the shower but the side of the bath was too high so I couldn’t get my leg over it with the chains. I had to sit on the side and swivel my legs over together. He’s running me a bath.

I gesture to my ankles and shake my head, indicating the side of the bath. Seeing me looking every bit as incapacitated as I felt, andm aybe too stupid to realise theres other ways of getting in a bath other than stepping, he pulled the key from around his neck and unlocked the manacles.

On god that felt good.

As soon as he bent over I kicked him into the running water and turned, running for my life, straight out the front door.

I ran and heard him behind me, angry and calling me a whore, as I screamed from the core of my being. He chased me down and tackled me to the ground. Once he had me he dragged me by my hair back up to the house I screamed and cried the whole way.

“What the FUCK am I going to do with you bitch? Why do you keep running away from me?? I thought we were getting along so well too. I guess once were a family you don’t be running too far. Will you? Huh Slut!?”

He drags my screaming twisting body into the bathroom and thrusts me head first over the rim, plunging my head into the water. While I push my hands into the bath and lever myself out of the water, gasping for air, hes undone his fly and rubbing himself against me to get hard.
“NOOO!”! I scream, then cut off in the water. He roughly forced himself into me. Keeping my head below water as I struggled. Oh god I don’t want to die like this! He pulled my head back up and I’m begging straight away, spluttering.
“how long does the pill take to wear off?” hes so angry. “and tell me the truth!“ pushes me under for a second, then lets me back up.
“oh god please don’t! please stop! Your scaring me!” I sob. He rams his cock in and out of me hard but I don’t care.
“How long”
“I don’t know… four weeks!?”
“bullshit” he growls and pushes me under. Then back up. I buck against him.
“I’m telling the fucking truth!” I scream. “last time it took about 4 weeks after my period. “ I splutter. “it didn’t come up in a test until 8 weeks after. “ I cry my eyes out as he keeps fucking me, hiding my face in my hands. Suddenly he stops assaulting me.
“Then well wait” I lean against the bath weeping into my arms, the stupid outfit now soaking wet. He puts the manacles back on and flings me over his shoulder.
“What are you doing where are you taking me! I want you to LET ME GO!” I screech, thrashing as he carries me down the hall.
In his room I’m airborne, thrown onto the bed.
His voice growls at me from the doorway. “I wont touch you again til your fertile, and then-“ my screaming cuts him off.
“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” he roars. “I’m not letting you outta here til your pregnant. “ he looks around and sees I hadn’t cleaned this room. “What the fuck did you do all day anyway?” he shuts the door and locks it.

I run to it, pulling on it, turning the handle, screaming and thrashing against it. Its not right! I want to kill him right now with my bare hands!

“FUCKING ASSHOLE!! I don’t want to be pregnant don’t DO THIS TO ME!”

But its pointless. He doesn't care.

Last edited by gaggirl; 09-20-2010 at 06:56 PM.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

For a redneck brute he had a name that just didnt fit, it was Clark. It didnt take long for those dreadful pains to come, the ache in my ovaries that told me the magic pills spell has broken and soon I would find myself without its chemical protection. I willed it not to come, but of course the body will do what its meant to, and it came. The bathroom that adjoined the bedroom was dirtier than the main one by the kitchen, but once I cleaned it up it was fine, if rustic compared to what Im used to, but at least I could go whenver I wanted. Plus it was a different set of four walls I could stare at for a while.

Apart from sleeping and escaping my reality I read all the crappy magazines that once littered the floor, now neatly stacked and read cover to cover. I didnt realise men could blather on so much about dirtbikes and gun collecting and create whole magazines of it.

When he came to me to make good on his promise as I knew he would, I was filled with horror and tried to lie. I told him I was still bleeding, but he wasn’t stupid enough to believe it. So the truth tumbled out instead.

"no! I'm not ready!" I cried, but he still wasnt having it.
"your ready now and I’m not waiting any longer." he growled, pushing me back onto the bed where I'd been held against my will for four weeks now. It was bliss not having him fuck me for just over two weeks, and now without the protection of the pill, any time he rapes me now could deliver the load that gets me pregnant and binds me to him. I almost feel sick as I fight, screaming and crying.

"Do I have to tie you up?" he pants, whacking away my hands and legs as he tries to get between them.
"no please dont! don’t do this!" its like the first time all over again, with a new added terror.
A hand around my throat squeezes the oxygen from entering or leaving and with hands focusing on my neck trying to pry his hands away as I beg him with my watering eyes. He lays on me, trying to get between my legs which I keep firmly closed.

