Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2009, 12:39 AM   #26
crawlerxp

crawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these parts

I'm surprised this hasn't made it to the rowdy room yet... I'm sure it will at some point, once somebody who cares enough bothers to put it there.

Regarding EvilJ's post: Yes, actually. I've been in several different discussions with people (black or white, I won't say; that kind of thinking is racist; you used it, not me) over the use of the word nigger as well as several other words of the like. Even if I don't agree with it, I can respect what you said because I know it's a common way of thinking. Mine is just a different way, which seems to make more sense to me. Nigger is a word, insult or not. What matters should be the intent of the speaker, not the words he uses. People who take personal offense to words like nigger just don't seem to make much sense to me. If it's being used as an insult, then sure, take offense to the insult--not the word. Letting oneself get heated up over the use of a particular word without regard to the point it was meant to get across is as senseless as it is stupid, and nothing good ever comes of it. I'll put it this way: I've never lost an argument to someone who let himself get offended by my choice of words. People like that don't seem to think enough or pay enough attention to what I'm actually saying to get anything accomplished. I'll admit that I haven't perused the other threads related to this one. But from what I've seen, tierez has made a better argument and conducted himself more respectfully in his replies than most of the replies against him. The only argument I've actually seen against him is that he used a 'bad' word (Gasp! Oh no!), and people took offense to that regardless of what tierez was actually posting about and using the word to get across. Now, I will say that if using that word is specifically against the forum rules, then it's against the rules; it's your forum, however you want to run it. If he's made any mistake, that's the only one. Everything else just seems to be other people letting their emotions override their logic because of a word that society tells them they should get angry about.

Also, +rep to tierez for being as level-headed as he's been through this whole thing. I especially like how I get negative rep for stating my opinion. Way to go, folks.

-CralwerXP

Last edited by crawlerxp; 12-02-2009 at 12:41 AM.