"Open your fucking legs" he says in a deadly low whisper, in between panting with urgent desire. I only open them a smidgen, enough for him to pivot his knee between and then the other, feeling my legs splayed apart much more than he needs. While he relaxes his hold on my neck he sinks his cock into me, slowly, bit by bit, savouring the moment. He groans as he moves, trying to kiss me at the same time as I cry and move my head away.

"oohhh yeah its not going to take long" he pants, fucking harder and faster. I feel his dick deep inside with the new terror of knowing his comes going to invade me in ways it couldnt before.
"no no please dont!" I sob, over and over again, as he moves, until suddenly he pushes himself in so hard, his grunt is one of deep satisfaction and I feel him come. His semens coating the inside of my unprotected cervix with maybe weeks of pent up fluid, feeling how much there is as it runs out around the base of his cock still inside me twitching.

And that was my life for the next two weeks. Only this time he kept me tied to the bed so that I couldn’t wash myself out. Raped repeatedly, a few times a day sometimes several, depending on his appetite.

On day he came to me with something in a white packet.
"Here" he said, handing me the test. I thought I was going to faint.

"No" I said without thinking, igniting anger in Clark as he swept me up to my feet and into the bathroom, almost tossing me into the wall.
"Do it!" he yelled.
"No please ..I!" he slammed his fist on the counter and I jumped, cowering.
"Can I have privacy?"
"No." he again handed me the stick.

I cried while I did the test, shaking and embarassed that he was watching. We waited for the indicator to be ready, and I was RELIEVED when it showed as negative. I couldnt stop the grin from spreading across my face, and I laughed a little, and the stress in my body dissipated. Thank you god! I was the only one that felt this way and my reaction wasn’t well received. He was as mad as hell! Grabbing me by the hair he took me back into the room and threw me on the bed. He was on me like a flash, attacking me as I screamed and fought, willing to protect my confirmed non pregnant state.
But he was hard enough and strong enough to rape me again.

And Again.

The next morning, he woke me up, sitting by my head with these pills and a glass of water.
“Take these”
"What are they?"
"just take em"
"What are they? They could be anything im not taking medicine that I dont know what it does!" I panic, but at the same time try to not appear too defiant in case it sets him off. He leaves, then moments later returns with bottles. Folate…and a womens pregnancy vitamin supplement....
Blood drains from my face. I begin to shake my head. He cant be serious.
"no!" I utter, throwing them away. "Im not taking any of them!"
We start struggling, him snatching up the pills from the bed and holding my throat. It doenst work because I’m desperate as I thrash and strike out at him, hitting him in the jaw and the chest, making him angrier. Finally he snaps and backhands me, the force knocking me flat on my back, allowing him to straddle me with his knees over my arms. He pinches my nose shut and once my mouth opens forced the wicked pills in. Placing his hand over my mouth I cant breath at all, twisting my head side to side to get some air.
"Now swallow!" I keep struggling, "MMMMMMM!" into his palm, careful not to swallow or choke on the pills.
"Swallow" he says again. I cant take it anymore. My head feels like its going to explode. I swallow. straight away he releases his hands from my face sitting on my chest laughing at me as I scream in anger and frustration.
"Youll be taking much more of them. Better get used to it."
"your not going to get away with this." I spit, furious.
"with what?"
"THIS!" What are you stupid? I am exasperated and cornered, my arms indicating everything. The room, me him. His eyes flash and I thought he'd hit me, but instead he just smiles and slowly starts kneading my breasts. I never know how this man is going to react.

"stop it! STOP IT!" I scream up at him in rage. He ignores me and continues to rub his hands over my skin, caloused hands, pinching my nipples and making them hard. His mouth follows, sliding his knees down to my hands, where his hands move to get ready to pin me down.

In one thick lick, his tongue slides up my chest to my neck and up to my ear which he bites, blowing hot air into it, forcing gooseflesh to appear over my arms and thighs.
"Now back to making babies..."

Two weeks later he threw another test at me, but this time he only had to push me into the bathroom. I prayed I wasnt pregnant as we waited while he leant against the counter with his arms folded.

He spoke.

"Whats it say"

It was more of a command than a question. I scowled and gingerly picked up the strip and prayed once again it would be negative. I was wrong. My life folded right then and there, as I rocked back and forth not comprehending the strip and fell to my knees. "Oh my god" I cried over and over, finally sobbing. He snatched up the strip and checked, whooping and hollering in his excitement.

"Oh Princess we did it! We did it!" he hauled my sobbing lifeless body from the floor and danced me around the bathroom before taking me back to the bed, where he fucked me and this time I didnt bother fighting. But as he neared orgasm and filled me again with his sperm, it really seemed like the final insult.

Over the next few days I was in a daze. Hed let me out of the room as promised and put me to work in the house, but he was careful not to make me do too much. He tried to be kind, and appear normal, as if he was genuinely happy about the idea of having a pregnant captive. I guess it helped that I no longer fought him off when he came to have sex with me. He really did seem to think that once I was further along, and certainly once the birth had happened, I would no longer want to leave!

It wasnt until 7 days had gone that I realised that I HAD to get this out of me, wake up, and fight the situation. To put a stop to it before it progressed. Before I had no choice but to carry the pregnancy to term and I knew he was right, I would probably end up staying, at least until I decided I could be a killer. Later that week I formulated the beginning of the plan. And I had to gain his trust.

The time came. When I could actually stomache what I was about to do. Id seen in on Dead Calm. And it worked for her, so why not for me? One night when his bootsteps next trudged up the stairs, I sat in the silly maids outfit he hadn’t made me wear for weeks and forced myself to look sexy, arranging myself seductively on the couch.
When he came in he looked shocked and stood in the doorway, dropped his gear, and slowly closed the door. At first neither of us moved. I rethought my plan. He looks suspicious. I feel like Im going to vomit. Focus.
My heart thumped hard behind my breast. I got up and holding his eyes with mine, walked right up to him and smiled, before leaning up against him and placing my lips on his. He didnt move his lips and he seemed stiff and tense. I was so scared I almost changed my mind. What if he gets angry? I tentatively kissed him again and this time I could feel my lips quivering in fear. Suddenly he placed his hands on my face on either side and kissed me hard on the lips, forcing his tongue into my mouth and grunting in passion. My cry of fear and surprise he would have taken for a moan.

"I knew youd come around" he whispered into my mouth, as our tongues danced together. Stopping the kiss he pulled back and ripped the maid costume from me until it was in tatters, burying his face into my tits, and while I tried to not puke and push him away, I ran my hands through his hair instead and groaned "ooh yessss". I could feels his hardon pressing into my leg, and swallowing that bile down, knew what was going to come next. He picked me up laid me on the coffee table, pulling his jeans down so that his erection sprung out, as if taunting me with what I doing with it. I tried to sit up in a breathy voice said "let me suck you instead" hoping to not have to go with intercourse, but he pushed me down again, placing it at my entrance.
Theres no way out of this. In for a penny in for a pound. I threw my head back pretending I was arching my back and wanting it, but really inside I was imagining I was anywhere but, trying to regain the focus of my plan. That was all I needed, spurning me to wrap my legs around him. Yes. In a few days this will all be over. I have to make him believe me

"Fuck me" I panted. And fuck me he did.

There came day when I spent its entirety in bed, secretly wetting my forehead to pretend I had the sweats. I stayed crying and moaning in pain, curled up the feotal position, and perfected the facial expression. Even when I didnt think he was looking, I made sure I acted the part until my body really felt like it was in agony. Drawing on my nursing studies, I knew what kind of pain to have and where, and what symptons to go with it to demand medical attention. As expected he was concerned, and I reminded him he has to take me in for the babys sake, throwing him the carrot that if anything happened we could try again but it wouldn’t it be better if it didn’t get to that.

Once in the emergency room on the gurney, as I pretended to be in pain scale 10 agony with my eyes screwed shut, I opened my eyes and saw faces- the doctor looked concerned, the nurse, and my loathed captor. They took me into a separate room, and after a brief poke around of me crying out at just the right times, I listened to them talking. Why is HE still here??

For some reason, I couldn’t bring myself to come clean with him there. Why?

The nurse took my vitals, and took them again. She looked at me suspiciously and went to speak with the doctor. He came up to me and took my hand and I snatched it away. I felt him tense but I didnt dare look. They escorted my captor from the room.

The doctor came back in and closed the door. This time she was female which was a blessing, though she looked a little stern.
“What’s going-..“
“Is he still here?” I interrupted, lifted up my torso to listen, wide eyed, grabbing her sleeve.
“No, he’s just left. Why?”

I was so relieved I burst into tears and fell back on the gurney. Now I was safe.

"Please, Help me! I'm a missing person."

Last edited by gaggirl; 09-20-2010 at 06:57 PM.